Reach Out and Grow Someone - Part 1

BGryphon18

Hey Guys,

So with my poll about if my stories should be published, it occurred to me that the only one I've posted here was Bowling For Muscle.  So I pulled up my archives and found this one that has a couple parts to it and thought I would post it.  I have done NO editing to it since it was written/created so I'm not sure the quality... or honestly even some of the content, but hey, maybe I'll surprise myself! (Oh and yes you will undoubtedly noticed dated references so ride the nostalgia train!)

Anyway, enjoy!

When I first heard about the new electronics company "Evolution" I was a bit unsure about it.  A relatively new company with a slew of products that were becoming quite a craze among my friends.  Everything from cell phones, to PDA's, DVD players, etc.  This company had nothing but rave reviews and praise about their products.  
    I found out about them through a friend from a web forum we both frequent.  He had gotten a cell phone and said the service was out of this world!  Plans that were half the cost of almost every other company but had more features and minutes then what the other guys offered.  Crystal clear calls and the most modern technology made it sound too good to be true.  I spent days reading through their website, feedback, specs and the like trying to find the loophole, or catch in what sounded like the perfect company.  After an exhaustive search, I found nothing so I decided to give it a try.
    "Thank you for calling Evolution.  My name is Matt, how may I help you?"  Dear God!  The voice on this customer service rep was the deepest and sexiest I had ever heard in my life.  
    "Um... Yes... I was wondering how I would go about getting set up for a cell phone plan through your company."  I tried to sound calm and professional, but part of me just wanted to listen to him talk.
    "Alright sir I can help you with that." Good, cause I REALLY didn't want to be transferred to anyone else!  "Let's start by getting your personal information.  Can I have your first and last name please?"  In a heartbeat!
    "Josh Edwards"
    "Thank you.  And your home state please?"  Odd.  Why not ask for my street address first?  Let alone the city and state.
    "Wisconsin"
    "Okay.  It should take just a moment to pull up your information in our database." Pull it up?  From where?  "There we go.  Now what plan were you looking for?"
    "Um, honestly?  I don't know of any plans.  A friend of mine told me about your company and what great service you provide.  I never looked through that to find one.  What ones do you offer?"  Okay.  TOTAL lie as I knew exactly what plans they had and what one I wanted.  I just desperately wanted to hear this man keep talking.
    "Well we have 5 plans to choose from based on what features you'd like and how often you plan to be on the phone.  There's the 'Lightweight" plan where you get 1000 minutes for $9.99 a month.  The 'Middleweight' plan where you get 1500 minutes for $19.99 per month.  The 'Heavyweight' plan where you get 2500 minutes for $29.99 per month.  The 'Superheavyweight' plan where you get 3500 minutes for $39.99 a month.  Last we have the 'Megaheavyweight' plan where you get 5000 minutes for $49.99 a month."  Without even realizing it, I had gotten a full fledged, leaking pre hard on that I was stroking though my pants as I talked with him.  When I finally noticed that he had stopped talking, I had to quickly respond.
    "Wow."  What?  If you would have heard this guy talk you would have said probably the same in my place.  "Um.  Well I think the 'Megaheavyweight' plan sounds good.  What other features does that include?"
    "Excellent choice sir" Goddamn.  Having this guy call me sir was so intense.  Plus I swear I heard what I would consider a smile in his voice.  "Not many people take that plan since they get so many minutes on the lower ones.  But it sounds to me that you like to talk on the phone a lot.  You have a very nice phone voice." Holy shit!  Was this guy flirting with me?  If so, I was not about to turn him down!
    "Thank you.  You do too.  If you don't mind me saying."  
    "Thank you sir.  Now let me detail some of the extra features that are included in this plan.  We offer all the basics: Caller ID, Call waiting, Mobile Web, Email, Text messaging, etc.  However we also include several features that are designed to custom fit to you and your lifestyle.  I'll just need to ask you a few questions and I can get that all set up for you.  Describe to me your daily routine."
    "Um... well okay.  I usually have a cup of coffee in the morning with breakfast.  Then it's off to the gym to get a quick cardio workout in.  Work for 8-10 hours then back to the gym for my strength training workout.  After that it's dinner and maybe a protein shake and some TV or whatever."
    "Sounds like you're a serious gym rat.  Alright.  Well we offer a workout schedule reminder, as well as training logs that can be programmed into your phone to let you know when your workouts are, what your scheduled to do, and keep track of your progress.  Also, we have several promotions with various gyms, as well as supplement companies to offer discounts and specials to our customers regularly throughout the year.  You can also get workout tips and tricks from the pros sent to your phone daily as well.  Would you be interested in receiving these specials sir?"  I'll take whatever you want to give stud...
    "Well that depends.  How much extra will it be?"
    "All these features are included absolutely free sir.  There is no additional cost to you."
    "Oh.  Well then sure.  Sign me up."
    "Great.  Just a few more things and you should be all set.  I've also included a few extra features for you that I think you will really enjoy based on the information we have in our system."  What information?  Probably just based on where I live.
    "And how much are those?"
    "Nothing sir.  Just think of it as a gift from me as a first time customer.  We want to make sure all our customers are happy with our services.  Besides, I'm sure you will love them from what I'm showing in your profile." Profile?  What profile?
    "Great... I guess.  By the way what information do you..."
    "Alright sir you're all set up.  You should receive your phone in the mail tomorrow.  We hope you enjoy all the features as well as our service and we thank you for choosing Evolution.  Have a great evening."  And with that, the line disconnected.  Weird.  Very weird.  But hey, I'm getting a new phone, an excellent plan and got to talk to the sexiest sounding stud I have ever heard.  All in all, a good night.

