TimeSplitters

Astromuscle

Chapter 13: Permanence

Robert practically pushed Daniel through the door to his room as they came to it. Robert however wasn't so quick to make it through the doorway. It took him a turn and a good push to get through the door. Even then Robert was thankful he wasn't wearing a shirt, because the clothing may not have survived getting through the door anyways. Robert finally got through with a huff and looked at Daniel who had fallen on the ground. Robert jumped on all fours over Daniel, causing Daniel to flinch and the floor to shake as literal tons of muscle hit the ground. Robert just grinned at the slightly cracked pavement under his hands, and turned his head back to Daniel. Robert's eyes were fierce, hungry, intense. Daniel was a little scared. Robert had never seemed this eager, almost desperate. Daniel would have said something, but Robert's large warm mouth took the words from his mouth and mind. Daniel groaned at the touch. Daniel threw his arms around Robert's head, feeling his traps. There was no longer a visible neck to Robert, it was all hidden by the traps building a wall behind him, and several other muscles in front. It was a spectacle that not everyone would have appreciated, but Daniel was so entranced by it.

Daniel felt something warm and throbbing against his leg, and looked down only to see Robert's giant penis was inflating out of the waistband of the underwear that had somehow miraculously managed to stay on, until two seconds later when Robert brought down one hand (never breaking the kiss off) and with one fluid motion ripped the underwear right off him and threw it in the room somewhere. Daniel took his mouth off of Robert to work his mouth slowly down Robert's new physique. Robert's pecs took up a huge space underneath Robert, coming halfway to the ground despite Robert holding himself up with his arms making an almost perfect semi-circle. Those arms were huge now, each one about the size of Daniel himself, and probably stronger than anything he could muster with his whole body, over his arms, and even his chest thick veins pumped and pushed the skin up, feeding the insane muscles with everything they needed to be strong. The front part of Robert came into a thinner, but still enormous core. It would have been easier to notice where his core was, if it weren't for the lats that could practically make Robert a flying squirrel if it weren't for the fact that Robert probably weighed more than a car. It all came into a waist where Robert's penis and balls were. The balls were pulled in tight to Robert, but they were clearly melon sized. Like full grown watermelon. They would supply the monster between them with cum that Robert needed to do nothing because there was no way, even if Robert did become straight, could fit into a woman. Robert didn't mind though. He tried to take the penis into his mouth, but at best he managed to force the head into his mouth, and he was already choking. Robert turned over as the sensations made him weak in the knees, forcing Daniel mouth first up. Daniel fell on the penis. It held him up a little, and Daniel got an idea.

Daniel put a hand on each side of the penis. They couldn't reach around it, but they covered most of the circumference. Dan began to do what he could with his mouth. His tongue moved from slight air pocket to pocket in his mouth around Robert's head, slipping quickly between. Simultaneously he moved both his hands up and down the entirety of the magnificent pole before him. He made sure to be pushing in hard the whole time, to make sure Robert felt it.

And felt it Robert did. He moaned loudly, not caring who could hear, and clawed at the ground where his hands were, trying to find something to hold onto, but there was nothing. "OMG" was the only thing he could say as Daniel used his feet against Robert's pointed-up thighs to help the motion a little. Robert repeated himself so many times. Finally Daniel felt Robert's balls pull in a little further, and knew what he was in for. Daniel felt the warm liquid enter his mouth, and began swallowing constantly, trying to take it all in. It almost instantly was too much and he began to choke as the cum couldn't escape back out, due to the dick taking up all of the opening. Daniel held himself as the torrent slowed and managed to recover enough to calmly take his mouth off of Robert's penis and cough up what had gone down his windpipe. He then swallowed that too. Robert was leaning up to look over his pecs at Daniel. Worry was on his face, but he looked to relieved and still in pleasure to look all that concerned. When he saw Daniel was ok, he relaxed and laughed, which jostled Daniel a fair bit. "Best hand job I have ever had! Better than anything I have ever done to myself."

Daniel laughed. "At least your hand can wrap all the way around that beast." Daniel got a mischievous look on his face as he continued. "Besides I'm sure you are wrong, what with your hand having so much experience I am sure."

Daniel was overcome with laughter at his own joke, falling back. His laughter stopped suddenly though when his still hard boner had pressure put on it from the front and back. Robert was sitting up now and was pinching his penis. He then slowly brought it up, hard and unyielding a little. Daniel groaned in pleasure and pain. Robert let go and dabbed hi index finger on the tip of his satisfied penis, getting a little leftover cum on it, which he rubbed between his finger and thumb, then returned to Daniel.

"May as well make some use of my experience then, since it is so extensive." He started off slow, but picked up the tempo, to which Daniel was matching with hip thrusts. "Although, I don't know if my hands have ever held such a small subject, might be new ground." A shit-eating grin was on his face as Daniel's back arched and his legs pushed up his hips and foutained his cum over Daniel's hand. Daniel held the position for a moment, then collapsed loosely against the ground all at once. Daniel couldn't even comprehend how hot that had been. Robert's finger was bigger than his penis, and his thumb was even bigger and thicker. It had felt like to hard penises had been pinching and jerking him off. He hadn't thought that would be such a hot fantasy until now.

Robert brought his hand up to his mouth and licked the cum off. He then wiped off his hand with the discarded underwear. He moved to sit up and put his back to a wall, taking up a large chuck of it. Daniel crawled over and sat between his legs, next to his package. Robert rested a hand on him, pulling him in tight. The hand was surprisingly smooth, it didn't feel rough, but it was hard with muscle, and the back was bumpy with criss-crossing veins. It was warm and strong.

