Marvelous Man - Chapter 2

EcchiMultiverse

All comments and critiques are welcomed here and on my Google Docs(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eM-QYOab19bheMRu-kyTHwi1COJztr7GpwvYsnXH6rQ)

For other chapters, I will post them on here later. But you can find the archives on my FA and Tumblr with pics included.

FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ecchimultiverse/

Tumblr: http://ecchimultiverse.tumblr.com/

First Chapter | Next Chapter

Chapter 2: Stars & Stripes

What started as an angry stomp out of the house escalated into a full on sprint. Justice ran down the sidewalk with the wind grazing over his swole, naked body, and his heavy pecs bouncing in the air.

He kept sprinting without slowing down for even a moment as he passed over crossings and bridges. Justice's anger-fueled charge finally came to a stop when the sidewalk ended at a forked road in front of the artificial town's mall. Even though sweat collected on his chocolate skin with liquid trails glistening down his diamond cut six-pack, Justice breathed as if he had taken a brisk walk.

Taking a moment to observe the choices in front of him, he decided to enter the mall. It was a habit of his to go to the arcade's rhythm platform game and dance his frustrations away.

Inside, Justice felt the cool tiles absorbing the heat on his soles, and the other mall citizens staring at him. It didn't matter to Justice, because the people weren't real. They were androids built without any social interaction programming. He knew all they could do was stare and follow whatever their programming purposed them to do. So instead of doing his enraged naked walk to his room or some other part of the house as usual, he would go dance at the mall's arcade to vent his frustration and anger even faster.

Justice strided into the arcade; blinking lights and players scattered all over with the scent of pizza grease wafting in the air for some reason. As he approached the back of the arcade, he spotted Doki Doki Beat; the dancing rhythm machine that never moved during his whole life in this fake world.

Picking up a few game tokens from a stack sitting next to the selection buttons, he inserted the tokens in the slot and pressed the Player One start button. It was always weird how after Justice told his parents what his favorite arcade machine was, there was always a stack of tokens on that machine that he alone used whenever he visited. Now he knew why.

Justice stepped onto the game's platform and tapped the selection buttons a few times before choosing a hyperactive J-pop song on Cardiac Arrest difficulty. The screen faded for a moment before appearing back with empty outlined directional arrows and a background filled with nauseating bright colors and smiley-faced hearts.

Right when the song started, the screen was immediately assaulted with rainbow color changing directional arrows rising from the bottom at blinding speeds. Justice instantly reacted by stepping on directional arrow buttons built into the platforms. He danced and stepped in sync with all the arrows on the screen; never missing one. His body was so attuned to the game's music and rhythm, even his rhythm pole and sac bobbed and swerved with the beat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After exhausting all the available game tokens, Justice exited the arcade. He noticed his mother, Goddess Aphrodite, sitting at a food court table across from him; sipping through a straw on a milkshake. It seemed no matter what she did, it always made Aphrodite's curvy body look beautiful. Even if all she wore right now was just simple jeans, plain black sandals, and a yellow shirt with the radioactive logo. Justice sighed and decided to go visit her.

Aphrodite smiled as Justice sat across from her, "Hey there, sugarplum. Feeling a bit better?"

"A bit..." nodded Justice, "...I don't hate you or my dads, mom...but I am angry at what you all did."

Justice's mom stopped drinking her milkshake, "...I know. I'm sorry what we did, honey. But you have to know that we didn't put you in here just to make you into a superhero. It was to make sure you didn't hurt anybody while we were raising you."

"Because I wouldn't be able to control my superpowers? Wait, do I have any?" questioned Justice.

His mother gestured her empty hand with a maybe.

Aphrodite spoke, "You should. We all gave you a sliver of our essence. At the very least, you have very superior genetics. Normal people don't get big like that from doing a hundred pushups every day without a needle's assistance."

Justice's mother pulled out her phone and texted for a few seconds before standing up.

"Can you come with me, sweetie? I want to explain more about why we did what we did in a more comfortable area for me. My limo is outside." requested Aphrodite.

Justice's frown slowly creased into a small smile, "Okay, mom."

Justice was more than happy to leave the mall. The seats were styled with a grid of holes along the back and bottom. And when he stood up, his bubble butt and the back of his tree-trunk thighs were indented with polka dots all over.

As the two walked back to the entrance, Aphrodite remarked, "You know I really do love you, right?"

"Well of course you have to say that. You're the goddess of love. You have to love everybody," giggled Justice.

His mother hugged his muscular arm that was wider than her head.

She smiled, "Yes, but I love you on a greater level than everybody else. A mother's love is powerful, and you will always be my baby."

