In Big Trouble

londonboy

Good god man are you even human? Every single one of your stories is a ridiculously hot source of endlesss pleasure. I don't think you have a single safe for work type of story. You made me a fan of Mr. Hugeness and his causual dominating muscular body.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Wow! Another incredibly hot story, Londonboy, you knocked it out of the park once again, with a hugely muscular, nearly super strong Alpha beast and his attention being taken by a very much smaller, though incredibly cute boy who he completely dominates him both physically and mentally, but in a loving way. You are my favorite overall author in this genre and this is another reason why! Can't wait for more!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

You are a god, Londonboy!

The stories you write are truly mindblowing, spectacular, breathtaking... I don't know how to describe it!

Everytime I see that you posted a new story, my heart really leaps a mile! Because I know what you are writing for us muscle fans!

And I (and I suppose we all) have never been disappointed by your amazing writing skills!

I guess it's obvious what I am going to ask you...

PLEASE continue this amazing stroy!

Your biggest fan from AUSTRIA!

hairymusclefan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LondonBoy, LondonBoy ... How do you do it?  You have this mind that just knows how to take the world of MUSCLE FANTASY put that world into words that work so well. We all love your stories and this one, my friend is a KEEPER!  It had me all worked up, and in my mind I was the little guy about to experience everything I have always dreamed about.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

YEAH!

" When I was a about a foot away he turned slightly to the guy sitting on the stool beside him, reached out a huge hand grabbing the back of the guy’s neck, and squeezed slightly.

“Hey, buddy, my friend here would like to sit beside me.  You don’t mind, do you?”

There was absolutely no meanness in the question, but it was quite clear to everyone within hearing distance what the right answer should be.  I can’t lie – there was part of me that wanted the little dude to refuse because I knew I’d get to see the huge paw circling more than half his neck do some damage,"

I do hope there's a little guy in the next chapter who doesn't do as he's told :)

• Upvote 1