Arthur Thorn Part Four by F_R_Eaky

FREaky

Arthur Thorn Part Four

by F_R_Eaky

Part One: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/10588-arthur-thorn-part-one-by-f_r_eaky/

Part Two: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/10601-arthur-thorn-part-two-by-f_r_eaky/

Part Three: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/11207-arthur-thorn-part-three-by-f_r_eaky/

David Hamm opened up the door to his house and standing outside was Dr. Charles Orlando, David's boyfriend, Arthur's, psychiatrist.  David stood there filling most of the doorway up with his frame save for the upper four inches of it.  Sweatpants and a tight t-shirt that pulled near to form fitting across his chest and bunched his sleeve hems up in between his upper arms and delts.  Although covered in socks, his shoeless feet still looked a goodly size that most people wouldn't want to be kicked by.

Dr. Orlando eyed him up and down while David just stood there, until David sort of came to, uttered an apology, and stepped aside as he motioned for Dr. Orlando to come inside.

"Arthur describes you well.  You are a big guy."

David blushed a little.  "There are some bigger, but yeah I'm in the upper percentile of guys." and he laughed nervously.

"How is the patient doing?"

"He's fine.  He's been tired of the hospital where you can recuperate but not actually get any rest.  They would've preferred to have you see him there, but with no actual property damage and no physical altercations, they didn't have anything to hold him there."

"There was some comment on possible drug usage.  Do they know what he took?"

"They're not sure he took anything."

"I'm sorry. Did I not understand the report correctly?"

"No. ... ... No, they did have that in the initial report.  When he arrived he seemed to be covered in this... .... slime.  They figured given his attitude it must have been some new way of trying to administer an HGH or steroid into the human system like through a cream, but not only didn't they find any of the cream in his system, but there was no HGH or steroids in either his system or this...this cream, slime, whatever it is."

"That's good... .... that's good.  At least we know he's not on something that is altering his state of mind."

Dr. Orlando sighed and paused for a moment before addressing David once again.

"Look... Normally I can't discuss anything about cases of a patient even with loved ones, but as you are the closest to him as his partner, I do have to ask you about his behavior so I can try and figure out what has been going on.  Has this agitation been building up slowly over time?"

"It has built up over time, but not real slowly.  He's been having these nightmares.  He dreams about a car, a tree, some kind of giant, and that he's had something stolen from him.  It seems to correlate with his trips to the gym and whenever this former bodybuilder, Gerogio Toro, is working out at the same time.  Ian Francis, my trainer, is his trainer too, and he tells me Arthur gets so upset, agitated, angry when Mr. Toro comes in.  Not only that, but Arthur even calls out his name from time to time in his sleep."

"Are you aware of Arthur's size fetish?"

"Oh, yeah.  It's what attracted him to me.  He's attracted to me because I'm almost hulk size, and I know he'd love to be like the hulk, perhaps even dwarf me if he could."

"Do you think he's more feelings towards this Mr. Toro because he's a bigger built individual than you are?"

"What?  No.... no....  Arthur's not that superficial, besides, I'm like two inches taller than Mr. Toro and if I wanted to I could build up to close his size.  Not exactly as fully as him, not quite in my genetics, but my genetics isn't exactly on the slight build size neither."

Dr. Orlando nodded.  "Just trying to see if there was correlation.  But Mr. Toro has been filling up Arthur's mind, schedule, despite not falling in love for him?  Is he obsessed with Mr. Toro?"

"I'm not sure."

"Is there anything unusual that's happened to his routine?"

"Well, It started way back near his birthday.  He went off to some temple to try and learn a technique to help stop him from obsessing about huge, hulking bodybuilders.  The next day, the day of the slight earthquake, it caused all of the incense he had for meditation purpose to catch fire and fill the room and house with a huge amount of smoke.   He almost died.  Ever since then he's been commenting in his sleep with these nightmares about him not being able to lift something, then he makes commentary about Mr. Toro and how something has been stolen from him, and lately he's been crying out that he's a mile wide.  I have no idea what is going on.  It's has begun to permeate his life though.  He's working out more and more, and getting aggressive with his workout style... and his artwork... well come over here....