Robert spoke first, "So philosophical debate, argument, or movie?" Daniel looked confused, so Robert elaborated. "We always have some weird conversation, or we fight. Movies are my third option for something else to do."

Daniel stood up and turned around. He couldn't see Robert past the pec wall, but he didn't try to get a look, figuring from where he was he wouldn't get a good look. "Robert if we talk seriously or fight, it is because I feel there is something we need to talk about. It's because I want us to work out. Before I go further though, a movie sounds great." Daniel moved around Robert's hand and went up to the TV. He threw in Scream, but came up short when he turned around again. Here he could take in Robert as a whole, in all his muscle, naked glory. His penis jumped at the view. Daniel couldn't move, petrified by the force of a man this was. Robert simply laughed at how flabbergasted Daniel appeared to be.

"Little man, I have no intention of getting any smaller, so you are gonna have to get used to my size."

Daniel shook his head and looked away, not that that stopped his boner. "Nonsense, in a week you will be even bigger and if I got used to your size it would be pointless, because you would then be bigger." Robert chuckled as Daniel worked his way back to his seat. Before he could sit down though, Robert grabbed his waist and hoisted his face. Robert smiled, then lifted Daniel a little higher, and took his penis into his mouth in one motion. Hard lips and a thick wet tongue began to move and work over his penis as the pressure in Robert's mouth went down. Daniel rested his hands on Robert's head, and feet on Robert's traps. Robert still held him hard against his face, hard fingers against his body, until one hand shifted, allowing one finger to worm it's way down to Daniel's ass, and enter. Daniel gasped as the large finger worked inside him, and the big tongue worked on his outsides. He couldn't hold on long after his prostate entered the equation and came in Robert's mouth, who clearly had less trouble taking his load then when it had been the other way around.

The rest of the night passed in a similar way. Scream was never watched.

------------------------------------------

Eventually Daniel woke up, finding himself alone on Robert's bed. There was a note nearby. "Woke up before you and got hungry. Got to feed these new muscles, hope the kitchen can hold that much food. Join me whenever." Daniel got up and stretched. His clothes were beyond ruined after everything that had happened last night, so he decided he needed to go to his room. He went and got some clothing, as well as took a shower. Once done, he left for the cafeteria, only to leave his room at the same time Margaret tried to sneak into hers. There eyes met and time froze. They had not seen each other since she had thrown the note at them, which Daniel was now carrying around constantly. Margaret panicked, and bolted down the hall before Daniel could move.

Daniel called down the hall. "Margaret I have the note if you want it back." She stopped her running to look back. "Margaret I can see tear marks on it, it clearly is extremely important to you. I am sorry that we didn't remember Zeke. We do now thanks to you." Daniel pulled out the note as Margaret came back. She reached out to take it, but then stopped as her hands were covered in dirt. She recoiled, but looked like she really did want it anyways. "Margaret if you want I can get your door for you and put it on your dresser or something." Margaret looked up suspiciously at Daniel, she had not completely forgiven him yet, but she nodded for him to follow and approached her door.

Daniel opened the door and let her in first. She entered, hand out in front, keeping them away from everything as she went straight to her washroom. The taps came on as Daniel set the note in the open on her dresser. The room was simple. A couple of flowers were beautifully growing all over the room, offering the only decoration that was here. Finally Margaret came out of the washroom. Daniel stood there, unsure of if he should say or do something. Margaret didn't even meet his eyes as she walked over to the note. She simply touched it, not even bothering to open it. "WHy would he kill himself. I don't understand."

Daniel came up behind her, and lightly patted her shoulder. "I don't know. Only he knows. This might not be my place to say, but have you tried jumping to that moment and saving him."

"I haven't. I don't know if I can. I am scared. I caused it, what if he is angry? What if I can't convince him to live? I am scared." Margaret's shoulders shook as she looked away from Daniel.

Daniel set his hand on her shoulder. "Margaret, I am sure he is not angry, and I bet if you went he would live on for you. That being said, work up to it. The thing with time travel is it doesn't matter when you do it. The only difference is how long you are willing to live without him here. Don't wait forever, but take your time, and do it right." Daniel then went for the door, but stopped there. "If you needed it, I would jump with you. I am sure Robert would too. There are so few of us Timesplitters, if we go pushing each other away, then we are losing the only people who understand what we are going through." Daniel left.

About halfway down the hallway, Daniel was surprised to here a door close behind him, and hear running footsteps. Margaret caught up, though was a little out of breath. "Daniel, can I show you something?" Daniel nodded, and she took his hand and led him to the greenhouse. Inside was a jungle of flowers and plants. Most of them he didn't recognize. Margaret drew him threw the warm humid room, up to one particular black flower. "Does this flower mean anything to you?"

Daniel looked at the flower. It was beautiful. Dark petals, pitch black came delicately from a bright yellow center. It was not that big, but he had never seen a flower with such dark colouring.

"It's nice looking, but again, I have almost no experience with plants. Should this mean something to me?"

Margaret bit her lip. "No not necessarily I guess, I don't know I thought you might. It's an old flower you don't see around very much. Used to be used in medicine in ancient times, as well as ink for tattoos because of it's dark colour."

"You can use flowers for tattoos? I guess that's where they get their colours from."

Margaret tended the plant a little as she spoke, "In modern times we don't use flowers as much. For some colours we have better ways of getting them. That being said basically anything with colour can be used, so long as it doesn't aggravate the skin, and other things are added. People sometimes put ashes in their tattoos to commemorate someone who they lost."

