Reach Out and Grow Someone - Part 2

BGryphon18

"Ex... excuse me?" I stood there mouth agape looking like someone had just slapped me with a 2x4.
    "The bedroom sir.  Or at least the computer room.  I will need access to your computer and the Internet to activate your account and set up the additional features on your phone.  Since most people have their personal computer in their bedroom I merely assumed that's where yours was located."
    "Oh.  Um... okay.  Sure.  Th.. that's fine.  Um... right this way." I could tell I was as red as could be with embarrassment.  I did my best to hide my face, but I'm sure he could tell.  He was right though.  My computer was in my bedroom and was already running due to my early morning surfing and email.  I closed all the windows, logged out of my messengers and offered him my seat.  He smiled politely at me and opened up the package he had and withdrew a CD rom, several cords, the phone itself, and a few manuals.  He opened up the CD Rom drive on my computer, placed the disk in then turned around to hand me the manuals.
    "If you'd like, take a look through those while I get this all set up and see if you've got any questions."  I reached for the manuals and briefly touched his had.  Soft, yet strong was what I felt (not to my surprise of course).  Again I felt myself flush and I quickly opened up the manual to try and hide my embarrassment.  God!  I was acting like a total idiot in front of the hottest guy ever.  Surely any previous hopes of him liking me had been shattered by my juvenile actions.  Absentmindedly I looked through the book not absorbing a single piece of information.  Turning slightly to my left, I began to watch what he was doing on the computer.  Of course that lasted for about 10 seconds because my gaze was again drawn to his immense physique.  He looked almost comical sitting at my desk in that chair.  Like putting a high schooler into a 2nd grade desk.  I watched him type and move the mouse to select the various options.  Seeing the muscles in his arm tense and ripple as he did so.  His massive shoulders so far apart from each other giving him that "T" taper.  High traps that nearly met his ears and a thick neck just begging to be touched.  While still gazing at his fantastic body, his left arm suddenly went up and started to massage the back of his neck.  While doing so, he turned the chair around to meet my gaze.  I blinked a couple times as I realized that I was starring.
    "Everything alright?"  Reasonable question.
    "Yeah.  Just waiting for the update.  Gonna take a few minutes to finish."  He kept massaging his neck and I couldn't help but admire the size and beauty of his arm as he did so.  Huge biceps and equally impressive triceps took turns flexing and unflexing with his rubbing.
    "Sore neck?"  I had the words of comedian Bill Engval flash through my mind "Here's Your Sign".  What a stupid question!
    "Yeah.  Dozed off on the plane ride so I have a kink in my neck.  It's nothing though.  Just need to work it out."  Feeling suddenly bold I asked:
    "Would you like me to get that for you?  I'm no masseuse, but I can probably reach better then you could."  To my great surprise (and pleasure) he smiled.
    "That would be great."  He lowered his arm and turned the chair back around to give me better access to his neck and back.  I shifted down to the end of the bed as he backed the chair up to meet me.  Taking a deep breath I reached up and put my hands on his neck.  Nothing could have prepared me for this feeling!  Sure I had given neck rubs before, but never to someone as huge and hard as this guy.  I started to rub his traps and neck with my hands in the spot he was just at.  Pressing my thumbs and palms as hard as I could into the muscle to try and loosen it up.  I didn't think I was making any impact until he let out a slight moan of relief and said that it felt great.  With renewed vigor I continued to massage his neck and also started to rub his shoulders and down his back a bit.  God he was so huge!  This man had to be twice as wide as I was!  Mounds of muscle crammed into his back that even though he was relaxed were still hard to the touch.  More and more moans were escaping his lips as I continued to kneed his muscular back.  Interspaced with the "Feels great" and instructions on where to move my hands to.  Finally after about 10 minutes, the download was done and my hands/arms were exhausted.  It took a lot of strength to do this job, but I was more then happy that I did.
    "Feel better?"
    "Much.  Thanks a ton man.  Felt fantastic." he gave me that sexy smile again.  Fuck this guy was so hot.
    "Yeah it did.  You have a very impressive body man.  One of the biggest I've ever seen.  Simply amazing."  Now it was his turn to blush.
    "Thanks.  Yeah I've always been into bodybuilding even when I was a kid.  Always wanted to be bigger and stronger.  Love the feeling of all this mass.  Plus the ladies love it."  It felt like someone had poured ice water down my throat.  My stomach turned inside out.  It figures that the hottest guy that I have ever seen turns out to be strait.  Regaining my composure as best I could, I managed to choke out a reply.
