TimeSplitters

Astromuscle

7 hours ago, cutlerfan said:

Finally there are together even if just for a moment! Great part!

The urge to call the chapter "Antici-"

and then write the whole chapter

And then afterwards go "PATION!" was so strong, but I decided to keep the more simple and minimalist titles going

• Upvote 1

Chapter 11: Sexuality

The Timesplitters had gone about their business. Margaret had eventually captured them and gotten a better conversation. She didn't seem to evade anyone, but in fact enjoyed her time with Robert and Daniel. Robert and Daniel did talk at length in private though about something that was bothering them. Margaret had always been an attractive girl, that much wasn't unclear, but recently the way she carried herself seemed more promiscuous. She always wore tight short shorts and showed her midriff. She was fit and thin, they even saw her once or twice in the gym. Robert had joked once that he wanted to see her hit the weights, and she made his jaw drop. She couldn't do as much as Robert, Daniel was under the impression no one alive could, but she did match Daniel. She was very attractive, but in high school, before the massacre she had been reserved. She had liked hoodies. She wore sweaters and made cute doodles in the margins of her notes. Now they wouldn't be surprised if she tried to tease them by sucking on a lollipop 24/7. 

One day Margaret came into the gym and saw Daniel fighting the punching bag. She said she hadn't done martial arts before, but she had done quite a bit of kickboxing. The two became sparring partners, each using what they knew to try to get the leg up on the other. 

Other than the gym and the tests, Margaret would spend her time in the greenhouse. It had been an addition to the area that Margaret had been adamant about, so eventually the scientists had given in before they had signed their contracts. She cared for her plants, and they grew quickly. She had quickly gotten both of the boys in there to see what she loved. Daniel had not taken much of a liking for it, but Robert and Margaret connected over it. Daniel thought maybe it was the growth aspect, or maybe even the tiny saplings becoming the strong firs. Robert began to spend some time in the greenhouse as well, though still not as much as he spent in the gym. 

Over time they all were performing tests. Robert began to grow very quickly now as his tests now stacked with his tests from last time. He hit 10 feet again and passed right by it to 12 feet. He loved every transformation. They no longer brought him to the ground. When he felt one coming on he could stagger his stance and usually stay standing. Daniel had been jumping too, the entire time finding new things about Robert to love. He also was getting better at keeping his own, usually using a wall, but if Robert was ever around when he jumped, then Daniel got so horny, and Robert loved nothing more than to satiate him. Margaret had been doing her share of jumping. The boys told her that there was a side effect and she mentioned that she thought she knew. She led them to the greenhouse. She pointed to one of the flowers that was in full bloom.

"That was forming a bud earlier today, it should have taken a week minimum to blossom."

Robert was entranced. He seemed to accept this, but Daniel was more sceptical. He disbelieved that Margaret's most deep and basic desire was for her plants to grow. It seemed too basic. 

Daniel wrestled in his mind for a week whether to tell Robert about the Reaper attack he had had. He played with the dagger. What had Robert done with it after he had taken it from him when they were kids? Could he have thrown it out? Would he have kept it, to remember what Daniel had been willing to do?"

Finally, the day Daniel dreaded came unbidden. Daniel had been attacked exactly one week ago. Daniel woke up, and immediately ran for Robert's room. He was still asleep. Daniel crept in, the dagger in hand. Daniel put on a movie and turned the volume right down. Eventually Robert woke up, and noticed Daniel sitting there. Robert sat up, and stretched as best he could in his room, which was already getting too small. He had been having trouble fitting through his rooms door, so the scientists were working on a much larger room for him. Robert yawned and managed out a slur of words that Daniel was fairly sure were asking him what he was doing here. 

"Robert, I have not been a great friend. I tried to kill you once, and I lied to you about being attracted to you. I have to be open with you, though I want you to know, about this I don't really want to. Please answer my question first. The knife that I had when we were kids, you kept it. What did you do with it?"

Robert sobered up and looked down at Daniel. "Daniel, what-"

Daniel looked over and up at Robert, tears touching his eyes. "Robert please just answer!"

Robert looked worried. "I found out eventually you had gotten it from Mark's brother so I gave it back to Mark."

Daniel jumped up and faced Robert. Robert hadn't seen the knife in Daniel's hand, but he saw it now. "Daniel, how did you get that?" Robert stood up, a little defensive.

