Little Mouse - Part Six

londonboy

“Mouse!  Dude!  Where did all the bulges come from?”

Kenny, the sleaze, was suddenly at Michael’s side as he walked to the library.  Kenny smacked Michael’s back with an open hand and the shorter guy noticed he barely felt it.  It was a beautiful evening and Michael needed to study.  His room had become a little stuffy, mainly because he had beat off so many times it smelled like a bathhouse.  Michael also knew being at the library would help him not count the seconds until Matt appeared at his room.  He still felt a little guilty about twisting the truth with Tommy, but his need for human contact was just too much.  He was feeling so powerful that he couldn’t wait to challenge the bigger wrestler.  He knew he would never win in a match, but, yet, he still wanted to wrestle the guy.  There was this urge inside him that dominated almost every thought – and it all seemed so sexual and strength-related at the same time.  

“Hey, Kenny.  What are you talking about?”

“Man, I’m talking about you and your muscles poking that shirt out in all directions.  It’s like you’ve just put small balloons all up in there, but I can tell it’s actually hard as rock because it doesn’t jiggle.  You shooting the roids, Mouse?”

“No!  Get out of here man.  You’re crazy.”

“Michael, I’m not gay or anything, but trust me when I say I know when a guy is getting jacked.  I’ve dated enough girls who told me I was too puny to not notice when a man is getting big.  Whatever you’re doing to grow – it’s working.”

“Kenny, you just called me Michael!”

“Well that’s your name, isn’t it, dude?”

“Yeah, but you’ve always….”

“Oh hell, there goes April Bowers.  She makes me want to cover her in Kenny showers!  Later man!  Keep up the roids – they’re definitely helping.”

And with that, the snake was off – chasing some other skirt around campus.  Michael was baffled by the guy’s comments, but he was more overjoyed by the fact that Kenny, the Snake, had just called him by his real name.  Kenny never did that!  Michael ignored the comments about the bulges and just focused on the fact that his fraternity brother had called him by his real name and not his embarrassing nickname.  

Studying at the library was not successful.  Michael could only think about ejaculating and feeling Matt’s muscled wrestler body.  At one point, while he was writing a paper for his English Lit class, he looked down and saw he had written the same line three or four times, “I want to pound Matt’s muscular tight ass.”  It was a little disconcerting how he had written it without even realizing it.  Michael’s body was on fire with power.  He had benched eight hundred pounds today.  That was probably over three times as much as Matt weighed.  That meant he could easily lift Matt’s body - even over his head.  This thought stayed in Michael’s mind the entire time he tried to study.  Later, he caught himself feeling up his own biceps and chest as he read from a book – and found he was even was fully hard in response.  He glanced up, embarrassed when he noticed what he was doing, and immediately saw Andrea Evans – the head cheerleader – staring at him and licking her lips in response.  That’s when Michael knew it was time to leave the library.  He gathered his books and headed out the front door.  As he went down the steps he nearly ran into Matt – clearly coming from lifting since he was sweat covered and dressed in shorts and a tank.

“Whoa, little Mouse, what’s the rush?  Something got you spooked?”

“Yeah, Andrea Evans licking her lips at me.”  Michael responded without even thinking.  He was too busy taking in Matt’s gorgeous muscled torso – tensed even more than it usually was.

“Andrea Evans licking her lips at you?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t think so, squirt, but keep on dreaming.  Listen, Janice wants me to take her for beers at ten, so I was thinking we could go to your room now and I could plow your face for a while.  Don’t answer, cause you don’t really have a choice, just start walking home.  Stay a few steps in front of me so no one thinks we’re together.”

“Who said romance is dead.’  Michael was offended by Matt’s words, but his need for release was greater than his disappointment.  He gladly led the way across campus.  Once they were inside the room, however, he quickly took off his shirt and turned toward the beefy wrestler!

“Holy shit, Mouse, what’s happened to you?”

“What do you mean, Matt.”

“Wait a minute.  Wait just a fucking minute.  Tommy’s given you bars, hasn’t he?  Hasn’t he.  That little shit.  How many have you had?”

“What?  No, Tommy’s not been…”

“How many!” Matt shouted at the top of his lungs – to emphasize his anger.  Michael was temporarily frightened.  