Daniel seemed to contemplate that, then his eyes went bug eyed. "You say anything?"

Margaret turned around. "Yes pretty much. What's cooking in that big noggin of yours?" She turned around and stared.

Daniel looked down at his forearm. It was not big like Robert's, or even Mark's had been once he started working out on their last jump, but he wondered how big of a tattoo he could fit. "What if I got  tattoo made with the stone we use to time travel?"

Margaret's jaw dropped. She was stunned. She looked back at the plant, then back to him. "Ok then, let's say I was willing to help. How do you intend to get part of the stone for yourself?"

Daniel paced. "Maybe we can break into the stone room. Robert did it once."

Margaret laughed. "I can only guess, but I am guessing he barged in. We won't be barging in, we would be sneaking."

"Well then we will sneak in, tonight!"

Margaret' eyes widened. "Do you want to think things through? Didn't you just give me very similar advice to that not ten minutes ago?"

"Margaret, every day I let things go on the way it is, I put Robert in risk. If I could jump at will, then I could just keep fighting The Reaper until I won."

Margaret swayed around to make her way out of the greenhouse. "I don't know, I think if he is too much better than you, then it wouldn't, matter if you challenged him 1 billion times. And from what I hear each time you jump now, Robert grows too. Thanks by the way for doubling that. Don't you think he is big enough?"

Daniel's face set a little. "He doesn't think he is big enough yet, so no."

"But what do you think."

"I think I would like him at any size, but I love how huge he is. If he gets bigger, that's fine by me."

Margaret sighed as she continued down the path out of the room. "Boys are stupid, why couldn't I be a lesbian? Girls..." Daniel couldn't hear the rest as she left the room.

Daniel eventually left the greenhouse. By the time he finally made it to the cafeteria Robert had left, taking a giant chunk of the food from the area in his stomach apparently since the food options were so sparse. He made a sandwich for himself, and grabbed some fruit as well. He ate quickly, then went to the weight room, where he found Robert. He was not being challenged by the weights anymore, but he was determined to do what he could. Besides, it was clear that Robert loved that he could lift so much weight. Daniel went into the other room to practice his martial arts. The day then passed rather uneventfully. Once nightfall came however Daniel set an alarm for 2 in the morning.

The alarm woke him up. Daniel was very groggy as he slumped up and got dressed again. He exited his room, for Margaret to be waiting outside. She was in all black, head to toe, including a balaclava.

Daniel had not made such an effort. He was dressed normally. "Wow apparently you are better for this job then me."

Margaret struck a pose, showing off her body through the tight clothing. "Hey I don't want to get caught. Besides I look good in this." Daniel simply rolled his eyes as he dragged Margaret along with him. They walked the rest of the way in silence, lest someone hear them. They came to the stone room doors without incident, but they were worried about how to break into the room. It was a full minute before they tried to open the door, to find they were unlocked. Margaret went in quickly, but Daniel was more cautious now.

The stone room was completely empty, except for it's namesake in the middle of the room. It stood there, completely unprotected. Margaret was already next to it, but Daniel approached slower. When he got there he quickly went to work scraping the stone, Margaret kept watch during the process. After some time, Margaret stated he probably had enough and they left in a rush.

When they returned to their room they both laughed. Daniel still had a bit of a worried look. "Did that seem really easy?"

Margaret settled down before she spoke. "Yes, but they also probably have all their protection on the outside. Hide your stash until tomorrow, then we will go into town and see what we can do. Then the evidence is gone." Daniel nodded and then she opened her door. "Good night stud. Better pick out a good tattoo for tomorrow. Make it sexy!" She winked as she went back into her room. Daniel shifted a little at the slight advance there, but dismissed it and went into his room.

--------------------------

In the morning when Kevin had come in, he had not expected someone to report to him that Daniel had broken into the stone room. He took the info and went to the office of the head of operations.

"Sir, there was a break in last night" Kevin barged in through the double oak doors. At the desk sat the man in charge. He was not too tall but was fairly stout. A beard grew over his face in a full chinstrap.

"Thank you for your report Kevin" he said dismissively.

Kevin's jaw dropped. "Sir, are you not going to enact any repercussions? They could have messed up all our work here"

The man smiled as he looked over at Kevin. "Listen here young man, nothing happens in this facility without my knowing so. I already knew they had broken in. It is fine, we will learn great things from what they plan. You are dismissed."

Kevin turned reluctantly to go, but then stopped. "Some people noticed someone the other day in a black hoodie who was not accounted for. I thought it was just a shadow they saw, but sir, is there someone else here?"

The man stood up silently and walked up to Kevin. Kevin was taller, but the smaller man pushed him right into a wall with his shear presence as he advanced. "I will tell you exactly what you need to know and nothing more. If anything were wrong I would call security, but they are not here. Do not interfere in affairs that don't involve you. You're priority is to study the stone and run tests on the kids. Now maybe you should be doing that rather than bothering me."

