Little Mouse - Part Four

londonboy

[Nothing better about being on break for Christmas than getting to write some stories.  Sorry, it's short.]

“Come on, Matt, let’s wrestle.”

“You got to be kidding, Mouse.  You’re so small I’d obliterate you in less than twenty seconds.”

“You might be surprised, you know.  It’s possible I could last longer.”

“Come on, squirt.  Get real.  Look at the size of me.  You’re like not even the size of one of my legs.  I flex a gun and it bulges out thicker than your chest.”

“Yeah, but just think about the fun we’ll both have as you manhandle me as if I were nothing.  That should get you excited, huh?”

“You are one fucking muscle whore, aren’t you, little Mouse.  You are just trying to get me to toss you around like a little toy.  Being dominated by me is like taking speed, isn’t it?  You just can’t get enough.”

Matt moved so quickly that Michael had little time to react, let alone do anything to prevent what was coming.  Matt easily picked up the little guy, lifted him over his head, and then slammed him down onto the bed on his back.  The mattress was soft, but Michael still got the air knocked out of him.  Within a flash, Matt had thrown his huge body on top of the smaller guy – smashing him with his big torso.  The wrestler then grabbed the edge of the mattress on both sides and started grinding his body into the smaller guy.  This had been exactly what Michael had hoped would happen.  Michael was too wound up by the remnants of Tommy’s power bar still surging through his body, as well as the usual high level of excitement that the big wrestler’s body caused.  He immediately squirted a major gob of his juice that quickly soaked through his underwear and gym shorts.  The wetness was instantly felt by the big jock.

“Aw fuck, Mouse.  Did you shoot a load?  Damn, I can feel it – all sticky and wet.  Dude, all I did was shove you into the mattress.  Oh shit, Mouse, now my pants are all messed up.”

“Can’t help it, Matt.  I just love it when you put me in my place.  Better watch out, though, one day I might be able to match your strength and maybe even surpass it.  I might be dominating you!”

“When donkey’s fly, little Mouse.”

“Or maybe when I can toss your ass across the room – it’ll be the same thing.”  

“What was that, Mouse?  Did you just say you thought you might one day toss my huge body across the room?  Little man, you couldn’t even budge all this muscle one inch using all of your strength – let alone, pick me up.  But look at this.  I can hold you in place with just one hand.”

It wasn’t clear if Matt knew that Michael was egging him on or not.  It didn’t matter, though, since Matt was playing into the smaller guy’s desires perfectly.  Matt reached down and put one of his massive hands around Michael’s neck and softly squeezed – playing with the little guy, but using enough strength to remind him who was in charge.  Matt pressed down at the same time – holding Michael in place, easily.  There was no way for Michael to escape the grip and that’s just the way he liked it.  At the same time, Michael noticed something even more wonderful – he could feel Matt’s cock getting harder – much harder than it had ever been before.  He could also feel the thing throbbing with excitement.  It seemed that Matt was enjoying the little exchange as much as Michael was.  The smaller guy decided to test a theory.

“That puny arm, Matt?  I bet I can beat that tiny thing with very little effort.”

The smile that crept across Matt’s face turned Michael on even more, but it was also a tad frightening.  Challenging Matt was hot-as-hell to Michael, but it looked like it thrilled the big wrestler even more.  Matt’s cock jerked hard inside of his pants – Michael could feel it pulsing strong.  The big hand around the smaller guy’s neck gripped harder and he could feel his head and upper body being pressed into the mattress with even more power.  It was getting more difficult to suck in air – his windpipe was slowly being crushed.  Matt was breathing more deeply – kind of like a bull getting ready to charge.  Michael figured it was time to take all this sexual tension to a new level.

“That all you got, punk?  I bet a high school girl could easily whip your ass.  And here I thought you were some kind of big, strong wrestler.”

Michael’s teasing sent Matt into a super-charged alpha frenzy.  He let go of the guy’s neck, quickly slid his body up until he was kneeling beside the smaller dude’s face, unzipped his pants, and had his hard cock slammed into Michael’s mouth before either guy batted an eye.  The thrusting that ensued was like a major medieval battering ram against castle gates.  The dominating ballet act has been choreographed perfectly by Michael.  All of this had been exactly what he wanted.  The bigger man was face fucking like crazy in order to show the smaller guy he was nothing.  Michael sucked like a pro – having learned exactly what to do to get Matt to the brink of no return quicker than anything.  Before either man even had time to catch a breath, the big wrestler was churning out one of the heaviest loads ever – something that satisfied both men to no end.  Michael’s throat seemed to be a bottomless well that could suck up anything Matt had to offer, while the wrestler seemed to pump out enough juice to make up for all the weeks of those pitiful spurts that had come before.  Even in the midst of all this action Michael was able to take note of how challenging the big man had turned both of them on beyond what he ever imagined.  Matt seemed to love the idea of some guy going all cocky on him and then the bigger man putting him in his place easily.  Michael began to wonder what was going to happen when he was actually big enough and strong enough to seriously challenge the other man – even though that thought was still truly foreign to him.  He figured he was going to be able to cause Matt to orgasm even ten times stronger than he just had.  That was going to be hot beyond belief.  The usually reserved wrestler let out a moan so loud that Michael figured it was heard across campus.  The release was so bombastic, that Matt could not help from sounding like a giant growling bear.

“Awwww fuuuuckkkk, little Mouse . . . that was incredible.  Your tight little throat never felt so good.  Did you see how I smashed you with just one hand?  One hand!  And yet you mouthed off like you were some guy five times bigger than you are.  Shit, that turned me on so much.  Acting like I was dominating someone big and cocky.  Oh, we’re gonna have to do that a lot more, Mouse.  You’re going to have to act all tough and bossy – and then I’m going to put you in your place.  I’m going to dominate you like you’re the little squirt you are.  Fuck, that’s going to be so hot.  I gushed like an ocean, didn’t I?”

Michael’s mouth was still full of Matt’s now semi-hard cock and he had swallowed like a madman.  The moment had been the closest thing to mutual satisfaction the couple had ever experienced.  That thought thrilled the smaller man very much.  He had caused Matt to become more excited than ever before.  It was like they were moving to a new level in their relationship and that made Michael happier than he had ever felt with the wrestler.  Slowly, he was beginning to trust the relationship again.  He was thinking he had found a secret way to make Matt bust his nuts hard every time – by challenging him.  Michael also knew the bigger he got the more he’d be able to challenge the wrestler.  That thought turned him on tremendously.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

@londonboy
I am so glad you picked this one back up again.  I will be waiting, (in)patiently for the story to unfold.  Thank you again for bringing your singular and unique storytelling into our lives.  So many grrrrrrs and wooooofs to you, my friend.  

• Upvote 1