“Um . . . two . . . two bars.”

“How much you lifting?  Come on you stupid little shit, how much?”

Suddenly, Michael knew not to answer truthfully.  He already regretted having Matt back to his room – mainly because of how it betrayed Tommy.  He also heard something he didn’t like in Matt’s voice – something mean – meaner than usual – and dirty.  Michael quickly calculated what he thought would be a good answer.

“About four hundred.”

“Nowhere near how I responded, good.  Now listen, tiny Mouse, I don’t want you going near Tommy Cole again.  You hear me.  If I find out you’ve been with Tommy I’m going to wrap those tiny legs of yours around your neck and tie them in a bow.  Do you hear me?  I said, do you hear me, little fucker!”

“Yes, Matt.  But why?”

“Shut up!  Just do as I say!  I mean it.  Dammit, I’m going to kill that bastard!”

And with that, Matt was gone.  Michael stood in his dorm – shirtless and utterly confused.  He could feel his heart beating stronger than usual – either from fear or excitement – he couldn’t tell which.  Had he just made Matt jealous?  Was the big wrestler upset because he and Tommy were getting so close?  What did he mean when he said, “nowhere near how I responded.”  There were so many things swirling around in his brain, but the one thought that kept popping up over and over was to beat off.  He had wanted to get off to Matt’s muscles, but the big man had stormed off so quickly.  Michael simply accepted the fact that he’d have to help himself to his needed release.  As he made his way to his bed he passed the full-length mirror on the closet door.  He walked by the thing many times a day and never glanced at himself, but tonight something caught his eye and he stopped.

“Oh. My. God.”

Suddenly, Michael realized what had made Kenny and Matt both react the way they had.  He understood why Kenny had used the word ‘bulges.’  Michael’s upper torso was, indeed, poking out in new ways.  Muscles were clearly defined and much bigger than the guy could have ever dreamed.  Without even thinking about it, Michael raised his right arm into a flex and made that biceps tense up into a well-defined ball of hardness.  The sight was such a shocking turn on that the poor guy shot off like a rocket – emptying a big wad into his underpants before he could even register what was happening.  The orgasm was intense – but Michael kept his arm flexed the entire time.  When the gushing finally finished and turned into nothing more than spurting droplets, the short guy flexed harder.  A double-peaked, granite-like gun, the size of a baseball, blasted into the air like it was the arm of some young gymnast or martial arts expert.  Michael had to turn from the mirror to look at the biceps, just to make sure it was really his.  

“Fucking no way!” he said out loud – consumed in disbelief.

He reached up with his other hand and felt the mound of hard muscle – his cock immediately rocketing to full hardness again - even after his earlier intense explosion.  He caressed the peak with his fingers and palm – marveling at how hard and big it was.  Michael had a freaking defined biceps – the kind of arm he lusted after – the kind of gun he had beat off to for years.  But this beast of a biceps was his.  As he felt himself up he noticed his other knotted gun and immediately shot that arm into the air for a double biceps pose.  The guy gasped out loud – even as he flexed with all his might.  His arms blasted into the air like he was some kind of internet muscle cam show – and he suddenly realized he could be.  Michael closed his eyes and re-opened them, just to make sure he wasn’t dreaming and that’s when his gaze took in the rest of his upper body.

“Holy fucking . . . “

The sight of his chest made him drop his arms.  Two swelling mounds of pec muscle bulged tightly from his body.  No wonder his shirts had all seemed two sizes too small – because they were!  There was actually a freaking crevice in the middle of his chest.  The once smooth as a tabletop upper body now popped out in a way that made it clear Michael could easily hold something in the deep space between his pecs – a pen, a cell phone, or part of a guy’s face.  It was the beginning of the chest of his dreams.  That’s when he noticed the tightly defined six-pack below the bulging pecs.  He had to take a few steps back – shocked to see that he had abs that protruded in a way so it looked like he could wash clothes on them.  Michael briefly acknowledged the massive wet spot at his crotch and the fact that he had been leaking pre-cum even after his major ejaculation, but it didn’t matter.  All he could focus on was his own improved body.  He moved his hand up to his stomach and was immediately blown away at how hard the protruding ridges felt.  He made a fist and pounded three times on his flat tummy, amazed by both the deep sound it made and how little he felt it.

