Musclove District

OneLuckyGuy89

So this is kinda an ode to Max Mann's story Musclove Texas.   I'm really nervous this is my first story and I'm hoping this is good, I'd love feedback w/e it may be.   Let me know if you want me to continue this.

Larry singer straightened his tie in between his mammoth Pecs.  Rubbing his hands over his face, he was greeted by a five o’clock shadow.  Ever since he had grown, he could shave early in the morning and have a shadow again an hour later.  Adjusting himself, he made sure the pouch in his pants was doing its job.  At two feet flaccid his dick was a true monster, but not the biggest he knew about.  Coming up from behind him, his husband, Trent wrapped his arms around his torso.  Larry felt himself blush at the erotic touch of Trent’s Pectorals pressing into his back and bulge at his ass.  Groping his husband’s sizeable Pecs, Trent grinded into his ass.

“Babe, I have to leave for my new job and this isn’t helping me leave.”  Larry cried, pretending to be mad.

“I can’t help it, seeing that perfect ass on you and that little bit of chest hair creeping out of your collar is such a turn on.”  Trent moaned.

“I can’t ruin another pair of pants; we’ll do this after I get home.”  Larry whined.

“No dice, big boy.”  Trent growled and pulled down Larry’s pants.

Quickly going to town pleasuring his husband, Trent stuck his tongue all the way in his ass and began eating him out. Larry tried to deny the pleasure all he wanted, but his loud and deep moans said otherwise.  Larry’s dick rose to its full 30 inches as Trent hit all the right places.  Now fully in the mood, Larry flipped Trent over and ripped off his pants, ripping them in half.  Forcing his dick into Trent’s ass down to the hilt caused him to moan loudly.

“Who asked for this?”  Larry moaned.

“I did!”  Trent cried, as Larry impaled on his big dick.

Getting into a faster motion, Larry began to suck on Trent’s neck and tugged on his dick, getting him to full erection.  The two moaned in unison as felt Larry his orgasm rising and pulled roughly on Trent’s balls causing him to coat their bathroom floor in a layer of cum.  The massage of Trent’s orgasm sent Larry over the edge as well and he filled his husband with a hardy helping of man cream.  They shared a deep kiss, as Trent went to hop in the shower and Larry went to get in his car.

“Good luck today you sexy beast!”  Trent called out.

Larry got out of his car and was immediately starred at by many students and teachers alike.  By now he was used to it, being 6’6” and 530 lbs of solid, hairy muscle it was the norm.  He opened the doors, squeezing in by turning to his side.  Obviously this school and doorways weren’t made for a man of his size.  Walking through the halls, made him feel like a movie star.  All eyes were on him and all teachers were obviously interested in their new principal.  Stopping to take a piss, he made his way to the bathroom and stood next to a blonde haired student.  The young boys’ eyes’ nearly bugged out of his head, when he got a look at Larry.

“Um……..hello.”  the boy stuttered.

“Hello son, I’m your new Principal.  Principal Singer.”  Larry said, zipping himself up.

“I’m Sylvester.”

“Nice to meet you, hopefully I won’t see you.”  Larry chuckled and left the bathroom.

Using the school map, he quickly found his office and walked inside.  In front of him sat his secretary, who once she got a look at him, immediately got wet. 

Taylor Swenson wouldn’t consider herself a slut per say, but she loved a beautiful man.  When the new principal walked into the door, she felt herself get so turned on she couldn’t control herself.  Immediately feeling herself get wet, she lunged at Larry.  Zipping his pants down, she gasped at the size of his manhood.  She guessed it had to be two feet at the most, just soft.  Fondling his giant dick and balls, Larry moaned and slowly found himself losing control as his secretary began pleasuring him. 

As his precum began running out of his dick like a faucet, he was too distracted to notice what was happening to Taylor.  Her soft feminine body began to harden with a masculine tone.  Feeling uncomfortable in her shoes, she kicked them off as her feet grew too big for them.  Ripping off her pantyhose she began to finger herself, her soft mews began to change to deep moans as Taylor’s voice deepened.  She came all over her fingers and ripped off her suit coat and dress shirt, with ease as her muscles continued to grow.  She deep throated his giant tool, as she played with her left nipple.   Larry felt his balls tighten and he let loose an overwhelming load of cream.  Surprisingly enough Taylor actually swallowed all the cum and her stomach was now the size of a yoga ball.

