Little Mouse - Part Seven

londonboy

Michael had been waiting for about forty minutes and Tommy had not arrived for their workout.  The gym was empty, as usual, and Michael had already benched eight hundred pounds for twenty reps – among many other lifts.  He had also been to the mirror about ten times – to look at how much his body had grown overnight.  The second power bar from Tommy had somehow made everything accelerate even faster.  The growth had seemed to increase – as well as his strength.  Lifting the weight had been easy, today.  His body had changed a lot – his biceps were now softball sized – instead of baseballs.  His pecs blasted out so much that the tank top was stretched to the ripping point.  And he might as well have only been wearing briefs – that’s what the cotton shorts looked like, anyway, because of his now thickly muscled thighs.  The outline of his cock through the material was downright obscene.  It was slowly dawning on him that Tommy was not coming.  He immediately knew why.  Matt had gone to visit Tommy last night and now his fraternity big brother knew he had lied.  He had technically not gone to Matt’s room, but Matt had come to his.  Either way, he had let Tommy down.  And now he was being punished for it.  So much was galloping around Michael’s mind – so many little snippets of things he had missed before.  Tommy appearing like two different people at times – sometimes fat – sometimes buff.  Matt knowing about the bars.  Tommy saying that someone else had taken the bars and reacted the same way as Michael.  So many unanswered questions.  And then it dawned on him who might know the answers.  Michael immediately left the gym – forgetting that he was only in a muscle hugging tank top and equally tight cotton shorts.  He didn’t fit into any other clothes in his closet, anyway.  Michael easily found Kenny, the Snake, talking to Jenny Roberts in the middle of the campus quad.

“Jenny, could you excuse us, please” Michael said, with a face that made it clear the girl didn’t have a choice.

“Michael, dude, what are you doing?  I was jus about to seal the deal!”

Michael knew, before he even did it, that he could reach down and grab Kenny by the lapels of his jacket and lift him out of his chair.  He did it with ease – and with only one hand.  He felt his biceps swell a little as he picked up a grown man – like he was nothing more than a discarded shirt. The Snake’s feet dangled above the ground about two feet as Michael held him high in the air above his head.  For a second, Michael let the knowledge that he held another man in the air with one hand sink into his psyche – then he spoke.

“Spill it, Kenny.  Everything you know about Tommy and Matt.  Now!”  Michael shook the guy, hard, just to emphasize his point.

“Okay, okay, just let me down, Michael.”

“Nope, you can tell me from up there.  I can probably hold you there all day and, besides, you’ll enjoy the view.  Now spill!”

“They were lovers Matt’s freshman year.”

“Old news,” Michael said, again shaking Kenny’s body in the air like a rag doll.

“Okay, okay!  Tommy was huge.  Way beyond how big Matt is!  Matt was puny – kind of like the old you.”

“What?” Michael said, unbelieving.   

“It’s true!  Ask anyone!  Tommy was the biggest man on campus – and the most handsome.  He fell in love with Matt, though.  I mean real love.  They started doing everything together.  We all knew they were an item, even though Matt wanted it to be a secret.  Then one day, out of the blue, they shifted.”

“What do you mean, they shifted, Kenny?”

“Matt was huge and Tommy was an overweight slob.  Like they are now!”

“How can that be?”

“I don’t know. Really, I don’t!  Please don’t shake me – it’s going to make me piss myself.  People said it had to do something with power bars and real love.  They say Tommy gave up his size and beauty because he loved Matt so much.  That’s all I know, really!”

Michael dropped Kenny to the ground.  He believed the Snake.  They looked at each other with an understanding that went way beyond words.  Suddenly, Michael realized something – something so unbelievable that he almost began to tear up.

“You led me to him.”

“What?  I don’t know what you’re talking about, Michael.”

“Bullshit.  You steered me towards Tommy all along.  I thought you were some filthy jerk, but you were trying to get me to see the truth on my own all along.”

“You have no idea what you’re talking about, Michael.”

“Yeah?  Then how come you’re suddenly calling me Michael?”

“Mainly because you can lift me in the air with one hand.”

The two men stared at each other in silence.  Michael was suddenly understanding so much more than he did the day before.  Even just seconds before.  Kenny was not the heel he thought he was.  Kenny was on the good side.  He just couldn’t admit it.  Michael grabbed the now smaller man and hugged him tightly.  Kenny cried out in pain from a squeeze that was too tight.  The bigger man immediately released him.

“You really have no idea how big and strong you’ve become, do you, Michael.”

“What do you mean, Kenny?”

“You are wearing a tank top that would’ve swallowed you just a few days ago and now it’s stretched to the max.  You’re cotton shorts are tighter than any girl’s skirt on campus.  And you just lifted me with one hand – I could see my weight barely registered to you.”

Reality had already begun to set in, but hearing someone else say it made it even more real.  Michael loved the fact that all of his clothes no longer fit.  He had chosen the tank and cotton shorts merely because he could stretch them over his muscles.  He had outgrown his entire wardrobe.  He had just lifted what was probably a hundred and eighty pound man into the air with one hand and barely noticed.  Michael looked down at his body and realized the power bars had done their thing.  He was huge and strong.  The thought thrilled him.

“I’m beginning to get it, man.  It’s what I’ve always wanted.  Where are they, Kenny?”

“Last I heard, they were arguing down by the pool.”

• Upvote 19

Oh My. That bit about giving up size for love is quite inetresting. Why would that happen or is something to do with how many bars has the person eaten?

It's backstory time. Need to know what went down between Tommy and Matt so many years ago.

• Upvote 2

I love how it is all coming together. Still plenty of things for us the reader to discover, but absolutely psyched for this story going forward.

• Upvote 1