Welcome to Muscle Growth Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• CMiller

BAD CACHING CAUSING SITE ERROR   01/19/17

Some badly cached data is causing the current site error. The problem has been fixed, however if you're still experiencing the issue you may need to clear browser cache or wait for the file to expire. 
growinmuscl

Dallas McCarver's 23" Holiday gift to us all

He is enjoying measuring that bicep FAR too much.... oh...I'll do that again....wasn't really in the right spot.... wants to try to get it t 24".. he wishes

couldn't figure out why anyone would vote this video down... unless they were disappointed that the camera view was on the back  and not on the front ?

On 12/25/2016 at 8:32 PM, SBCOMICS said:

couldn't figure out why anyone would vote this video down... unless they were disappointed that the camera view was on the back  and not on the front ?

Videos like this tend to attract three kinds of viewers on Youtube:

1) gay muscle-worshipers,

2) people who, while not necessarily a muscle-worshiper, appreciate the work that was put into his physique (e.g. other athletes), and

3) people who are quick to accuse the bodybuilder of pumping themselves full of steroids, HGH, synthol, etc.

The down-votes likely came from camp number 3.

It not happens in this video because Dallas is just flexing. But sometimes; specially in older and longer videos, also in interviews, his way of speech, expressions and gestures can look very delicate to me. (I remember of a toxic a comment on a YouTube video calling him fag)

I think that by themselves those gestures have little to no meaning but I wonder if that huge tatooed bodybuilder could be gay. (If he is into guys i dont think that would ever become public)

Dallas is almost all my wet dreams in one giantic body... what a mind blowing thing it would be he coming out like Bob Paris did