Alchemist - Part 2

BGryphon18

I have no idea how long I stood there just reveling in the feelings that still lingered in my body.  One of my deepest lifelong dreams had just been realized so I was doing everything possible to memorize everything about this moment and what had just happened.  I kept staring at the now muscle hunk that was staring back at me in the mirror.  “That’s me” I said to no one.  “That’s actually me”.  I finally relaxed my arms and stood there still trying to catch my breath.  My eyes would not stay in one spot for long as I tried to soak in every inch of my body now both in the mirror and by looking at it in the flesh.  I was afraid to break contact with the mirror earlier just incase it would break the illusion, but I was shocked and ecstatic when I looked down and saw all the bulging, writhing masses of muscle that now existed under my shirt and skin.  Still shaking, I brought my hand up and felt my chest.  I was rewarded with the feeling of firm muscle beneath a very taunt shirt.  My hand wandered down to my nipple and gave it a slight twist.  Dear God I nearly shot again!  Never have my nipples been so sensitive to cause a feeling like that!  Taking a deep breath I did it again and moaned so loudly I’m surprised I didn't wake the neighbors… of course if they hadn't been roused by now, they wouldn't be.  

Suddenly I was brought back to reality as I heard my computer ding repeatedly.  Shit!  I forgot I was suppose to chat with Chase tonight!  I have mentioned him right?  No?  Hmm… are you sure?  Could have sworn that I did… well anyway, Chase is a bodybuilder that I’ve chatted with a few times online.  Great guy who has given me tons of advice for in the gym and just to chat in general.  Only downside: he’s one of those guys who will only let you see him on cam if you pay.  I’ve been dying to see him for weeks now as he’s been teasing me with pics of not only his huge sexy body, but his gorgeous face.  Chase is one of those guys who I was always of two minds about.  I was incredibly jealous of their good fortune to be not only good looking, but built, as well as being incredibly attracted to them because of their looks and body.

