1626 Today : An American Musketeer New Year Special

CardiMuscleman

Chapter One
“Well, this is an imposing little pile isn’t it?” said Roger as they arrived at Porthos’s mansion.

The mansion that served as the home of Porthos was just like those mansions Roger saw on the History Channel programmes about Europe. There were so many turrets that Roger lost count after fifteen and it looked as if it would cost in 2016 at least fifty million dollars if not more. As they entered the courtyard, they dismounted their horses and a rather elderly man, though it was clear from how little space their was between the shirt and the man's arms he looked after his, came out and bowed and announced “Monsieur Porthos. I, Mousqueton, you humble servant salutes you and your guest!”

"Goodness" said Roger as he shook the servant's hand, "another perk of becoming a Baron eh?" to which Porthos nodded and replied “Mousqueton, this man is a cadet of the Musketeers, see that he is treated as I would be treated and make sure that the special room is made ready!”.

As Mousqueton bowed saying “It shall be my lord!”, Roger couldn't help but wonder why Porthos had emphasised the word "special" but put it down to nothing more than him making sure Roger got the best bedroom in the house. As Porthos led the horses to the stables, Roger was led inside and instantly gasped in wonder. If the outside was akin to a Disneyland castle, the insides were quite plain by comparison.

Mousqueton led Roger into a massive drawing room, showed him a seat and told him that dinner would be served as soon as Monsieur Porthos had caught it and with that he then bowed, took a net from the wall and went outside where Porthos was bellowing at him to hurry up. As Roger watched the two men leave the mansion, he smiled as he remembered the invitation just a few days previously. Having seen off the plans of the Cardinal, and allowed the Duke and Colin to return home to England, Porthos had invited him to see the year turn to 1626 with him. Roger had instantly leapt at the chance, if only because it meant he and Porthos would be alone for the best part of the week. Indeed, Roger was wondering how many times he could make the Titan cum, when there was a knock at the door. Deciding that he should answer it as there was no one else to, he opened it and was about to say "I am sorry, Monsieur, but the master of the house is not at home!" when he realised that it was Henri. Indeed Roger's presence came as rather a surprise to him as well.

"Roger?" he exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

"Spending the New Year with Porthos. What are you doing here?" came the reply

"Spending the New Year with Porthos!" Henri replied and instantly scratched his head adding, "At least I think that's what he wanted" and explained that the last time he had seen him, in the aftermath of their successful mission to save the blushes of the Queen, he had invited him to "spend a week of time to get to know you better!".

"That's precisely what he said to me!" said Roger and as he let his friend in he asked, "Perhaps he forgot?"

"Possible" replied Henri, "Unlikely but possible" and so deciding the only way they could clear up the confusion was to wait until Porthos got home from hunting, but as neither of them knew how long that would take, they decided to sit in the library and wait. Sadly, any hopes of the hunting expedition being a quick one were soon put to rest as an hour later, the master hadn't returned and Henri was starting to get a little bored and so got up and decided to peruse the books on display.

"Ah" he said, "you might want to have a look at this one, Roger" and handed him a book labelled "The Mysterious Lands of the New World : A Traveller's Guide" before he himself found a book called "A History of Strength : From Hercules to Duke Christopher" and took it off the shelf and in doing so knocked a book bound in red leather off the shelf and decided to have a look at that as well and soon both men were reading their tomes.

"I say" said Roger about half an hour later, "listen to this" and started to read from his book, "In the area of the new world known as Florida, there have been sightings of creatures that were described as “having the body of a man, and the torso of a fish” and that in the colony of New Hampshire founded by the British just recently there were reports of strange lights in the forests that seemed to switch on and off at will"

Henri couldn't help but laugh as he did and said "Well, what a good thing we modern world people know that to be complete nonsense, eh?. Next you'll be telling me that the ruler of those American colonies doesn't like anyone else?"

"Perhaps they don't" came the reply as Roger read about a statement that the governor of Virginia (named after Elizabeth I of England) had announced that he had declared there to be an “axis of evil” in the New World and was going to prosecute a “war of terror” on them.

"They never learn do they!" smiled Henri and was about to read something from his book when Roger said, "Hey, who's the Baron du Vallon?"

