The muscle frat (6)

Six

Mike slowly awoke and groggily shook his head. He looked down and patted his still slightly bloated six-pack. He got up and pulled on his boxers. The sound of the door opening made him turn around.

Keith, the frat leader, had made it to the frat house earlier than he expected and barged into the guest room. He noticed the half naked, muscled guy standing in the center of it and stepped right up to him. "Get out of my frat house now!", he said.

Mike looked at the athlete standing right in front of him. The guy looked like his copy: exactly as tall and perhaps a few pounds heavier.

Keith poked the unknown guy in the chest as he repeated: "Get out or else…".

"Or else what?"

The thundering bass made Keith jump up and turn around. His eyes widened in disbelief as he stared at the most massive man he'd ever seen.

Tristan stepped into the room, his wide shoulders brushing the side of the door as he walked through it sideways, and closed the distance between him and Keith with two long strides. He grabbed the front of the guy's sweater with his right paw and lifted him up like a ragdoll.

Keith felt his feet dangling in the air as his 165 pound body was lifted in the air. He grabbed the thick paw and tried breaking free.

Tristan felt the familiar tingling sensation on his paw as the smaller guy's fingers touched him. Surprised by the pleasant feeling, he released his hold letting the 165 pound swimmer fall down.

Keith crashed down on the floor but quickly stood up. He raised his arms in a protective stand to hold off the beastly teen. As he brought up his fists, the sleeves of his sweater sagged and exposed his lower arms.

Tristan noticed the uncovered skin and swiftly made his move. He grabbed the 120 pound smaller guy, his thick fingers touching as his paws totally encircled the thin lower arms. The instant his paws made contact with the bare skin the tingling sensation returned. "Yeaghn", he grunted as he felt the warmth flowing into his 284 pound body. His dick jolted and ripped away the towel.

Keith felt a strange weakness come over his muscles. Ignoring the feeling, he tried pulling free from the vice-like grip but the 120 pound heavier teen didn't budge. His eyes widened in awe as he looked down and saw the thick 12 incher that had just ripped away the towel.

"Ow yeah", Tristan groaned as he felt his huge muscles fill with energy and push against his tanned, paper-thin skin as they grew.

Mike stared in disbelief at the incredible scene. His dick sprung back to full hardness in his boxers. His hand instinctively reached down, grabbed the hard 6 incher and began stroking it.

Keith felt more and more fatigue in all his muscles. He would have sworn that the huge teen was slowly growing: it was if his muscles were pushing up his tanned skin and more veins snaked along and across the mounds of meat. Blaming his blurred vision on the ever increasing weakness, he blinked his eyes a few times to refocus. He summoned every ounce of strength and pulled with all his remaining might the break free. The paws around his lower arms didn't move and the grip even seemed to get harder. He noticed some movement at the open door and recognized Sean. "Help me, Sean", he said in a tired voice.

Sean had just come from humiliating his former rival in the gym. As he entered the frat house, he'd heard deep, rumbling grunts echoing through the deserted hallways. He'd followed the sound and arrived at the guest room. He moved into the open doorway and stared at the sight: his frat leader was grabbed by the most massive man he'd ever seen, who seemed lost in pleasure according to his lengthy dick that was smacking against his eight-pack; to the side a lean, yet muscular guy stood jerking off at the scene.

"Come on. Get me free, Sean", Keith pleaded once more in an even weaker voice. By now, he'd lost a good 30 pounds of muscle.

Sean moved inside the room and grabbed the insanely thick wrists of the teen beast. He pulled with all his might but it was no use: the guy was simply too strong. A strange tingle went through his hands as he touched the hot flesh.

Tristan opened his eyes as he felt the extra tingling sensation and looked at the heavily muscled football player pulling at his wrists.

Sean knew he was no match for the teen and broke his hold. He hurried out of the room and rushed to his own room.

Tristan felt the tingling sensation slowing down and looked at the guy in his grasp: the swimmer had lost every visible muscle on his body and looked like an emaciated boy. Energy whirled through his own huge body as his skin was stretched tightly across his insanely big muscles. "Who was that?", he asked Keith.

Keith didn't react. He was sinking away in darkness by the fatigue.

Tristan shook the frail body in his grasp. "Who was that? Tell me!", he boomed again.

'S…s…Sean", Keith mumbled weakly.

"Where's his room?," Tristan asked.

"…F…2…", Keith replied with his last remains of energy and sank away in a dark sleep.

Tristan fell the transfer come to an end and tossed the now 85 pound swimmer into the hallway like a feather. He turned around and saw that Mike had slumped down onto the mattresses and that his six-pack was stained with his cum. "Get cleaned up, man", he boomed as he left the room in search of his next prey, his half hard cock slapping against his meaty quads.

Brock got up from the cold, tilled floor in the locker room. Tears welled up in his eyes as he realized he'd lost everything he got: he was no longer the number one on the team and without his muscles he would be kicked off the team. He knew that Brad would spend the night at Emily's so he decided to go to their old room and avoid the frat house.