I began walking over to the computer to bring it out of the screensaver to see what he had typed.  Wow… walking was a WHOLE new experience!  I stopped after a couple of steps and laughed as I realized how much bigger I had actually become.  I paused for a few seconds then started walking back towards the computer.  Once there I moved the mouse and my screen flickered back to my desktop.  His chat box was still flashing on my screen with several messages, most of which were: “Hello?” or “Are you there?”.  I clicked the window and quickly typed a reply.
    “Hey!  Sorry, was busy with something and lost track of the time.  How’s it going?”
    “Bout time man!  Must have been pretty important for you to forget about our appointment!”
    “Yeah it was.”  I stopped for a minute debating on whether or not to tell him anymore, but decided that for now, the less he knew, the better.
    “What was it?”  Hmm.. now what?  Should I tell him the truth?  Lie?  A mix of both?
    “I got a book today that I’ve been waiting for almost 6 months for.  I was so excited to finally get it that I started to read it and just got caught up in it.”  There.  Not technically a lie, but not the whole truth either.  Course that makes me sound like a…
    “You’re such a nerd.  Always with your books. J  Anyway, are you ready for an amazing, knock your socks off show?”  Well to be honest, after the show I just saw, there’s very little he could do that would impress me.
    “Of course!  The book was good, but this has been on my mind all day!”
    “Cool.  Just give me a few minutes to get set up.  Make sure you’ve got your cam on and ready to go.  I like to see my audience’s reaction J”  Shit!  Now what?  He can’t see me like this!  He’s used to the “other” me.  
    “Do I have to?  I don’t have anything ready and it would take a while to set up.  Besides I’m not really ‘presentable’ right now.”  Again, not quite a lie, but not the truth either.  I don’t think I’m going to be able to get out of this so I ran to the bathroom quick and grabbed both the scale and a tape measure.  If I was going to have to revert to my old self, I was going to see just how much I had grown during my “experiment”
    I went into the bathroom, turned on the light and was again greeting by the awesome sight that was my new body.  It’s amazing the effect a few pounds of muscle will have on your body!  At least, I assume it was only a few pounds.  It took quite a bit of will to tear myself away from… myself to grab the scale and tape to take my new measurements.  When I was back to my computer I checked for any other messages from Chase and when I saw that there weren’t any, I put the scale down and stepped on.  It only took a few seconds for the readout to come to a stop and when it did I was completely taken aback:  I hadn’t gained a single pound!  I stepped off the scale and stepped back on only to have the same result.  I was the exact same weight I was before I started!  How is this possible?  I was CLEARLY bigger then I had been before I started but according to the bathroom scale, I wasn’t.  It took about 5 minutes for me to finally have my “Eureka” moment and realize that of course I was the same weight!  Human Transmutation, like most aspects of alchemy can only use the materials at hand to provide the change.  Since I had not added any additional mass to my body during the process, the spell used what resources that were available to provide the growth.  Mainly the excess fat in my body provided the fuel for my new muscles.  I pulled up my shirt and saw that although I had a remarkable looking six pack, there was still a bit of fat around my midsection.  I hadn’t gained any weight, it had merely been changed and redistributed as muscle in my body.  Laughing at my own stupidity, I turned back to the computer as it had just dinged again signaling a message from Chase.
    “Not presentable?  Dude there is very little that you could look like that I haven’t seen before.”  HA!  Well I’m sure that my sudden transformation into a middleweight bodybuilder would definitely count as one of those few things!  “Doesn’t matter if your naked, we both know why you want to do this cam chat and it’s not like I’ve never seen it before!  Hell!  I got a dick of my own so it’s no big shocker!” I couldn’t help but laugh at that statement.
    “No I’m not naked.  Just give me a few minutes and I’ll be ready.”  I walked back over to the tome and flipped through the pages to find the reversal spell which only took a few flipped pages to find.  I took one last, long look at my newly acquired jock body before giving a heavy sigh and said the spell.  As predicted it only took about a minute or so for everything to get put back where it was.  “Well it was nice while it lasted.” I said mournfully.  “Course I can always get it back later… and then some!”  I gave myself a sly, almost evil looking grin in the mirror and heard the computer ding a few times signaling yet again that Chase was ready to start.  Without realizing it I had walked back to the computer with the tome in hand and set it down on the desk.
    “Are you finally ready?” Chase prompts.
    “Yep.  I’m ready to go.”  I turned my web cam on and invited him to view it.  I set myself to invisible to everyone else so as not to be annoyed by others wanting to chat and watch me on cam.  I made sure the lighting was right so he could see me properly and when the option arose, clicked on the accept button to view his cam.  After a few seconds of waiting while the computers connected and I was receiving his video stream, I was rewarded to a semi close up view of his face as he sat at his desk.  “Oh wow.”  Again talking to no one as he could not hear me.  He was more handsome then I remember and he wore a tight tee shirt that hugged his body just perfectly.  Once he knew I had video he flashed a brilliant smile that made me utter another “Wow”.  About 10 seconds had passed with me just starring at him before I finally realized that I was on the clock… I think anyway. “So does my time start the moment there is a connection or when you start flexing?  Cause as much as I'm enjoying the view, it’s not entirely what I am paying for.”  A few seconds of lag time, a laugh from him, then:
    “I’ll start timing in a little bit.  Still getting the lighting adjusted so you can see me at my best.”  I looked back and sure enough the light and shadows seemed to move all around the room as he was adjusting the light source from off cam.  While I waited for him to get ready, my hand was drumming Atlas’ tome.  I suddenly realized it and was about to put it away when I thought I might as well give myself all the bang for the buck I can get.  I need to make sure to do this right though.  I can’t make him too big that he’ll notice otherwise he might realize it’s me and want an explanation.  At least I can give him one hell of a  pump as well as some other minor modifications.  I think I saw something in here… AH!  Here it is.  This might prove to be fun.  A little spell to increase the bodies natural energy.  Give Chase some extra energy to make sure he is at the top of his game and giving 100% for me.  I looked at his cam window and saw he was still futzing with the lighting.  “Now’s as good a time as any I guess.”  I quickly memorized the spell and concentrated on Chase.  At first nothing was really noticeable, but then you could tell he was getting a bit more anxious with the cam and the light, almost on the verge of fidgeting.  He started looking like an overactive 8 year old with the body of a hardcore lifter.  He would clench and unclench his fists and from what I could see in the broken feed, he was flexing random muscles trying to use up the sudden burst of energy.  It was really interesting and slightly funny to watch.  “You okay there stud?  You look a little jumpy.”  Even the ding from my message made him jump a bit.  I wonder if I overdid it a bit?
    “Yeah I’m fine.  I guess I’m just rearing to go.  I’ve got so much energy all of a sudden and I swear my muscles are begging to be worked again even though I just got back from the gym.”
    “Hmm.  Well then let’s give them what they want.  I’m ready to go when you are.” I kicked back in my chair and started to rub my cock through my briefs.  Even though I had just cum about 10 minutes ago I was ready to do it again in earnest.
    “What do you want to see?  This is for you so let me know what you want.”  Hmm… good question..  What did I want to see?  Other then the obvious of his muscles flexing huge and hard?
    “Well how bout just light warm ups first?  Just do various flexes  while sitting there.  Bi’s, tri’s, chest, etc.  Leave the shirt on for a bit.  I love to watch how the fabric strains to contain you.”  Not to mention how hot it will be when your muscles start to expand while still within the confines of your shirt!
    “Alright man.  Just let me know when you’re ready.”
    “I’m ready when you are.”  I expanded his camera window to cover most of the screen, leaned back and watched him begin.

