The Jocks Rule III

js44

The Jocks Rule III

I tossed my stick to our manager as I ran off the field for cooldown. “Thanks Dan,” I said, heavily breathing. The workout was rough but worth it, another good practice for the Lacrosse team. “Last year of games, Wade, can you believe it?” my buddy Mike shouted to me as we jogged around the campus before heading back to the locker room. “Not really,” I said, shrugging my shoulders. “I think I'm gonna miss it, been fun doing this sports stuff.”

“No kidding,” Mike answered back, between breaths, “work out ourselves for years, do pretty damn good, go to state champs, impress some people, get some girls, fun times right? Do you think it'll be like this in college?”

“I'm not going to State, my school doesn't have a Lacrosse team, but I could do D3 football,” I said. “I haven't talked to them about it though.”

“Well, I think you're a kickass footballer too, you could probably do it, I'll stick with the Lacrosse myself,” Dan replied. We stood in the field stretching ourselves as a few other players joined us, continuing the banter of school life and the ease and comfort with being jocks at our high school. The guys cracked jokes about experimenting with alcohol and getting laid, Dan and I chimed in when we felt like it. The guys looked to me for the athletic moves and the team camaraderie, I was the captain. But I wasn't really the sort of social leader, most of that was left up to Jeff, the team jokester and all around fun guy, but he didn't have the same level of maturity that I did. Dan, Mike and I were a little more mature, but Dan didn't quite have the athleticism, but he was still our good friend and on the team as a manager.

Jeff quickly hopped up and pulled his practice shirt off, his sweat gleaning in the evening sun. “5pm ladies, shower time!” he shouts, running off toward the locker room. We laugh and follow, continuing our usual ritual that we've done over the years.

We were part of a pretty big school district so we had opportunity to play lots of other teams. Most of the guys from the other communities were less diverse than we were. We had the slew of jocks, nerds, nice guys, means ones, all combined. Being a jock didn't necessarily mean being an asshole, though Dan and I found plenty of them. We had more than a few at our high school too, though. Mostly from the football and baseball teams. We saw the baseball team ahead of us heading into their locker rooms, we were adjacent to them and often put up with their shenanigans begrudgingly.

“Why is it that the assertive jocks are on baseball?” I ask Dan as the team ran into their locker room.

“Not sure,” he said, replying, “I used to think the more muscle one had on his body, the more of an asshole he became, now I'm not so sure. Jeff probably takes the cake on the beef these days, and he's one of the nicest guys around, he plays Dungeons and Dragons on Friday nights and is good friends with all the nerdy dudes.”

“Yeah that's true. But Jeff is probably 2nd in muscle to Craig, who is a huge asshole. Well, and you, Danny boy,” I added, giving him a friendly tap on his rock-shaped butt.

“Mmm!” Dan shouted with a smile, “you see, you do shit like that though and you just add to the stereotype, am I right?”

“Dude, we are too smart for high school,” I add, laughing, as we head into the cool locker room.

I felt the sweat lift off my brow as I opened my locker, checking my watch for the time. “Man, I'm glad it's the weekend,” I added to Dan, spinning the combo on his own locker.

Jeff was already hopping around the locker room in his compression shorts. “Baseball team gotta hurry outta the showers I'm achin for a cleanin!” Jeff shouted.

“Wade my boy!” he said, giving me my own ass tap, “what are you up to this weekend?!”

“Might visit the girlfriend, might go see the grandparents not sure yet. Sister isn't using the car this weekend so I guess I could go out too. You all gonna see a movie or something?”

“Yeah dude, a bunch of guys from school are seeing the new Snakes on a Something movie, should be good reefer smokin fun. You in?”

“Yeah maybe, shoot me a text I'll let you know what I'm up to.”

Jeff fist-pumped his arms in victory. “You don't get out enough Wade-man!” he said. “It'd be fun to hang out a little bit!”

Jeff was a tall dude, at least 6'4”, he was also one of the most developed of any of us, hairy treasure trail and a thick lock of treads under his armpits and over his man package. He could throw the ball like no other either, and was a tremendous Lacrosse and Football player. I also heard he played golf like a pro but I never played with him. But his goofy mannerisms and easy to come personality made him all around laid back and likeable in general. I think most people felt I was the same way, I was just a tad quieter than him. And maybe a little more serious too, so when I yelled at the team for screwing up, maybe I alienated them a bit. But we got along well anyway.