See, all of these are so dark, so violent, at least they feel that way to me.  This one has some dark looming tree with all these glowing circles behind them...."

"The circles are in pairs though."

"So?"

"Like headlights.  Could be the mention of the car and tree he says are in his dreams are flashbacks to some kind of car crash in his life.  Has he or his family members ever mentioned one?"

"No."

"And this one here... this cube with circles and bending tubes that could be an abstract way of showing a car engine with its exhaust pipes and gears or belt wheels..."

"And the yellow, orange, and red sharp, pointy spikes around it?"

"Well, it could be the engine is on fire.  But this is of course all supposition, I would need to spend time talking with him to see how he's feeling, coping with things, events presently and in his past."

Just then the two men could hear Arthur in the bedroom moaning and crying out softly.  It was the same thing about being unable to lift something and then having something stolen from him.  The two men entered into the bedroom where upon David sat on the beside stroking Arthur's face and then Arthur's hair out of his eyes, before eventually giving calm shushing noises and dabbing a wet wash cloth across Arthur's forehead.  When it was done, David stood up and walked back over to Dr. Orlando.

"See... He strove to put this obsession behind him and I fear he's made it stronger."

"It's worse than that.  He didn't have an obsession.  Before hand it didn't interfere with his regular life.  He had a good relationship with you and himself, work, family, and he kept control of his bills, his health, his surroundings...."

"Now, I think he's letting that all slide, Doc.  All he seems to care about is working out and occasional painting for stress relief."

"He looks different from what I remember him at our last session."

David spoke in hushed tones and moved in closer to Dr. Orlando.  "That's just it, Doc.  The medical doctors at the hospital won't believe me, even though I have proof of it via his driver's license and other documents. He has changed and quite a lot physically.  He was five feet four inches tall, with a rail thin body, boys shoes, and smooth as a baby.  But now.... now he's five feet ten - six inches taller!  He's got a build between a swimmers and a soccer player, cut and defined as hell.  He's wearing a size thirteen shoe, and he's got lil' sprouts of hair starting in the center of his chest and down round his navel.  He also looks a little more blessed in another area as well.  I know this could get me locked up for being crazy, but he left the house that day his lil five-four twinky little self and went to the hospital an average kind of jacked and hung man.  Even if it could be explained medically as a late, very late growth spurt, how does one explain six inches in height, plus mass, and all the rest in just a few hours?  Hell, few minutes.  Ian says when Arthur left him in the workout room he was still five-four."

"The mind is my expertise, Mr. Hamm.  I'm not sure what to tell you about this sudden change in his physical appearance.  If it was medically possible to see that kind of difference in just a few short months would still be rather drastic.  May I ask what is that on the table over there?"

"This?"  David picked up a vial full of some white, viscous fluid and handed it to Dr. Orlando. "This is some of the stuff they scraped off of Arthur when they got him to the hospital.  He was covered in the stuff.  Like I told you earlier, they thought it might have been some kind of cream, but they're not sure what kind it is.  They did a test for seamen, but in order for him to be covered in human seaman it would have to have been produced by a hundred foot giant or about a hundred men and, of course neither were in or around the sauna. He was found alone.  Although there was giant they stopped for questioning..."

"It's good you can have some kind of humor during this.  Arthur is going to need you as he gets through whatever this is.  Listen a couple of other questions before I leave.  You stated this all began to happen around his birthday?"

"Yes, a couple of months after he went to that temple and then had the meditation."

"And he had a near death experience the day of the meditation?"

"Yes.  Why?"

"What kind of temple did he go to visit?"

"Buddhist I think....wait and a Hindu one as well, I believe, but what does that have..."

"Do you mind if I kept this vial?"

"No, sure, why?"

"I think I have an idea of what it is, and a friend of mine who can help us out."