When the two exited the mall, they were greeted by a white limo and its chauffeur parked in front of the mall's entrance. The chauffeur simply bowed without a word and opened the door for Justice and his mother.

After letting his mother enter first, he struggled to get in; angling his body in order to allow his bulky to get inside the limo.

"You know, I think I already know what my weakness is," joked Justice, "It's doorways. Ever since I hit fifteen, I've had to keep ducking whenever I went into another room, and now I also have to enter in sideways as well. I'm too tall and too thick."

His mother smiled, "You are perfect as you are, honey."

After chauffeur closed the door behind them and drove the limo back onto the streets, Justice's mother opened a cooler and pulled out a milkshake cup.

"I got you a blueberry pie milkshake," said Aphrodite as she handed the cup to Justice.

Justice grinned, "Awesome! Thanks, mom!"

Justice's mother smiled. Even though he towered over her and looked like he could bench-press a truck, he still looked like a child; hunched over while sipping through the straw of his milkshake with both hands.

"You're welcome," said Aphrodite, "So back to what I was saying earlier about protecting you from harming others...The thing is...Even though we gave you a sliver of our essence, getting it from one god is the limit for any being to handle. If a mortal were to receive from two gods, there's a good chance they could become violently insane, die at an early age, or both. And from three...well...your chances did not look good, but we took those chances anyways."

Justice connected the dots, "And that's why you put me here. To make sure I didn't hurt anybody if I went crazy...Why did you take such a risk then?"

"...Your fathers and I wanted to relive the glory days so badly. Having our demigod children going on adventures, fighting bad people, and winning in our honor. But the bad people had evolved. Some of them had grown powerful enough to make us flinch. We did not want to send our child out to that world to simply die before drawing their sword. So we did something very drastic and made you." answered his mother.

She continued, "We were lucky to spend all these years raising you into a fine man. And now, you can unlock the rest of your powers and become a fine superhero...But if this isn't what you want, I understand. It was very selfish what we did, and I love you more than my glory days."

Justice looked down at his milkshake and continued to sip.

"I guess...I could give it a try. It'd be cool to have some superpowers. Besides, you all kept me so busy, I didn't have enough time to try out college," said Justice.

His mother smiled as the limo slowed down to a stop and parked.

After the chauffeur opened the door, Aphrodite exited the limo first before Justice struggled to follow suit.

Right when Justice finally got out, he noticed the limo transported them to the town's beach.

His mother spoke up, "I agreed to meet your fathers here. They have a gift for you that will turn you into a real superhero. We were supposed to give it to you after the cake, but your fathers' loose lips sent you into your nude rage."

"Sorry," blushed Justice.

Aphrodite sighed, "It's not your fault, honey. Your whole world got turned upside down before you could even have cake. It's understandable. Come on, let's go meet up with your fathers."

>>>>>>>>>

"I'm glad you're not angry anymore. I kinda expected you to go on a murder spree across the whole town. We honestly thought you finally cracked, cause of all the power in you," admitted Papa Ares.

Justice looked down, "Yeah. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. The robots aren't bad and didn't really do anything bad to me...that wouldn't be right."

Apollo stepped in next to Justice; holding a present-wrapped box.

"Good to hear then! Water under the bridge! Love prevails and family is important. Yada yada yada. Time to open your birthday present!" interrupted Apollo.

As usual, his dad, Apollo, likes to act like a diva and does not like being unincluded from a conversation or event. Even his clothes screamed for attention of how fashion-forward he was; a sky blue buttoned shirt with a red ribbon tie, light khaki pants and shiny brown loafers. His papa, Ares, on the on the other hand unintentionally calls attention to himself by wearing what he feels is "casual". This entails him mainly wearing a wifebeater with a necklace made out of construction chain links, a black utilikilt, and black army boots.

Justice turned to his dad, "Oh, right. Thanks, Dad."

Apollo held out the gift; a velvet black box wrapped with a white ribbon bow. Justice gently picked up the gift from Apollo's hands and undid the ribbon. He then opened the box, which opened like a jewelry box. Inside, two large wrist-sized golden bracelets shimmered on top of black pillows.

"So this is the gift that'll turn me into a real superhero?" asked Justice.

Apollo nodded, "That it is. They're magical bracelets that we got your Uncle Hephaestus to make. It will activate your powers and transform you into the outfit we designed for you."

Justice looked up for a moment. The last time they made something together, they created Justice from a multitude of earthy materials they each liked rather than agreeing on one kind of earthy substance.

"What? Don't you want to try it on?" said his dad.

Justice stared back down at the shiny gold bracelets and exhaled a small sigh. It couldn't be that bad. After all, he turned out fine, and maybe this outfit will look great.