“Baseball team taking too long, I'm goin in anyway!” Jeff shouted as he stretched out his compression shorts and slipped his naked body out of them. His legs were pretty thickly covered with his black locks, but he had some trimmings done recently. “You maintaining that rainforest on your legs?” I asked chuckling at his cropped pubes. “You think you got someone to impress these days.”

Jeff smiled before grabbing Dan, now down to his own compression shorts, and locking him into his armpit, “I'm doing for Danny Boy! He loves when I get naked and hold him in place!”

Dan had the strength to not only unlock himself but launch Jeff into the locker row behind us, shoving the metallic cabinets a few inches back. “Whew!” Jeff said, hopping up and down in enthusiasm. “I hope to see that kinda shit when we play ball!”

Dan couldn't help but laugh at the naked clown. “Dude you are too much,” he said. “But fuck yeah, I'll be out there knocking people around, thanks for the suggestion, though.”

Jeff tossed his compressions into the laundry basket and strutted himself toward the showers. “Baseballers, the naked lacrossers are entering your turf, your time is up!”

I pulled my shirt off and looked at my cut upper body. I spent over a year conditioning myself to chisel out, not so much for the looks. Well, not alone anyway, but because I knew strength would help me win in sport. And it seemed to work too. But I didn't mind the looks either. My pecs melded into my big shoulders, so they didn't stand out, but I had pretty big shoulders and admired the sinew that wrapped over my arms and down to my hands. My abs were more impressive, though, 6 distinct ribs jutting in and out as they cropped down to my legs. I pulled off my shorts and looked them over too, my bottom ab flexing into my adonis with my thighs melded distinctly under my compression shorts. My brown hair carried itself over my legs but I didn't have much on my upper body, not that that mattered too much, I guessed.

Dan meanwhile had nearly no hair on him, but that was mostly by choice. He wrestled in the winter and said the mats and contact made that messy on him. As he slipped out of his own shorts, I grew a little hypnotic on his flat, square and rock hard butt, the guy could probably hold a building with that thing, it was a quintessential image of masculinity. Dan stretched his shoulders and turned back around to me, looking me over as I tossed my shorts and socks into the laundry basket. He looked over my body before commenting, “I know you always give me shit for having a great ass, but dude yours is shaping up nicely. You might have me beat if I don't lift more!”

I turned to the mirror and noticed a nice square evolving out of my own rear. “Yeah maybe so, Danny,” I said with a smile, shrugging. “I guess you're motivating me to work a little harder here!”

When I was a freshmen, the concept of naked showers scared the crap out of me. I didn't know how to handle myself. Or if I could look around, talk to people, be social. I think for the first week during football I kept my eyes on the wall. It wasn't until the other jocks, who apparently were used to the behavior from club sports, started opening up that I joined in. I was glad I did too, it was a fun bonding time for all of us, especially on the lacrosse team, we were all nice guys, and the act of getting naked wasn't just about showing ourselves and asserting ourselves, though there probably was some of that. It was just about being open and willing to be ourselves, and only ourselves, with people we trusted. I digged that. I think my buddies did too.

And regardless, the compression shorts were sweating my loins like crazy, so I peeled them down and looked again at my bare butt in the mirror. “Step back, Dan,” I said, as he grabbed his towel.

“Oh I see what you're doin, nope, you still don't have me beat,” Dan replied as he dropped his towel and turned his ass to compare with mine against the elevator. “Not far though!”

He gave me another slap as he picked up his towel, his bare rear shining right in my face, I couldn't help but throw a towel smack on him as he lifted himself back up. “Yeah I had that one comin!” he said as he jumped his body forward unexpectedly.

I threw my towel over my shoulders and walked toward the shower coordinator as none other than Baseball Craig walked his body out. He and Dan were virtually the same build, but Craig had a menacing, viking sort of look to him. His pecs pushed way out of his body and his blonde hair flung over his head like a matty mop. He didn't have a ton of hair but his dick was massive, it swagged left and right with every step he took, and he wasn't afraid to show it.

“Where you thinkin of goin to?” Craig asked. He wasn't the smartest tool in the box.

“You're outta the showers right Craiggy boy?” Dan asked as he bumped into him on purpose. “Oops, got a little sweat on you there, let me clear it off,” as he rubbed his sweaty palm on him.