“Oh hell yeah…”

That was the only thing he could think to say when he looked lower in the mirror and saw that his thighs bulged out nicely – tightening his once baggy jeans to the point where he knew he’d have to peel them off.  His legs were thick and like rock!  He took the same fist and pounded on his right quad, which he flexed – noticing that it didn’t shake or jiggle at all.  And that’s also when he noticed the thick, long hardness snaking across his left thigh – outlined through the jean fabric as if a sculptor was making a mold.  Michael had never been ashamed of his smaller-than-normal dick – he knew it was the motion that mattered more than the size – but seeing the fact that his rod had more than doubled in size was almost too much to handle.  He unsnapped his pants and struggled to shove them down over his thick upper legs.  His underpants were sopping wet with cum and that highlighted the outline of his steel-hard cock even more.  The power in his tool made the briefs instantly tent outward.  Michael pulled the waistband away from his body so he could tug his underwear down to his knees, too.  The hard beast that smacked up against his abs caused the guy to again gasp out loud.  His cock was now thicker than his old forearm.  Its mushroom head was plump and flared out from the shaft like a hefty arrowhead.  Michael’s creamy sweetness oozed out of his dick slit, like lava teasingly escaping a volcano.

“Oh fuck…”

Michael wrapped his now thicker hand around his hard cock and started stroking slowly and deliberately.  His gaze returned to his upper body.  Traps and delts now bulged nicely where there had basically been nothing but skinniness and softness just days ago.  Rounded, full-of-muscle shoulders shot out from his thickly vein-covered neck in a way that made Michael pick up the pace of his strokes.  Michael did a side flex with his other arm and he felt his cum-load surge dangerously close to explosion.  His arm was big . . . like Matt’s and he already knew it was powerful.  His arms had lifted eight hundred pounds.  Tommy had been amazed by the strength Michael now possessed and it had come after only two bars.  Michael flexed his gun even harder and he was sure it bulged even bigger than it had when he had first started looking in the mirror.  No wonder he had felt so powerful for so many hours.  His body had been compacting and growing, and getting much stronger.  Michael was so lost in his thoughts he didn’t realize he was speaking out loud.

“Fuck, Matt, I’m going to squeeze you til you beg me to stop.  I’m gonna crank out so many reps overhead with your little body you’re gonna get dizzy.  I’m gonna slam you up against the wall, rip those pants off with one hand, and pound that sweet ass of yours until I empty every drop of my love juice into your body.  You’re gonna beg me to have my way with you!”

This last statement, along with the sight of his now hard-mounded flexed biceps, was the breaking point for Michael.  His cock exploded and his hot cum shot out powerfully.  His abs tensed inward abruptly and then his crotch shot forward with what seemed like a super thrust.  Bam!  His cum spattered against the mirror thickly and then started sliding down.  Bam!  Bam!  Full-on rockets of gulp-sized semen continue to shoot from Michael’s powerful rod.   The ejaculation was so intense that Michael was forced to his knees – never once stopping the strokes of his hard shaft, which continued to spew out for minutes.  When his body was finally finished convulsing, Michael leaned forward onto his arm while his heavy breathing subsided.  He eventually let go of his still-hard dick and crawled slowly to his bed, making sure to grope his chest and arm as he lay down.  Seconds after his head hit the pillow he was fast asleep – entirely spent from the best cum-explosion of his lifetime.  

• Upvote 24

2 hours ago, londonboy said:

Nowhere near how I responded, good

I see how Tommy and Matt are related from the last parts and this just confirmed it. Great work on dropping the hints on their relationship, Londonboy. I won't spoil it for you guys that are reading though if you haven't figured it out!

• Upvote 1

I'm all moist now. Can't wait until the next chapter. Michael, aka, mouse needs more confidence to dominate. Would love to read about him and Matt getting it on especially with all this new found muscle... HOT!!

I'm all moist now. Can't wait until the next chapter. Michael, aka, mouse needs more confidence to dominate. Would love to read about him and Matt getting it on especially with all this new found muscle... HOT!!

• Upvote 1