A number of days later, Arthur was coming out of the showers and heading into the locker area when his way became blocked by Gerogio Toro.  The pair stood there staring each other down for quite some time.  Arthur looking slightly up at the six foot three inch tall Gerogio, seeing how his wide back nearly took up the two person entry way into the showers, noticing how far out Gerogio's pecs just barreled out so wide and so thick as if they almost were actually two barrels set next to one another, observing how wide, thick, the lats were leading upward towards what would be handful deep pits if Gerogio were doing a double-bi pose, and going downwards shrinking into a waist that although slightly bulbous now, was once taught, tight, shredded and stacked with abs and obliques popping and rocking everywhere.  This was pretty much all Arthur could see, save for the wings pushing out might arms that looked nearly as thick as his current waist and we topped off with ancient marble spheres that surely once topped Grecian columns as representations of the earth or the cosmos.

But it was the neck that stood out like a stone plinth supporting a goodly sized head which looked down upon Arthur was a seriously disapproving look.  Piercing the shorter man's body, noticing the shorter height, the much slimmer body, smaller and softer muscles, but still there was some mass, there was some definition there.  Of course there wasn't enough there to have ever toppled him when he was in his prime competing, there wasn't even enough there to give him a run for his money in his current, retired, off-season, middle aged, weight and size.

"You.... are Arthur Thorn...."

"Yeah...."

"You are the one who makes up stories... ... ... lies about me.  You've told others I've stole something from you. ... ... ...  What was it?"

"I..... .... ... I don't know."

"As I thought.  I've stolen nothing from you."

"I'm not lying.  I don't know how, or why, or what... ... ... I just know you've taken something from me."

"I do not like people telling lies about me, little piss ant!"

"Good, cause it's not a lie.  Now, move out of the way."

"No... you.... move out of my way."

"It works like an elevator: people wishing to get on must wait and stand out of the way of those who want to get out of the way first."

"I AM A MOUNTAIN!  I AM IMMOVEABLE!"

"Well then I guess I just have to climb over you!"

And with that Arthur proceed to grab the back of Gerogio's neck with one hand and place a foot on a toweled thigh of Gerogio's and attempt to climb over him.  Of course this wasn't received well by Gerogio who grabbed a hold of Arthur by the waist and ran with him into a shower fall.  Arthur slightly doubled over as the wind was violently knocked out of him, but it wasn't that bad of a blow.  Miscalculating what it would do to Arthur, Gerogio let go of Arthur allowing him to slide and slump to the floor.  Taking only a few seconds to recover and regain his breath, Arthur decided to play it slightly dirty and reaching out, punched the mighty ball sack if Gerogio, then taking his hands and striking Gerogio's face as it came down towards him due to the ball punch.

Gerogio then screamed and picked up Arthur running him out of the showers, slamming his back into a locker and very quickly holding him by the neck with just one hand.  Everyone that was in the locker room at the time stood still staring at the pair.  Gerogio eyeballing Arthur again.

"You seem a little bigger I think than when I first saw you in this gym, but no matter.  No matter how well you train or how big you become, very few people will ever reach my size, my strength, or my power.  I do not like lies being told about me. HUUUFF!"

Gerogio brought his fist hard and fast into Arthur's abs.

"And it will not....HUFF!"

"OOOOhhhhh"

"Happen......HUFF!"

"AAUUUUUGHHH AHUH" and Arthur began to cough violently.

"Again!  HUUFFF!"

Arthur now coughed and wheezed trying to regain his breath.  He strained to suck in air, harshly, and then instead of croaking, nearly belched out his reply.

"You stole something from me..."

"Wrong... HUUUFF!"

"AHUUUUUGGGGGHH!" more coughing fit. "I will find out......what......it......i...."

"WRONG!.....HUUUUUFF!"

"AH! hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......"

"I AM GEROGIO TORO - THE BULL!"

"I AM MILE WIDE!"

Suddenly Gerogio stopped dead in his tracks.  He stared at Arthur's face for the longest time as though searching to recognize Arthur's face.

"What did you say?"

Arthur tried to respond but his abs were crunching and convulsing too much too uncontract and allow air to fill his diaphragm and lungs properly to breathe and speak.  Gerogio forgot all about his shower.  He went to his locker slipped on some shorts and shoes, grabbed his bag and left.

It took Arthur almost an hour to walk back to his and David's home, where it usually only took about twenty to twenty-five minutes tops.  Staggering in through the front door, David was there and tried to see how he was doing or if he needed any assistance.