"Not a clue!" he replied, "Why do you ask?"

Roger picked up the red leather bound book and noted that the book had the person's name on the side and as he opened it the frontispiece read "A Treatise of the Dimensions of the Human Form” and at the bottom it said “I wish to convey my thanks to Baron du Vallon for his help in the making of this book!”

"Ah" smiled Henri, "I know these types of book. They were written to help explore the human body!"

"You're right" said Roger as he read the introduction which explained that it was a science book and had been written as a response to a document published by Michelangelo about the proportions of the human body "which I believe to be perfect!" concluded Roger and with that flexed his bicep which caused his sleeve to come within a millimetre of ripping

“You’ve got that one right!” he chuckled and turned the page. As he did he gasped in amazement and turned the book around for Henri to see. There, as part of the index was a drawing of a naked man from the waist up that was so detailed Roger couldn't help but moan at him. He was so muscular and vascular it was almost as if the veins were in 3D and as he ran his fingers along them he moaned "Oh, man, look at those veins. It looks like he's just done a hundred deadlifts".

"I have to admit" replied Henri, "that's more detail that I have ever seen before. Just look at those nipples I say, even the areolae are..."

Before Henri could finish the sentence there was a loud roar from outside followed by a tree crashing to the ground. As the two men went to the window, they both chuckled as they saw Porthos carrying a boar over his shoulders. He saw them and declared "Gentlemen, welcome to my home, dinner will be ready in a few hours. Shall we work up an appetite first?"
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Chapter Two

"Well, gentlemen" said Porthos as he, Henri and Roger all sat down at the table, heaving from the boar in the middle of the table, "I think that we have deserved this, non?"

His two friends, like their host, still covered in sweat from their three hour training session of lifting each other until they couldn't do it anymore, nodded and after Henri offered a small prayer thanking the meal it was attacked on all sides and within fifteen minutes had been turned into nothing more than a collection of bones and three bulging stomachs. As Roger patted his own stomach, and let out a massive burp for which he apologised, he nudged his friend.

"Porthos" asked Henri, "we found a book in the library..." but was interrupted by Porthos saying "It's a marvel isn't it. In that book is enough knowledge and tales of incredible strength to keep me hard both here" pointing to his head, "and here" pointing beneath the table, "for centuries. Did you know that one of those books tells the tale of Milos of Croton? Mon Dieu, every time I read that story I cannot help myself, I lie on the floor, and I rub myself until I cannot stand it any more and cum!"

"I am sure" said Henri, "but it was this book actually" and with that picked the book off the floor, opened it up and showed the picture to Porthos who burst out laughing.

"Goodness me" he chuckled, "I'd forgotten that I had modelled for that. Actually, I think that book is in need of an new edition" and with that he stood up, his naked body exposed to the air and announced "Henri, Roger, when I invited you both here I said that I wanted to spend these last few days of the year in order to know you, my friends, better. This was actually a lie. The real reason is that between us we are going to make a new edition of that book!"

"We are?" came the slightly surprised reaction

"Indeed" said Porthos and with that walked behind Henri and placed his hands on the young man's shoulders, "You shall be the artist!"

"But I can't draw for toffee..." started Henri but was stopped by "I know, but he is!" and then placed his hands on Roger saying "You shall be the model" before adding "And I shall be the muse!" and with that hit a front lat spread that seemed to go on for ever before concluding "...as the Ultimate Titan!"

"So that's why you invited us!" exclaimed Henri, standing up, "You want to make a new book showing the Ultimate human body!"

"Not quite lad" smiled Porthos, "the hyper human body" and with that looked to Roger who moaned in expectation.

"Tomorrow" Porthos continued, "will see the dawning of the second to last day of the year. That is the day we will plan how to make this book which will show the strength, power and virility of the hyper human body. A book that will be ready for printing by the end of the first day of the new year!" and with that he rang a bell and Mousequeton entered with a bottle of wine which he poured into three glasses.

"Gentlemen" said Porthos, "a toast, to A Treatise of the Dimensions of the Hyper Human Form, illustrated by the Ultimate Musketeer, posed by Hyperman and aided by the Ultimate Titan!"

