Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

I really love teh dinamic between Chad, Ted and Jed. Ted does not feel jealous at all of hs friend. He inspires Chad to be the best he can be and Chad does the same for him.

Nex chapter is going to be interesting. Here im hoping Ted invited Chad for dinner and then they take things to the bedroom and he can show Chad that he is not as small as he think he is and Chad to give Ted and Vanessa a night they wont forget

• Upvote 2

I'm loving this story so much! can't describe how much I like the Dad character.Thanks for the powerful gym scene, now wait for a solo chapter where the dad shows off,  dominate and fucks hard!

• Upvote 2

It just continues to get more awesome by the chapter! Does anybody else wonder if the "flu" Chad had wasn't really a flu, but somehow his body adapting and getting ready to grow more? Or perhaps I'm reading too much into things. Either way, as others have said, the relationship dynamic between the characters is awesome, and the sex scenes are incredibly hot. As always, I can't wait for the next one!

p.s. You can still write "in your head" while you're away.  Then the words will just flow when you get back! Okay, now I'm being greedy.  ;)

Edited by Kymuscleboy
added a p.s.
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Just got home.  Will start jotting stuff down very soon!

PS.  Kymuscleboy, you are very astute ;-)

First of all, YAY to the fact that you're going to start writing more very soon!  Second, I hope haven't spoiled anything.  I wish I could remember why I thought of that.  I don't know if it's been used before as a plot point in any type of fiction, or if I "just had a feeling". Maybe wishful thinking!

3 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

First of all, YAY to the fact that you're going to start writing more very soon!  Second, I hope haven't spoiled anything.  I wish I could remember why I thought of that.  I don't know if it's been used before as a plot point in any type of fiction, or if I "just had a feeling". Maybe wishful thinking!

No worries.  You are astute, but not perfectly astute;).  The confirmation will be revealed in the next chapter.  

Also, you didn't spoil anything.  We all know big daddy Chad is growing, right?  Of course he's going to grow some more before the story ends.  The BIG question is, how much???

• Upvote 2