"Sure, I'll try it on," answered Justice as he set down the box.

Squatting down he picked up one of bracelets; grazing his fingertips against the cool, smooth gold as his other meaty tip grazed against the sand. The bracelet was very thin and felt very light like cheap plastic jewelry. Justice noticed that this bracelet was not the type one sticks their hand through, but the kind that clamps around one's wrist.

Justice opened the large bracelet and closed it around his wrist as it made a light clink. He then picked up the other gold bracelet and repeated the process. Hearing the other bracelet clink together securely, Justice took a moment to stare at his bracelets. Oddly enough, the golden bracelets clung to his wrists like a second skin. His body could barely even feel the shiny jewelry. Justice then looked at the rest of his body.

Nope. Still naked. Maybe the outfit was only showing under his pecs? After all, his pectoral muscles stuck out long enough to form a shelf and block a small portion of his vision. Justice groped underneath his pecs. Still nothing.

Justice stood up, "I don't think it's working. I'm still naked."

"Oh, right!" Papa remembered, "We forgot to mention that it activates after saying the catchphrase. Each of us chose a word for the catchphrase and you have to finish it by saying a word that you feel would unlock your outfit and powers."

"And you have to say it all while having your bracelets touching each other," chimed Apollo.

Justice sighed, "So what's the catchphrase then?"

In order, Aphrodite, Ares, and Apollo smiled and exclaimed their chosen word for the catchphrase:

"Marvelous!"

"Muscle!"

"Magic!"

Justice stared at his parents with an apathetic glare, "...Okay."

Raising his arms above his head, Justice placed one wrist on top of another.

"Marvelous Muscle Magic..." Justice paused, "Metamorph."

The space around Justice vanished into vacuum of blending bright lights and stars as he felt his body fall and fly at the same time. Justice realized that his whole body became paralyzed and could not even move his pinkie. He could then feel ribbon-like tentacles reach out and wrap around his torso, feet, ass, and groin. The ribbons squeezed as it began to spread up his body.

The ribbons that binded to his feet and torso were black. The ones binding to his feet began to take the form of black buckled boots. The other one wrapping around his torso enveloped over his arms and began to divide over his abs and bulbous pecs into an unzipped black jacket.

The ribbons that cupped his male package and only able to squeeze a portion of his large round ass were blue and started to form a swimming bikini. However, the hugging ribbon's color began to change and mimic the pattern of the United States of America's flag. The portion that groped his package turned into white and red stripes, and the rest remained blue with white stars scattered about.

Justice then felt something warm wrap around his head. A bright, tube-shaped light encircled his head for a few seconds before it exploded and took the form of something more narrow; a golden wreath that Greek champion athletes used to wear.

The empty space that held Justice in zero gravity collapsed, and he landed on his feet back into reality. He stood there for a few minutes, shocked by what transpired in reality as a second but felt like forever in that spaceless pocket. His body, garbed with his new heroic uniform, glowed with a soft aura.

Justice stammered, "WH-WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Language, sweetie," said his mother.

Justice spoke back, "Wha-what was that?! I-I-I was floating in an aurora and attacked by tentacles! I feel so violated!"

"You'll get used to that...eventually. Besides, that was your outfit being fitted on you. There's no monster in your transformation void, so you're perfectly safe," said his dad.

Papa tried to change the subject, "Um, hey, why don't I just zip this up for you. I bet you'd like your new look when you find a mirror, son."

"Oh, that reminds me. MIRROR GIRLS!!!" screamed Apollo.

Two girls in unremarkable clothing ran up to Apollo; carrying a mirror. They were Apollo's personal androids that followed him around while carrying a body-length mirror for Apollo to gaze into at any moment. In the past, Justice figured they were miserable assistants that were paid well enough to serve his dad's vanity. Now it is clearly obvious they are soulless androids.

Apollo commanded, "My son needs mirror time."

The girls turned to Justice and set the mirror in front of him. At that time, Justice was paying attention to his Papa approaching him and grabbing his jacket's zippers. Ares paired the zippers together and began to zip up. The jacket slowly closed over Justice's diamond-cut abs until it reached up to Justice's mammoth pecs. Ares pulled up at the zipper, but it wouldn't budge.

"Ummm, I guess you should've skipped chest day a few times, son. Hehe..." joked Papa.

Apollo commented, "Don't worry about it. I figured this would happen. The last time I measured you was when you were eighteen. On the bright side, I made sure to leave enough space for your arms, and you'll look more appealing if you show your abs. Bitches love abs. But if you want to work with a boob window, then I salute you."

