Changing my Life - Part 2

LoveGrowth

Writing is going well so I thought why not post part 2 a little sooner. I really enjoy developing this story and I hope you like it as much as I do. I'd love to hear what you think about it and if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Part I

Changing my Life

Part II

SLAM!

I awoke to the sound of the front door slamming shut. Looking at the clock of my phone, I saw that it was 8:12 PM. “Max can’t be back already. He always returns around 9:00 PM.” I thought as I heard someone stomping up the stairs.

“Max is that you.” Suddenly everything went quiet. Taking a towel and drying myself off I kept thinking why Max was back already. “Something must’ve happened.” There was no point in waiting so I took my bathrobe and opened the door.

That is when I heard him sobbing. I glanced into our bedroom where I heard the sobbing from. Looking through I saw Max sitting at the end of his side of the bed, with his hands in front of his face, keeping himself from crying out loud.

“Hey baby, what happened? Are you okay?” of course he’s not okay why did I say that. Max started to slowly release his hands from his tearing eyes and laid his head on my shoulder. “I… I went …to the gym…” he started saying whilst still sobbing. “and there was… there was this big guy who… he approached me… and.. and..”

As the last words came out he couldn’t hold back anymore and started crying. I tried to comfort him by giving him a tight hug. Slowly the tears ended and Max sat himself straight.

“Did he hurt you?” I asked trying to figure out what has happened. It was really hard for me to see him in this state. He’s always happy and cheerful. To see him sobbing, it broke my heart.

“No… yes… kinda…” he started. “He came at me while I was doing my exercises. He took my place on the machine and said that shrimps don’t belong in a gym.” “Is that what bothered you?” I said. “No after that I just continued on one of the other machines. I tried to forget about it and went on.” He replied. Tears started to form again so I knew that something else happened to him.

So what is the problem then?” I asked trying to get him to say what really bothered him. “After my workout, I went to the locker room and went for a shower. When I was almost finished he entered, started laughing and calling me names.” Max said sobbing again.

“What kind of names?” “Stupid fag, short wimp, turmigayter and so on.” Max said losing control again and started crying. I held him and tried to calm him down because I knew what his problem was.

Max is always positive because he surrounds himself with people he connects with. But as I noticed during my time dating him, I quickly realized that he’s never been bullied before. So if someone makes a comment about him, it hurts him twice as much than me for example. That and the fact that he has always hated the way how short he was.

“I want to change Jake.” Max said quietly. “W… What do you mean?” I said.

“I want to change myself, I want to find something or someone who can help me become the person that I always wanted to be.” He said standing up and walking to his laptop.

He opened Chrome and started to type random things one Google. I bowed down to get eye to eye with him as I saw how raged he was trying to find a solution for his problem.

“Listen baby, I know you would like to change but the things you ask for aren’t things that can be changed immediately.” Max turned his head away from the browser and looked at me with a disappointed look.

“You don’t have to change I like you just the way you are. I’ll never be unsatisfied with the way you look. Heck some people even look at you and think ‘I wish I looked like him’.”

“You… You think so?” “Yes so please stop worrying what other people think of you. You are perfect in every way possible.”

Max started tearing up again but this time because of what I said.

“Come on. Stop searching for your ‘solution’ and start working on your next workout.” I said pulling him out of his chair and making him sit on the bed.

“What workout?” he said confused. “Me” I said undoing my robe.

Max didn’t hesitate and stood up kissing my pecs. “I love you.” He said between licks. I undid his jacket and t-shirt and started sucking his neck. “Ugh” Max moaned as his favourite spot was being touched.

Slowly Max started kneeling down ready to take my growing cock into his mouth. As he stared worshipping my meat he undid his belt and pulled down his trousers and pants for me to realize that someone was also awoken from its sleep.

After some exquisite sucking, Max stood up, turned around and bended over the bed. “I’m ready.” He said with a horny voice. I stepped forward slowly pushing my cock inside of his hole. “God you’re so tight.” I yelled with delight.

Max started moaning louder and louder “Yeah! Faster!” he commanded. And so I pushed every last inch inside of him and started pounding his sweet thigh ass.

“Max… I’m gonna… I’m gon…” without warning I sprayed my hot juice inside of his hole. Max followed as soon as my last drop entered his cave. “That was so good.” He said panting.

I gave him a kiss on his forehead and we both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning I awoke by the sweet smell of eggs and bacon being prepared downstairs. Walking downstairs I saw Max sitting down at the table with his laptop and some papers.

“Morning baby. Slept well?” he said walking back to the pans and turning of the cooker. “Yeah… Err what’s with the papers?” I asked confused. “Oh I couldn’t sleep last night so I started Googling for someone who could help me accomplish my dreams and guess what… I found someone.”

My body froze, I was shocked.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7