"To the Treatise!" the three men echoed and with that the deal was sealed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Three

The following morning all three men got to work. Henri immediately went to the library in order to find out all he could whilst Porthos and Roger went hunting in order to provide the fuel and sustenance to ensure that, as Roger put, "I don't pass out half way through showing off his massive cock!" to which Porthos replied, half laughing "You could always ask for the essence of the Ultimate Titan!" but as they carried on, Roger had a thought and asked Porthos "Have you ever wondered why Henri only likes men when he's the Ultimate Musketeer?"

"I have" smiled Porthos and related the day that he first became the Ultimate Titan. It was during a mission to the French border to try and prevent a war between France and Bavaria. Having ridden most of the night, both men had become very tired and it was decided that Porthos should collect some kindling to made a fire so that they could have something hot to eat before resting. However, when he had got back he witnessed Henri transforming into the Ultimate Musketeer and his reward was to be transformed into the Ultimate Titan. "From that moment on" he smiled, "our ultimate forms were lovers, and yet as you say, whilst Henri and myself are good friends, lovers we are not!"

"Tell me" said Roger, "what does it feel like to become the Ultimate Titan?"

Porthos stopped and looked at Roger.

"Well, when I become Hyperman, I believe I oppose myself!" he said, "As me, that is Roger, I wouldn't do anything that was deemed wrong, and yet as the Hyperman I have no qualms about using my incredible physical power to torture someone!"

Porthos nodded, "Yes, and when I become the Ultimate Titan, I have this deep down burning to inflict myself on any man I see, for instance, a few weeks ago I dreamed that as the Ultimate Titan I fucked every single Cardinal's guardsman, their captain and the Cardinal just for good measure"

"Do you think therefore" asked Roger, "that the Ultimate Power reverses how a person works? It turns Henri from someone who is, if he doesn't mind me saying, the most polite and perhaps reserved person in the world and turns into a powerhouse, both physical and sexual!"

Porthos thought for a moment and nodded in agreement.

"If that is the case" smiled Roger, "then I think it's about time we showed our friend that anyone can enjoy the love of a man, even when they are not Ultimate!" and with that resumed their walk planning between then to ensure that Henri would experience what it meant to be a man

That evening, Henri addressed his friends over the remains of their meal of three boars, one for each of them.

"One hour and fifteen minutes before matins sounds" he began, "tomorrow morning, the sun will set on the last day of the year in the extreme east of the world" and with that he heaved a massive atlas onto the table and opened up a map of the known world before continuing, "and some eighty minutes before sext sounds, that location will see the change to 1626. Every hour there after another part of the world will enter the New Year, for instance, this land here known to many as New Holland will see the year change twenty minutes after none. This will carry on across the whole world so that by the time the year changes here six hours after compline, the sun will have risen over Manchuria. The sun will not rise over the furthest western location here, known to many as the Islands of the West thirteen minutes after compline on that day that we see the year change. Gentlemen, that is a total of thirty six hours and forty seven minutes. That is how long the Ultimate Musketeer and Ultimate Titan will force Hyperman to push himself to the limits of his endurance!" and with that he sat down.

"Oooooh, fuck!" moaned Roger, "you mean that. I'm going to have to train, pose, flex and suffer everything that you can throw at me for over thirty six hours!"

Henri nodded to which Porthos added, almost with a moan "And push you we shall!"

"Indeed" replied Henri, "therefore we need a good night's sleep. It is now coming up to one and a half hours after compline. We have to be asleep within the next hour in order to get up at the right time in order to do so, therefore gentlemen, I shall bid you adieu!" and with that Henri bowed politely and left the room. As he did Roger turned to Porthos and said "I'm worried, can we really force Henri to..." but Porthos replied with a simple "My lad, he will thank us for it!" and with that they too went to bed and as they kissed each other goodnight, their dreams were filled with their plans for the day ahead.

If you are not familiar with the times that bells rang in the 17th century, I would recommend that you read this article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_bell

• Upvote 1

Chapter Four

"FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE!"