“Watch it dude!” Craig said, swatting him off. “Hey we're doing a little rugby match over at the auxiliary field tonight, coach said we could use it. You guys should come over. Let's do baseball v lacrosse bros, we'll see who dominates at the Sport of True Alphas.”

Dan and I laughed, we didn't even know Craig knew what an “alpha” was. “How many people are going?”I asked, “How many should we bring?”

“I dunno 10 or 8 or whoever, just ask your lacrosse bros, we're playing at 9pm, after the sun sets, should be killer...”

I turn toward the shower room where my teammates are already settled and lay down my towel.

Craig tapped me on the shoulder and I turn around, following him for a second. He held his towel in his hand as it waved over his package. “Dan you too,” Craig whispered. “Hey, what's this non jock doing in our locker room?” he asked pointing toward the end of the baseball player's corridor.

I turned with Dan and saw a fellow senior at the end of the rows of lockers turn his head and start fiddling with his locker. “Uhh I think that's Ben, isn't it?” I asked. “Dan isn't that kid in your physics class?”

“Yeah he's a senior but he looks like freshman, I don't really talk to him much. He's not a nice guy, he's always one upping everyone else.” Dan answers.

“Well he's not a fuckin jock, I'm gonna show him who's boss,” Craig said, tossing his towel away and walked naked toward the kid, “Hey kid who are you? What are you doing here? This ain't no required PE locker room for nerds!” he shouted. “This is an athlete space, that isn't even your locker...” trailing off.

I shook my head no, “no time for that,” I said and Dan and I headed into the shower.

– –

Dan picked me up at 8:55 and I threw my gear into the car, tying my sneakers as he peeled out of my neighborhood. “What took you so long, man?” I asked. “Did you bring a change of clothes I figure we might get pizza afterwards.”

“Dude I had to take care of the dog she was sick earlier, I had to wait for my folks to get back. Anyway she's doing better now, but that's why I'm late,” he said, scratching the back of his neck.

“Damn, man, I'm sorry about that,” I replied. “Is everything OK?”

“Yeah I think so she's just getting old you know? Anyway, yeah I bet the lacrosse guys are gonna get some pizza afterwards. I'm not all that excited about having the baseball 'bros' join us, they're gonna smoke up all my pot.”

“Oh you brought some?” I asked, “I might pass tonight though. I'd rather not be hanging around with Craig and his cronies too late either. The game will be fun, though.”

I noticed Dan wasn't dressed. “Did you bring your gear?” I asked. “You're not gonna play in that are you?”

“No,” he answered, “I'll run into the locker room before we start, assuming it's unlocked. Otherwise, you guys can have the pleasure of seeing me change once again on the field. I just didn't have time before I had to bolt.”

We pulled into the lot and saw our team and the baseball guys stretching and tossing the rugby ball around. “Well,” I said getting out of the car, “nothing is too out of hand yet, not at least between the teams.”

Dan grabbed his bag, shouting at the guys, “Jeff I'll be right back, just gonna change and toss this shit in my locker.”

I joined up with the lacrosse dudes and started stretching, Jeff threw me the ball. “Remember those plays we came up with a few weeks ago?” Jeff asked, more serious than usual.

“Not really,” I said, remembering that we had come up with some creative moves to try to outsmart an opposing team, but not really remembering what they were.

“Hey Mike,” Jeff shouted, “What was that play we were talking about?”

Mike's eyes lit up, “Oh yeah, remember Wade, you take prop, we'll take hooker, we'll have Dan...”

“Oh yeah, I got it,” I answered, looking over at the baseball team trying out their own plays. “These dudes are going to tackle me over,” I added, “are you sure we shouldn't have you trying to block these guys' attacks?” I asked Jeff.

“Let's give a try for these first few plays and go from there, I believe in you Wade!” Jeff added, smacking my ass before heading over to the baseball dudes to begin playing.

It took me a minute to get my skills going again, but the rest of our team was playing great, even the baseball jocks were lightening up a little, including Craig. As we finished the first half, sweaty and muddy from a rough round, we high-fived and took a break. “Alright,” Jeff said, giving a rally dance, “they only got one point ahead of us, if we change up our strategy I think,”

Jeff was interrupted by a loud Craig shouting off to the west, near a bank of trees at the forest border. “Hey you!” he shouted, “what the fuck are YOU doing here?!”

Jeff and I turned to each other in question as I looked over at Dan, shrugging his shoulders. Craig walked into the woods and came back seconds later half dragging, half shoving a smaller guy out from the woods. The guy was only in his boxers, and he seemed to be fighting something in his hands, desperately trying to put it together, like a puzzle piece.