    "I'm sure they do."  Well you have your hopes crushed like that and see what kind of eloquent reply you can come up with!
    "Course it's the guys reaction I'm more interested in." My head snapped up so fast I thought I gave myself whiplash (which would have been an excellent excuse to get a neck rub in return).  He started laughing at my reaction.  "Shit man.  I thought you understood by now that I was interested in you.  Or do I really need to spell it out?"  I was flabbergasted.  My mouth simply hung open.
    "Well I... uh... that is... um... you're just so..." Full thoughts!  Complete sentences!  Jeeze man pull yourself together!
    "I'm just so... what?  Hot?"  Without warning he suddenly flexed his right bicep.  "Sexy?" His other bicep went up to match its twin.  "Irresistible?"  Both arms came down into a mind-blowing (and nearly something else blowing) most muscular that tested the shirt he had on in every respect.
    "Uh...uh... yeah." Was all the more I could do as my brain threatened to explode from the overload I was experiencing.  It was too much.  Too much pleasure was flooding my brain to think strait.
    "Glad you think so.  Cause I think you're hot too.  Thought so right from the start of our conversation last night.  That deep voice of yours was really turning me on in my cubicle.  Then when you opened the door today I was even more attracted to you.  I think you're really sexy and I've been dying to do this for over an hour."  All the time he was talking he kept moving closer and closer to me.  My breathing quickened at his words.  Me?  This God among men though I was hot?  No one thought I was hot.  Ever.  Why did he?  But I didn't have time to dwell on it because as soon as he was done, he leaned over and started to kiss me.  Deep, hard and full of passion.  His tongue found mine and began licking every part of me it could get to.  His one hand reached up to the back of my head while his other, reached around my waist to bring me even closer to him.  My own hands started to feel the massiveness of his body more intimately then a simple massage could offer.  I started rubbing and groping his huge pecs through the tight polo shirt.  To my satisfaction (or more satisfaction as the case was) he started to flex them under my hands.  Together, separately, over and over the muscle would contract and harden under my hands.  I found my way to his nipple and started to squeeze it which made him break the kiss and moan with pleasure.  While I didn't want to stop the make-out session, it did free my mouth for other tasks it so desperately wanted to accomplish.  With my left hand, I brought his right arm up suggesting that I wanted him to flex it.  Sure enough he caught on and flexed his bicep with as much enthusiasm as he could.  Immediately I launched at his arm and started to kiss, lick and suck that massive mound of muscle for everything I had in me.  So big, so hard, so hot.  He would flex it over and over again letting that mound expand under my mouth, getting harder as it grew.  My right hand continued to caress and play with his pecs.  He was grunting now with the effort of flexing for me.  "Yeah.  Worship that arm.  Kiss it.  Lick it.  Mmmm.  You've got such a hot mouth stud."  I continued my worship of his flexed bicep for about another minute before he suddenly pulled away.  Worried that the fun was over I look expectantly at him.  He merely smiled before reaching down to the bottom of his shirt and then pulled it up over his head finally revealing his entire torso to me.  
    "Holy Mother of God!" I gasped.  This guy was perfect.  P E R F E C T.  I could not have dreamed up a better torso if I had years of practice.  His pecs looked even bigger now that they were free of their cotton prison and his abs... brick wall doesn't seem to be accurate enough.  Eight perfectly symmetrical blocks of muscle sat in waiting just below that gorgeous shelf of pec muscle I had just been feeling.  With his shirt now off, he looked at me again grinning.
    "That's better.  Now, where were we?"  This time it was him that lunged at me and pinned me under his bulk.  I was in heaven.  I had always fantasized about a huge guy laying on top of me.  Pressing me into the bed.  Making me feel just how huge and heavy he was.  I wasted no time and started to kiss him again while my hands started to feel the bulges and ridges of his back.  I traced them all with my fingers and pulled him even tighter against me.  I wanted to feel every part of him.  I wanted to be as close to him as anyone could ever be.  He rolled over pulling me with him so that I was now laying on top of him and broke the kiss.  Gasping for air I looked down at him with the biggest smile on my face.  "So what do you think of our customer service?" He asked through that cocky smirk.
    "Top notch."

• Upvote 27

I really like your writing style and the ideas. You're very imaginative and should continue this story.  I also read the alchemist stories and  would hope that series also continues.

Many thanks

george   

• Upvote 1

I really like your writing style and the ideas. You're very imaginative and should continue this story.  I also read the alchemist stories and  would hope that series also continues.

Many thanks

george