"Babe!  There you are....  what happened?  Ian called like an hour ago and said there had been an altercation between you and Mr. Toro.  What's going o...... you're hurt.  Do you need to go..."

"I'm fine, hon.  Just leave me be for right now."

"I see from how you move and when your shirt rises up there are bruises all up and down your lower torso.  What did he do....."

"I SAID I'M FINE!  No wonder people think when you're huge you're dumb as an ox.  None of you apparently seems to listen!"

Arthur went into the bedroom, slamming the door on the way.  David sighed and decided to leave him be for a while and cool off.  After going to the bathroom and the medicine cabinet, he unpacked some bruise balm and an ice pack to fill later before sitting down on the living room couch to watch a bit of t.v.  After a few hours he decided to see if Arthur was hungry by bringing a tray of food in for dinner.  The tray wouldn't quite make it all the way to the bed.

Once inside David discovered Arthur in a somewhat comatose state on the bed.  His eyes were rolled back and he was chanting over and over again at having something stolen from him and that he was a mile wide.  But then he started gagging and David noticed this fluid coming out of Arthur's mouth.  Grabbing the phone to call nine one one, David suddenly dropped it, cutting the call short.  The white fluid, cream, or whatever it was spewing forth at a rapid rate out of Arthur's mouth, and then it began to steam out of him like cobwebs being shot out or like strands of silly string from a can.  Collectively the whole mass of viscous fluid began to ebb and flow, rise and fall until it completely covered Arthur from head to toe as if in a cocoon.

David wasn't sure what to make of it.  It was semi-translucent so he could still kind of still see Arthur and how he was doing, but he wasn't sure at all if Arthur was still breathing inside.  He sat at the bed side feeling the cocoon for a while, when he began to hear little rips or tears.  Looking down he saw where it was coming from.  Arthur's hands were moving ever so slowly, but as they moved they cut into and snapped parts of the silk of the cocoon.  David wondered if Arthur was trying to break out and went to help him, but the cocoon proved too strong for David himself to rip.  How was Arthur doing it?

Soon David realized, Arthur wasn't cutting the fabric and moving, his hands were growing.  They were becoming longer, wider, thicker, stronger in size.  This was confirmed when he went down to the end of the bed and heard the same rip and tearing kind of sound.  Laying down on the floor  and placing his right foot against Arthur's left, he watched in awe as Arthur's foot got longer and wider, meatier and thicker.  It just kept getting bigger and bigger, and soon David realized, Arthur's foot was now as long, wide, and thick as his was - a size sixteen.  It wasn't too long after that that Arthur's feet were now just sticking off the bed like David's did.  Could it be Arthur was now six feet four inches tall like he was?

Then the ripping and tearing sounds increased dramatically, but were of two different variety.  There were the original smaller sounding rips, along with others that sounded a bit longer and louder mixed in.  Sitting up David stared at his boyfriend's legs - the ankles were definitely beginning to look a little thicker, more solid.  A vein rose up to the top on one leg and traveled up the side and across the back and it seemed to bring a pulse to the calve itself.  At first it looked like the whole shin was just getting a bit thicker, but then you could begin to see that ball in the back develop and you knew it was that calve developing.  It was forming a nice round ball that was soft, then tight, then grew out to something of a heart shape, all pumping and throbbing with the beat of Arthur's pulse.

Arthur's legs began to sink a little deeper into the mattress as his thighs began to fill out and harden into thicker and thicker tear drop shapes.  If it had been a hard floor he was lying on, one would see the space developing between the floor and his knees as his hamstring developed tight and taught like a steel cable and his thigh bicep developed big and huge and then his ass grew out and bubbled into two hard marble globes.

It then became slightly quiet for a moment.  The ripping noises seemed to stop.  No, they had changed more into a rustling like sound of sheets being moved around and together.  David stood up and loomed over the bed looking up and down Arthur to see what was happening.  He was  taken back because he could see that Arthur's frame did indeed fill up the bed like his did now, with the exception of the torso not being as thick.  He put his hands to his mouth to kind of stifle a cry.  What has happening to his boyfriend, his lover, the man he was planning to soon ask to be his fiancé?  Staring down at him he eventually noticed why it had become so quiet.  Arthur's muscles were still growing, still changing, but this time the growth was concentrated and centered on Arthur's abdominals and waist line which was bunching and rolling into a tighter and tighter form, developing with hundreds and thousands of crevices and lines showing all these defined and stacked bricks of abdominals and spreading out into the obliques.  The fabric of the cocoon this time wasn't being ripped it was shifting and collapsing due to space being made by the shrinking waistline.