"I'll just keep it unzipped. Papa, can you take a step back? I want to look," said Justice.

Papa stepped back while Justice unzipped his jacket. Justice looked up and saw his reflection. He was in awe as he twisted his body about and posed to see all the visible angles of his new outfit.

Justice smiled, "Wow, I look really good in this. Thanks, you guys. So what are my powers?"

"Oh, riiight. The powers. So here's the thing...we don't know. I can diagnose you, but I want to be surprised by what you can do," answered Apollo.

Justice nodded, "Okay. I think I want to try..."

He looked up at the sky and smiled.

"Flying," said Justice.

His mother tried to speak up, "Sweetie, I don't-"

Apollo placed his hand on Aphrodite's shoulder.

"Let's just see what happens. I highly doubt he'll be able to fly. And if he doesn't, at least I'll get a good laugh out of this," hushed Apollo.

Justice took off sprinting at a speed faster than any modern drug-enhanced olympian; causing giant boot-print dents in the sand while kicking up a flurry of sand into the air. After feeling that he picked up enough speed, Justice jumped forward with his right arm fisting straight up.

Gravity did not take hold, and his body kept climbing in heights.

Justice cackled, "OH MY GOSH!!! I'm seriously flying!"

He stopped flying and turned around to look down on his parents.

The jaws of the three gods dropped.

"Stars above...He really is flying! Can any of you fly?!," said Apollo.

Aphrodite shook her head, "Sorry, no."

"Neither can I. But I thought you could fly, Apollo," spoke Ares.

Apollo sighed, "Not really. I have to use my chariot if I ever want to get off ground. As far as I know, only Hermes can fly."

"Gold star for you, Justice. Now come on down, so we can test your other powers," shouted Apollo.

Justice shouted back down, "Okay."

Justice's body gently floated back down to where his parents were. As he arrived towards the ground, the tips of his feet lightly nestled against the sand before the rest of the appendage rolled onto the ground; barely shifting the sand itself.

"So what's next?" asked Justice.

Papa coughed, "You're not gonna like this, but I need you to hold out your hand."

"Ummm, okay?" said Justice.

As Ares walked up to Justice, his son held out his hand. Ares instantly grabbed Justice's wrist and pulled out a switchblade from his pocket. Activating the knife's spring to eject the blade, he slashed at his son's exposed palm before Justice had time to react.

Justice flinched back right when Papa released his hand.

He screamed, "What the heck, Papa?!"

His father looked at him with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry, but you would've said no if I told you what I really was gonna do," apologized Papa, "Are you bleeding?"

Justice shouted back, "Of course I'm-!"

He looked at his hand and saw no blood. Not even a scratch shown on his black palms.

"I knew it! Invulnerable skin! Lots of superheroes have to have it nowadays. Looks like your survival rate just skyrocketed. No need to test your strength, by the way. We figured you're already plenty strong," smiled Apollo.

Justice kept staring at his hand, "Huh..."

"Oh, what wonderful news! My baby will be just fine. That just leaves one final test," said his mother.

Aphrodite waved at her limo, "Daisington, be a dear and bring out the chicken."

Justice looked up.

"Chicken?" said Justice.

The chauffeur exited the limo with a cage in his hands. He carried it over to where Aphrodite stood and froze in place in front of her.

Aphrodite gestured to the cage, "If you please, Apollo."

"Of course," said Apollo.

Opening the latch, Apollo pulled out a black chicken. His hands gave a dark glow for only a second, but it was obscured underneath the feathers for Justice to see. His dad then handed it over to Papa Ares while the chicken calmly balked.

"We want to see if you can heal this chicken," explained Apollo.

Before Justice could say anything, Ares grabbed the chicken's wing and applied pressure with his fingertips. The bone in the chicken's wing snapped with a piece poking out of the skin. The chicken wailed in pain and struggled in the war god's grasp.

"Friggety hell, papa!" screamed Justice.

Ares handed the chicken to Justice, "Try to heal it, my son. Whether it dies in pain or not is up to you."

Tears started to form in Justice's eyes as he cradled the chicken.

"...But...how?!" said Justice.

"If there is light within you, you need to let it shine," explained Apollo, "Let that light envelop those you care about and give it the intention to heal. Close all wounds; undo mistakes. Just like with flying, you'll know if you can do it."

Justice looked down at the crazed chicken and sympathized its pain.

He spoke softly, "It's alright. Everything will be okay."

As Justice place his hand on the broken wing, he hummed a tune. He wished with all his might that the wing would feel. And then he felt it.

His dad was right. He could feel a light inside of him. It felt small, but it also felt like it was feeding on his happy thoughts and memories. The light he felt within himself grew like a hungry flame.