“Lookie what I found here, boys! Little Ben, the kid who is always trying to sabotage and fuck with me!” Craig shouted, shoving Ben toward us. “I caught him, I think he was trying to play a prank on me. But not today! Little nerd thinks he can take revenge on me, I haven't even done anything to him! Just knocked his science books out of his hands once. What were you doing, Ben?!”

Ben didn't answer, he seemed desperate, the little guy was fiddling with what looked like two rocks, but he seemed distraught, I could see tears flowing down his face in the moonlit evening. “What's going on?” I asked, Dan following behind me. “Craig, he's just a little twerp, leave him be. What the fuck are you doing in your boxers, Ben?” I asked, approaching the kid.

“Get the fuck away from me! Or you'll pay!” he shouted, a threat perhaps but pretty but idle to me, the kid couldn't kick a flower over even if he tried.

Blue sparks shot out of the rocks as he tried to shove them against each other but it didn't seem to do anything other than spark on his hand. “Come on!” he shouted, “what's wrong?”

Craig lifted Ben's hairless arms causing Ben to drop one of the rocks. Ben shoved him back as quickly as he could, gaining a foot from him as Ben ran for the rocks. “Watch it, Ben!” I shouted, stepping forward and grabbing his arm. “What the fuck is this kid doing?” I was still perplexed by the sheer aggression of the kid, he was trying to do something to hurt us I could tell, but why he would put so much energy into doing this made me more concerned for him than for me. It's like he was hypnotized by the rocks, corrupted by them.

After Craig pushed back the nerd, one of the rocks flung up and toward me, the other one still clutched in Ben's hand. I grabbed the flying rock with my free hand but when I did the other immediately freed itself from Ben's grasp, flying like a levitating yo-yo toward me, moving, as if attracted at that point like magnets, immediately to the other one once I had it in my hand. A blue explosion of light flung out from them, throwing both me and Ben back.

I could sense the rocks shoving Ben away from me, almost of its own force. I started flying back too but both of the rocks were now following me alone. Time slowed. Everything seemed to slow down around me. The guys were watching me in surprise and amazement as I was lifted and flying through the air moving 1, 2, 3 or more feet back toward the rest of the lacrosse bros. I had time to look around, the two rocks were following me but couldn't catch up, they were unlatched from each other but kept following me as if attracted to me alone. I looked past them and saw Ben flying backwards himself, but neither rock followed him, only me.

As the rocks approached my face a clear picture formed in my head. It was like a dream, but more detailed, more real. I could see a vision but I could also feel it, somehow. It looked like a blurry image right in front of me that was becoming more real as the field and my teammates melted around me. The vision was of me, but maybe a little older, just a year or two. I was naked, and I was filled with incredible muscle. I wasn't inflated, but every groove was distinct on my tanned body, everything looked like it had a perfect purpose, a well-balanced mix of endurance, strength and confidence. My dick and balls were huge. I smiled at the vision. “What is this?” I told myself in a slow, deliberate manner.

The naked man in front of me turned and said, simply, “put the amulet together, Wade. I'll be waiting for you,” and he turned into a cloud of dark, blue, electric smoke. It gathered around my head and filled me with intense visions of power, of strength, of immortality, of other-worldly desires and vices that I never before would have dreamed of. This amulet was immortal, it felt divine in some way but how I didn't know. Was it an alien race? Or some old polytheistic god relic? More information flooded my head, the Zets, it was a race, a supernatural race of immortals, and they placed their power in these stones. This amulet. “Woah,” I told myself as the knowledge flew into my mind. I couldn't make sense of it but the images were there nonetheless. This race was selfish, forthright, they were strong, centered and dominating, I had never felt anything like it.

The vision faded and the world sped up once more, back to reality. I landed on the ground and time caught back up with me. Ben was struggling maybe 10 feet away, “NO!” he shouted to Craig, braking loose from him. “I WANT IT!” he shouted, running back toward me in another attempt to grab the amulet.

He approached as I started to lift my chest off the ground, he wanted the amulet. More than I did. He must have had the same vision but the amulet apparently wasn't giving him what he wanted. I lifted my leg and tripped him, causing him to fall a few inches from the amulet. “Ouff,” he said, defeated again.

I quickly grabbed the two rocks and stepped back from Ben, still struggling on the ground. “What was that?” Dan asked, approaching me.