Kevin made a quick exit from the room. The officer returned to his desk and sat. On his screen were two security images on the screen. One was of Daniel and Margaret breaking in. The other screen was a still frame of a man in a dark hoodie unlocking the door. The officer smiled. "According to plan" he said as The Reaper stepped out from behind a bookcase he had sidled beside when Kevin had burst in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Argh!! Another person who you hide the identity off. >.=.<; Who is Kevin's boss? And what are his plans? And are The Reaper and that boss working together? Or was The Reaper there just to observe the exchange and all. =0

Also: Traveling through time at will huh? Is that what The Reaper does too? =0

And also: What are The Reaper's plans? I want, no NEED to know!! ;n; My autistic mind is in chaos because of it. xD lol

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Got a little sick. Better life just got busy I have a draft going of the next chapter just waiting to sit down and finish it. Also just trying to see how and in how many more chapters I can wrap things up. We are definitely past the halfway point I think

• Upvote 2

No problem. I can wait for the next part. Quality is worth the wait! Glad you are feeling better. Don't push yourself too much!

8 hours ago, Astromuscle said:

Got a little sick. Better life just got busy I have a draft going of the next chapter just waiting to sit down and finish it. Also just trying to see how and in how many more chapters I can wrap things up. We are definitely past the halfway point I think

OMG!! 8D I can hardly wait!! 8D

*looks worried* And you are a little sick? I hope you'll get better soon buddy. I miss you. ;n;

Chapter 14: Reverberation

Daniel had told Robert about what they had done the night before. He was a little put out that he hadn't been involved in the pan, but when Daniel insisted that they needed to sneak, and that the floor thumped a bit every time Robert stepped he nodded that he understood. 

"If that tattoo idea works though, you know I am gonna want to try it for myself."

Daniel laughed and then looked over. "Dear god, you would just use it to grow constantly. That's a scary thought."

Robert lunged at Daniel, knocking him onto the bed, which he hadn't noticed was behind him. Robert's enormous body took up all the space around him, hard muscle advancing unforgivingly towards him as Robert looked down over it all. "Scary? Here I thought you would say a sexy thought. Besides, if you use it, then I will grow too!" His laugh jostled Daniel a little and filled the room with the deep loud noise. 

Daniel instinctively shrunk away from Robert, but he then remembered this was his boyfriend. He leaned into his body, grabbing what he could. He used his arm and side to vault/parkour up on top of him. "As long as I can handle you, then it's sexy." 

Robert reached back and picked Daniel up to bring him around. "Handle me? You think you can?"

Daniel laughed as he swung from Robert's grip. I huge smile filled his face. "I know I can. I practiced my moves on Margaret before I came." Daniel punched the air between the two of them to show his point. 

Robert shook Daniel a little in the air, causing him to swirl and lose his sense of which way was up. Robert set him down and watched as Daniel tried to get his footing. "I don't know, you don't look so intimidating."

Daniel met eyes with Robert. There was a fire there now. Robert loved when Daniel got that look. He was always more focused and fun like that. "Gym, 10 minutes. If you can beat me, then I will let you for 1 hour make me do whatever weights, however heavy you want. If I win, then you have to do one fighting lesson with me and Margaret. Deal?"

Robert smiled at the challenge. "Your on Dan, but I won't hold back. I apologize in advance if I hurt you."

Dan patted Robert on his hips. "Same big guy, but trust me, I can handle myself." Daniel kissed Robert's hip, then ran out the door.

Robert eventually trudged his way over to the gym, where he found Daniel practicing a couple kicks with Margaret. Daniel was knocking Margaret's hands away with forceful kicks. Until he swung around and noticed Robert. Both Dan and Margaret stopped as Robert squeezed into the room. It took a lot of effort, but Robert managed to maneuver his body through the small opening. Daniel sat there giggling the whole time. Once Robert was in the room he lifted himself up to his full ___ height. His presence if not his whole body filled up one whole side of the room. His arms stuck out to either side as they raised and lowered with his breathing. Large thick fingers ended each of those hanging pillars, each one muscular and with some veins creeping their way up the back and sides.

Robert took a deep breath and then steadied himself. “Hey Margaret, how are you?”

Margaret moved to the side of the room, leaving Daniel behind. “I'm ok, thank you. I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna be cheering for Daniel here. Short people have to stick together.” She winked as she leaned against the side wall.

Robert chuckled a little in his gut. “Fair enough I suppose. Still can't say I'm not hurt.” Robert raised a mammoth hand to his heart and put on a sad face. Margaret only responded by rolling her eyes at his melodrama.

Daniel began to bounce on his feet, trying to get ready. Robert stretched out his limbs, then considered his shirt, and took it off. Beneath it ever muscle was present and bulky. Each one full and powerful as it helped create a massive being facing down Daniel. Daniel was taken aback for a second, not in fear but in elation, before he regained his head. Robert grinned at the shock.

“Are you sure you want to do this Dan? You can give in now, and I'll promise your weight training will only hurt a little.”

Daniel laughed now, though his voice couldn't carry like Robert's did. “Sounds to me like you're scared Robert. I am going to win this.”

Before Robert could respond Daniel ran full tilt towards him. Robert fell back a bit, but held fast as Daniel came in close. Robert went to grab him but Daniel jumped off his hand to move up to his face, which he proceeded to roundhouse kick.

Robert recoiled back and Daniel landed rather roughly on the ground, but still on 2 feet. “What the fuck Dan! Ow!”

Daniel laughed a little as he walked slowly up to Robert. “Well Rob consider this.” With that Daniel brought his fist back far and used his whole body to drive it into Robert's upper stomach. “Robert that was your soloplex, one of the humans most vulnerable spots. Did you even feel that punch?” Robert bobbed his head from side to side, indicating he felt it, but it hadn't hurt like it should have. “That's what I thought. So ya, I hit you in the head. Shouldn't be enough to concuss, but you might be a little bruised.”