Justice compelled the light to shine out of his hand and heal the chicken. The light within him obeyed, and his hand began to glow with a golden hue. It exposed the poultry’s problems to Justice's mind, and he realized it suffered more than just a broken wing. Poison was seeping through the chicken's body, and Justice knew it would not have mattered if the wing was actually fixed. The light he was giving off is able to fix the wing, but would not be able to stop the dark poison in time from reaching the egg-layer's heart.

He called on the light within him to shine brighter, but it was already at its limit. The chicken's wing glowed with golden light that spread to the rest of its body, but the light did not have enough power to go within the poultry to target the poison. To focus on more than one issue, it needed more positive energy to feed on. Justice realized this and allowed the light to envelop him and take anything else it needed to grow more powerful. And when the light fed on his humming, it became supercharged. Justice began to glow and then pulsed a ray of blinding ray of light.

As the light from Justice faded, the glowing chicken in his arms calmly cooed. It vomited a black ink, which steamed and fizzled upon hitting the ground.

"Marvelous. Simply marvelous," said his dad.

Apollo approached Justice and placed his hand on the flightless bird. His hand glowed with the same golden shine Justice gave off.

Apollo guffawed, "Not only did you heal the wing, but you cured the poison in it too! And...you can give objects a light attribute."

Justice's eyebrow rose.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Justice.

His dad answered back, "Basically, you can imbue anything with the element of light for a certain amount of time. So you can make anything glow in the dark, including yourself, and even make it bright enough to light up a whole room. It can also be used to fight against anything with a weakness to light. So if you want to make some vampires sparkle, get ready for fireworks."

Justice stood there shocked with the glowing poultry in his arms.

"Wait, vampires are real too?!" exclaimed Justice.

His dad nodded, "You bet your quarter-bouncing hiney they are. And put down the chicken, we don't need it anymore."

Justice released the chicken, and it flapped its wings as it hit the ground. It pecked at the sand a few times before wandering off.

"That wasn't a nice thing you two did," said Justice.

Apollo shrugged, "It was either that or a real person. And you can't heal something that's already dead or not alive. Odds are, you would've been less scarred if you healed an animal."

Justice said nothing and pawed at the sand with his foot.

"Nevermind him, sweetie," spoke his mother, "We only did it with the best intentions. And now you know what your powers are. Aren't they cool?"

Justice mumbled, "I guess so..."

They really were cool.

"So before we send you out there to be a hero, I think it's time for you to choose your hero name," said Aphrodite.

Justice's eyes lit up, "Really?!"

Papa picked at his scars.

"Well...sure. You are the superhero after all. It's not like we wanted to pick a name for you. That would be selfish," spoke Ares.

Justice thought for a moment. There was so many things about his new powers that was amazing. But like his dad, Apollo, there was not really a specific word that could encompass everything about Justice's skills. Rather, it was the ones with broader strokes of definitions like: super, awesome, or fantastic. But there was one word his parents said that stuck out and ringed with his feelings.

Justice smiled, "I want to be called, Marvelous Man"

His dad clicked his teeth.

"Eh, let's just put a pin on that for now," said Apollo.

Aphrodite leaned towards Ares and whispered, "So what did you want to call him?"

Papa had stars in his eyes when he whispered back.

"The Shining Fist!" he said.

Next Chapter

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, arpeejay said:

What a clever, well-written story! Now I have to read Part 1 (somehow I missed it!) Looking forward to more!

My bad! I got so giddy joining this site that I decided to post 2 chapters on the same night X3

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rippedstud79 said:

Love it! Gods, Superhero, super powers! Love it. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Of course X3 I would include muscle growth, but MM has kinda already reached capacity and is at the edge of becoming nearly immobile, heheh

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sssska said:

Are you playing Overwatch? I think I saw "HEROES NEVER DIE" in chapter 4…

Maybe~

I honestly couldn't think of a better catchphrase at the time, so I went with that little Easter Egg X3

Also, OMG Thank you so much for getting that far! X3 I'll make sure to immediately upload Chapter 4 here!!!

Edited by EcchiMultiverse
Wanted to say thanks

Have read three chapters so far and am loving it!  Very cool concepts and good writing.  Keep at it mate and welcome to the best damned site for muscle junkies ever!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bjort said:

Have read three chapters so far and am loving it!  Very cool concepts and good writing.  Keep at it mate and welcome to the best damned site for muscle junkies ever!

Thanks X3 I really appreciate you saying that. I know it's not very porny. But like in my username, I wanted my own sort of sexy story where sex can be an element but not the overall plot

• Upvote 1