Alchemist - Part 4

BGryphon18

I couldn't move.  Time seemed to have stopped dead in its tracks.  My brain would not send the signals to my body to allow me to leave my chair.  I sat there, staring at my screen waiting to see if he would log back in so I could try and explain, and if necessary, reverse what had happened to him.  Minutes ticked by as I stared at my screen while straining my ears to hear that familiar sound when a friend logs on but it was all in vain.  I sat there for about an hour before I was finally able to get up.  
    “How could this have happened?  How?”  I kept repeating that outloud hoping it would trigger something in my brain to help explain all this.  The only thing I knew is that during my orgasm his growth practically doubled.  He had gained a couple inches of pure muscle all over his body and apparently so had I.  After I had tried to figure out what had happened with my own knowledge, I grabbed the tome and began searching through it for an answer.  
    I’m not sure when, but I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being awoken by the sounds of my computer dinging over and over again.  Still half asleep I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus at the screen.  Suddenly the realization of last night took hold, adrenaline flooded my system and I was wide awake.  I moved the mouse to bring the computer back to life and thankfully saw several messages from Chase on my desktop.  The first few were “Hello”’s and “Are you there?”’s, but after a few he left a few messages explaining that he was indeed freaked out last night and wanted some time to sort it all out.  He also said that after a couple hours of cool down time, he got very excited about the whole idea much to my relief.  As the messages went on I could sense his growing excitement at the possibility of growing massively huge.  His last message was that he was going to the gym to test his newly acquired mass and that he would be back in a couple of hours.  I breathed a heavy sigh of relief.  He wasn’t mad, he wasn’t scared, he was happy, actually thrilled with what had happened.  This was not only a huge relief on my conscience, but a huge turn on as well.  This already huge guy wanted to be even bigger.  He wanted to push the limits as to what his body could contain and I was more then willing to comply.  The only problem is I really wanted to do it in person.  I wanted to have him in front of me flexing his muscles over and over while I felt them grow under my hands.  I wanted to lick and kiss every massive bulge as I made it grow bigger and bigger.  Pure and simple, I wanted to worship him.  I wanted to worship every fiber as it pulsed and throbbed with more and more size and strength.  
    The minutes seemed to fly by as I kept replaying this fantasy over and over again in my mind.  I was in the middle of my third jack off session when I saw him come back online.  I was too caught up in my fantasies and was too close to cumming again to say hello right away.  Without warning I had the cam request pop up on my screen.  My hand left my cock for just enough time to click accept and return to it’s job.  The connection was made and I was greeted by the most phenomenal double biceps shot I have ever seen.  That was all it took for me and I shot my load all over my chest and stomach.  Since this was my third time today, it wasn’t as long or impressive as the others and I was able to recover faster.
    “Hey!  How did you know that was exactly what I needed at that moment?  It was a GREAT hello too by the way.”  I saw him laugh and start to reply.
    “Something told me that you would still be jacking off to what happened so I thought I’d give you a little help.”
    “Well you hit the nail on the head and the head responded by exploding all over my chest and abs.”  Another laugh.
    “After what you gave me, it’s the least I can do to repay you.  You should have seen the looks I got in the gym today!  Every eye was on me whether they wanted to be or not!  I made one guy shoot right in the middle of his workout and had three guys follow me into the showers for some fun.  I haven’t felt this energized in a LONG time!”
    “Yeah that was probably a residual from the energy spell I cast as a test.  Wasn’t sure if it would work with you not being physically in the room with me, but thankfully I was wrong.  Glad to hear you had a good workout.”
    “No man, I had a fuckin GREAT workout!  I was an animal in the gym!  Blew my old max lifts clear out of the water and got the most intense pump of my life.  I feel like a million bucks!”
    “Well glad I could help.  I just wish it would have been here in person so I could have reaped the benefits too.”
    “Actually, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.”  I was intrigued.
    “Okay… I’m listening”
    “I did some looking around and there’s suppose to be a bodybuilding contest in Chicago in about a week.  I’ve got the time cleared from work and am working on my entry form right now.  I wanted to find out if you were able to meet up with me there for the weekend and we could have some real fun instead of just cyber fun.”  Okay… I was VERY intrigued… to the point of exploding with excitement.
