Little Mouse - Part Five

londonboy

“Come on, Tommy, give me another bar.  I can feel how it helps me grow!  And it’s making me more confident, too.  I feel so cocky.”

There was a brief disappointed look on Tommy’s face as he put plates on the bar for Michael to bench, but then it was gone.  It was as if something Michael had said bothered the older student.  Michael caught it, but couldn’t figure out what the look meant.  

“Sorry, Michael, we have to wait one more day – especially after what you’ve told me.  Explain this cockiness a little more.”

“Well, last night Matt and I were making out and I started challenging him – you know, talking trash like I was bigger than him.  I know, I know, crazy as shit, but at the time I felt something . . . you know . . . um, powerful.  I could feel this strength surging through my body.  And immediately I knew it was linked to your power bar.  I didn’t come close to matching Matt’s strength, but I felt so different than before.  And whoa, did it ever turn Matt on!  He’s never shot such a big load!”

“Okay, way too much information, Michael.  Let’s get back to lifting.  I can do without all the juicy details.”

“Well I can tell you right now, Tomster, that this isn’t enough weight for me.”

“What do you mean, Michael?”

“I’ve already worked out once today and I’m benching a lot more than this.”

Tommy looked baffled.  He had certainly noticed that Michael was bigger than before, but he didn’t realized what had helped it.  Tommy knew exactly what was happening in the younger man – and he didn’t know how to control it.  He just had to move forward and trust.   

“What do you mean you already worked out?  It’s six o’clock in the morning.”

“I was so revved up from my time with Matt I was up and in the gym at four.  I got a solid forty-five minutes in before I went back to the dorm to have some breakfast and get ready to meet you.  We need to add another hundred pounds onto the bar.”

“You mean fifty on each side?” Tommy asked with a shocked look on his face – since Michael had previously complained about the early hour of the workouts.

“Naw, man, one hundred on both sides.”

“You mean two hundred pounds more!  That’s what your benching now.  After only a few days!”

“Yeah, crazy, huh?  And it was already starting to feel light at the end of my earlier workout.”

As they added the extra weight to the bar Tommy stared at his fraternity little brother.  All of this information was a little distressing and very exciting at the same time.  Tommy couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but after Michael easy cranked out ten reps with the surprisingly heavy weight, the older guy knew what he had to do.   He went to his bag and grabbed another bar.  There was a huge part of him that was extremely nervous – for he knew what could happen.  He had seen it before.  But he didn’t care; he felt that Michael deserved it.  Michael was finishing his second set when Tommy held out the power bar.

“I thought you said I needed to wait until tomorrow, Tommy.”

“Um, I’ve changed my mind.  You’re advancing a lot faster than I anticipated and I’m sure you body can handle it.  But you gotta promise me one thing, Michael.”

“Anything for you, Tommy.”

“When you start to feel real cocky – try to contain it man.  Don’t let it get the best of you.  I know it will be extremely hard, but you need to at least try.  And . . . um . . . don’t see Matt tonight.”

“What?  Why?”

“It’s just not . . . good . . . right now.  I’m scared . . . uh . . . he might start to question some things.  I’d really rather he not know about the power bars right now, if that’s okay.”

“Sure, Tommy, but I know I’m gonna be horny as hell.  Being with Matt helps me release the tension.  Come on, it won’t hurt to be with him.  I promise not to say a thing about the bars.”

Michael had already finished the bar he had held in his hand.  His thirst for power, size, and attitude was too overwhelming.  Tommy was starting to get a little turned on by how much Michael was ‘taking’ to the bars.  He could also feel his heart going to a forbidden place.

“Naw, dude, that’s got to be one of our agreements for me giving you the bars.  Just beat off every five minutes or something, but you gotta promise me you won’t go to see Matt tonight.”

“Okay, Tommy.  I promise.  I won’t go to Matt’s room tonight.”