In his room Sean was trying to process what he'd just witnessed. "Who the hell was that guy?", he asked himself as he put on his favorite baseball stringer. The white fabric hung loosely around his 210 pound body. He jumped up as the door of his room flew open.

Tristan strutted into the room and looked down into the brown eyes of the muscular football player. Now standing 6'4, he towered over the 5'7 guy. Energy was still coursing through his beastly body after draining the frat leader.

"Who are you?", Sean asked as the beastly, fully naked teen took a step in his direction. He considered punching the guy's stomach but the sight of the deeply grooved eight-pack made him reconsider.

"I'm Tristan, Brad's brother", Tristan replied. He scanned the muscular athlete and his dick jolted at the thought of the extra size he could drain. Without hesitating, he grabbed the muscular forearms like he had done with Keith. Instantly, the tingling sensation erupted where his fingers touched the bare skin.

"Dude, let go", Sean said and tried braking free. A strange feeling seeped into his skin as the big paws closed around his forearms.

Tristan felt the energy whirling inside his beastly body and flowing into his tree-sized arms. It felt like somehow the warmth was leaving him and going into the football player. He looked into the guy's brown eyes and saw a look of pleasure. "What the fuck?!", he boomed.

Sean felt a nice, relaxing heat spread from his forearms into his biceps and into the rest of his 210 pound body. If was like a pump from a good workout but all over his body.

Tristan looked in disbelief as he saw more veins emerge around the now clearly swelling muscles on Sean's arms and shoulders.

Sean followed the beastly teen's gaze. His mouth opened as he stared at his own growing arms. "How…?", he groaned as another wave of energy hit him. His dick hardened in his pants as he felt his muscle swell with new mass.

Tristan saw how the football player's muscles were starting to fill the once baggy baseball stringer. The guy's pecs were pushing the fabric forward while his widening back pulled it backward. His strong shoulders were now forming a wide line capped with thick, round delts. He even noticed that he didn't have to look as far down to stare in the guy's eyes.

A third wave of energy hit Sean and another jolt went through his muscles. "Yeaughn", he moaned as his dick exploded inside his pants. Instantly, the transfer of energy came to an end.

Tristan felt the tingling sensation stop and withdrew his hands that had been fused to the other guy during the transfer. He looked down to inspect his physique and noticed that he hadn't lost a pound of muscle. He was still the 300 pound powerhouse he'd been since he'd drained Keith. The incredible energized feeling was gone though. A tearing sound made him look away from his own majestic body.

Sean inhaled deeply and his newly grown, massive pecs busted through the baseball stringer. He peeled away the ripped remains to reveal his heavily muscled torso. "Hell yeah!", he groaned as his hands roamed the cobbled surface of his eight-pack and cupped the meaty masses that protruded from his chest. He looked up at the beastly teen in front of him and noticed the guy still had a good 25 pounds of muscle on him.

Tristan took in the sight and noticed how the guy's huge arms were nearly as big as his own 30 inch canons and clearly outsized his other muscles.

"How did you make me grow?", Sean asked as he folded his arms in front of his thick chest, striations exploding across the meaty pecs as his hard biceps pushed into them. A grin formed on his face as he heard his new, deepened voice.

"I… I don't really know", Tristan replied.

"Don't bullshit me, man", Sean said in an angry tone as testosterone rushed through his 275 pound body, "I saw you steal Keith's muscles and grow bigger. Why did I gain muscle from you?".

"Must be some part of the prophecy I missed", Tristan replied and explained what he had discovered so far.

"I never cummed into that chalice, so that must be why you can't take my muscles", Sean stated as his mind processed the information, "But I can't drain muscles from the other guys. I've touched several of them during practice and never felt that tingle."

Tristan nodded while he stared at the massively muscled football player. "I've got a special birthmark shaped like a star. According to the legend that's why I can drain muscle from those guys and you can't. But I don't get how muscle can transfer from me to you", he said.

"Very strange", Sean replied, "but I sure can live with this new situation. Fuck! I rule the football team now! Why don't we work together?".

"How?", Tristan asked.

"Well, you and you friend can't stay here. You guys are no students here", Sean answered, "but we could make a deal: you back me up to become frat leader. In return I'll make both you guys honorary members. Then you can stay here. I could even convince the coach to give you a spot on the team next year. Deal?" He extended his hand.

Tristan looked at the hand.

Sean noted the doubt in the beastly teen's eyes. "I could help you find out who else cummed in the chalice. Does some extra muscle sweeten the deal?", he asked with a grin.

Tristan nodded, grabbed the guy's hand and shook it. To his relief he felt no tingling sensation. "Deal", he boomed in his deep bass and clenched his hand, making the other guy feel that he was the bigger man.

I loved the twist. It's interesting how Sean was able to get bigger without draining Tristan. And of course Tristan getting even bigger is super hot! I also feel conflicted though about it being Sean, who seems like a real jerk, being the one who got to grow.  But then that kind of conflict is what makes stories interesting! Can't wait for more.

• 2 weeks later...