Alchemist - Part 5

BGryphon18

I could hardly sleep the night before I was to leave for Chicago.  Every time I was just about to sleep, my mind would start to wander about what would happen the following day.  Thoughts of me worshipping every inch of Chase’s huge body worked their way into my mind.  Thoughts of making his already huge muscles grow even bigger and stronger.  Suddenly I would find my self jacking off, on the verge of cumming and needing to stop myself.  “I can’t cum now” I kept telling myself.  I promised I would wait so that when we met I would be primed and ready to blow and shower him in the offering that was my load.  After a few hours of tossing and turning I decided to do some more reading in Atlas’ tome to determine what else I could do with it.  As with the legend of Atlas, most of the spells in his tome were centered around physical enhancement.  Mostly strength and size augmentation spells, however there were a few that he admits to have “borrowed” from the other deities of his time.  It seems that before he was punished to “hold up the sky”, Atlas was quite the Titan.  Just like in the “normal” Greek mythology, the Titans predated the Gods and Goddesses of the Pantheon.  Their power was great and they were the rulers of their time.  Each seemed to have a desire for certain powers that manifested in their respective myths.  In the case of Atlas, he desired size and strength above all else.  He felt that sheer size and physical power were the most important and could overcome anything in the universe.  I was inclined to agree with him after the spectacle I had seen only a few days earlier.  Not to mention the best night of my life that I would have the following night.  The thought of all that huge hard muscle flexing for me to touch, lick, caress… No!  I can’t think about it.  
    Once again without my realizing it, I had drifted off to sleep as the next thing I knew I was being awoken by my alarm clock.  Still half asleep I stumbled into the shower and proceeded to clean up.  Once done and toweled off, I made my way for my dresser to get my work clothes when I stumbled on the packed suitcase on the floor.
    “Ouch!  Damnit what the hell did I…” Of course!  I wasn’t working today, I was leaving for Chicago!  I started laughing at my own stupidity as I looked for a pair of regular clothes to wear for the day.  I went about my daily routine: getting breakfast, flipping through the newspaper, watching a little TV, then at last checked my emails and messages.  I had a couple of messages from fellow muscle enthusiasts who were both wishing me well and cursing my fortune of meeting Chase in person, not to mention spending the night with him worshiping his glorious body (and making him grow, but I didn’t tell them that!).  I printed out the copy of the email that Chase had sent to me with the hotel name and address and where the contest was taking place.  There was also what he called a “head shot” so I would recognize him at the airport.  I laughed at not only the absurdity of needing a photo to recognize him, but the fact that his “head shot” was from about the waist up with him shirtless giving me a most muscular pose and grinning mischievously at me.  Well I was both laughing and hard as fucking steel when I saw that pic.  He looked FANTASTIC!  If he didn’t win this contest I would storm the stage and knock the judge’s heads together a few times!  
    I chuckled at the picture a few more times and then started nervously pacing the room.  I had been in debate with myself for the past half-hour as to whether or not I wanted to bring the tome with me on the trip.  I had memorized the muscle growth spell so I didn’t really need it, but it could prove to have some other spells we could play around with.  I had just packed the book in my carry on bag when I noticed that I had to leave then or I would be late arriving at the airport.
    I must have broken about a half dozen laws by the time I pulled into the parking lot of the airport.  I was so excited that I kept speeding up and had almost gone flying past a police officer doing somewhere around 90.  I went into the airport and did the normal check in procedure.  I got my one extra bag checked, my tickets printed and pointed towards my terminal (which was pointless since this airport only had 6 of them!)  I still had about a half-hour before my flight was to begin boarding so I got the tome out and began reading it again.
    “That’s a very impressive book sir.  Might I ask where you acquired it?”  I looked up with a start and saw a very well dressed (not to mention handsome) man looking down at me.  
    “Oh this?  I bought it from a seller online about a week ago.  Just something I’ve been searching for.  I’m kind of a collector of ancient books and manuscripts.  Though my collection only spans one bookshelf!”  The guy laughed softly and nodded his head.
    “I’m actually a collector as well, though my collection spans much more then one book shelf.  From the look of that book it’s from Ancient Greece, am I right?”
    “Yes it is.  It’s missing quite a few pages and is reportedly part of a set though the other ones have never been found.”
    "I though so.  I'd like to give you my card.  As I said, I'm a collector and if you are ever interested in selling that book, give me a call.  I assure you I will pay top dollar for it."  I reached out and took the card from him.
    "Alright.  I don't think I will, but I'll keep it in mind"
    "That's all I ask for.  Well if you'll excuse me, I need to catch my flight.  Have a safe trip." He smiled at me as he grabbed his bag and left the terminal.
    "You too" I called to him.  I looked back to my book for a moment then back up to ask him another question, but he was gone.