I awoke the next morning still thinking about the strange things the phone rep had told me.  What profile?  What information did they have on me?  How did they know who I was when I only told them my name and state?  Still pondering all these questions while I made my breakfast and watched TV, I couldn't help but feel like I might have made a mistake.  What if this was a scam company and they just stole my identity?  My bank accounts, credit cards, everything could be wiped out and I would be screwed.  Feeling more and more anxious, I decided to call my bank to see if everything was in order.  Everything checked out okay.  No authorization attempts, no missing funds.  Everything seemed to be okay.  Maybe I was just over reacting.  They were a new company and I myself read through all their information to make sure they were legit.  
    "Everything will be fine.  Just calm down"  I said to myself as I continued to pace the floor.  Just as I had started to calm down, I heard a knock at my door.  Jumping slightly, I muttered under my breath to calm down as I went to unlock the door.  The sight that was there was truly magnificent.  I was staring at a chest that looked poised to explode through the fabric that was wrapped around it.  A blue polo shirt that looked to be at it's limit holding back mounds of pec meat.  My eyes slowly traveled upward past the logo for "Evolution" to a neck that would have made a bull cry.  Followed by a face that would have taken the supermodel world by storm.  Never in my life had I seen a man so handsome, let alone be less then two feet from him.  He had short brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and a strong jaw with just a slight amount of hair.  I gasped when I saw his face and to my great relief, he only smiled.
    "Good morning sir.  My name is Matt and I'm from Evolution.  I'm here to deliver your phone and help you with the set up."  Phone?  What phone?  I had to look like a complete idiot because next I heard was a "Sir?" and a slightly concerned look on his beautiful face.
    "Oh yes.  Of course, the phone.  Please come in.  Make yourself at home."  PLEASE!  Again he smiled and I thought I would collapse from weakness.
    "Thank you sir."  He crossed the threshold and walked past me.  My God this man was HUGE!  Just slightly taller then me at around 6'4 or so and he had to be 280 pounds if he was 1.  He had that tell tale bodybuilder walk as his monumental thighs tried to roll around one another to move him forward.  His arms swaggered at what could almost be 45 degrees from his body and the "V" taper, hell this guy had nearly at "T" taper!  His waist could be no more then 34 inches but his body simply exploded the further up you went.  Wider and wider the more you went up until you arrived at shoulders that were simply divine.  And his arms?  Let's just say that not even Webster's could find words to describe them.  Perfect seemed to be an insult.  I had to hang onto the door just to remain standing.  Not to mention restrain myself from charging at this man with the wild passion of a dozen men.  This guy was my every fantasy made real and he was in my house!  I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I was going to soak up every possible second with this man.
    "I wasn't expecting a representative to come to my house to deliver the phone.  I thought you would just send it Fed Ex or something."  Again he smiled and I thought my knees would fail.
    "No sir.  We personally deliver all our merchandise to ensure it arrives to our customers."  God his voice was amazing.  Wait... his voice.  It couldn't be...
    "I'm sorry, what did you say your name was again?"
    "Matt sir.  I was the one who helped you set up your account last night."  I was shocked!  My brain was on the verge of overload with this whole experience.
    "What?  Really?  Um... wow... that's..."
    "To provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, the company will send out the phone representative that set up your account so that you are always dealing with the same person.  That way there is no misinformation and you never have to tell the same thing to multiple representatives."
    "Really?  That's incredible!  Do you have several locations that you can do that or did you fly out here just to help get me set up?"  He gave the most innocent, sheepish grin I have ever seen and I swear he started to blush.  It was both comical and unbelievably hot.
    "Well, to be honest sir, that's not entirely true.  There is a more local rep who could have helped get you set up, but I specially requested to get you started."  Oh... My... GOD!  He WAS flirting with me last night!  This muscle GOD was not only standing in my home, but he was actually hitting on ME!?
    "Oh.... um... well I'm flattered that you would take the time to do that.  It really wasn't necessary.... though I'm very glad you did."  Now I KNOW I saw him blush.  
    "It's my pleasure sir."  After a few moments of us just standing there in awkward silence he finally said.  "Alright.  Where's the bedroom?"

• Upvote 21