The near overnight success of the new product, Trucker Muscle, created a huge cash flow for me. However, it also created a minor issue. I couldn't keep up with the demand. I had to keep finding more and more victims to mix with my own potent cum to become the now famous Trucker Muscle. With each victim I had to vore, either by cock, anal, and traditional swallowing them whole, my body kept growing in size. The truck had its suspension system completely rebuilt on more than one occasion.  Even with all of my power, I could only keep myself compressed for shorter and shorter time frames, making transport a rushed job.
Transporting the victims were becoming as issue as well. Since I had a smaller window to stay compressed, I had to go from moving three at a time to just one. It made using my magic a little more interesting, I went from creating the room and the trailer right behind to actually using the magic to disguise the trailer as the building. I will admit that I enjoyed being more visible as I turned the helpless victim into a massive cum filled immobile version of themselves. I just had to clean the trailer after each haul cause of the amount of left over cum that was sprayed all over.
"Damn no matter how much we produce it's not enough." the rat boss growled. "You taking too much time to get them here and fully processed."
I grunted as I scrubbed the inside of the trailer, "Have to find a way to make the operation more mobile. The same hunting grounds aren't producing many victims. Most truckers and other motorists are learning to stay off the road we use."
"Keep that mouth running like that and I'll have to dock your pay," he warned.
"And you got that gut from doing that last time. This time I won't be as kind," I quickly threatened.
"Just get them so we get paid. Cannot get paid with no product." the rat huffed off, rubbing his gut.
I smirked as I watched him leave. I still recall how massive I filled him before letting him deflate. Was the best way to get the job, I was able to provide something that no one else really could. Still being with big bull balls had a great advantage, they never really run dry. The bigger they get, though, the more attention they need. I kept my mind off that as I finished cleaning and headed out for a fresh victim.
I had to drive for more than two hours before I used my magic on the truck to transform it into a nice little truck stop. Luckily it wasn't more than half an hour before a big beefy bull arrived. Except for the creamy white patch of fur that was visible around the top of his chest, he was almost a copy of my old bovine self. I couldn't help but feel more aroused than normal at the sight of him.
"Seems it's my lucky day." I moaned. "Been a long while since I seen such a beefy bull." I was practically ripping off my trucker outfit as he was doing the same.
"We are both lucky then. Been wanting to find this place, heard great things." he grinned a nice toothy grin.  "Wanted to see if the rumors were true."
"Oh, it certainly is." I panted, running my paws over his body, enjoying the curve of his gut and the mounds of muscles. "Already so big already, will be very interesting to see you even bigger."
Before I even asked, he already turned around and presented his ample ass, "Don't wish any longer, ride this big bull into hugeness."
I could barely contain myself as I mounted him and began to thrust into that tight ass in a lust-filled bliss. I was slowly growing bigger as I worked his body over. My big hands rubbing and tugging his firm nipples, my hot breath over the nape of his muscled neck. IT didn't take long before I was filling him with thick globs of cum. Even as I was cumming I was still pounding his ass, my swelling balls slapping harder and harder as I kept going. Both of use were taking up more space; he was growing faster than I was, but I didn't really notice even when i felt my back and horns pressing against the roof of the trailer.
The growing bull managed to push my body free of the trailer as he now completely filled it. I had to pull myself off him before I made him burst from the trailer - I still needed to get him to the processing center. I had a hard time using my magic to remake my clothes, they gotten really small since the last time worn. My throbbing cock and swollen balls didn't make the pants fit any better either.
The drive back was even rougher on me. I could hear him moaning as he was likely pleasuring himself from the vibration of the road. The pants were tearing apart as my balls swelled bigger with each passing moment, I could feel not only my cock leaking but my nipples as well. My gut pulled the shirt up and my chest burst all of the buttons.
By the time I finally arrived, the tractor was leaking cum as well as the back of the trailer. My gut was pressed and spilled over the top of the steering wheel. I nearly was trapped in the tractor but the steering wheel finally snapped, freeing my bloated gut.
As soon as the rats had managed to open the door, a flood of hot sticky cum washed over them, making them bloat up with muscle and fat. The ones that were still mobile did the best they could to get the hoses. I was already mounting the bull again, making him outgrow the trailer. Watching the ballooning bull bursting from the trailer was one of the hottest things I ever watched. I nearly blew my load into him.
I was using all the strength to keep the bull from reaching his orgasm long enough for the rats to try to place the hose over that gigantic cock of his. It was becoming harder and harder to do so as watching him grow  was turning me on more and more. I was also keeping my orgasm back as well forcing me grow bigger and bigger.
The rats had just enough time to finish putting the hose over the massive bull cock as my pent up load started to stuff the bull. The magic broke free letting the massive bull to unload in thick blasts that the hose was barely able to contain. Out in the distance was a row of four massive silos. One by one each one burst its top as they were being overfilled. Cum was washing over everything as it just kept coming. I couldn't stop myself from filling that bull with more of my cum. He was already more massive than the warehouse was that use to house three at a time and yet he kept ballooning even bigger.
His climax finally ended but I couldn't stop mine, he just kept growing bigger. This forced the boss rat to arrive and started to panic as he saw how massive both of us were. His protest was cut short when my tail cock swished around, voring him, then doing the same to all the rats in the area.
"You give the best rides, so that deserves a reward. I'm going to become part of your enterprise." he moaned as he kept being filled. His growth stopped though I was still cumming.
I could feel my cock throb and pulse as it grew inside the mountain of bull. However the bull kept moaning deeply as he was being stretched by my cock, or that was what I thought. It took a few minutes to notice that the bull's features were slowly morphing into something else - he was becoming my cock! Somehow he was merging with my massive cock, making it grow to the size I pumped him up to.  The rest of my body began to surge and grow out of control as the process took effect. To further fuel my body's rampant growth, all the cum around was being pulled into my body.
My head was literally in the clouds as I surged to over five miles in height, and wider than that at my shoulders. My gut bounced and heaved with each breath I took, it stuck out almost as far as my meaty pecs did and was slightly wider than my chest. My massive bull fused cock now stretched to over three miles in length and a mile wide, sporting balls each over a mile across. So wild with lust, my cock just leaks cum. As the process finished, I roared out as I started cumming hard once more from my cock, tail cock and both nipples.
After a few hours of making it rain cum, I was able to calm down. I was able to compress myself back to my twenty foot height, but the proportions with the new bull fused cock still made the monster cock stand out, magicking up normal clothes was impossible for now. I was able to make use of the spandex attire, though the bulge was massive - least I was clothed.
Patting my massive cock, "Well looks like we need a new location. Bet you might know some place big enough for this business. Don't think we need too much, just some drivers to move our product - for now." I spread out my massive dragon wings and took to the skies, gliding almost effortlessly towards where the future home of Trucker Muscle might be found.

Another awesome part. 8D I wonder just how many more parts you are gonna write for this story and just how big you're gonna get. >;3 <3 <3 I hope that at the end you will become so big that you'll outsize every universal way of measurement. >;3 <3 <3

On 1/22/2017 at 0:18 AM, Hanugumo said:

Another awesome part. 8D I wonder just how many more parts you are gonna write for this story and just how big you're gonna get. >;3 <3 <3 I hope that at the end you will become so big that you'll outsize every universal way of measurement. >;3 <3 <3

I might do another part to see how well it goes. The sky's the limit.

52 minutes ago, Ragetiger said:

I might do another part to see how well it goes. The sky's the limit.

Yay for possible part 3!! 8D <3 *hugs&

Sky is the limit? Neh, imho the edge of all reality is the limit. Especially with the right "partner". >;3 <3 <3