    “Hmm… I think I might be able to work something out…it will take some effort… need to get my work schedule rearranged first, then if I can go I’ll need to pack, and then drive down there… not to mention finding a hotel…”  If this works like I’m hoping it too…
    “How about a little persuasion?”  JACKPOT!  I saw him back up from the desk and start to pose for me again.  The shirt he was wearing must have been elastic as it adhered to every curve on his body and looked like it was going to explode.  Again I cursed the poor quality of the video feed, but I could still see that he was amazing.  Huge mounds of muscle flexed in and out of my view as he hit pose after pose.  He still had his pump from the gym as his veins were plump and criss-crossing all over his body.  After about a minute of flexing he rolled back to the desk and said: “So, how bout it?  Think that provided a good enough reason to do all that work?”
    “Yeah… I suppose…it better be worth it though.”
    “Oh it will be.  I’ll give you more details in a day or so.  In the mean time, how about we have a little cyber fun?”  
"Now that's something that doesn't take any persuading :) It's all you stud.  Whenever you're ready."  Another one of those coy smiles and he backed away from the desk again till his entire torso was in the frame.  Without taking his eyes off of the camera he started to flex.  First just quick bi flexes to tease the camera and warm up, but then without warning he hit a most muscular that almost knocked me out of my chair.  How the shirt was still attached to him was a bonafide miracle.  The muscle was bulging from his body.  Side chest, triceps, biceps, pose after pose all the while his eyes never broke contact with the camera.  He was just about to take off his shirt when I had an idea.  "Wait... don't take off your shirt yet.  I have an idea.  How would you like me to grow you again till you burst out of it?  Make your muscles so big that the shirt can't take it anymore."  He looked like a kid at Christmas.
    "Hell yeah!  Do it man.  Make me hulk out of this shirt."  He backed up and again started to hit pose after pose.  I focused all my energy on him and started to say the spell.  After a minute or so he stopped and typed "It's working.  I can feel my muscles burning"  He kept flexing over and over again... fast but always held it for a few seconds to make sure I could see.  He mainly concentrated on his arms which was good since I was too.  Over and over he would flex his biceps and each time they were filled with more and more of my magic.  I could see the strain in the both the fabric and his face.  His face was contorted into a look of concentration and lust.  He looked like he was growling and teasing his arms to grow more.  I could see the miniscule tears in the fabric when he brought his arm close to the cam and with one final full on flex his biceps ripped through the shirt to reveal their huge and pumped glory.  I stopped chanting for a moment to take a few seconds to catch my breath.  
    “That was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life!” He stopped flexing in response to my message and that he could no longer feel the growth burn.
    “You should be in my place!  If you think it looked hot, you should feel what it was like for me!  I’ve wanted to do that all my life!”
    “Well I’ve wanted to see that all my life so we both got something out of it.  God you look awesome!  Pumped beyond the max and so huge that your shirt just exploded trying to contain your massive muscles.”
    “You bet, and I’m not done yet!  I want to keep growing till this shirt is ripped from my body and falls to the ground.  Not a fiber of fabric to be covering my torso.” His chest was heaving as he typed this.  It was hard to tell who was more excited right now, him or me!
    “You got it stud.  Get ready cause here you grow!”  Once again I resumed my chanting, this time focused on his chest.  He seemed to instinctively know that his burgeoning chest was the next object of my attention as he started to do most muscular poses with an occasional side chest.  The most muscular is probably my favorite pose as it highlights almost every muscle in the torso and now that his arms were free from his sleeves, I could see them flex as well.  Since my growth spell affects the entire body, his chest didn’t take as long to rip from the shirt as his arms did, but it was no less spectacular.  A tear formed at the top of his shirt and every time he flexed, it travelled further and further down his shirt revealing more and more of his growing slabs of pec meat.  Every time he would flex his pecs together, the more of them I saw as they pushed against the shirt and against each other.  I was dying to feel those pecs under my hands as he did just this.  To feel their power and strength as he caused them to harden against my hand.  I wanted to feel them so badly that I felt that my soul was being torn apart as it yearned to touch them, if only for a moment.  After a few more contractions he stopped and was starting to type so I stopped my chanting.
    “God I feel so fucking huge right now man!  My pecs feel so full and so strong, like I could do anything.  I feel invincible!”  He was grinning all the while he typed this and once he was done, I saw him do a couple of quick twitches making his pecs bounce against his shirt.
    “Glad you like.  I only wish I could be there to experience it hands on.  You look awesome man, you really do.  You looked great before, but now you look 100% better.”