Robert still looked down, holding the spot he had been hit, but then sighed and raised himself back up. He got his arms ready, and his muscles tensed. Daniel moved back a little and readied himself too.

Robert began to swing down from above, which Daniel dodged out of the way of. Rob's fist came crashing into the ground, breaking the floorboards as if a meteor had landed. Daniel looked at the wreckage of where he had been. Robert's eyes glazed over as he raised his fist back out of the crater, and then looked over at Daniel.

Robert shouted as he came at Daniel. He dragged one arm across the ground swiping at him. Daniel stepped in, pressing his body against Robert, passing underneath the crease of his upper arm. As Robert tried to move out of the way Daniel used Rob's knee to vault up and around his back. Daniel used one arm around Rob's head and began to constrict as hard as he could. Robert staggered, and tried to reach him on his back, but his bulky muscles got in the way. Daniel kept squeezing, and Robert's breath began to catch, despite him trying to flex his neck. Robert then jumped in the air, flopping back.

Daniel panicked as he felt weightless. Given Robert's size and literal tonnage, this could kill him. As the two began to come down, Daniel held onto Robert's head, but used his legs to kick off Robert's back. Daniel became mostly facedown as the two came crashing into the ground. Daniel hit hard, knees first. He lay there groaning for a second, before looking over at Robert. Needless to say, he had caved in the ground again, but beneath his back there was still space. Robert quickly rolled over and pushed himself back up. He walked casually over to where Daniel was on the ground. Robert's foot came up, and then came stomping down. Daniel summoned all his effort and did a backwards somersault to soar out of the large threatened zone as Robert's foot came down. The floor held this time, which made Daniel think Robert had only been trying to hold him down.

Daniel fell to his knees on the somersault, kneeling before the beast. Daniel looked up at Robert, who looked equal parts concerned and disappointed. Daniel smiled up to him as he regained his uneasy footing, and saw Robert reflect it. They laughed a little, before they both stopped and got ready again. Daniel came in fast. Robert tried to swipe for him, but Daniel was too close. Daniel jumped to wrap his arms around Robert's thick neck. Robert got up but Daniel came up with him, and used the upward momentum to headbutt Robert.

Daniel let go and began to drop, but this time Robert did catch him in his hand, he brought him up in front of him, and grabbed him with his other hand too. Robert then began to squeeze him. Daniel cried out but Robert continued. “Say I win, and this will be over.” Daniel squirmed, but there was no give to Robert's hard fingers.

Daniel after a solid minute, and some pressure from Robert, relented. Robert grinned, and gave him one playful squeeze before letting him down. Daniel collapsed to the ground. He wasn't crushed that he had lost, though he wasn't excited either. What did weigh on him was what Margaret had told him before. If Robert truly was becoming big enough to handle almost any situation would he try too hard to protect everyone. He had to see that some things would be out of control, but would he really see that. Worse yet, could he be arrogant enough to try to become some kind of god. Daniel looked up at Robert, he was imposing enough some people would surely worship him, and he would only get bigger. Daniel was petrified, until a small hand tapped him on the shoulder.

“Robert, I know you are a little worn out from that fight, but would you fight me too?” Margaret lightly pushed Dan out of the way, which he followed over to the side. “If I win, I want you to go travel back in time and stop Zeke from killing himself.”

There was dead silence. “Margaret... I don't know why he did it, and short of forcing him not to I don't know if I could stop him. I don't know how he would be affected if I physically pinned him down, or what would happen to you” Daniel looked at him, then at Margaret. Margaret looked over and nodded that she had heard it too.

“K I will amend it then. If I win you will do all you can to stop either of us.” Robert looked incredibly awkward, rubbing one huge arm with the others equally over-sized hand. “And if you win, I will tell you who the Reaper is.”

Robert's gaze whipped so fast at around it's amazing his head didn't get whiplash. Robert's body immediately assumed a ready position almost instinctively. “Margaret, why would you even protect him at all? This fight would be stupid, just tell me who he is.”

Margaret began to assume a ready position too. “Because I made a promise. How could I betray someone like that.” With that her hands went behind her back and pulled out daggers. “This fight is not me playing around Robert. How far are you willing to push for your obsession?”

Robert's face twisted in a heavy frown. “He murdered so many! I will push will all my growing strength, and if it's not enough I will get more! How can you protect someone like that!”

Robert began to charge Margaret, who laughed. “We each know so little. Can you truly be sure of anything?” As Robert came in Margaret slid quickly to his side, slicing him on the way. She got a good cut, surprising Robert. She lifted her dagger up, which had some red blood on it. “Is the world truly that black and white?” She dragged her finger through the blood, getting her finger red.

This time Margaret made the first move, coming slowly, almost nonchalantly at Robert. When she went to strike, Daniel averted his eyes. At the door, in the window peeking at them was one eye shrouded in the dark of a hood. As Daniel looked over the hood disappeared. Daniel looked back at the fight. Robert had grabbed a dummy and blocked Margaret, then thrown both over to the wall. Daniel began to move towards the door. Margaret and him had been ready to practice fighting with knives, which is why she had some on her, and so did Daniel. He couldn't believe she was using them on Robert, but he had bloodlust in his eyes, so Robert wasn't who he had been worried about. Daniel slipped out as quietly as he could. The Reaper was nowhere to be seen, so Daniel picked a direction and went down the hall.

Daniel made it about halfway down the hallway before he felt cold steel come against his neck and a hand against his mouth. “Daniel, what do you think you are doing?” Together they stood in the hall, motionless.

Daniel held his position, even when the hand covering his mouth went away. “Trying to catch you.”

