Little Mouse - Part Eight

londonboy

Welp: That was the price Matt paid for how he treated Michael before he grew. But it is sad that it happened. Especially because Matt actually loved Michael and Michael actually loved Matt before the Power bars. ='(

But now Michael and Tommy are gonna be together aren't they? ^^;

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Especially because Matt actually loved Michael and Michael actually loved Matt before the Power bars. ='(

I don’t think Matt actually said he loved Michael, just that Michael loved him and that they had a good thing going.

Dude that was so awesome the way he explained what he could do to the wrestler. And even better how he played him and gave him what he deserved.  But I really enjoyed his strength.  Thank you LB.

• Upvote 3

Just amazing. I couldn't have imagined it any better. I'm glad he figured out the difference between love and lust. It's a fine line and we can trick ourselves into one when it's really another. I'm still very interested in what Tommy did to get where he is and why he had to give up his size although it's kind of a moot point because he has someone who loves him 

• Upvote 1

As i see it Matt drove Michael away with his contant pushing. He jus wanted Michael when he wanted a good fuck and lil by little he was falling for it. I dont know if Mat was in love of dominating Michael or love him like a man.

Michael realized that Tommyw as helping but does Tommy loves Michael? I'm sure teh ony one who will fight Michael for dominance is Tommy but why did Tommy's vody changed and Michel hasn't (yet).

There is mor e to the story and i would love to know

• Upvote 1