As Henri's call to arms resonated through the castle Porthos and Roger concluded their kiss. The plan had been decided on and would be launched into an unsuspecting Henri at the end of what was going to be for Roger sheer unadulterated physical torture and as the Ultimate Musketeer burst into their bedroom, his teeth gritted against the power coursing through his body, both men winked at each other and opened their arms as the cry of "YOU HAVE THE HONOUR" filled the room and both men were transformed to their Ultimate selves. And with that the Ultimate Cadet declared, "Make me what you want me to be!" and left himself open to the assault that transformed him into Hyperman and with that the physical torture began.

After running around the castle's boundaries ten times, a task that only took the three men fifteen minutes whereas it would take an ordinary man ninety minutes, the Ultimate Musketeer declared "Gentlemen, our willing subject is now warmed up to celebrate the passing of the year" and with that set the wrist clock on his twenty inch wrist ticking, "the sun has just set in the most eastern part of this world, therefore it is fitting that we celebrate the most eastern part of the human body" and with that he held up two wagon wheels and announced "Hyperman, hold these at arm's length, feel your powerful heart fill your arms with power so that your arms will be the first to be committed to this tome!"

Hyperman nodded his understanding and taking a deep breath he stretched his arms out as the wheels were placed on his wrists and nodding, let go. Instantly Hyperman could feel his heart pounding, his breathing increasing and just had to describe the feelings and moaned "Gentlemen, the feeling, oh, it is beyond anything I have ever felt before"

As the Ultimate Musketeer produced a sketchbook and started to draw the arms, the Ultimate Titan was lost in admiration and moaned "Hyperman, pray, I beg you, describe these feelings!"

"I...I...I....I can't" Hyperman moaned, "I...I cannot find the words!"

"Then let me try" moaned the Ultimate Titan, and with that started to rub his hands over the now bulging arms with his eyes closed. "Your fingers" he said, "they feel like blocks of wood used to ensure that catapults do not move once fired, your hands are like piece of coal, rough and dense, your forearms, oh, mon dieu, they are like logs, mon amis, the logs that I and my manservant carry to the castle at the height of winter. Oh, my lover, I beg you, bend those logs, show me the resilience of Hyperman!"

As the command was enacted upon, the Ultimate Musketeer looked up and quickly turned the page over as two boulders developed at the top of each arm, sending the Ultimate Titan into a frenzy.

"Mon amis" he moaned, "the word boulders are too tame, these feel like and indeed look like...I cannot find the word to describe them!"

"HYPER BOULDERS" roared Hyperman as he reached maximum tension and a pair of forty inch biceps towered from their base. As the Ultimate Titan continued to worship them, the Ultimate Musketeer said "Perfect, hold that pose for the next ten minutes" an instruction that send both lovers into ecstasy with the Ultimate Titan willing his lover to resist the pain.

"I feel no pain!" moaned Hyperman, "only the worship that you are giving me" and with that kissed his lover full on the lips causing both men's cocks to harden and didn't break until the Ultimate Musketeer declared, "Okay, you two, you can breathe again!" at which point Hyperman resumed his torture causing his lover to feel the now quivering triceps underneath that had leant to the hyper boulders. As the Ultimate Musketeer resumed his drawing of the extended arm, Hyperman and the Ultimate Titan exchanged a wink and with that the Ultimate Titan asked "Monsieur, do you not believe that these drawing should be made flesh?"

"A sculpture?" came the reply as the drawing of the arms was completed, "Well, I don't see why not. Although you would need quite a lot of marble to reconstruct Hyperman!"

"If we can think of a better material!" moaned Hyperman, "would you agree to make it?"

"Of course!" came the chuckled reply, "Always like using a hammer and a chisel!" at which point he declared "There, what do you reckon?" and turned the picture around. Under the flickering candles of the main hall, the picture and Hyperman's arms were a perfect match and as the two lovers moaned, the Ultimate Titan raised the bar even further.

"A challenge, my lover" he moaned "Hold that position for as long as you can and I will lie in front of you, drinking in your strength and power. If I cum before you, then I will donate a hundredth of my fortune to you, however if you cum before me" and with that he started to buck his hips and Hyperman replied "Then you will pound me as punishment. I accept the challenge and advance it!" and with that took a deep breath and held it.