Daniel looked down at the knife "The Reaper attacked me and left it last week when I was all bruised."

Robert's eyes went wide, then narrowed. Daniel backed up as Robert stomped over to him. "Why didn't you tell me The Reaper had attacked you? I am going to beat the SHIT OUT OF THAT FUCKER!" Robert snatched the knife out of Daniel's hands. He took it in two hands, which more so meant pinching both ends and engulfing the whole thing, and broke it in half. He threw the pieces to opposite ends of the room as he spread his chest. He practically filled the room. 

Daniel was against the room, but stepped forward slowly as Robert looked at him in rage, heaving deep breaths. "My life isn't in danger. He said he couldn't kill me yet. He is after you! He wants you like this. He wants you to be raging. You lose focus like this. Please calm down."

Robert kept puffing as he pushed past Daniel. Daniel was thrown to the side, though it had been a small movement on Robert's part. "I am going to lift some weights!"

Daniel looked down at the muscle monster work his way down the hallway. He punched through a wall at some point, but kept moving. 

"You know some people wake up to alarm clocks." Margaret was behind Daniel at her door. She was dressed in a slip that was see through except for a bra section and the attached thong. She yawned as she walked over to Daniel to look down the hallway. "What got in his kibble?"

Daniel frowned. "He gets like that whenever The Reaper does something."

Margaret looked serious now as she kept her gaze at the hole in the wall. "The Reaper has really gotten under his skin. What has he done to cause that?"

"Firstly, we think he may have caused the massacre. Robert is sure, but I'm not so sure. He has never admitted to it. I guess after that he keeps harassing me."

Margaret finally looked at Daniel. "The Reaper attacks you? And this bothers Robert that much?"

Daniel gave a less than half-hearted grin. "I think Robert thinks if The Reaper were to attack him, he could defend himself. When I am attacked I am usually alone. Maybe he wants to protect me, but is bothered that he never seems able to."

Margaret chewed on this thought. After a minute she whispered, "Seems to me that Robert has a superiority complex."

Daniel turned to her wide eyed. "What?! How did you get there?"

Margaret put her hands on her very visible hips. "Think of it this way. Daniel you are no pushover, we spar all the time. You are in great shape. You can handle yourself, but Robert doesn't seem to believe so. Robert believes he can protect you, which means he thinks he's better than you, at least in terms of fighting. You are trained for it, know how to do it. He is big and strong, not bad things in a fight by any means, but not enough. He thinks despite your work, efforts, exertion and determination that he is better at you in this thing that you have been working towards."

"That doesn't sound right." Daniel retorted.

"Fine, take it this way then. You have worked so hard to be able to face The Reaper on equal footing. Do you think Robert will ever accept that you are strong enough to hold your own against The Reaper? If Rob felt like he wanted to protect you, that would be fine and sweet. He feels like he NEEDS to protect you. Why does HE needs to protect YOU? He loves you, but it's also that if he can't beat The Reaper, than how can he expect you to? That's superiority!" Daniel was having trouble finding words, so Margaret continued. "It's not complete. He doesn't simply think he's better than you at everything, but at this he needs to realise that at the moment you are the best person here to fight The Reaper."

Daniel finally found his rock. "Eventually won't his size be enough to overshadow any skill I have though. Isn't that a fair thought for him to have, which I definitely would not call superiority."

Margaret began to move off down the hall. "Call it what you want, but I wonder if he keeps thinking that way and grows to be a true giant what will happen. If he keeps thinking that will he decide he needs to be protector of the whole world, to which he can't shield us normal people from everything and will be affected by it, or will his superiority in fighting The Reaper spread to other things too. If that were to happen god help us all." She looked back and nudged her head, indicating for Daniel to follow. 

Daniel ran down the hall. "I know for a fact that he doesn't find himself superior to me."

Margaret looked solemn. "Then are you prepared for him to become Atlas, taking the world on his shoulders? Some things will always be beyond his control, and how will he feel when there is some disaster that he couldn't stop. It's not healthy."

Daniel was confused now. "With the power to travel time, do you think there are things he couldn't stop?"

Margaret finally reached the kitchen door. "Do you know that both of my parents died. I don't try to hide it, but it happened. They happened to be in New Orleans during Katrina. My mother died naturally, but my Dad's throat was found slashed, the knife in his own hands. If Robert can stop anything then why are my parents still dead Daniel!" Daniel could see tears hit the ground. 