First he made sure that he was centered in the cam image so that I could see all of him… well all of him from about the chest up.  Then he slowly brought his right arm up into a single biceps pose.  My cock went from semi hard to full mast in the time it took to complete the pose.  Pictures can only do so much as they capture a moment in time, but video reveals all.  I saw as his arm slowly pressed against the fabric of his sleeve until the short sleeve was forced down into the space between the shoulder and biceps revealing the entire glorious peak.  My mouth fell open and I felt myself begin to salivate at the sight of that arm.  While it was not the best biceps I had ever seen, there was something that I was inexorably drawn to about it.  He flexed it over and over again making the veins more pronounced and trying to build back the pump he had from the gym.  I could feel myself starting to leak precum again and knew that I had to stop or I was going to blow again and far too soon.  I pulled both my hand from my cock and my eyes from the screen to find the page that would allow me to give Chase the pump of a lifetime.  I looked back at the screen and saw him switch arms and do the same with the left as he had with the right.  His rhythm and control were the same as before.  This man was in control of his body.  Each fiber seemed to responded to whatever task he had set out for it… at least for now.  Soon this glorious stud’s muscles would be under my control and respond with much more then just a pump.  I found the page I had been searching for, quickly skimmed the spell and looked back at my screen just in time to see him back his chair away from the desk and start to flex both arms into a beautiful double bi.  This was perfect.  A chance for me to hit both arms at the same time.  I saw him complete the first rep and started to say the spell focusing on just his biceps instead of the entire body.  While the camera could not accurately show me what was happening due to my connection speed and the quality of the picture, I knew it was working.  Part of me, my own biceps actually, could feel his biceps expanding with size.  He would look over at his arms as he flexed over and over again obviously loving the feeling though dismissing it as merely a good pump.  After another half dozen or so times of flexing his arms, he stopped and pulled his chair back to the desk.  Once closer, he started to flex each arm as close to the camera as possible making me wish more and more that he was here in person so I could feel the changes take place.  

After a few more bicep flexes he started to flex his triceps. I started to say the spell while focusing solely on these impressive looking horseshoes on my screen.  It was obvious that Chase could feel what was happening as he started to run his hands over the back of his arms while flexing.  Tracing the muscle with his fingers as he flexed it over and over.  His arm was probably at least a half to a full inch bigger then it had been when he rotated and started on the other arm.  Again he would caress the muscle as he flexed it over and over making the muscle seem to appear from nowhere and almost jump from the bone.  He flexed a few more times before he moved closer to the desk again to type a message.

“Man I feel great!  You are one lucky fucker I’ll tell you that.  I feel so pumped now.  You should feel how tight these guns are against my shirt.  I feel like I could rip out of it just by flexing!”  I laughed.  If he only knew that HE was the lucky fucker to be chatting with me.
    “Well at the rate you were going, you probably could rip out of it!  Your arms do look bigger then when you started.” I smirked as I sent the message.  When I was pulling my hands away from the keyboard, I looked down and noticed that not only were his arms bigger, but I think mine were too!  I pulled up the sleeves and sure enough there was more definition and size to my arms.  I started to flex my arms as if to test that I was not still recovering from my previous size.  There was no mistaking it.  It was very subtle, but they had definitely grown.  I remembered that I had my cam on and that Chase could see me flexing my own arms and staring at them with a look of total shock.  I quickly pulled my arms down and hoped that he hadn’t seen much but apparently he had.
    “Trying to compare your arms to mine?  You’ve got a long way to go man, but they are looking good.  Have you been working out more?”  Well sort of.  I’ve been working out my magic muscles, not my physical ones but I couldn’t tell him that.
    “Yeah I have.  Just trying to buff up a bit.  Guys like you are an inspiration to me for workouts as well as fantasies.” My face got hot and I realized I was blushing though I could not figure out why.  He obviously knew what this session was for as he has done so many so why am I embarrassed?
    “Well keep it up man.  You’re looking good.  Not as good as me, but then again, no one looks as good as me J”  God I love it when guys like him have that slightly cocky attitude.  That I’m-hot-and-I-know-it mentality but not to the point that they think they are superior and treat other people like crap.  “So what’s next?  I’ve got my arms pumped up to the max.  You want me to move on to something else?”  I smirked and looked directly into the cam.
    “What do you think?”  He smiled and backed up from the desk again.  His hands traveled to the base of his shirt and started to pull it up and off.  His arms bunched and flexed against his chest and shirt as he pulled it off.  This show was just getting started!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

• 4 years later...

This was great fun! Thanks!

Just FYI, it's "raring to go", not "rearing", and "than when you started" (greater than, less than), not "then" (order of events in time).

Cheers!