It didn't take long for the ripping sounds to return as David saw the rivers of veins rise up to the surface of Arthur's skin on his veins and travel upwards.  He watched as it seemed Arthur's back became wider and wider, broader and broader, and incredibly thick.  But David knew it wasn't Arthur's back that was growing just yet.  This was Arthur's lats spreading out wider and higher making it look as though Arthur had a pair of glider wings spreading out behind him and if he was shot out like a human cannonball, he wouldn't land into a safety net but fly and glide over it with ease.

The rips became a bit louder now and David saw that the cocoon was breaking apart Arthur's chest which with each breath became thicker and wider.  Arthur's pecs just ballooned out more and more going from the slight swimmer's crescents into deeper heavier ones, then into some good sized serving plates, and finally into some decent pillow, albeit very hard ones, shapes like the back cushions for a chair.  His nipples became engorged and started a descent to pointing down instead of straight out, as his chest continued to heave and rise. 

The combination of the lats and the chest, and back which had now actually grown broader and thicker itself but hidden from view as it buried into the mattress, these three things began to push Arthur's arms further out and out from the sides of his body, as though if he took flight with his glider lats, he would use his arms to flap as extension of the wings.  David could see Arthur clearer and clearer the cocoon appeared to be disappearing.  With every growth outward Arthur was making, the cocoon seemed to be shrinking into him.  David have a much clearer view as he watched the veins snake forth from Arthur's hands and travel up the arms.  Arthur began to twirl and twist his hands at the write as if trying to make a most muscular pose of his arms, but with his hands down at his side.  This caused the forearm to bunch and roll, throb and grow until it began to look something like a decently sized turkey leg: thin at the wrist joint but expanding the further you went up to the elbow.

But it didn't look out of place as the muscles of the upper arm had been struck by the veins as well and they had begun to swell and flex, pop and bunch.  The slight but muscular form the biceps had began to grow larger, get bigger, swelling like a balloon filled with water and more and more was coming in. A small fruit to a baseball it grew and then began to develop a split a ridge almost as if there were two bicep heads there.  It was now at a point where it looked almost flexed when relaxed and developing into quite a peak when flexed.  The triceps weren't neglected either, a nice horseshoe shape was forming and growing pushing Arthur's arms up and off the mattress and gave that appearance.  The one that showed from the back this was a serious lifter who knew how to work his arms, and made it look like those upper arms alone would weight forty pounds each.

The whole of Arthur had been growing this time.  It wasn't quite as separate as David saw or remembered it.  David's attention was almost brought to regular sense of awareness as very loud rips were heard over the diminishing ones of the cocoon.  The delts had grown and swelled into beautiful dense and hard, round balls being held between the upper arms and mountain ridge of shoulders, which had joined the lats and back in becoming exceptionally wide and broad as though a 3d model of some small mountain range in the middle of rising up and growing due to tectonic plate movement and collision.  And all this together meant it was the death of Arthur's bedtime t-shirt, which was meant for his original five foot four inch tall, extremely skinny frame.  So in almost an instant the shirt just gave out and screamed in ripping terror as it spilt up the back and front of the sleeves, tore straight down the front exposing the chest, ripped out the underarms and then shredded it right down the sides due to the lats.

David remembered when he was younger, still in the closet, of all the porn his buddies would show him and the scenes where the woman had been given a shirt slightly too small, and during love making one would swear her breasts began to expand, popping the button or ripping the shirt until suddenly she was exposed and there by the thinnest of strips of cloth were her breasts supported and held in place as they heaved, grew, and bounced.  Only this time... here and now...the same scenario was playing out but it was with a man and his pectorals that just ballooned out and then was caught by the bottom part of the shirt until the lats helped the rip continue further all the way down his abdomen.