Daniel came behind her and hugged her. "I am so sorry for your loss." 

Margaret was weeping now. "I had to get an after school job to cover the cost of rent. The landlord was lenient. I was older, almost an adult, but he said he couldn't afford for the condo we lived in to be rent free. He discounted it for me." She wiped her face, then took a deep breath and stepped inside the kitchen. She put together a bowl of cereal in silence, and sat down. Daniel was still in the door. "Do you mind if we change the subject, I didn't mean for that to get so heavy."

Daniel said sure, then went and got himself a sandwich. He sat across from Margaret, her eyes puffy but dry. She asked between spoonfuls of soup, "What did Robert tell you that you were better at?"

Daniel looked confused, then embarrassed. "He said I was more attractive then him. I don't get it, but he truly believed it."

Margaret stopped eating and raised an eyebrow. "I have to agree with him, between the two of you, you are definitely the more attractive one." Daniel stopped eating mid bite. "Oh come on Daniel, his muscles are freaky, you got a nice amount of muscle, you are lean and tall, but not outrageous. You are perfect."

Daniel leaned over, smiling smugly. "Are you attracted to me then?"

"Yes."

He had meant it as a joke, but faced with this plain truth he coughed. Margaret got up and approached him. "You become more gay as you jump, but that doesn't mean you have lost your attraction to women. Don't you find me sexy?" She hid her face above his head drawing his stare into her breasts as he sat there paralysed. He did feel a stirring in his pants. He had thought that the gayness had come at the cost of his "Straightness" but that was clearly not the case. He finally pushed away from her, falling to the floor. She jumped onto him. She suspended herself above him, her fit arms thin but strong around him as her sizeable breasts hung low. Her body curved up and in to her waist, then came out again for a smooth but strong butt. "You want me Daniel, I can see it," She looked down at his pants which were indeed beginning to form a tent. "I want you Daniel, screw Robert. He is so into his size, there will be no room in his world for us. Take me."

Daniel was breathing heavy, but finally managed to push her off him. She got up and he leaned up. "Margaret you are right, I guess I am bisexual, but I think I love Robert. He has faults, but trust me so do I, and he is willing to overlook mine. He needs me and I need him. I am attracted to both of you, and I like you, but I have to pick him." Margaret fell to the ground, devastated. 

There was a heavy banging and Daniel sprang into action, talking as he ran to the kitchen counter for a knife. "Margaret you will find someone, but right now the person I love is being attacked by The Reaper because I forgot to warn him so I have to go."

As Daniel was about to reach the door, Margaret whispered. "You both deserve to die." Daniel looked down the hall where the noises were coming from, and then back at the broken girl on the ground. "Margaret why do I think that if I leave you now that you won't be around when I get back." Daniel began to hold his head.

Margaret raised up, eyes wet again. "Because I will kill myself. I have killed myself before. You never witnessed it, but you knew it happened."

Daniel fell to his knees, his head was spinning, yet felt full to bursting. "How could you forget him! You bastard!" With that Margaret kicked Daniel, knocking him to the hallway. He reanimated a little, but not enough to stop Margaret's foot from pressing down on his throat. "Zeke was his name. He spent time and again with you here in this facility. He shared laughs with you, and he shared his heart with you. You and Robert!" 

Daniel squirmed on the ground and cried out. The Reaper came around the corner, Robert behind him. Robert had a black eye and was limping. He chased The Reaper up to where Daniel was laying. Margaret turned on him. "And you are no better. Zeke is the name of the man you couldn't be bothered to remember! He helped you along, he told you about how your side effect work! He was so integral to everything that you knew and yet you forget him now!" Robert had frozen at the name, but now collapsed on top of Daniel, at the feet of The Reaper, who stood looking at Margaret. He began to groan at the words that came off Margaret's tongue. "You were both his world. He could go on because he knew he would have you guys at least, and then you weren't enough! He began to avoid you, because he knew what was going to happen!" 

The Reaper clamped a hand over Margaret's mouth and pinned her to the wall. "You have said enough," his gravely voice choked out. "If you want to be happy you need to think carefully about what you want. Figure out what you want, then make sure each action you do takes you there. If you aren't careful you will lose your way and end up down the path Zeke worked so hard to get you off of." He removed his hand from her mouth and backed away from her. She was still crying. 