The effects of the bar were already taking place.  Michael felt bad about twisting his promise to Tommy, but the sexual feeling surging through his body was too much to handle.  He knew that Matt would come to his room that night and he had not said anything to Tommy concerning that.  It was a stretch, but one that made Michael feel he was kind of being honest.  He did, however, feel a little bad about what he was thinking.   

“Thanks for the bar, Tommy.  I really appreciate how good you are to me.  It means a lot.”

Both men stared at each other for a moment.  Michael was confused for a few seconds because Tommy’s normally chubby face was again chiseled beyond belief and gave off one of the most masculine vibes the smaller guy had ever felt.  Tommy, on the other hand, gazed at his fraternity little brother with a new respect and awe.  The kid was taking to the bar in a way that was almost insane.  Tommy knew he should not have given the guy the second one so soon, but he couldn’t wait.  He wanted to see the results . . . to experience the results sooner than later.  He was getting wrapped up in the moment, too.  Memories were flooding his brain – warnings of mistakes from the past – but it didn’t matter.  He wanted to help Michael and it didn’t matter what happened.  It was the most selfless act he’d done in a few years.  He was ready to let go.

“Put four hundred more on your side, Michael.”

“What!  Are you crazy, Tommy?  That’s way too much.  No guy can lift that.”

“Trust me, Michael.”

Michael did as he was instructed.  Something inside of him did trust Tommy unconditionally – even if he didn’t understand it completely.  As he loaded his end of the bar he looked at his fraternity big brother and was scared a little by what he saw.  Tommy was no longer this pudgy slob – he looked like some kind of monstrous strongman with the perfect physique.  It wasn’t some kind of preening bodybuilder’s body – but more like a powerlifting competitor without an ounce of fat.  Michael just assumed it was a reaction to the power bar.  He shook his head and closed his eyes.  When he opened them, the old Tommy was back – sliding under the overloaded bar.  And with what looked like the ease of lifting a broom, Tommy benched the incredible weight perfectly for ten reps.  Michael stood there – with a gaping mouth and wide eyes.  Tommy slid out from under the bar.

“Now it’s your turn, Michael.”

“What?  No fucking way, dude.”

“Trust me.”

There was something in his voice that erased all doubt in Michael’s brain.  Suddenly, he listened to Tommy without any filter.  Without any voice telling him he wasn’t good enough or strong enough.  He simply did what his friend told him.  He slid under the bar, grabbed it with both hands, took a deep breath and then lifted.  The bar came off its supports.  Michael lowered it slowly and with much difficulty.  He then pressed it back up – sweat beading across his forehead an all over his body.  It took a few seconds, but he finally got his arms fully extended and locked.  He instinctively knew to put the weight back into its rests.  Tommy had not reached out to spot Michael at any time.  It was like the older guy knew Michael would do it without any problem.  Tommy also clearly knew the younger guy shouldn’t attempt a second try. 

“How much weight is that?” Michael asked, not moving from the bench.

“Eight hundred pounds.”

“No fucking way!”

“Count for yourself, Michael.” 

Michael sat up, counted, and tried to get his mind around the amount of weight he had just benched.  He was no gym connoisseur, but instinctively he knew that it was an amazing amount of weight he just lifted.  Of course, he realized that Tommy had just lifted the same amount for ten perfect reps, but he was still so amazed at his own strength that it was all he could think about.

“The bars work fast in you, Michael.  You gotta be strong inside and not let the power consume you, my friend.  I know another guy that reacted to the bars like you, but he couldn’t handle it.  He let them take over.  He was too afraid of being himself and chose power over love.  Make sure you always choose love, Michael.  Don’t sell yourself short.”

Michael was too busy looking at the weight on the ends of the bar to fully comprehend what Tommy was saying.  He had just lifted eight hundred pounds.  Eight hundred pounds!  How was that possible?  Little Michael Adams had just lifted something seven times his own weight.  How could that be?  He tried hard to listen to what Tommy was saying and he nodded appropriately, but he was too busy counting plates.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15