    "Attention all passengers, we will now begin boarding for Flight 2589 to Chicago.  Please have your boarding pass ready” My heart leapt.  That was me.  That was my flight.  I'm one step closer to meeting Chase in person.  One step closer to worshiping his huge body in real life.  I repacked the book into my carry-on and walked to the attendant.  
    After a few minutes to find my seat, stow my luggage and strap in, the excitement flooded my brain again.  I was going to meet Chase!  I was going to see in live, in person.  I was going to get to feel his huge body under my hands, and not just with my imagination.  I was... getting a massive hardon while in my seat!  Glancing around I tried to quickly, though covertly adjust myself and take my mind off of what was going to happen in just a few hours.  Thankfully all of the other passengers were preoccupied putting their luggage away and getting into their seats as well to notice me.  I have to take my mind off of this.  I need to think of something, ANYTHING else.  I plugged in my airline headset and changed the “station” to the tower so that I could listen to the radio chatter.  After a few moments I was able to get a basic grasp of the lingo and determined we were next in line for take off.  Sure enough we began accelerating and soon were airborne.  
    “Excuse me ma’am, where is the luggage claim for our flight?”  I asked the attendant once we had departed the terminal in Chicago.
    “Down the stairs and to the left.  Yours should be on turnstile 4.”  She smiled as she gave me the reply.
    “Thank you very much” I then grabbed my carry-on and headed for baggage claim.  It only took a few minutes before the belts started moving and the bags made there way down from wherever they were and people started to pick them up.  Mine was of course one of the last few to appear, but I simply grabbed it and made my way towards my rental car.  Thankfully this process took far less time since I am a VIP member.  From here on out it was simply picking my car and navigating my way to the hotel.  

“Room 280.  The elevator is just down the hall and your room should be just past it.  Here is a map to detail all our emergency exits as well as the location of the pool and restaurant.  Enjoy your stay!”
“I’m sure I will.  Thank you very much” Damn.  If I weren’t here to meet a total stud, the guy behind the register would be hard to pass up.  Especially with a few “modifications”.  I smiled politely but also a bit suggestively as I made my way over to the elevator.
I had gotten to the hotel a bit ahead of schedule so I decided to go for a quick swim to pass the time.  Chase’s flight wouldn’t be in for at least another hour or so and maybe a swim would calm me down so I didn’t jump him the second he walked in the door!  I changed into my trunks, grabbed a towel and made my way down to the pool.  The water felt so good on my skin and was just what I needed.
I swam a few laps and took a quick soak in the hot tub to really get relaxed then made my way to the front desk.
“I’m suppose to be meeting a friend here, has he stopped by or left a message for me?  Room 280.”
“Let me check for you.”  Brief pause “No messages I’m afraid.  I will let you know when there is though.”
“Okay.  Thank you again.”  As I was about to turn away I swear I caught a hint of a smirk on his face.  Did he know?  I’m sure he has this kind of thing happen all the time in a big city like this.  I shrugged it off and went back to my room.
I opened the door and went into the bathroom to change back into my regular clothes and dry my hair.  After some mild primping I decided I’d go and watch some TV until I got a call from the front desk.  When I opened up the door and turned the corner I almost screamed.  There, sitting like he owned the place was Chase!  
“Well it’s about damn time.  Where have you been?”  He gave me that sexy ass smirk and I thought I would melt.
“I… I… what the hell are you doing here?” I couldn’t hold back my shock as I was near jaw dropping.  He gave me another smirk and a light laugh and I thought I would shoot right then.
“Got an earlier flight.  Figured I’d surprise you.”  He started to get up from the bed and walk over to me.
“Well I am definitely surprised.  But how did you get in?  I’ve got the key and the guy at the front desk said no one had checked in yet.”  Another laugh.
“I gave him $20 and a quick flex to not tell you that I was here and he gave me a key.”  Now it was my turn to laugh.
“I thought I saw him smirk at me when I was leaving.  Looks like you’ve charmed yet another poor soul with your amazing body.”  He was now almost upon me.  Mere inches away.  I could smell his musk mixed with cologne to make a nearly intoxicating blend.
“Maybe.  He did seem receptive to the idea.  However for now, he’s just a fan.  You, my dear sweet worshiper, are my sole focus right now.  I can sense your desire.  How much you are dying to feel me.  But more so, make me grow.  You want to give me more muscle, more size, more strength.  You want to make me a living God of muscle.”  His voice got lower and lower with each passing word till it was barely above a whisper.  He also was getting even closer too.  Until he was a mere hairs breath away from me.
“I do.” I couldn’t say any more.  That was all that needed to be said.  My heart was pounding so loudly I’m sure that even he could hear it.  I felt both energized and immobile.  I couldn’t move though I was desperate to.  My whole body tingled with desire to feel every inch of this man and to use every ounce of know how at my disposal to make him even more of a God then he was now.
