A Revenge Gone Horribly Wrong (SNUFF)

musclehintz

"You sure this is the same kid?"

"Yep.  Big-muscled Indian punk.  He walks up on the Mr. Olympia stage one day - nobody knows how he got there - and decimates the rest of us.  Ronnie and Jay?  Like toothpicks compared to this guy.  The whole fucking crowd nearly rioted when this kid came on stage, like a whole buncha' homos jizzing their pants.  Says he only 18 years old.  He's got the face for it.  But, shit, I've never seen a man that big in my twenty years of bodybuilding."

"Fuck."

"Kid's not even old enough to drink and he ruins the sport for an entire generation of bodybuilders.  Makes you wanna' kill a guy doesn't it."

"Yeah. It does."

---

As Krishna walked out of the gym, he was ambushed by two older bodybuilders.  One held a knife, which he stabbed into Krishna's left pectoral. The other had a long steel pole, which he swung with ferocious force on Krishna's back.  The metal screeched and twisted around Krishna's muscles, and the man stared, amazed, as the steel pole bounced off a body far stronger than steel.  Krishna looked down at his pec, grunted, and flexed. The knife screeched as Krishna's chest muscles bunched up and forced the iron blade out. The knife dropped to the floor, twisted and ruined.

Krishna grabbed both bodybuilders - each over 250lbs - and lifted them over a foot in the air, one-handed.  The bodybuilders gasped, seeing the boy's biceps swelled and flexed to a size that they would never have been able to imagine.  These were true biceps.  These were a man's biceps.  And those two professional bodybuilders despaired when they realized that despite their twenty years of lifting and dieting and steroids, despite a lifetime of training, they would never be able to compete against this 18-year-old boy.

Krishna smiled.  They cried.

The first man, Krishna grappled into a headlock, squeezing the poor man's skull into a bone-crushing grip between his impenetrable lats and explosive biceps.  The second, Krishna threw onto the hood of a nearby truck, facedown.  Krishna scooped out of his pants his jawbreaking cock - a weapon so huge that his own giant hands barely covered half its circumference - and rammed it into he man's ass.  The bodybuilder shrieked as he felt his tiny ass splitting in half to accomodate the enormous intruder, which effortlessly drove through his muscular body, rupturing his sphincter muscles and pushing organs out of the way.

With each thrust, Krishna's cock tore the bodybuilder apart more and more. Muscles built over decades disintegrated with Krishna's superior fuckforce, unable to stand up to the teen's merciless sex organ.  The truck's hood dented, then bent, then crevassed as Krishna's dick delivered greater power than the machine's engineers ever expected the vehicle to encounter on the road.  The other man let out a blood-curdling scream as Krishna slowly, steadily flexed his incredible biceps, the hard skull disintegrating under the harder muscle.

The truck fell to the ground, its tires popped and deflated, as Krishna fucked so hard that the parked vehicle skidded across the parking lot, leaving a gory trail along the concrete.  The fucked bodybuilder's eyes shot up in his head as the teen's cock punctured through his abdomen, ripping it apart like wet tissue paper.  Krishna roared as he unloaded, his orgasm lasting nearly two minutes and shooting twice as far as the dying man's spurting intestines. His cum blast shot with such force that it shattered the windshield, sending glass shards flying that scratched Krishna's flawless skin but couldn't penetrate the muscle.  The electric intensity of the orgasm was so great that Krishna unconsciously jerked his arm, ripping the other man's head from his neck and crushing the skull like a pancake between his flexing bicep.  The raped and decapitated bodybuilders unleashed their own loads, spurting worshipful cum even in their deaths.

Krishna moaned, dropping the filthy bodies to the ground.  Brains and gore covered his perfect teen body.  It was time for a bath.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 9

Krishna = awesome.

Plot = ick.

As snuff goes, good job...just  not my cup of tea (but thanks for the heads up. I generally check it out just to see what people come up with.)

I absolutely loved this! Maybe it's how some of us totally non-violent, overly non-confrontational people deal with our real life frustrations, lol.  My only complaint about this story is... there wasn't enough of it! I would love to read about how Krishna got so big or first realized his incredible strength.  Then of course more scenes of him totally dominating other guys and destroying them. I like the fact that these two guys at least kind of deserved what they got.  It's not clear if they planned on killing Krishna, but they definitely planned on inflicting bodily harm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, I'm with a good majority of the people here to say that most of the time, snuff stories are not my deal, but once and a while, a snuff story comes along that is just so great that it can't help but turn me on a great deal, and this story definitely did that. I loved that you gave him a godly name, Krishna, though maybe Shiva, the destroyer of Worlds would be more appropriate, since he destroyed people's hopes and dreams, and then he went and destroyed a couple of bodies, and seemingly with a minimum of effort. I agree with Kymuscleboy in that I would love to know more about Krishna, how he got so big and strong, when he first realized that he was different from other boys and what he did about it when he did. I would love more of this kind of story, whether that means with snuff or without, as long as there is great muscle description and a feat of strength or two thrown in, I very much look forward to more.

• Upvote 2

On 18/12/2016 at 7:28 AM, musclehintz said:

On 19/12/2016 at 6:35 AM, Ro20316 said:

On 24/12/2016 at 9:30 PM, MrAlice said:

16 hours ago, iceman751 said:

Damn, that's a dream comes true : young men stronger than regular humans, and heavy SNUFF !!!
I would have cum right in my pants if the kids were much YOUNGER !!! :P

You guys know how much I do enjoy that. ;-)

Hit me in DM or on Skype : heroeswanted21

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm not a frequent writer but I really enjoyed writing this story and I'm currently working on a prequel. Can't say when it's going to be finished, but stay tuned - this isn't the end of Krishna! 

In the mean time, let me know if there's anything else you would like to see in future stories. 

• Upvote 4

All I gotta say is your writing just checks all of my boxes, most of the time the characters are young, they're superior in seemingly every way to everyone else on the planet, smarter, stronger, more muscular, faster, they're pretty much superhuman in most, if not all aspects. I love seeing that in stories, especially if a great deal of the story has to do with that character then showing off what they're able to do with their superior bodies and minds. I think with Krishna in particular, a back story that highlights certain moments in his past, sort of like you did with Qiang in Wonderful Accident of Nature part 2, though I'm guessing the circumstances would have to change a lot, which is fine, hope you do have things in mind to change it up a bit, but still keep it incredibly awesome to read (no pressure! :P )

• Upvote 1