The Reaper walked over to the two men writhing on the floor, screaming and growling as the memories flooded back to them. "As always boys it's been a treat. Try to make sure 12 foot fat ass there doesn't break any of your bones in his rolling around in agony Daniel."

As The Reaper walked away Margaret managed to shout, "And what path are you on by doing this!"

The Reaper turned back and gave his signature faceless grin. "I am on my own path, one that I don't know the end to, but it's the only one that goes in the direction I need. I pray I end up where I need to." He turned back away again and stalked off.

Margaret watched him go, then looked down at the masses on the floor. From between her breasts she pulled out a ratty note. "He thought I would like you. Fuck that!" She threw the note between them and walked back to her room. Leaving them squirming less and less on the floor as unconsciousness took them. 

(Astromuscle: Well... that got more intense then I meant for it to... Like way more intense! I promise some hotter growth scenes in the next chapter lol.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

interesting developments. Obviously Margaret had some serious psyche problems before the attack. Why does she remember Zeke but Robert and Daniel don't? There is something I am missing..some clue that would explain this.. if only I could figure it out. I feel like Robert and Daniel. They are trying to solve a mystery and this story is quite a mystery. More theories than answers for me so far but again I think it will end badly for someone. I hope it is the person I think it will be. I wonder if Zeke made an exchange with The Reaper of his life for Margaret's? Sorry, just thinking out loud so to speak. Quite the enthralling read. 

19 minutes ago, cutlerfan said:

interesting developments. Obviously Margaret had some serious psyche problems before the attack. Why does she remember Zeke but Robert and Daniel don't? There is something I am missing..some clue that would explain this.. if only I could figure it out. I feel like Robert and Daniel. They are trying to solve a mystery and this story is quite a mystery. More theories than answers for me so far but again I think it will end badly for someone. I hope it is the person I think it will be. I wonder if Zeke made an exchange with The Reaper of his life for Margaret's? Sorry, just thinking out loud so to speak. Quite the enthralling read. 

You did miss something @cutlerfan, twice now actually. It's not a spoiler, It's gonna like start the next chapter so i don't mind drawing attention to it.

What is the ratty note she threw at them?

It always seems like THe Reaper is playing with them. He is always a step up from them and no matter hat Daniel or Robert do, he walways overpowers them.

The Reaper has said many tiems now that his real match is Daniel and this one tho he faces the Reaper eveytime he never gets a win.

Both Fan and Robert forgot about Zeke and Margaret was right, Robert and Daniel were his friends but something happened that made them forget him and that was before the big hump when they sent Daniel to kill Robert,

I do wonder tho why Margarey kills herself everytime and who saves her in time for her to jump , Is it the Reaper?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

(Astromuscle: Oh no! my thread almost left the front page. CAN'T HAVE THAT!)

Chapter 12: Recuperation

Hi Margaret

If you are reading this, then I have probably killed myself. I did not die in the explosions. Let me tell you a tale.

When the firemen come to help people leave the school, they will discover an odd stone. Eventually scientists will catch wind of this stone and they will learn that anyone who lived through the massacre can use it to travel through time. If you find that difficult to believe, consider that I know this all will happen before it happens.

If you are a survivor, they will take you, along with 2 others to a facility where they wish to test the stones power, and how they can best use it. I don't know if they are completely open with what they are doing, but they will treat you well.

The two boys who will join you in the facility are named Daniel and Robert. Robert is gay, and Dan is becoming more and more gay (I can shed a little light on that later). They are sweet and caring. They have helped me reach even where I have. I have pushed them away recently, but that is my doing, they were even seeking me out for my own good. You will like them.

We are known as TimeSplitters (you as well if you make it out of here). We can use the stone to move our consciousness back in time to an earlier version of ourselves. That is how I know what will happen. There is however a side-effect. There is something that happens to you as you jump. For Robert, he grows bigger and stronger each time. Dan becomes more and more attracted to men. You can figure out why, that is there personal information that they can share with you over time.

Margaret, I have travelled back to this time so many times. You kill yourself every time. I don't know why. Margaret, I have tried so many times to save you. I am not optimistic about this attempt, but I couldn't leave this world without making one more attempt, without telling you my story. I think I understand at least the feelings of depression you were going through. I am sorry about your parents.