The Reaper let him go and spun him around. “Boy, you are run down and tired. You are weak and not worth my time. You wouldn't last 5 seconds against me right now. You have better things to worry about.”

Daniel heaved his breath as hard as he could make look natural, while sliding his hand back to his dagger. “Not even 5?” He said as he whipped his dagger out, leaping the short distance between them. The Reaper began to twist inside his arm, increasing Daniel's momentum until he crashed into the wall. Before Daniel could fall over a solid side kick took him in his upper stomach, knocking the wind out of him. “Soloplex you said? Interesting.”

Daniel crashed to his hands and knees coughing, and dropping the knife. He could barely breathe as the Reaper pulled his hood down further to block any view Daniel could have. “Kid, I don't lose. You know who else never loses?” He didn't wait for an answer. “Margaret. Wonder what her winning would look like?”

Daniel's eyes widened at the thought of Margaret cutting Robert head to toe. The Reaper laughed, then continued. “You are so easy to bait. She won't hurt him, but you do have something to worry about.” As if to accentuate his point, the building shook. It was not big, but it was noticeable. “Daniel, when are we?”

The Reaper seemed to be waiting for him as another tremor sounded. “I don't know, it's a Friday I think.”

The Reaper laughed even louder in his gravely voice. A huge grin was visible on his face. “You've made it pretty far in your timeline so far by my guess.” A larger tremor occurred, along with a woman's scream. What's the furthest you've ever made it?”

Daniel thought back, then he remembered the furthest he had made it. His heart sank. He ran right past the Reaper right passed the Reaper, who dodged out of his way. “What will you decide to do Daniel? This time it truly is your choice.”

Daniel didn't even slow to catch what he had said. He ran back into the auditorium to see what he had only seen once before. Robert was growing, easily 30 feet by now, filling the room with his mass. Margaret was pressed against a far wall, screaming as Robert's quad began to approach her, not that Robert was moving it. Robert himself had his eyes closed and was breathing it all in. The world around hims didn't exist beyond what he could feel. Robert's muscles looked like they themselves were too big for him, despite his immense height. He was no longer wearing any clothes and his penis was enjoying the freedom, not to mention the expansion. It was easily several feet long, and showed no signs that it had reached it's max. Robert's face was hidden in the expanse of the rest of him, but judging by his moans and groans, it was easy to guess how he was feeling.

Margaret let out another scream, snapping Daniel out of his stupor. Daniel made a beeline over to her. When he reached the other side of Robert's quad, thicker than either of them was tall, he puzzled over how to get to her. He went over to between Robert's legs. He used any hair that was there, as well as the two wall of muscle to work his way up to the telephone pole of a penis. That helped him up the rest of the way, but did make Robert buck a bit. Daniel was very tempted to stay, but It looked from where he was that Margaret was very likely about to get squished. He licked the penis a little, causing a new tremor to drop a ceiling tile. “Maybe soon big guy.”

Daniel tried to balance along the top of his quad, made at least a little easier by the many crevices in his leg muscles. When he reached where Margaret was he reached down a hand and heaved her up on top of Robert. He had probably reached 40', if not 50' tall. They both ran along his body, eventually reaching the head. If Robert had had a neck before, he didn't now as muscles simply collided and in some case bulged out from the bottom of his jaw and hairline. His head was suspended many feet off the ground by his insane back muscles and traps that looked like waves about ready to crash down over his head, and anything unfortunate enough to be there at the time. His eyes opened as they reached the top of his very round chest. He began to lean up, using his arms at either side of the gym to prop him up a little. Margaret and Daniel had to grab onto what was probably a collar bone to keep their balance. Robert laughed at the difficulty, which bounced them around a bit. He was still expanding, now truly filling the gymnasium, able to touch all walls simultaneously.

Margaret was in a panic. “What the hell is happening?! Which of you dumbasses is doing this!”

Robert laughed more, but stopped when Margaret went tumbling. He picked her up and placed her on part of his shoulder that was flatter. “I was mad at Daniel in another timeline, and just started jumping like crazy, so I guess I'm that dumbass.” Robert's legs began to need to bend in order to fit in the room, though it did appear the growth was slowing.

Margaret looked over at Daniel. “Well guess what big guy. You in fact lost the fight so you aren't getting to enjoy this bod.” Margaret walked over to Daniel, and reached into his pocket for the stone. As she pulled it out, she was lifted off of Robert's chest by his hand.

“Come on Margaret, do you know how amazing it feels to be this big. I can do anything.”

Daniel stood up. “No you can't and you are treating Margaret like a bug. Put her down.”

Robert looked over, a little disappointed. Daniel simply looked at him with a stern look which had a little worry to it. Robert put Margaret back down, after which she corrected her clothing.

Robert looked back over at Daniel. “I didn't mean to make you feel like you are bugs. You are small though.”

Margaret moved over to right in front of him. “A promise is a promise Robert, you are going back. Maybe next time you can go outside for this shit so you don't almost squish me to death!” With that she took the stone bits from the baggie, and dumped them on Rob's chest. She looked as if she wasn't sure this would work.

Daniel walked over and knelt over. He put his hand on some of the stones. “I will go with you Rob. I agree I don't think we will be able to do anything, but more people might help.” Dead air hung there as both Robert and Daniel looked over at Margaret.

Margaret was now eyeing the rocks that sometimes rolled with the rise and fall of the whole landscape that was Robert. Daniel's hand held them from falling. They may as well have turned into snakes for all Margaret saw. Margaret reached down hesitantly and put her finger on one of the bigger ones.