One last bit of ripping was to be heard.  Following the noise David gasped and watched as Arthur's package, which already seemed larger than he recalled, grew out like some kind of snake slithering out of Arthur's groin.  It grew out longer and thicker over a pair of balls that appeared to be gaining size as well.  It grew and grew until, hitting the bottom of the pouch it had to turn in just a bit to either travel under or back up.  The underwear, again, originally for Arthur's smaller frame as he hadn't had a chance to buy newer clothes for his five foot ten inch self, was stretched and pulled and it began to pop and rip a bit.  Even lying down, Arthur's assets were pushing, rolling the pouch down and out further and further from his body.  The waist band started to travel down... down.... and then up and down, up and off of Arthur's body.  Between his package, his bubble butt, and now two increases of height, Arthur made these pair of underwear now look like posers that were excessively too small for him.

Suddenly Arthur sat up.  He was still in a daze and covered still some of the fluid that made the cocoon, although most of it had vanished either into thin air or presumably Arthur's body.

"Arthur?"

"You have stolen something from me...."

"No... no...baby... it's me, David.  Your love.  I'm not Mr. Toro."

"YOU HAVE STOLEN SOMETHING FROM ME!"

And with lightning reflexes Arthur was instantly standing up and grabbed David by the throat.  David stared in wide-eyed wonder at the body now in front of him.  Arthur was indeed as tall as he was, but now slightly bigger in build.  Arthur was something just slightly beyond a personal trainer's build.  A wrestler?  A gymnast?  He was just large enough to definitely turn heads and be exceptionally impressive, but not quite at the professional bodybuilder level.

David's mine was flooded with thoughts and emotions.  Is Arthur going to try and kill him?  Could he defend himself and allow himself to hurt Arthur in protection or worse yet, kill him, if needed? Would Arthur come to and be himself again?  And if he did....how this work now.... his partner of equal size and power.... maybe even stronger?

"aaauuuuuugh" David let a moan escape from his lips as suddenly his 8.5 inch member rose to complete stiffness and length in what felt like a second.

That moment of thought was all that Arthur needed.  Pushing David by the throat, Arthur slammed him into the wall and held him there, choking him.  David tried to reason with him.

"Honey... it's me.... Da....da.... DAVID!  I'M DAVID!"

"I AM A MILE WIDE!"

"Yes.... yes you are a big guy like I am now... but babe, I didn't steal from...urrrk!"

"YOU STOLE FROM ME!"

"NO!  no no no.... no baby, I stole nothing from you... I love you....I'm.... I'm David..."

"I.....I......You....... I am.....a..... mile wide...."

For a moment it seemed like Arthur was coming to his senses, but it turned out to be a mixed state of mind.  His statement over and over again was becoming more tender, gentler, you could feel love within it, but it was still the same statement, "I am a mile wide."  His hold although softened, still held firm.  Then, Arthur raised one hand and brushed off the shirt that didn't cling to him, but just lay there draped over his shoulders.  As the shirt was fluttering to the ground, Arthur grabbed the waist band of his oh, too tight, underwear and just ripped them clean off.  In the next moment his hand that was on David's throat moved to a shoulder and he flipped David around, face to the wall.  In the next instant David's pants were ripped down and his bubble butt exposed and Arthur stuffed his ample cock inside David's ass.

"Oh god.... is this what he's always wanted?" thought David. "Was I maybe actually stealing something from him because we usually had me play the top?  Was this how it was going to be now, that Arthur needed to dominate? Needed to OOOOH!"

David gasped in the realization that not only was  Arthur's cock the same size as his, but that it was soft and was growing longer and thicker as it became hard inside of him.  And as he realized that his boyfriend was larger hung than him, and possible bigger built than him, he wondered what would happen if Arthur got even bigger in both places as well as taller?

"Auuuuuuuuugh...."

David cock throbbed even harder at that thought and as Arthur rammed into him, David thought he was so rock hard now his cock just poked a hole through the wall it was pressed against.  Unsure whether it was courage or lust David suddenly used his police training to get himself released from Arthur and push him back, but then he ran towards him and with hands embracing Arthur's head lip locked with him so hard they might both needed a dentist appointment and oral surgery afterwards.  While locked in this great tonsillectomy kiss of passion, David pushed Arthur back into a chair and once there, straddled Arthur's lap.  Grabbing a hold of Arthur's fully erect cock, David at first gasped, feeling it's incredible length and thickness, and then moaned greatly as he slide down on it, stuff it into his own hole.

