The Trainer, Part I

Xyggurat

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2017 at 10:34 AM, JadeDragon said:

Nice job! Glad to see you haven't lost the muscle-theft bug, yet ;)

Nawp. I do want to write more, but my work-life balance has been firmly on the side of 'work' lately.

-X-

• Upvote 5

• 3 months later...

Xyggurat,

I just came across this.  Well written - great details, good insights in to the minds of the characters, and excellent treatment of the foreshadowing at the end.  I'm almost wistful, since I always think of muscle theft stories are partially documenting the destruction of one person (who may or may not deserve it) to the gain of another.  Here, the trainer Noah seems like a decent, hard working guy.  I hate to see him lose his hard work.  Too bad they can't BOTH gain, but then it wouldn't be a muscle theft story, would it?

Mdlftr 

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, Mamey said:

Es muy creativa tu historia y muy buena, pero ya no va a haber continuación? Nos dejaste con ganas de más  estaremos esperando la continuación

I get extremely busy and then lose focus on stories. This has been a pretty trying year for work.

Some day, though!

-X-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, skumbum said:

Fingers crossed for 2018!  Not just that we survive that long but also that we see a Part 2. :-)

Or a Christmas present! Yes, and no nuclear war would be nice. :)

• Like 1