“Well? What are you waiting for?  An invitation?”  He smirked again and I lunged.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with the passion of a thousand men.  For a few seconds he seemed stunned, but soon I felt his arms start to wrap around my back and returning the kiss back with equal enthusiasm.  Seconds turned into minutes as we stood there simply making out.  This felt better then I could have ever dreamed of.  Here I was, making out with quite possibly the hottest guy I have ever seen and this was only the start.  I felt his arms around me.  Pulling me closer, making sure that I could feel his muscle even through the clothes.  He was so massive already I was almost unsure about making him bigger.
“God you’re amazing” I said in between breaths.  By now I was trying to get his shirt off so I could see and feel his rippling body without any interference.  When I finally got it over his head I gasped which made him smile.  Immediately I leaned back in and started to kiss his pecs.  Big slabs of pure muscle lay beneath a thin layer of skin that were hard to the touch.  I made my way down to his right nipple and started to kiss and bite on it.  I heard him gasp and looked up to see his head roll back.  When it came back he was smiling broadly.
“You’re not so bad yourself man.  Now, what do you say we liven things up?  Make me grow man.  Make me a fucking monster of muscle.”
“Your wish is my command my soon-to-be Muscle God.”  Again he smiled like a kid on Christmas and licked his lips.  He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into another deep kiss. I obliged for a few moments before pulling away.
“If you want to grow, I need to breathe, not to mention speak.  Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride” I gently pushed him back to the bed and made him sit down.  He looked up at me with such yearning and desire that it was hard to keep focused, but eventually I automatically started to say the spell.  I could feel his muscles beneath my hands start to expand and grow.  He moaned deeply and started to flex for me.  First a glorious double biceps pose.  My hands traced his across his shoulders, feeling the lines and ridges of muscle until they found the mountains in the distance.  I took a sharp breath when I felt them.  They were so hard under my hands.  He pumped them again and again for me making the mounds swell more and more with each completion of the pose.  He would flex hard at the top making sure that I could really feel the muscle as it expanded and grew.  He stopped and grabbed my hands to place them on his pecs.  Such power could be felt under my hands as I concentrated on making them grow.  Chase flexed them over and over for me.  First together, then each on its own to show me the control he had over his expanding body.  Bigger and bigger he grew all over, but his pecs were just a bit larger then the rest of him at this point.
I slowly knelt down letting my hands flow down his body across his ripped abs.  Even relaxed they were hard as stone but then he flexed them.  His stomach rippled like liquid steel before forming into eight perfect blocks of muscle.  I traced each bulge with my fingers.  The grooves and mounds of his midsection then out to his ripped obliques.  His waist shrunk a bit during the process but it only helped to make him look that much bigger.  
While totally engrossed with his torso, I suddenly heard a slight rip.  I glanced down to see that I hadn’t removed his pants and his legs were now bursting through them.  I went to undo his pants so we could remove them when I felt his hands on mine.
“No don’t.  Let me hulk out of them.  I’ve always wanted to and now I can.”  I wasn’t about to argue with him and the fact that the act of him stopping me put his torso into a semi most muscular pose made me forget all about his lower half.  His pecs were absolutely huge now!  Bigger then I had ever seen and they were still growing.  His arms were massive as they fought with his pecs for the space to continue to grow.  
The ripping was now more frequent and louder as I started to see his thighs from where the seam of his pants used to exist.  Larger and larger his legs grew and so did the tears in his pants.  I felt the fabric straining to contain the mass that was his thighs.  They were pressing against each other harder and harder now and he had to readjust his legs to make room.  Soon the seams were completely torn and the pants were hanging from his waist.  Finally he allowed me to take them off so I could see his legs in all their pumped up muscle glory.  His legs were perfect.  I mean in the truest sense of the word: PERFECT!  Huge, hard, defined, ripped.  The epitome of what bodybuilder’s legs should look like were now his and they kept growing with every breath.  So much muscle was crammed onto his frame now that he almost looked cartoonish.  But to me he just looked like perfection.  My every dream and fantasy made flesh and right here for me to touch.
With my hands still on his titanic thighs, I leaned in again to kiss him.  The last of his growth slowed once I stopped chanting and I was now able to see the beauty and majesty that I had created.  He stood up, now at least 6’4” and packed to the hilt with bulging muscle.  He walked (well waddled once he got aquatinted with is new size) to the mirror to see just how huge he was.  He gasped, making his chest swell with size.  Then he moaned.  A deep lustful moan of appreciation for what I had given him.  His hands started to travel his body.  From his gigantic biceps, to his mammoth chest.  Ripped abs to his redwood thighs.  I saw his cock start to swell in his shorts.  Bigger it rose as he felt (well more like gropped) his now super heavyweight body.  Just when I thought the underwear could take no more he suddenly stopped and turned to me.  Grinning that Cheshire cat way he did he started towards me.  A mountain of muscle slowly coming at me taking up more and more of my field of vision.  When he was again mere inches away from me he leaned down, as he was now taller then I, and with the volume just above a whisper said:  “Now let’s have some REAL fun”

• Upvote 24