Margaret, you turned 18 quite recently but I want you to know something. There is a middle ground to being an adult. Adults are not people who don't rely on others, but relying completely on someone is not healthy either. You need to find the healthy balance. It's not easy, but I believe in you.

Be a better TimeSplitter than I was. You will do great things, but please go on living.

Sincerely,

Mr. Thompson

(aka Zeke)

Daniel and Robert had woken up in the same hallway they had been in when they went unconscious. They immediately shot into the kitchen and chugged as many aspirins as they were willing to stomach without overdosing. Daniel had noticed and grabbed the note Margaret had thrown at them and they red it over several times. The note was in poor repair and they could tell that it was tear-stained among other things. There was a moment where more memories came flooding in, but it was nowhere near as bad as the initial burst that Margaret had subjected them to.

“Why did we forget about Zeke?” Robert croaked behind Daniel.

Daniel responded quickly, “We technically never met him. At least this version of us never did. We never met him to have all of those encounters.”

Robert seemed more confused and was holding his head. “Then why do we have these memories at all.”

Daniel held his head now too. “Ow, maybe it's because without him we would not have reached this point. We wouldn't have done all the same things without his interference.”

“But then wouldn't that all have not happened?”

“Maybe things aren't that cut and dry. Maybe that world does exist, but maybe so does ours. Multiverse theory or something.”

Robert hit the ground with a loud thump that shook Daniel. “OK how about we speculate later this is very painful.” Daniel dragged over a chair to sit in and nodded agreement. They sat their for several minutes. Daniel got up eventually and made them both smoothies. Daniel made one for himself, and made 3 for Robert. They helped the headaches. They both then retreated to Robert's room to settle, stopping only momentarily outside Margaret's room. It had used to be Zeke's, they knew that now, but they were both too afraid at the moment to knock.

Daniel snapped out of his own stupor enough to realize they should try to treat Rob's physical wounds. They couldn't do very much, but Robert kissed Daniel and thanked him. They watched The Fellowship of the Ring while they tried to recover.

“OK fine the movie was decent, but I don't see why so many people are so fixated with it.”

Daniel's mouth dropped. “DECENT!” He held his head as he looked over and up at Robert. “That is an insult.” Daniel groaned. “Actually, I can't argue with you right now. Fine, but you are going to regret those words.”

Robert smiled wide and pulled Daniel onto his chest as he laid down on the ground. Daniel's body now only barely reached his legs, with his head above Robert's. Robert kissed him passionately and Daniel reciprocated until a thought struck him and he pulled up.

“Robert, I have a question for you. It's something Margaret said and it's bothering me. Do you find yourself superior to others because of how big you are getting?”

Robert gave him an odd look. “I am stronger I think than anyone alive right now. In those ways yes I am superior, but that doesn't make me a superior person. Just like everyone else I have things I am better or worse at.”

“Are you superior to The Reaper?”

Robert's eyes simultaneously got angry and even more confused. Then under Daniel's intense stare he cooled a little. “I don't think calling someone superior is fair. I want my skill of strength to beat his skill of fighting and strategy. It wouldn't make me superior I guess, but I do intend to kill him. Is that a satisfying answer?” Robert looked at the little man on his pecs.

“Ya, that works.”

Robert reached a hand over to hold Daniel in. “Don't worry buddy, I will use my powers for good. I will be your protector.” Daniel's heart took a hard beat as he recalled the second part of Margaret's conversation.

“Robert, I don't need protecting. You do. The Reaper is after you, he told me as much.”

Robert gave a start, causing Daniel to jump a little. “Well that's good to know.”

Daniel loosened a little. He turned over so he was facing up with Robert. “I guess that means I will be your protector.” Daniel patted Robert's arm on the one side, but it stiffened at the touch.

“Daniel I don't want you to fight The Reaper.”

Daniel felt his blood boil a little, but didn't turn over. “You are in danger and I will do whatever I can to help. I have amazing fighting experience that might help. If you were willing to be my protector than you have to accept me being yours.”

Robert stiffened more. “I don't want to see you get hurt.”

