Seven

The next day Sean put his plan to take control of the Dexameni-frat in action. He looked up Keith in his room in the nearly deserted frat house. The now 85 pound swim captain quickly realized he could no longer lead the frat with the top athletes. He agreed to back Sean's candidacy and called a meeting.

Brad and Brock were in the gym as their cell phones vibrated simultaneously. Brad grabbed his phone and read the text. "Special frat meeting in two days", he said.

"Got it too", Brock peeped back in his high-pitched voice, "what could it be?".

"We'll see", Brad replied, "Come on, B. Back to work to build back yar muscles".

Two days later all the members of the frat gathered in the frat house. Brad was ready for the meeting, but Brock kept stalling.

"Come on, buddy. Meeting starts in five", Brad said to encourage his friend.

"I'm not going", Brock answered.

"What? Why?", Brad asked incredulously.

"I can't stand bare-chested between the most muscular guys on campus. I used to be the biggest of them all. Now, I'm nothing", Brock peeped.

"Come on, man", Brad said and put his hand on his small friend's bony shoulder to comfort him, "Ya're still the same guy, with or without yar muscles. Everyone likes ya".

Brock put his frail hand atop his buddy's warm hand on his shoulder. "Thanks, but I'm not ready for the confrontation. Tell them I'm sick, will you?", he asked.

"Sure?", Brad stated.

Brock nodded 'yes'.

"Catch ya later, B.", Brad said and left their room. He joined his fellow brothers in the large room where he had been initiated. He took his place in the semicircle in front of the wooden chair leading up to the throne. He looked aside and took in the faces of his 18 brothers: only Brock and Sean were missing. A hint of pride flowed through his 185 pound body as he compared his bare torso to those of his brothers: he was amidst the bigger and most jacked guys in the room. A cough made him and the others look up.

Next to the throne atop the stairs, a frail figure appeared. The diminished Keith stepped in front of the throne and looked down at the frat members. "Brothers", he peeped in a girlish voice, "A strange illness has made me lose most of my mass. Doctor told me I have to be checked to make sure it's nothing contagious. Off course, I won't be able to swim anymore and therefore can't be leader of the noble Dexameni house…"

A mild whisper rose from the frat members at these words.

"Brothers", Keith peeped, his voice barely any louder than the whispers, "Brothers, please… As my final act as frat leader I have chosen my successor. The only one worthy of leading our noble Dexameni frat. An important member of the football team…"

A wave of warmth came over Brad and his heartbeat went up as he heard these words. "This can only be me", he thought. A small smile formed on his lips.

"SEAN"

What felt like an icy rain replaced Brad's feeling of pride. Instead of him, the biggest asshole on the football team would now lead their frat. He noticed his brothers looking at each other and gently talking about this surprise. Their talking ended abruptly and all of them looked up at the throne.

Sean's muscular form appeared next to Keith, a smug grin on his face as he looked down.

Brad could have sworn that Sean looked bigger than before, but realized that everyone in the room would look massive standing next to the boyish Keith. The wooden robe Sean was wearing as the new frat leader completely hid his body, only his wide shoulders formed a strong line beneath the baggy fabric.

"SILENCE!"

Sean's booming, deep baritone resounded through the room and silenced everyone. Sean installed himself on the throne, nodding at Keith who slowly descended the stairs and left the frat house. "Brothers", Sean said, "the Dexameni frat has always been the most exclusive on campus. Assembling only the best athletes of our university. An elite group of the biggest men!".

"Yeah!", the frat members howled in unison. Some even threw a double bicep pose.

"Therefore", Sean continued, "I present you our newest brother : Tristan".

All the frat members looked to their right as a door opened and a truly massive figure strutted into the room. They followed his movements as the figure slowly moved from the shadows into the light. A gasp of disbelief escaped the 18 frat members as Tristan stopped in the center of the room and faced them.

Brad's eyes widened to the size of saucers as he gazed at his bare-chested younger brother. His brother was not only the tallest guy in the room, but also the broadest: he was twice as wide as the biggest frat member. His massive arms, masses of hard meat crisscrossed with thick veins, hung relaxed from his cannonball-sized shoulders; his heavy pecs heaved up and down with every breath he took and protruded proudly from his chest as they obscured the top of his deeply grooved eight-pack. Brad felt a tingle go through his cock and looked up at his brother's squared face that oozed masculinity with his five o'clock-beard.

