Thanks again for all the support on the last part and I hope you’ll enjoy the following part too :3. I’ll also try to post new parts every Wednesday and Sunday. If you happen to have some ideas for this story, don’t hesitate and let me know.

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV

Changing my Life

Part V

The following days flew by. Max and I did start to see some results. His muscles had started to show some more definition and his clothes became fuller. In addition, he also started eating more. I did contact Mr. Petrov to see if this was normal and he told me it was one of the side effects. I also learned that if Max would start itching himself more, it would be a sign that he’d grow.

It was the night of Mr Jones’ celebration, Max and I were getting ready. We would both arrive in costume, I would be wearing a bow tie and Max a regular tie. “Jake can you please come and help me!” I heard Max shouting from the dressing room. Upon entering I noticed he had trouble getting his jacket on so I tried to help him. “Ugh! It won’t fit!” he said turning around facing me. “I don’t get it we bought this suit yesterday. How can it not fit you anymore?” I said looking back at the jacket.

“Because I’m growing baby.” Max said flexing his biceps in front of me, making my boner grow in my trousers. He started raising his arms more and that’s when we heard a loud..

RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP!

His shirt stretched to its limits and ripped right in the middle. Popping some buttons of, his upper body was fully exposed. “Whoa! That felt great. Can’t wait to do this more often.” Max said making me nervous about his comment.

“What about my shirts, you’re still smaller than me.” I said picking a shirt that would math one of my other suits.

“Hey!” Max yelled “I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that.” I said knowing that was bad of me to say.

“It doesn’t really matter, soon you’ll be outgrowing me anyway.” I said tapping him on his shoulder, trying to make up for my horrible comment. “You really think so?” He said looking at me with those adorable puppy eyes. “Of course. You know I really thought that I’d lose you during this experiment. But now I realise, I shouldn’t have doubted you from the beginning because you were right. Those pills really do work.”

Max smiled and his eyes started to water. He came up to me and gave me a kiss, followed by a big hug. “You really are the best boyfriend ever, you know that?” he said.

“I know, now let’s get you dressed. We have a party to attend to.”

Max wore one of my older suites to the party. It wasn’t really his size but it would do for now. After a long drive, we finally reached the office of Mr Jones. You could tell that he’d spend a small fortune on this night. There was a red carpet which lead to the entrance, small candle lanterns were placed alongside the carpet. At the party itself, there was this huge crystal chandelier, a live orchestra, a humongous chocolate fountain surrounded by plates filled with what looked like 5 star cuisine and then there was a projection on the wall showing the history of his company from the beginning ‘til now.

“Ah there you are Jake.” I heard Mr Jones say as he approached us. I shook his hand and greeted his wife who accompanied him. “Good evening sir. It’s nice to finally meet you.” Max said greeting him politely. “Pleasure’s mine, young man. You must be Max than. Am I right?” Mr Jones asked. “Well yes I am.” He replied smiling.

“Well than, gentlemen I sure hope you enjoy the party and try out some of the delicious snacks. But I have to go now, welcoming some other clients. Hope you don’t mind.” Mr Jones said winking at me. “Of course not sir.” I replied. Mr Jones went over to the other guests who just arrived as I looked over to where Max was standing.

As I looked at Max’s face I realised that he wasn’t looking at me, but rather at all the dishes that were standing next to the chocolate fountain. “Hey you alright?” I asked. “Y.. yeah, yeah, I’m fine just hungry that’s all.” Max said scratching his arm.

“Don’t be shy go on and get some.” I said patting him on his back. I looked over and saw some of my other clients, waving at me to come and say hi. “Tell you what, why don’t you get us some snacks and I’ll go and greet some of my clients. I’ll meet you at the fountain, okay?” I asked. “Sure thing.” he said walking straight to the table.

I went on and greeted my old clients. “Was that your husband?” One of them said. “Boyfriend, actually.” I replied. “He’s kinda hot.” She said twisting her hair. “Hey he’s all mine.” I said jokingly. We all had a great laugh and shared some stories with each other. Some were sad and some were funny.

“Hey, uh, Jake?” Mr Jones asked coming up behind me and turning me to face him. “Yes?” I asked looking at his concerned face. “What is wrong with your boyfriend?” he asked pointing at Max.

As I followed his finger, I looked over to see Max standing at the table, bowing down holding his stomach. “I.. I don’t know.” I said looking at him with a questioning look. Max looked around and soon after took off, running back to the entrance.

I turned around looking at my clients and Mr Jones who were all worried about Max. “Excuse me.” I said walking back to the entrance, worried that he felt sick or something. Walking through the entrance, I looked around searching for Max. I saw the door of the man’s toilets moving and there was no one around so it had to be Max. Or so I thought.

Opening the door, I entered the man’s toilets. “Max? what’s going on? Is everything alright?” I heard some stomping coming out one of the cubicles and looked under to see if it were Max. I saw that it were his shoes so I knew it had to be him.

But he was moaning and stomping his feet. “Jake! … ugh … I don’t know.. what’s happening to me… !” He said between grunts. I tried desperately to open the cubicle door but failed as he locked it.

“Max, could you please open the door so I can see for myself what’s going on?” but there was no response. I could hear him grunting and moaning and then..

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPP! POP POP POP! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Slowly the moans and grunts ended. The only sound that came out of his cubicle was him panting. “Max?” I asked not knowing what to do or say.

SNAP!

I heard the door unlock. Slowly the creaking door opened and I was faced with a colossal beast of a man.

“Babe, I Think I need a new suit.” Max said scratching the back of his head.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12