Daniel still laid there, refusing to meet his eyes lest that spark another fight. “I don't want to see you get hurt and that is more likely to happen whether you like it or not. If you would ask me to let you protect me, then please accept that when you are in danger I will protect you. Besides between the two of us, I am the only one who can keep their cool around The Reaper.”

Robert held Daniel with both hands to his chest, like a big teddy bear. “You be careful then ok, if you got hurt protecting me, I would never be able to forgive myself.” Daniel managed to free his arm and patted one of Robert's hand. Daniel's hand was roughly the size of Robert's palm. Out of Robert's palms Large strong fingers extended out and held Daniel in place. It was wonderful and Daniel did feel very safe here. They laid like that for a long while, Robert eventually falling asleep.

Daniel's phone buzzed before he could fall asleep on top of Robert. The scientists were calling him in for testing. He slipped from Robert's grip and went on his way. When he got to the stone room Kevin gave him a brimming smile. He did point out as a handy reminder that the facility did have cameras, not in the bathrooms or the bedrooms, but for instance the kitchen and the stone room itself were under surveillance. Daniel blushed and said that that was good to know.

The scientist said that all he wanted Daniel to do was wait a minute, and then travel back 30 seconds. They wanted to investigate this side-effect phenomenon that they had noticed further, and why Daniel did not appear to have one. Daniel sighed but got into position to begin the test. He waited a minute, and then jumped back 30 seconds. Daniel braced for the hit of jumping. It hit, but nowhere near as bad as before. In fact, he didn't feel different. He jumped again. Again nothing was different. He truly was experiencing a side-effectless jump. He kept with the tests a few more times.

Daniel was thrown off, as were many others as Robert burst through the doors into the room. Robert rose up more and more and more. Robert was well past 12 feet now, closer to 15. Daniel was confused, but jumped at his minute mark.

Robert had not entered the room. Within a few seconds though, Robert came crashing in again. He rose as before, but now even more. It was hard to tell unless you had been focusing on it, which Daniel had been. Robert was closer to 16 feet tall. Robert fell to the ground as his growth still affected his body. His arms were huge, thicker now than my waist. They pumped up full, the two heads of his tricep trying to tear his skin while the thick humped bicep on the other side pushed out the other way. His traps thickened and now came into his head at 90 degree angles, reducing his neck to a myth. His chest pushed forward incredibly far. Robert was not wearing a shirt (he had been wearing one when Daniel had left him) and his nipples were on full display. Hard and topping the peaks of the muscle mountains that Robert had to force to move in order to breathe. His back had not been straight before, but now it practically ballooned backwards from him. It was bumpy all over, dipping and cresting in places seemingly at random, until it all came in to his waist. His waist was wider now. Where his actual bones were in it was hidden by the intense core that must surround it on every side. On his back large glutes jutting out foreshadowed the explosion of leg muscle that exploded down from his waist. His thighs were thick as countless muscles ran from waist and full ass down to his knees. They came in to his knees only to jut out once more out and back as calf muscles. They lended to thick, solid ankles that Daniel could only think were still not enough to hold up this beast. Large feet more than twice the length of Daniel's own size 12s shot out from them.

Robert himself was out of breath. He looked over and saw Daniel at the stone. His eyes showed confusion, but his mouth couldn't stop his giddiness from being hidden. He was so much bigger than he had been even this afternoon.

“I think that will be enough testing for today Daniel.” Kevin came running over to Daniel, never taking his eyes off Robert. Kevin was forcing a toothy smile, but he was worried on the inside. “It seems to us that your side-effect is the same as Robert's. To see him grow.”

Daniel laughed. During that time Robert recovered, his only clothes left being some underwear that was ripping, but still covered his privates, technically. He approached Daniel and Kevin, and squatted down to be more on level with them, still towering over them. Robert still was confused about what is happening.

Robert looked over at Kevin. “Do I have testing next, because I don't remember it.”

Kevin tilted his head right up to see Robert's face. “We only tested Daniel today. It seems he caused your growth.”

Robert looked between the two tiny humans. “That isn't what happens when he jumps though. I know what happens.”

Daniel put a hand on Robert's arm to quieten him. “It didn't do it this time.” Daniel looked into Robert's eyes. “My desires have changed.”

Robert stared down at Daniel for a long pause, then they both burst out laughing. Kevin stood, utterly confused. Eventually when they recovered Daniel went for the door. Kevin grabbed Daniel's arm. Robert immediately went for Kevin's arm and dangled him in the air.

