Welcome to Muscle Growth Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• CMiller

BAD CACHING CAUSING SITE ERROR   01/19/17

Some badly cached data is causing the current site error. The problem has been fixed, however if you're still experiencing the issue you may need to clear browser cache or wait for the file to expire. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CMiller

[COMPLETED] Upcoming Site Downtime - 1/12 @ 12PM GMT

Starting 1/12 at 12PM GMT and lasting for an unknown amount of time (12-24 hours) we will be undergoing a full site move to a new server. 

Thanks to the funding from Patreon and PayPal donations we've secured a better server to run the website on. 

More updates will be posted as we have them. 

Just now, muscle12 said:

why i may ask?

There are multiple reasons, for one it will lower costs and two it provides a better redundancy if the site was to suffer a hardware failure. 

It is GMT so I think I am 6 hours behind in Central Time Zone so 6am 1/11? I think that sounds correct.

I have to say that I am absolutely amazed that you have collected so many donations for this move. This is quite a massive undertaking and so soon after starting this place up less than 3 years ago.

It shows how much we need this place.

So in the US... about 4am Pacific, 7am Eastern

10 hours ago, gogr2 said:

So in the US... about 4am Pacific, 7am Eastern

Thursday now instead of today.

Thank you, CMiller, for handling the administrative side of running and maintaining this web forum as well as dealing will all the server issues. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!