As the Ultimate Titan lay down, he could see the torment writ large on his lover's face. His chest was heaving as his lover's heart was pounding faster and faster causing his own cock to get harder and longer. As the Ultimate Musketeer watched the display, he wondered what it was that caused these two men to desire each other so much that they were willing to punish each other for their love.

• Upvote 3

Chapter Five

As Prime sounded from the nearby church to Porthos's mansion and the sun started to rise it discovered three men. The first of them was lying on the ground, his arms up in the air supporting a second with the third a few feet away making a careful drawing of the scene. As the man being supported settled into his position he moaned "You managed to make me cum before you did, now it is my time to make you cum. Lift me, Hyperman, lift me as many times as you can. Push your chest to beyond it's limits!" and with that the man lying down did, and as the man lying on his arms came closer to Hyperman's chest, he moaned as he tried to lick the hard nipples on display.

The Ultimate Musketeer, still drawing, was still no closer to finding out why the Ultimate Titan and Hyperman wanted to punish themselves. He thought he had found the answer when the Ultimate Titan screamed "I LOVE YOU, MY LOVER!" seconds before he came and believed that these punishments they were doing were part and parcel of their relationship, yet when Hyperman moaned the same he did not know what to think and now watching the two lovers moan and groan as Hyperman's strength was being tested again, he still didn't have a clue.

And so it continued all through the day as Hyperman pushed his body beyond the limits of human endurance. As he lifted the Ultimate Titan who was lifting a cart filled to the brim with coal, both men moaned, as Hyperman pushed himself up and down with the same weight only this time on his back, they both moaned and groaned. When Hyperman pulled the cart from one end of the estate to the house, using only his hands, a distance of some two miles with the Ultimate Titan goading him on every time, they moaned, groaned and roared. By now, the Ultimate Musketeer had drawn virtually every body part and was wondering how they were going to fill the remaining twenty four hours when Hyperman, having just completed a hundred lifts with the Ultimate Titan lying across his shoulders roared "More, More, I need more weight. I need more stimulation, I need MORE!" and with that winked at the Ultimate Titan who simply replied, "Yes, my lover!" and with that Hyperman stared at the Ultimate Musketeer.

"Look at me" he said, almost in a whisper, "look at me, you cannot resist me, I am your master!"

The Ultimate Musketeer finished drinking his wine that the Ultimate Titan had given him prior to being Hyperman's weight and looked at him in a quizzical manner.

"Remember the tale of Milady" he intoned without taking his eyes off the Ultimate Musketeer, "feel your mind clouding over!"

"But, that was...a....story....to....to....to..." replied the Ultimate Musketeer, his eyelids starting to droop.

"It was no story, my friend" said the Ultimate Titan, "Milady really did hypnotise Musketeers into doing her dirty deeds, but we found the drug and, forgive me, I placed it in your wine!"

The Ultimate Musketeer opened his eyes wide, but it was too late and with a simple command of "Sleep!", the Ultimate Musketeer collapsed to the ground.

"Hear me Ultimate Musketeer" intoned Hyperman, "who is your master?"

"You are" came the monotone reply and as the Ultimate Musketeer started to stand up, his eyes were devoid of his soul.

"Stand in front of me" came the instruction and as the instruction was obeyed, the Ultimate Titan stood ready by Hyperman who breathed deeply and announced "Ultimate Musketeer, thou shalt be a sculptor" and with that nodded. The Ultimate Titan instantly grabbed Hyperman's twenty five inch hard cock and rubbed it furiously, all the time Hyperman resisting the pain, agony and ecstasy flowing through him and intoning through gritted teeth, "Ultimate Musketeer, show me the statue!". The Ultimate Musketeer obeyed without question and removed his breastplate, loincloth and boots to reveal his naked body which he then posed to resemble the statues that were often to be seen in the Palace, all the while the Ultimate Titan continued to rub Hyperman's cock until the hero couldn't bear it anymore and with a mighty roar came, shooting it at least thirty feet into the air and as it landed covering the Ultimate Musketeer from head to toe, Hyperman moaned "Oh fuck, that was glorious" and with that collapsed into the Ultimate Titan's arms. As he did, the Ultimate Titan closed his eyes and whispered a spell. It was a spell from one of his books that as he whispered it caused the now cum covered Ultimate Musketeer to seem to change colour as first the cum changed from cream white to brilliant white and then change from cum to the purest marble still showing the pose held by the Ultimate Musketeer.