    “Thanks man, and not just for the compliment, but for actually making me grow.  I feel so pumped, so strong, so… HUGE!  I can’t wait to grow more, but I don’t want to do too much right now.  Otherwise people will notice and be suspicious.  Plus, if I grow to my max now, what fun will we have when we get together in Chicago?”
    “Mmm… I still haven’t said that I would go yet… I’m leaning that way after your fantastic performance, but still not convinced.”
    “Hmm.  I wonder what I could do to help convince you.  What could I possibly do to convince you to join me for an all night muscle worship and fuck frenzy while you make me grow into the biggest muscle stud the world has ever seen?”
    “Oh you’re throwing in sex too?  Well that’s one more point in your favor.”
    “Of course!  After what you’ve just given me, and will give me in Chicago, letting you worship me and having sex seems like a small payment.  I only wish I could do more.”
    “Well you can, right now.  Show me those killer legs and let’s get them matching the rest of your body.”
    “You got it man.  Whatever you want to see, let me know.” He gave me another of those killer smiles and backed up from the computer.  His t-shirt still hung around his shoulders though it was only by the act of God that it did.  It was almost completely destroyed by his muscles growing and bursting forth from it.  However I was drawn to his legs now.  They too had grown during the last two recitations of the spell, but not as much.  Now it was time for them to give new meaning to the term “tree trunk thighs”!
    He was wearing a pair of elastic shorts that hugged them beautifully and also showed me the lower half of his quads and all of his calves.  I started to say the spell almost at once and he responded by starting to flex those massive legs.  I love it when a bodybuilder shakes his legs making the muscle shake then have it flexed and every fiber burst from under the skin.  Chase did this like it was an art form.  The striations and cuts of his legs were simply beautiful and were only going to improve.  He would flex them over and over again holding the contraction for several seconds as he relished in the feeling of his muscles growing.  The quads expanding more and more while pressing his legs closer together.  He adjusted his stance to accommodate the newly grown muscle but never stopped flexing them.  He would shake the quads, though with my limited cam connection I was getting a broken feed.  I got the idea though and used my imagination to fill in the blanks.  After he got done he would flex them hard and the muscle would explode in every direction.  The tear drop looked to have grown by at least 25% and he had to adjust his stance again as his thighs were pressing into each other yet again.  Bigger and bigger, more and more muscle kept cramming itself into his legs.
    Not to be outdone by his tights, he started to flex his calves for me.  Dear Lord these things were gigantic!  They had to stick out a good 6 inches from his leg!  Diamonds in shape, but much stronger in density.  He did calf raises to really make them flex and each time it looked like they were bigger.  Each time he rose up they got stronger.  Finally I could take no more and stopped saying the spell as my cock exploded with more cum then I thought I could possibly produce, especially after I had already shot twice that day!  Chase noticed that I had stopped and returned to the computer.
    “So… convinced yet?”
    “You bet I am!  I’ll be counting down the seconds till I can see you in person and get to feel all that huge hard beef for myself first hand!  Make sure you take new measurements for me.  Shit man you look borderline FREAKISH!”
    “It’s all because of you man.  And just think, soon you‘ll be with me in person getting to feel all this hard muscle for real, not just in your head.  Just think, in less then 48 hours, you’ll have a real live muscle stud all to yourself to feel, grope, lick, kiss and make GROW into the biggest mother fucker on the planet!  Not to mention have the best sex you have ever had, and will probably ever have again!”
    “I can’t wait stud.  I can’t wait to have your huge body tower over me as I show you just how amazing you are.  Make sure to eat a lot so that I have enough material to reshape into muscle for you.  Eat until you feel like you’re going to puke.  Protein is best, but I can use anything.”
    “You got it.  Hope you’re ready for the time of your life man, cause if you thought I was good on cam, just wait until you experience me in real life!  I’ll set up the hotel accommodations and send you the info tomorrow.  Now I need to go and eat and get to the gym.”
    “I thought you were already at the gym today?”
    “I was, but I need to go again and work these muscles again.  They’re just begging to be worked to total exhaustion.  Not to mention I can’t wait to see just how much stronger I am thanks to you.  I’ll be back later man.  Take care!”  Then, without another word, he signed off and I was left to myself replaying the events again in my head.  Enjoying it more and more each time.

• Upvote 15