Arthur approved of this and stood up carrying David across the room, after David locked his legs and feet around Arthur's waist as best as he could. Arthur went to throw David and himself upon a side table, but the combined weight of the two plus sized men was too much for it and they crashed to the floor.  Was no matter as Arthur kept pounding away until with a roar that some of the neighbors heard, he released and came flooding David's ass, while David at the same time reached an orgasm, without having to touch his own cock or balls, and went off like a geyser himself.  This would not be the first piece of furniture broken or climaxed reached by the two this evening before they collapsed in exhaustion at the break of dawn.

On the other side of town, Dr. Charles Orlando sits at his home desk and computer staring at multiple screens of various search engines.

[June 16, ??16]

Scanning the information called up he sighs as he sees nothing, at least nothing of interest he could find in connection with a patient of his.  He tries another date about three months later and still nothing really stands out at him.

[June 16, ??91]

Again nothing much.  He tries looking up the dates on the Buddhist and Hindu calendars.  Still nothing that might help him figure out the puzzle.  He tries the dates again concerning art and galleries.  Nothing.  He tries the dates with theft.  Hundreds of petty crimes, but nothing that he could see as a connection.  He tries the date with sports still nothing except it the latter year date was the first year Mr. Toro won his first Mr. Olympia contest.  But then something caught his eye in one article.

"As expected the Olympia crown went to Gerogio 'The Bull' Toro.  No one could match him in symmetry, definition, striations, vascularity, and size.  No one save Miles Ashe, but with his unfortunate demise the way was left completely open for Mr. Toro to step on up... .... ...."

Quickly Dr. Orlando typed into his search engines....

[June 16, ??91 Miles Ashe]

As if he had found a key to unlock a dam door, suddenly his screens were flooded with information no matter which way he turned.  All of them bearing the same story in various fashions.

"June 17th, ??91

The world of bodybuilding is in a complete state of shock this morning at the discovery of a horrible accident that occurred in the early hours of yesterday evening.  One of bodybuilding's greatest stars, in fact one of the hottest rising stars in the sport, Miles Ashe known as 'Mile Wide' for his incredible broad shoulders and back, was killed last night in a horrific traffic accident.  It seems that just a scant few miles from his house, while traveling down Redwood Road. a road know in infamy as being a dangerous and deadly road for its steep grade that ends in a hair pin curve.  Mr. Ashe's brakes gave way sending him careening off the road and into a tree.  Authorities say it is a complete tragedy as although he hit the tree slightly head on and the air bags deployed, the behemoth muscle man couldn't get out of the car not because the car itself held any obstacle for him, but that the way in which the car his actually pushed the engine block right on top of Mr. Ashe's legs, basically placing it into his lap.  The steering wheel and dash which was also pushed forward, crumpled and gave way to Mr. Ashe's might pectoral muscles, but engine block was an even match for the bodybuilding phenom.  Unable to move that block off of himself, Mr. Ashe died when the car caught fire.

Hundreds of folks have been traveling down this road today and throwing bouquets of flowers, some even decorated plates of weight where the accident occurred.  They are saddened at the loss of this great man who was poised to compete this year and probably break the record number of both consecutive and non-consecutive wins held by a Mr. Olympia contestant. .... .... ...."

Suddenly the phone rang jarring Dr. Orlando awake.

"Hello?... .... .... .... Ah Dr. Barua have you had a chance to examine the fluid that I sent you? .... .... .... Well, I just found something that has me convinced more than ever what it is.... .....That's what I thought too... ectoplasm.  Doctor.... .... Sambaran, I think this case here might call for your abilities.  I need you to fly here as soon as possible."

• Upvote 14

I love Arthur's new size and power. But i am a little sad that he seems to be getting so possessed by the Spirit of Miles that soon he might truly harm his beloved. ='( That would be such a horrible thing... though Toro can pretty much die imho, he's just an overblown bully. >=(

• Upvote 2