A smug grin formed on Tristan's face as he took in the reaction of the frat members. His brother looked up into his dark brown eyes and he returned the stare, noting the mixture of awe and unease. He turned around and looked up at Sean, slowly climbing the stairs as he was motioned to come up.

Brad and his frat brothers drank in the sight of Tristan's insanely wide back, where the mounds of muscle flowed into each other. Two faint moans escaped some of the frat members, but Brad couldn't tell where they came from.

Tristan stopped next to the throne and turned around to face the frat members. He folded his meaty arms in front of him, making his huge biceps dig into his protruding, striated chest. He kept looking directly into his brother's eyes.

"Welcome, Tristan", Sean said officially, "You'll be the gatekeeper of the Dexameni frat house! Brothers, decline has slipped into our ranks these past years. Under my rule, our frat will return to its origin. From today on, the ancient ways are back: only the top athlete from a sport is welcome to join the Dexameni frat…"

A murmur went through the frat members as they realized the meaning of Sean's words: most of them were teammates of the major sports played at Orchid University. "This can't be true", someone said.

"SILENCE!", Sean bellowed deeply and instantly shut up the frat members. "Go stand together with those that play the same sport."

Six groups were formed in silence. The wrestlers were the first ones to have to step to the center of the room. Five of the highest ranked state wrestlers, three of them the absolute star of their weight class, formed a line in front of the wooden stair at the base of Sean's throne. The difference between them was obvious: the 220 pound heavy weight champ dwarfed the others and was allowed to stay.

Tristan slowly descended the stairs and lead the cast outs away, touching every one of them to check if he could drain their muscle. Not feeling the awaited tingling sensation, he quickly chased them away and returned to congratulate the winner. Even with the 220 pound wrestler, he didn't feel the tingle.

Sean repeated the process with the other athletes until only the football players were left. He motioned them to step to the center of the room.

Brad glanced at his two teammates and knew it was a close call: the three of them looked like brothers.

Sean stared at his three fellow football players. "Where's Brock?", he asked and looked at Brad.

"He's not feeling well", Brad replied spontaneously.

"Sick or not, he's the biggest guy the house. Euhr… I mean second biggest guy", he said and pointed at Tristan, "So the three of you have to leave!".

"But…", Brad mumbled.

"Something to add?", Sean asked.

"I…", Brad began but he realized he had agreed with Brock not to say anything about his new diminished size. He nodded 'no' and saw his beastly brother move towards them. The other football players decided to put up a fight, but he saw his brother toss them atop his wide shoulder like they were feathers and carry them out. "Okay, I'll go", he said and left the house while his brother threw the 180 pound guys through the air.

"Now, we truly are the elite", Sean said to the remaining frat members, "the biggest men on campus. Let's party!". The six athletes went to the bar while Sean motioned Tristan to come over. "And?", he asked.    

"Nothing with none of them. My brother slipped out without being touched though", Tristan replied.

"Mhm. We'll see about that later. Let's have a drink", Sean replied and joined his six frat brothers. They were all impressed with Tristan's godly physique and as the alcohol flowed they began horsing around. The heavy weight wrestler challenged Tristan for a fight, but the beastly teen simply grabbed the 220 pound wrestler's armpits and effortlessly lifted him from the floor. "Fuck, you're strong", the wrestler said as he was put back down, "What team are you on? Haven't seen you around here".

"I'm just visiting for the holidays. Dropped out of high school when I turned 18 last month", Tristan answered.

"You're only 18?! I'm 21 and you dwarf me like I'm a runt. And I'm the biggest guy on the wrestle team", the wrestler blurted out incredulously.

"Had a growth spurt recently", Tristan replied with a smug grin.

"Man, you should join the wrestle team. If we team up we'll dominate the heavyweight class", the wrestler stated, "Why don't you join me for a training tomorrow?".

"Sure", Tristan replied.

"Deal. I'm Mark", the wrestler said and offered Tristan another drink.