“What the hell happened?” Jeff said following Dan's question, my team concerned for me as I regained my balance.

The world came back into my view. I had the rocks. I had the amulet! “Guys, grab that little twerp for me,” I said, surprised at my own assertion. Dan and Craig quickly grabbed the struggling Ben who was trying to take another shot at me. They lifted his feet off the ground as he continued struggling against their strength, but he was no match for them. “Let me GO motherfuckers!” he demanded.

I looked down at my body. My rugby shirt was in tatters and my shoes and socks were completely burned off. My shorts were also ripped on one end exposing part of my compression shorts, but the shorts were holding on. Barely. My feet felt damp in the evening grass. I looked around to see the other jocks circling around us, Dan and Craig holding the little Ben right across from me, his resisting was slowing down out of exhaustion, but he looked to me with an angry eye.

“What was that?” Jeff asked, “that thing blew you back 10 feet.”

“Woah.” I whispered, still taking in what happened to me. “It, umm, chose me,” I said, staring down at the two dark blue rocks. They both had strange etchings on each face, and both were triangular shaped. “I saw something,” I said, turning back to my friends, “when the amulet chose me, it told me to put them together, to make them one, then I saw what would happen to me. It was like, powers. These insane powers of strength and endurance and. And more.”

The guys weren't sure whether or not to believe me. As fantastic as they saw what happened, they saw what looked like a supernova blow both me and Ben backwards. But this thing chose me. I looked to Ben and smiled at him, confidence brewing in me, channeling the amulet. I don't know how Ben found it but he thought he could use it for himself, and tried to strip and use it so he could gain the powers and make the baseball jocks pay for his bullying. Holding the amulet in my hands I could faintly feel his thoughts, his anger, his defeat. The thing gave me the powers to read minds even before putting it together. And it was increasing an assertion and aggression that I never felt before. “You thought you could use it!” I said, this strange sense of confidence brewing ever more inside me, “you came here to try to turn into a warrior, and to use the powers for your own selfish intent! You wanted to try to hurt us!”

Craig, knowing that Ben was exacting revenge on him, asked me, “what do you mean, Wade? This little kid thought he could beat us up or something?”

“More than that,” I said. “He could have done anything to us. These rocks are a form of ancient power. He found them, and hoped to enact revenge on you. Maybe all of us. But it doesn't matter. The amulet wasn't made for a shrimp like you,” redirecting my attention to Ben and feeling more excited, the adrenaline in my body fueled by the rocks. “This is for a jock, you punk. It's for someone like me. For the men standing around you.”

I had to put them together, I had to see what would happen. I could feel the rocks beckoning me to. I felt a surge of energy and confidence more pronounced than I ever had before. These things were almost commanding me to do it, and I was all too happy.

“Men,” I said, alerting my friends and fellow jocks, “these rocks were designed to transform male specimens of true strength into gods. The Zets, an immortal race from millena ago, created them. And they chose me to inherit this one.”

I held it up for the guys around me to see, they stared up and in awe as a blue light emanated from it, the blue streaks of electric power gracing over my hand. “It's my turn to take this right, to take this transformation,” I said, smiling at Ben.

I knew what to do, and the confidence in me made me more excited to do it than anything else in my life. I ripped off my tattered gym shorts leaving me only in my white compression shorts. My dick was rustling inside them, I could feel its girth pushing against my shorts. The guys could see the excitement underneath it, but I didn't care. This was my time to truly shine. “After I gain this, I'll be sure to share its riches with you all, but we'll have to figure out what to do with little Ben here, first,” I said smiling at him.

“Let me go!” he shouted, “Don't do it, Wade, you're better than this! You're not like them!”

“And you are?” I said back. “Fuck, Ben, you wanted to fuckin destroy us with this thing! You're telling me I'm better than this? Who are you to judge? You aren't better than anyone at all. And who are you tell a jock who he is and what he can do! No one who wants to destroy a jock deserves to make orders. Or plea. I'm in charge now, and I decide what to do!”

Ben was whimpering and looking around, trying to find an exit but unable to move with my friends armlocking him in. “Hey!” I shouted, a smile on my face. I wanted this punk to take in his demise. “Look at me, kid! I said look!” Ben turned to stare at me as I placed my hands to my sides and shoved down my underwear and felt my sweat cool in the evening air. I stepped out of my shorts and stood for Ben take me in; he stared in wonder at my body and my horizontal dick, eagerly anticipating what was to happen to me. I smirked at him. I walked to the center of the gathering, everyone's attention on me. “These gods were naked beasts, and I be the same,” I added, turning back to Ben. “You don't have what it takes, the body or the personality of a jock. That's why it didn't choose you. Now, look on me, and despair.”