“What if we can't stop him?” Margaret asked, barely escaping her lips, even as a whisper.

Robert's massive hand came around, and patted Margaret on the back with one finger, taking up a large sections of her upper back. “If you come, he will stop. He tried so hard to save you time and again. Now it is your turn. You can save him Margaret. It's your desire now. Travel back, and make it happen.”

Margaret's eyes watered at Robert's speech. Daniel held out his hand, and Margaret took it. She then closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and the stone she was touching turned green.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Chapter 15: Resurrection

Daniel was sitting in horticulture. He blinked a couple times, looking around. It was the day of the massacre. Daniel saw the seats around the room. Neither Mark, nor Margaret were in their seats. Daniel's heart raced. The massacre was going to happen any minute. Margaret hadn't travelled back far enough. Margaret would be in the greenhouse he assumed, and Mark was already gone to the washroom. 

Daniel checked his phone for the time. There was only a couple of minutes left. This was when Daniel would leave to go find Mark. Mark would confess his love and die. Daniel began to get up, but then stopped. Should he stay and save Zeke? He was teaching normally at the front of the class. He did seem to be teaching normally, but he did look a lot at Daniel. Seconds ticked by as Daniel sat, not knowing where to go. Eventually Zeke looked over at Daniel questioningly. 

"Daniel, would you do me a favour and go see what is keeping Mark. He seems to be taking a while."

Daniel got up from his seat. "Sir, with all due respect I think I am better off staying here." Daniel fixed him with a stare. "If you would let me, I would like to talk to Margaret for a minute."

Zeke blinked a couple of times, and checked the clock in the room. "Go ahead, I guess." He looked very confused but Daniel took the opportunity to slip into the greenhouse. Margaret was at the far end, curled up on the ground. Daniel ran up and knelt down in front of her. Tears were streaming down her eyes. 

"I messed up, I was thinking about the massacre when I jumped. I didn't think about the day before. It's too fast."

Daniel brought her into an embrace. "Margaret, it's fine, we have enough time. Just be ready, things are gonna happen any second now." 

They both held their breath, as if Daniel saying it would summon the explosions. They let their breaths out, and looked at each other. Then the explosions began. 

---------------

Robert was now at least 10 ft tall. The teacher hadn't even attempted to stop him when he had tried to leave class, which is good because he wasn't going to have any of that. He ran down the halls. His class was rather far from the horticulture room where the others were, and navigating the walls of the building was becoming hard at his height. The study building was made to house him, this school clearly wasn't. He was still on the second floor, though almost above the horticulture room when the explosions started. Robert was used to the fall by now. Spreading his feet wide and putting his arms up to catch debris as he landed with a thud, causing a dent in the ground where he fell. He threw off the ceiling that fell on him. He began to continue on his way when someone in a black hood rounded the corner with a stone in his hands. 

Robert's face immediately hit a scowl. "We're not even in the math hallway, why are you here?"

The hooded figures mouth spread into a huge grin. "Why because you are here, of course. You are almost 10 ft tall now? Did you not consider that this might all be about you? You are the one who can barely control his strength. You are the one who could grow into a god to this world."

Robert began advancing toward the Reaper. "I am no god."

The Reaper rubbed the stone against his hood, careful not to reveal his face. "Are you sure, when you reach 50 ft tall, 100 ft, 1,000 ft tall will you feel the same? Who could possibly stand against you? Even I have to admit if you are 1,000 ft tall I am going to have to get a little more creative if I hope to beat you in a fight."

Robert had now reached the Reaper. The Reaper had taken on a ready pose, dropping the stone. "Daniel would stand up against me. Margaret would too. Hell even Zeke might for all I know. I don't care what happens, I am not looking to be worshipped."

The Reaper let out a laugh. "You say so in this moment, but it will happen you realise. People often can't help but worship things that are beyond their reasoning. One wonders what will happen when they find their worship misplaced."

Robert's forehead veins were popping. "I have places I need to be, excuse me." With that Robert pushed past the Reaper, who made no move to stop him. 

"Fair enough, but know something then. Know that I caused this. I killed these people. If anyone tells you otherwise, then they are mistaken."

Robert froze in place. He couldn't moved. Maybe, even just a little, with all their interactions across their jumping Robert had warmed to the idea the Reaper could have been innocent, but here he was confessing. "WHY KILL ALL OF THESE PEOPLE?!" Robert wasn't looking back, but was shouting through gritted teeth. The pressure in them was causing him pain, but he didn't care. 

The Reaper picked up the stone off the ground and began walking away. "I thought you had somewhere to be. Frankly I've got my own places to be. I'm sure there will be more opportunities for us to have quality conversations like this. And I know there will be more opportunities for me to kill you before it becomes too much a nuisance. Know that I am always watching." The Reaper began to walk down the hallway away from Robert. 

Robert turned his head to see the Reaper sauntering off. Robert yelled as he punched a wall, causing the wall, already not well supported from the explosions to fall some more. Robert could see the black hood jostle as he was sure the Reaper was laughing, but he only stayed looking a second before heading off to the horticulture room. 

-------------

Daniel and Margaret were blown to the side by the explosion. They both hit hard, crashing into some potted plans that gave them both some cuts. Another pot fell on Daniel, causing a wicked bruise on his back. They both groaned as they hit the ground, but they both remained conscious. Daniel got up first, only to lower himself again as the greenhouse began to catch fire in earnest. Smoke was quickly filling the room. Margaret lazily rolled onto her hands and knees and came to a crawl. She looked up to see her precious plants catching fire once more. The light of the fire seemed to reflect in her eyes, the effect of the flickering amplified by the uneven surface of her tears. She looked down as the fire caused her eyes to burn. Daniel was looking around, unsure how to get out of this. 