“I’m so sorry.”  Larry stuttered and ran out of the room, not even looking at Taylor on the ground.

Taylor’s feminine body began to quickly digest all the cum and her feminine body began to turn into masculine perfection.  Her breasts swelled in size, but became hard and giant Pecs.  Flicking her nipples, she moaned deeply as her body continued to expand and she went to finger herself, but instead found a 10 inch dick which was quickly growing.  Beginning to stroke her growing monster phallus, the rest of her body began to change.  She was nearing 500 lbs of solid muscle and her balls emerged, quickly growing to small melons, filling with gallons of cum.  Her hair had actually shortened and body hair began to cover her body.  Armpit hair shot out in bushes, arms, legs and feet covered in hair.  Her chest was covered in a forest along with her abs, a thick beard grew on her face and her ass was covered in thick dark hair.

Standing up, Taylor began to feel her new masculine body.  She had a full length mirror and was shocked at the huge and hot man in front of her.  Fingering her chest hair, she began to feel herself get hard.  Starring back at her was a 27 inch erect dick and she began to stroke herself again.  Fingering her ass, she bellowed her deep voice as she came all over the mirror in front of her.

Hearing a door open, Taylor turned around.

“Excuse me, who are you?”  asked a feminine voice.

Larry had actually run into the faculty bathroom and locked the door.  He was trying to act normal and it seemed laughable, with how big he was but part of him wished it was possible.  He was breathing heavy and needed to calm down and only one thing could calm him down, that was Trent.  Sitting down on the toilet, he began to think about Trent.

*FLASHBACK*

Larry was so excited a day after Rick Long had finally accepted his role as a Musclove guy; he was finally ready to get his treatment.  Trent sat beside him in all his naked glory and Larry looked at him lovingly.  The two hadn’t been able to have sex yet, since the size of Trent’s dick was impossible to enter Larry’s body.  The two had made due with oral sex, but they were getting tired of it.  Heinz asked him if he was ready and Larry nodded.  Injecting the serum to the area right under his balls, he felt the serum fill his balls and once it got to his heart and head, he felt himself emerge. 

His balls swelled to the size of oranges, filling with ultimate manhood and his penis began lengthening.  Abs appeared and began developing, while his ass expanded into size of bowling balls.  The growth moved to his thighs and quads, growing to the similar size of his father’s.  His penis began nearing his knees as his legs grew and spread further apart as his thighs grew even bigger. 

His chest swelled bigger and bigger, where Larry couldn’t even see beyond it anymore.  Shoulders broadened, neck thickened, voice dropped and arms grew bigger and bigger.  A beard swept across his face and his Pecs and abs grew a coat of black hair. 

He stood as his new height of 6’0” and his dick stood at 20 inches erect, very excited to be embraced by his future husband.  Trent immediately bent over and Larry dove at his asshole.  Licking his asshole, brought Trent to shaking moans and caused him to beg Larry to fuck him hard.  Larry gave him what he wanted and impaled Trent in one swift motion.   Heinz inserted himself in Larry and took the teens virginity, they all screamed as they hit their orgasms. 

Exactly a year later before their first day of senior year, both of them were sitting hand in hand in Heinz’s laboratory waiting for their final treatment.  It repeated like their first time, muscle adding onto their frame, growing taller and their dicks growing longer still.  After they were finished, their bodies being covered in more hair and both were 530 lbs of solid muscle.  Larry was taller at 6’6” but only an inch then Trent at 6’5”.  There stats were as followed:

-    Larry:

o   Height: 6’6”

o   Weight: 530 lbs

o   Flaccid: 24 inches

o   Erect: 30 inches

o   Chest: 80 inches

o   Arms: 39 inches

o   Waist: 43 inches

o   Thighs: 52 inches

o   Calves: 35 inches

-    Trent:

o   Height: 6’5”

o   Weight: 530

o   Flaccid: 26 inches

o   Erect: 32 inches

o   Chest: 72 inches

o   Arms: 35 inches

o   Waist: 43 inches

o   Thighs: 33 inches

o   Calves: 34 inches

Larry had calmed himself down, but had also coated the faculty bathroom in a couple layers of cum.  He called for the janitor and apologized, to the old man.  The janitor checked out his ass on the way out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 11 months later...