I took the two rocks in each of my hands and neared them to each other. Looking back at Ben once more, I smiled, I saw him looking my body up and down, seeing my horizontal dick twitch at the anticipation. “This is it, boys,”I said, and I clicked the two rocks together.

The rock started levitating, spinning very slowly. A streak, then two of blue electricity graced my hands. It was bonding with me, determining the jock that I was. I was naked and ready for it. “Fuck yeah,” I whispered as I felt it accepting me.

The amulet circled around me once, twice, each rotation slowly picking up speed as a graced bolt or two ran across my abs or ass, when it hit my dick, the amulet started flowing out a thick, blue, electric filled steam, landing at my feet the steam started working its way up my body, across my waist, wrapping around my abs. I lifted my arms and looked up in surprise. “Here it comes!” I shouted, “I can feel the powers, the POWERS!”

The bolts attacked me like fire, covering my entire naked body with its power. It was the opposite of pain, though, each strike from the electric bolts of the steam felt like an orgasm rocking my body at every level from my extremities to my inner core. Every brush from the amulet felt divine as its powers filled me with strength and power. The steam lifted me a few feet off the ground as I lifted my head toward the heavens, looking upward the heavens, toward the source of my power, gifting me with its relic, with the powers of a long forgotten alien race. “Yes, YES!” I shouted as the bolts dug into me and pumped my body upward and outward with muscles, each crack and movement of my body filling with girth and sinew. My already hardened body was contoured, but didn't have the level of sinew that the gods beheld, so they pushed outward, more weight gaining on my shoulders, chest and abs, burning deep crevices from a 6 pack to an 8 pack. My ass pushed outward and went from a box to a refined bubble, circling and hardening as it wrapped down to my quads which pushed hard against my skin. “Oh fuck yeah!” I shouted. Even though I let my body go limp, completely opening it to the powers of the amulet, it was forcefully taking it in every direction, forcing me to move my limbs and adjust them to its powers, filling them with the strength and endurance of a god.

The muscle extended down my shins and onto my feet before branching out across my bi and triceps, hardening them and flexing them with multi-contoured muscle. My hands cracked and grew as they pumped with strength, filling upward to my neck and across my head, sharpening my brow with a look of aggression and strength. I stretched my body apart from itself, pulling as hard as I could as every orifice filled to capacity with the amulet's power. My body moved beyond the confines of humanity, became unbound to the normality of being a mere man. I was becoming a god, and my dick was growing to reflect it. My circumcised head folded back over and under my newly grown cock as it grew a defined and bulbous shape underneath the foreskin, fit for a true god. My balls realigned as my seed went from a normal, biological makeup to one of power. They weighed down as they filled with the power, stretching my package, and their powers spread throughout my flesh and blood, transforming it into an immortal, energy-rich power that would never go away, and would never be confined by the restrictions of humanity again.

I was laughing with sheer selfishness now. I couldn't help it, my mind filled with the powers and their uses. I could do virtually anything! And no human could stop me. “YESS!” I shouted again as my voice pitched deeper, reflecting power and more masculinity. My body stretching its hair across across my chest, down my belly button and over my legs. “YESS!” I shouted again. I could feel the powers coming under my control. For the first time now I could do what I wanted; I ordered the rest of it to flow into me, feeling the steam conquering over my body. Finally the amulet itself slammed into my chest, sinking into my body. I ordered my body to literally become the immortal steam surrounding it, melding my fleshy appearance with the power of the electric cloud, reforming it and appearing as a humanoid, but with a dark, rich, electric-ridden cloud in the shape of a man. I could be whatever form I wanted, but this was perfect to show Ben what I had become, and what he could never have.