After a few moments, Hyperman intoned again announcing "Ultimate Musketeer, hear my voice. You are now no longer bound to this earth. I beseech you, leave your marble prison and re-join us!" and with that a ghost like figure seemed to walk from the marble, his eyes still closed, only to solidify into flesh a few seconds later and when Hyperman announced "I release you!" he suddenly came to and said "I'm sorry, what were we discussing?" completely unaware of what had happened. Hyperman turned the Ultimate Musketeer around and said "Truly a work of art no?" and presented the statue. As the Ultimate Musketeer looked at the statue he moaned, "Is...Is that what I look like?".

"It is indeed" replied Hyperman and with that looked at him saying "Now, do you understand why I and the Ultimate Titan are lovers?".

The Ultimate Musketeer nodded his head slowly.

"Then, join us in our revels" he added, as he and the Ultimate Titan started to undress, "and welcome the new year!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Six

For the rest of that night and all through the next day both the Ultimate Titan and Hyperman encouraged the Ultimate Musketeer to push himself to his limits and beyond. As the new year arrived at the stroke of midnight, he was in the middle of a pyramid, Hyperman at the bottom lifting him by his feet and the Ultimate Titan above him being lifted by him, at the first sunrise of the new year, the three men were pushing each other up each lying on the other's back, and by mid afternoon, as Vespers sounded, they were all facing the other way pushing their chests to work as hard as they could and despite the Ultimate Musketeer's strength, he still was unable to celebrate what it meant to be a man.

As the sun started to set on that first day of 1626, all three men were covered in sweat and as they finished their marathon session, the Ultimate Musketeer dropped the barrel he had been lifting and panting said "My friends, I feel I have failed you, I am as strong as you are and yet, I cannot seem to be you!" and with that bowed his head saying "You do not deserve me as a friend" and with that picked up his sword and was going to revert back to Henri when Hyperman grabbed his arm and said "But, my friend, we have one more thing to explain about what it means to be a man and you are the perfect person to understand!"

"I have tried my best" the Ultimate Musketeer said, with a solemn expression on his face, "but whereas it is clear that you and the Ultimate Titan understand what it is to be a man, all I can understand is that my typical English humility is getting in the way!" and with that he started to whimper and sobbed into the Ultimate Titan's behemoth chest, "I will never understand what it means to be a man!"

The Ultimate Titan lifted the Ultimate Musketeer's head out of his chest and said, quietly, "Mon amis, when we started all those hours ago, we started on the most eastern part of the body, the arms, as the sun set on the eastern part of the world. The sun is now rising in the most western part of the world as the whole world enters this new year, therefore we must work on the most western part of the body! It is that part that will make you understand what it is to be man!"

"But" said the Ultimate Musketeer as the Ultimate Titan wiped the tears from his eyes, "my right arm is just as strong as my left, and we all lifted the same amount of weight!"

"I am not talking about your arm, mon amis" smiled the Ultimate Titan, "I am referring to this" and with that turned the Ultimate Musketeer around and at a nod from him, Hyperman grabbed hold of the Ultimate Musketeer's ten inch flaccid cock and started to rub it. As he did so, the Ultimate Musketeer gasped and started to breathe deeply.

"That is it, mon amis" said the Ultimate Titan gently, as Hyperman started to increase the speed and power of the strokes, "this is what makes a man a man. It is that part of the human body that enables us to be what we are. Feel it, mon amis, feel the power coursing through you!" and with that he joined in the torture. As both men rubbed the cock, now starting to lengthen and harden, the Ultimate Musketeer's chest started to heave, then he started to moan and was soon begging the men to "grant me mercy, please, I beg you!"

"This is what makes you a man" moaned Hyperman as he continued to rub the now semi hard fourteen inch rod, "Feel that power and tell me, what are you thinking of?"

Gasping the Ultimate Musketeer replied, "Hercules, Hercules restrained, restrained by chains to pillars!"