Sean left his frat brothers and went up to Brock's room. He threw open the door and went in.

Brock jumped up from his bed as he recognized Sean. "Why are you dressed like that?", he peeped as he noticed the white robe.

"I'm the new leader of the house", Sean replied, "Pack yar stuff and come to Keith's room".

Brock just stared as Sean turned around and left him. Wondering why he had to move to Keith's room, he opened his closet. Realizing that none of his old clothes would fit anymore, he just left the room and headed for Keith's room. The door was slightly ajar and opened further as he knocked. "Keith?", he asked as he went in.

"Ah! Ya're already here."

The deep voice behind him rumbled in Brock's stomach. A strong hand pushed him inside and he heard the door shut. He turned around and saw Sean putting a backpack on the floor as he looked around.

"Like our new room?", Sean asked and scanned the large frat leader's apartment.

"Our room?", Brock questioned as he looked up to Sean's face. He would have sworn that the guy looked bigger than he did during their 'meet' in the locker room in the hoodie he was now wearing.

"Yep. I've selected ya to be my roommate", Sean answered.

"But… but… Brad and I…", Brock stuttered.

"He's no member of our frat any more", Sean stated, "new leader new rules."

Brock looked up into Sean's eyes and noticed the malevolent glow. His gaze travelled down as his now huge rival unbuttoned his pants.

"Ya know what to do, B.", Sean rumbled as he lowered his jeans and yanked down his boxers. His left paw roughly stroked his flaccid cock a few times and then released the meaty dick and was placed on his left hip.

Brock was mesmerized by the fleshy snake that was swelling right in front of him. His eyes widened as the veins along the shaft pumped blood into the hardening schlong that thickened and lengthened past the size he remembered from the locker room. "Fuck. That's bigger than mine ever was", he peeped in awe as his rival's manhood attained its 11'5 inches of vein-coiled, thick meat. He took a step towards the huge man and kneeled in front of him, the dark red head of the rock-hard dick pointing straight at his face. He opened his mouth as wide as possible and took in the thick head.

"Mwuhhn yeah", Sean growled in pleasure as the hot, wet feeling engulfed his 11'5 incher.

His rival's rumbling baritone vibrated inside Brock's meager, 80 pound body. Knowing he was pleasing the huge athlete, he took more of the meaty manhood in his mouth. Six inches disappeared inside him, stretching his lips tight around the splay shaft, and his mouth was filled. He let his tongue caress and discover the veins and surface of the dick.

"Mwuh. Fuck", Sean groaned, "Ya like sucking off the alpha male of the team, don’t ya B-boy?".

Brock couldn't nod so he looked up but the pecs that pushed out the hoodie obscured his view of his huge rival's face. So he continued his suction on the rock-hard shaft. His frail hands reached for the tree-sized quads for support, grabbing hold of the unbelievably hard muscles to steady his body.

"Yeah", Sean grunted and his cock throbbed inside the tiny mouth. He felt his thick balls churn and grabbed the back of the frail guy's head with his right paw. He shoved him hard into his 275 pound body, the guy's nose smacking against his eight-pack beneath the grey hoodie. "YEAUGHN!", he boomed as his balls exploded and blasted out the first heavy load through his 11'5 incher.

Brock shivered as the beastly roar of pleasure echoed through the room and rattled his bones. He gagged as the lengthy snake was shoved hard into his throat and began releasing its thick juices. He gulped down as fast he could but the juices kept coming and quickly filled his mouth. He coughed and cum dripped from the corners of his mouth, oozing along his shin. His vision began going black as a fifth and sixth load erupted from the cock and cum even leaked from his nose.

Sean felt the small guy go limp and withdrew from his mouth, blasting a final load into his tiny rival's face. "Even better than the last time", he said as he let the frail guy fall to the floor and wandered off into the bedroom.   

I was also confused similar to xboy, as I had thought almost all of the members had to go through the "chalice ritual" when they joined the frat.  It was an enjoyable chapter nonetheless.  Hopefully setting up a redemption for Brock in the end.  He certainly has gotten the worst of all of this. At this point, Sean is much worse than Tristan, and I hope there is some comeuppance for him.