“Look upon me, Ben!” I shouted, my voice rocking the walls of the sports quad. My form was an infinite, circular swath of power and might. He was intimidated and infatuated with me. With the power that I held. I lifted my steam-filled arm and stretched it the 10 feet toward him, taking a swipe as it reached through his body and across him. I could feel his flesh and his thoughts. Even with his fear and jealousy he was getting turned on, he could sense and get a glimpse of my powers as I moved my hand, depositing some of my power-ridden steam into him. “Oh, OHHH!” He shouted in pleasure, I wiped across him once more, dissolving his boxers and leaving him naked. “Let him go,” I ordered my friends as they dropped him. He tried to run but he was too lost in his own pleasure. A quickly building orgasm leaving him confused and ever infatuated with me. His dick started rising quickly, he couldn't cover it with his hands. It grew past them into the biggest boner of his life, stretching upward as his balls pulled into his body. “Oh fuck! Mmmm....” he said becoming more lost, trying to run away but finding his dick was leading the way.

I pulled the steam back toward me and turned it back into a muscle-studded human. I looked the same as before, but now muscle-clad, with masculine hairline across my chest and legs, and my new godly package accentuated in front of me. As I collapsed my power back into a 6'2” body, and flesh started to reemerge throughout, Ben couldn't look away, nor could the rest of the team. But Ben's dick was knocking without any fapping, and was going to explode whether he wanted it to or not. He looked at my arms, at my chest hair, down at my ginormous penis, completely lost in me. As the flesh returned to my body, I looked at him with a smile and ordered his orgasm. And his body rocked and exploded with cum. “Oh god! NO, fuck, mmm...yes!” he said, lost as he stared at me, his goosebumps flowing over his skin as he saw his new god emerge. “YES!” He shouted again as gobs and gobs of cum raced out of his dick, exhausting his convulsing body, causing him to wipe and pass out onto the ground.

I walked over to him and looked briefly, “Hmm,” I said, “looks like this little dick is tuckered out.”

My teammates started laughing and hollering in support, they were in agreement with me because they knew what I had, but also because they wanted it. And they knew I could give it to them. “Woot!” a few them shouted in excitement, “we want it!” others said, gathering around me. “What is it?” Still others said. “What can we do? What do you want us to do? You're the boss now!” they shouted in succession.

“Too many questions,” I answered with a controlled demeanor, and waived to silence them. “You can't explain it, you must feel it. This power is designed by supernatural jocks to reward all races of jocks around the universe. I am now a part of it, and I have the powers to share it. I can't explain it. I can only show it.”

The 18 guys around me started cheering with pleasure. They wanted it, they knew what it did to me and they wanted it for themselves. I looked down at little Ben. “What to do with him?” I asked. “Should he join us?”

Most of them said “NO!” or “Fuck no!” they didn't think he deserved it, and neither did I. But I looked at the pathetic body below me and took some pity. “All he wanted was this,” I said, “all he wanted was to be like us, and to feel life as a true jock.”

I levitated him, still exhausted and barely awake from the most sensational orgasm he ever felt. “Let's give the kid a little something. Maybe he could become our page. Our errand boy. Not a true jock, but bring him under our influence.”

I signaled to four of my friends to hold him at each limb. I stood beside him and channeled my power toward him, pushing blue-green streaks of power across his body and into his orifices. I covered his tiny prick with my large lands and touched it, funneling a taste of my power into him. “Hmmm.” He groaned as his body started pushing outward, muscle building on the frame as the shrimp became the jock. He got bigger, but I didn't allow him to grow bigger than any of my fellow jocks, not as big as they were to become. He awoke as he filled out and grabbed his now respectable dick. Ben left his inhibitions behind as he became a jock, and an immortal one at that, but one with lesser powers than my fellow team was to receive. He stood himself up and stretched himself. “Oh, Wade,” He said, a look of never-ending gratitude and humility on his face. “You did this for me? How can I repay you.”

“You will do what we say, when we say it,” I commanded.

“I understand,” he said. “Anything. I am your's.”

“Good. Now, jocks, get naked, time to meet your destinies.”

The lacrosse and baseball bros were true jocks and did not need me to force them to strip. They were all too happy. The guys eagerly pulled their shirts, shoes socks and shorts off. Craig was the first to get naked, but the other guys quickly followed behind him. Standing near me in a half circle, everyone trying to get close, to be the first one to gain the powers of the Zets. These men were respectable, they had the endurance necessary to become an immortal. While I didn't want to make them as powerful as me, I wanted nothing more than to spread a piece of my power to my friends, and make them immortal.

I ordered Ben to step aside and he silently obeyed. I levitated my body and broke it apart into a cloud of blue, electric power, violently shaking above the team. “Time to become what you were meant to be,” I said, and descended down onto the naked jocks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 14