garrix

This is a great story. I love the set-up and the character of the outraged top, repeatedly humiliated as he is outgrown by a series of musculating bottoms. Thanks for a hot scenario.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

What a well written, well structured story!  The narrator tailors the perfect revenge against Aaron, targeting everything that Aaron dislikes:

-profuse body hair

-Massive, hulking, bulging muscle

-Hispanic heritage, including speaking Spanish

-total indifference to his orders to "stay small and skinny and subservient"!

Garrix, An "A" to you for concept and execution!   I especially like the context of the story universe in that the Narrator has to cast his spell of revenge in a subtle way that "won't tip off the authorities" (Wizard overseers?)  Well thought out and well executed story and concept!  Kudos to you!

I'll have to seek out more of your stories.  The themes (extreme muscle growth from a mysterious source, and oblivious to the hot sexiness of it all) are very much up my alley!  Great job!!

Mdlftr

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 12/28/2016 at 3:03 AM, musclejackjuice said:

This is a great story. I love the set-up and the character of the outraged top, repeatedly humiliated as he is outgrown by a series of musculating bottoms. Thanks for a hot scenario.

"musculating" bottoms!

LOVE that word!   I never heard it before, and neither has Websters, but the Free Dictionary has a definition:   http://www.thefreedictionary.com/musculation 

• Upvote 2

On 29 décembre 2016 at 10:24 AM, Mdlftr said:

What a well written, well structured story!  The narrator tailors the perfect revenge against Aaron, targeting everything that Aaron dislikes:

-profuse body hair

-Massive, hulking, bulging muscle

-Hispanic heritage, including speaking Spanish

-total indifference to his orders to "stay small and skinny and subservient"!

Garrix, An "A" to you for concept and execution!   I especially like the context of the story universe in that the Narrator has to cast his spell of revenge in a subtle way that "won't tip off the authorities" (Wizard overseers?)  Well thought out and well executed story and concept!  Kudos to you!

I'll have to seek out more of your stories.  The themes (extreme muscle growth from a mysterious source, and oblivious to the hot sexiness of it all) are very much up my alley!  Great job!!

Mdlftr

Thank you so much mdlftr. I'm glad you so enjoyed it. It's really nice to see that someone really *got* what I was doing. Thank you again for your kind words. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...