Alchemist - Part 3

BGryphon18

It took an immense amount of will to not have my tongue flop out of my mouth and start panting like a dog.  My jaw did drop despite my best efforts as the shirt cleared his body and his torso was revealed.  The first thing I noticed were his traps.  The triangles of muscle connected to his neck just an inch or so below his ears.  They were impressive, but they weren’t able to hold my gaze for long.  As fast as I was able to drink them in my eyes moved on their own down to his chest.  Huge slabs of muscle hung off of his ribcage.  Again I found myself salivating at the sight of these mounds of beef as I began fantasizing about licking and kissing each and every inch of them.  To suck and bite on those nipples while he flexed them hard under my face.  He must have known what I was thinking by the look on my face as he started to flex his pecs over and over again.  Every possible way to flex them was done.  First together, then separate, bouncing, rolling, every way I could think of to contract those muscles he did and all the while I was reciting the spell to make them grow.  Every once in a while I could see his face as he flexed.  His brow would be furrowed and his teeth bared like he was growling at me.  I was quickly loosing the fight to keep my load the more he flexed.  Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, he suddenly stopped, gave his pecs a quick rub with his hand and started typing.
    “Man I am so pumped today!  I swear it feels like my pecs are bigger then when I started.  Guess it must be the audience!”  If he only knew…
    “Well you definitely look bigger that’s for sure.  Your pecs look amazing!  So huge and hard… I would give anything to bury my face in them and lick every square inch of their magnificence.”
    “You and everyone else in the world.  It’s just weird though.  I feel bigger each time I flex for you.  More then just a pump.  It was like your watching me was making me bigger.  Your desire to touch me and worship me was fueling me to grow more.  Lol of course if that were possible I’d be huge!  Wouldn’t let you do anything but make me grow bigger.  Too bad something like that couldn't ever happen.”  The fact that I hadn’t passed out from hyperventilating is a sheer miracle.  My heart and cock were pounding so hard in my chest you could hear it from ten feet away.  Time to test the waters a bit…
    “Yeah you would be huge.  I’d make you a superheavy no problem.  But you wouldn’t want to get bigger then that would you?”
    “Hell yeah I would!  I want to be freakishly massive.  Bigger then two superheavies combined!  What’s the point of bodybuilding if not to become the biggest most massive muscular monster on the planet?”  Dear God!  This guy is too perfect!  Everything I could have ever wanted in a man rolled up into living flesh… and with my help, ever growing flesh.
    “Wow.  That’s awesome!  Not many guys I know want to get so huge!  Most want to be around 280 or so at the most.   You would look so hot with all that muscle crammed onto your frame.  Almost completely musclebound.”
    “Yeah.  But still able to move.  Granted it wouldn’t be as much, but just enough so that I could pose and flex for you as you make me grow more!”
    “Mmmm… that sounds like heaven to me.  Keep flexing for me.  I’ve only got a few minutes of time left and I’m about to shoot the biggest load of my life!”  
    “Alright man, but I want to see how much you want me.  See the lust and desire in your face for my body.  I want to feel your need to make me grow.” Oh you will!
    “Oh you will!”  Okay, so I couldn’t think of anything witty, sue me!  I was in the process of morphing this guy into a total muscle stud beyond what he could do with weights alone.

He gave me one more of those megawatt smiles as he backed away from the desk to resume his posing routine.  Side chest, double bi, lat spread, all the poses you could think of were done with a fluidity that was shocking considering his size.  I kept chanting as I was stroking myself closer and closer to orgasm.  Sweat was dripping off of my body and my breaths came in short gasps.  I stopped long enough to type “I’m going to shoot” before I felt my balls constrict and the flood of sensation pass through me.  I started moaning to the point of yelling at the intensity of my orgasm.  My eyes were closed and I was seeing little stars as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over me.  There was no part of my body that was immune from the intense pleasure that was rocketing through my body.  I knew that I had shot at least 5 distinct shots but lost count as my brain was too lost in the sensations.  After what could easily have been 15 minutes I was able to open my eyes and try to focus on the world around me.  My first realization was that my body felt different, yet familiar.  I looked and was simultaneously horrified and elated.  My body had grown to almost the same state as it was before.  I felt my shirt being pulled in every direction by my pecs, shoulders, lats and arms.  I was so absorbed by my own body that I forgot that I was not only on cam, but I still had a few minutes of cam time left with Chase.  I looked back at my screen and nearly passed out.