"Now, mon amis" moaned the Ultimate Titan, "look at the statue you made of yourself. Concentrate on it, and imagine that you are Hercules!"

"I...I...I..." moaned the Ultimate Musketeer, as his breathing became more and more ragged, his chest heaving up and down and his heart pounding like a drum, "Yes, Hercules, I am he!"

"Now" grunted Hyperman, as he too felt the power of arousal coursing through him, "focus that on the statue. Look at it, be it, imagine that statue as a living, breathing person, make him come alive, make him understand as you are now understanding what it means to be a man!"

"Yes" grunted the Ultimate Titan, "and let our streams infuse it with life!"

"Yes, yes, yes" moaned the Ultimate Musketeer, his head leaning back, "YES, YES, YES" he started gasp to and finally with a roar of such magnitude that it seemed as if the earth itself shook, he screamed "YES!" and came just as the Ultimate Titan and Hyperman did as well and as the three streams of cum flowed through the air, they all entered the statue through the hole where the Ultimate Musketeer had breathed through and as they orgasmed, they all landed on the ground on top of the Ultimate Musketeer's sword.

"Thy honour is restored" he groaned and as they all reverted back to Porthos, Henri and Roger, the sensations still washing over them, they almost failed to notice the statue starting to glow. It was Porthos who first noticed as he sat up and gesturing his friends he said "Behold, the spirit of masculinity has been given shape!" as the statue's glow was replaced by a slender, muscular and completely naked man. As he began to move he said in a deep voice, "Are you the men who have given me life, by showing each other what it means to be a man?"

All three men nodded.

"Then, I thank you" the reply came, "By your power and dedication, you have made me!"

"How do we address you?" asked Henri, his eyes open at what he had managed

"I am Man" he replied, "and from this moment on, whether a man has a doubt as to his existance, I shall encourage him as you have created me!" and with that started to disappear adding "Already, I can hear of a man in such a situation, but know this, you are my fathers and a son never forgets his fathers!" and with that the man disappeared leaving nothing more than three men, their mouths open in sheer disbelief.

"Five, Four, Three, Two, One, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!"

As Roger and the Ultimate Musketeer allowed the 2,017lb deadlifts they had been holding for the last minute of 2016 to crash to the ground at the stroke of midnight, they shook each other by the hand.

"Happy New Year, Roger!" smiled the Ultimate Musketeer

"And a Happy New Year to you too, my friend!" smiled Roger and with that the two men hugged.

"And a Happy New Year to you as well, my fathers"

Both men looked at each other and turned to see...

"The statue!" they declared

"As I promised" he said, "I never forget my fathers. I have been travelling around the world ever since you created me all those years ago and have been helping those men find their true purpose and now, Roger, it is your turn!"

"But I know my true purpose!" Roger said, "It is to be Hyperman!"

"And more than that!" said the statue as it walked towards him, kissed him and said "My father, you shall be a true hero!"

Roger suddenly roared as he transformed into Hyperman and then gritting his teeth against the power coursing through him started to grunt, "I....I.....I.....I....I AM MAN INCARNATE!" and with that seemed to explode ending up some nine feet tall, weighing as close to a ton as was physically possible, and without an ounce of fat on his body. As he gasped the statue added, "Your true purpose is to oppose the people who seek to make men who love their fellow man, enemies, to be feared by the general populace. To say to those people who feel they must be quiet about their love for their fellow man, lest they are hounded out of their communities. You shall prove to them that a man can love a man and still be a respected man. That is your true purpose" and with that he turned to the Ultimate Musketeer and said "And you, with your knowledge of honour and chivalry, you will help him!" and with that he bowed and as Roger and the Ultimate Musketeer bowed, the statue started to fade but not before saying "I will return, my fathers, on the day when I can say that man loves his fellow man!" and with that disappeared leaving both men nodding in sage agreement.

"Well" chuckled the Ultimate Musketeer, "fancy a trip to Washington then?"

"HELL, YEAH!" roared Roger as he flexed every muscle in his body in a demonstration of his new form, Man Incarnate.

Lou_Ferrigno_Seven_Magnificent_Gladiator
(Man Incarnate is that sort of size, but a lot taller)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1