“Agggh, put me down you brute!” Kevin tried to kick at Robert, but he couldn't manage to cross the distance.

“If you go to hurt Daniel, I will hurt you so much worse.” He looked over at Daniel, “Just like he would for me.” Daniel chuckled and nodded his agreement.

Kevin sputtered. “I wasn't going to hurt him, I just wanted to ask him what he meant by desires.”

Robert and Daniel shared a look, and Robert set Kevin down on the ground. Daniel walked towards Kevin. “The jump affects us by granting us our deepest desires.” With that Daniel nudged Robert and threw his head towards the door. Robert nodded and they plodded to the door. Kevin looked like he wanted to ask more questions, but simply stood there rubbing his arm where Robert had grabbed it. It was sore.

Once they were out of sight of the stone room, Robert stopped to examine his new, bigger body. It was truly a sight to behold, and Robert was in paradise as he flexed and posed. Daniel's penis quickly shot up, which only made Robert happier.

“So, you became gay enough for one lifetime?” Robert laughed as he hit another pose. Daniel was so close he couldn't even take in all of Robert at once. As he looked up he saw most of Robert's core, most of his pecs, and some of his arms. Robert's head itself was blocked by his pecs from where Daniel was looking.

Daniel took advantage of the fact that Robert couldn't see him at the moment. His face got serious. “Did I tell you that Margaret tried to seduce me. I told you once that I was not bisexual, because I thought I had lost my attraction to women.” Robert now was leaning down so he could see Daniel below him. “I was wrong, I do still like females, I just like males more. She was forcing herself on me, and I got hard.” Daniel finally met Robert's eyes. He was crying. “I then kicked her off me, because I told her that while I was attracted to the both of you, it didn't matter, because I loved you.” Daniel hugged Robert's leg, embracing the thigh in his arms as most people would wrap their arms around someone's chest. “So ya, I'd say I'm gay enough.”

Robert began to tear up a little too. “I love you too little buddy.” He patted Daniel's whole back with his hand. “On a lighter note, you want me to be bigger eh? That's a little kinky.” Daniel looked up, eyes still wet to see Robert's sympathetic smile.

Daniel wiped his eyes and sniffled before he spoke. “More likely, I think my desire is for you to be happy. I have everything I need. You want muscle and size, so that is my desire too.”

Robert smiled more, and Dan smiled despite a couple of leftover tears spilling at the facial pressure. Robert then got a bit of a hungry look, and Daniel could see his underwear twitch beside him.

“Fine then, kinky or sweet as your desire might be, I have new muscles that need a test run. Care to help me?” Daniel's pants twitched in response.

“Ok big guy, but let's take it to a room, so as to not give any of the camera people a free peep show.”

Robert laughed loudly and boisterously. “If you think I will let anyone see you naked for free, then you are sorely mistaken.” They both ran down the hall to Robert's room. Robert hit his head once as he went, and slowed his pace to not move his body up so much, but didn't seem disappointed in the pain.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I do wonder if Robert's desires ever gonna change because of what Margaret told them. If he will feel that he is big enough and would want to try to be a betetr figther to keep on Daniel or they can train together to be better.

• Upvote 1

Just binged this whole story so far,  loved it. Its detailed and compelling,  while also maintaining some sci-fi mixed with reality. It definately peeks my interest more than I originally thought it would from the description. Then again, some of the most wonderous tales have the habit of doing that to the reader. This is impressive,  as well as memorable,  definately a story I will be saving for another read through. 

Also, any chance Daniel might grow a bit? Now that his desire has changed, I kinda hoped Robert's may as well. Plus, eventually,  won't Robert need someone a bit bigger to be intimate with? Just my thoughts anyway.

Eagerly awaiting your next installment!

You guys will have to wait and see if Daniel grows, but Robert will be the focus here completely so don't get your hopes to far up,

10 hours ago, Ryne said:

Plus, eventually,  won't Robert need someone a bit bigger to be intimate with? 

Daniel's inventive, He'll come up with something I'm sure. For now Robert is only like 3 times taller than him, so overall probably if Robert is almost 3 times bigger in every direction in 3-D then he is only... almost 27 (3x3x3) times bigger overall...

Shit I hadn't done the math yet. But that is hella hot in my opinion.