Chase was HUGE!  It looked like he had gained almost double the muscle I had already given him.  Everything looked swollen and pumped beyond belief.  His arms had to be close to 26 inches as that was the muscle he was currently flexing with a look of total disbelief on his face.  Apparently the admiration for his arms wasn’t strong enough to keep his attention from his chest.  His pecs were gigantic.  Hard mounds of flesh pressing into one another to create a canyon that would have to be at least 2 inches deep.  He started flexing his chest and if I hadn’t have just orgasmed, I would have at that moment.  His pecs practically hit him in the face.  The muscle bunched up into steel plates so dense he looked practically bulletproof.  Even through the poor quality of the cam I was able to see the fibers of muscle as they constricted and hardened.  His lats pushed his arms out another few degrees then they used to be and made him look as wide as a door, which he could easily be now coupled with his bowling ball sized shoulders.  Huge balls of muscle tensed and flexed with even the slightest movement of his arms.  My brain seemed to be torn by what I was seeing.  
How is this possible?  
Who cares!?  He’s huge!  
But how?  Surely he doesn’t have that much mass to be converted?
Again.. who cares!?  He’s HUGE!  
That’s not the point.  There’s no way my magic was able to cause this kind of growth.  I’m not advanced enough.  
How many times do I have to say it?  WHO CARES!?  HE’S HUGE!  This is what you wanted and now you’ve got it!  You made him grow into a huge muscle stud and he seems to be enjoying it.
    He…he’s… Actually he does seem to like it.
    “Are you okay?”  Okay… so that classifies as the dumbest possible thing that I could have said at this moment, but what do you expect?  My brain was on overload!
    “Okay?  OKAY?  Are you KIDDING me?  I’m awesome!  Look at me!  I’m HUGE!  What happened?  Did you do this to me?”
    “Well… sort of.”
    “What do you mean ‘sort of’?”  I probably don’t want to make him mad so I think it would be best to just come clean.
    “Okay, here’s the thing:  I’m sort of an alchemist.  I’m able to do magic in a particular sort of way.  You remember that book I got that I was telling you about?  It’s a spellbook from an ancient alchemist.  It has spells and potions to alter the human body in all kinds of ways including muscle growth.  You weren’t suppose to find out though.  I was growing you a little bit throughout the show.  You probably felt it but though it was just a pump from all the flexing you were doing.”  I watched his face while he read my message go from pure disbelief, to a possible acceptance.
    “But it’s not possible though.  Magic isn’t real.”  Like I said, possible acceptance.
    “Really?  Then how do you explain this?  How do you explain your sudden burst of growth or mine for that matter?  Don’t tell me you can’t see the difference?  You think it’s a dream?  Or some kind of allergic reaction?  Test it out.  You’ve got weights there, test your strength and see that it’s not some kind of swelling but pure muscle.”  Again I saw the look of disbelief on his face, but then after a moment of contemplation he got up, went over to the weight set and loaded up the bar for a bench press.  I couldn’t tell how much weight there was on it, but when he was positioned and lifted the bar it looked like he was trying to lift about 10 pounds.  The bar almost flew out of his hands when he pushed it up from his chest.  He racked the weight and just sat there for a minute.  I waited with baited breath to see what he would do next.  My face was mere inches from the screen as I cursed the fuzzy picture.  I saw my blurry hulk get up from the bench, walk over to the computer and suddenly I had a black screen.  A quick goodbye and he was offline.  I sat there in complete shock for about 10 minutes trying to figure this all out.  
Why did he just suddenly leave? Was he mad?
    How could he be mad?  You made him bigger then most people on Earth!
    Then why did he turn everything off?  Why just leave?
    Maybe he wants some personal time to enjoy what you gave him?
    I still think he was mad, or at least scared and confused.
    I think he was horny and wanted to jack off to his new hulked out body.
    Maybe.  Guess I’ll just have to wait until he logs in again.

• Upvote 15