"Daniel, are you sure that the only way Zeke will live is if we get out of here right now? I want to curl up into a ball. I don't want to feel the pain of life anymore. I don't think I have the strength to help someone else fight through the pain, when I barely can myself."

Daniel looked over, but Margaret was letting her eyes drain water into the ground. "Margaret, I truly think it can only be you, and to try something else means going through all this again. It's not easy for any of us. If it was, we would come back here over and over until we could save everyone, but the mental strain of watching people die over and over again, no one could take that."

Margaret sniffled as she wiped her eyes with her palms. "OK, follow me." With that Margaret led Daniel around the fire.

When they both returned, Zeke had already come too. A knife was in his hands, ready to slit his throat. 

"ZEKE!" Daniel's voice harmonised with Margaret's as she sprinted and launched herself at Zeke. Both went down in a tumble. Margaret was left laying on top of Zeke, her head on his chest. The knife had sliced her arm, but not seriously, and Zeke let it drop to the floor. Margaret finally let herself sob full force into Zeke's chest. Everyone was still, not knowing how to react, but the relative silence was broken by Rob Busting through the classroom door. He took in the whole scene in a couple seconds before it began to move. Zeke looked over at Daniel, then backwards and up at Robert. Finally his eyes came down to Margaret. She continued sobbing into his chest, only to have it take on a new strength as he curled up and kissed her on the top of her head. He then pet her head as he fell back, exhausted. 

"Rob, since you are closer. In my desk there is a blue folder. Can you salvage as much of it as possible please, it's important."

Rob began to move over to it, but once he got to the tiny handles that his large fingers were having difficulties pulling, Daniel ran over to help. Daniel got the drawer open and pulled out the file, on which was labelled Margaret. Daniel looked over at Zeke and Margaret, both solely focused on each other. Daniel used one hand to grab Robert's nearby hand and wrap it around his waist. He then tugged the top a couple times and braced. Robert took the hint and heaved Daniel up. Rob hugged Dan's waist into his abs in front of him. Daniel'd torso slid between Rob's huge pecs, and Rob brought his other hand in to hold Daniel securely. Daniel opened the file so they could both see what was inside.

Inside the blue folder were several things. One was a collage of 2 articles, one covering the death of Margaret's parents, the other their obituaries. The rest were tests and such about Zeke's suitability. Finally the last page was a document requiring signatures from both Zeke and Margaret. After a quick skim they both realised what it was for. They were adoption forms. Robert gasped when he figured it out.

"Boys, that file is for another day, could I ask one of you to hold onto it for a bit. We can discuss it when we get settled. For now, we should go find the fire brigade." He had aimed that back at them, but now he spoke barely in a whisper to Margaret. "Are you gonna be ok to walk? I can help you." She nodded but when she got up she seemed very shaky. She removed her heels, but Zeke still put one arm around his shoulder. He put his other arm around her. 

Robert looked back and noticed that Margaret without heels was still taller than Zeke, and Zeke looked like he wasn't in great condition either. Robert began to fall back to help, but Daniel pulled him forward. Daniel whipped his phone out, cracked but miraculously operational and typed a message up to Robert. "Be ready if they need you, but I think you should let Zeke have this." Robert nodded immediately, and leaned over to kiss the top of Daniel's head. 

The fire brigade was not far down the hall and they came running when they saw the 4 survivors. 

(AM: OMG I can write short chapters! That was great. I really like how that one panned out. We are getting closer to the end I think guys! I have no intention at this moment to write another jump back to this time, though there will obviously be references to it.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

On 6/18/2017 at 10:44 PM, Astromuscle said:

Chapter 15: Resurrection

Daniel was sitting in horticulture. He blinked a couple times, looking around. It was the day of the massacre. Daniel saw the seats around the room. Neither Mark, nor Margaret were in their seats. Daniel's heart raced. The massacre was going to happen any minute. Margaret hadn't travelled back far enough. Margaret would be in the greenhouse he assumed, and Mark was already gone to the washroom. 

Daniel checked his phone for the time. There was only a couple of minutes left. This was when Daniel would leave to go find Mark. Mark would confess his love and die. Daniel began to get up, but then stopped. Should he stay and save Zeke? He was teaching normally at the front of the class. He did seem to be teaching normally, but he did look a lot at Daniel. Seconds ticked by as Daniel sat, not knowing where to go. Eventually Zeke looked over at Daniel questioningly. 

"Daniel, would you do me a favour and go see what is keeping Mark. He seems to be taking a while."

Daniel got up from his seat. "Sir, with all due respect I think I am better off staying here." Daniel fixed him with a stare. "If you would let me, I would like to talk to Margaret for a minute."

Zeke blinked a couple of times, and checked the clock in the room. "Go ahead, I guess." He looked very confused but Daniel took the opportunity to slip into the greenhouse. Margaret was at the far end, curled up on the ground. Daniel ran up and knelt down in front of her. Tears were streaming down her eyes. 

"I messed up, I was thinking about the massacre when I jumped. I didn't think about the day before. It's too fast."

Daniel brought her into an embrace. "Margaret, it's fine, we have enough time. Just be ready, things are gonna happen any second now." 

They both held their breath, as if Daniel saying it would summon the explosions. They let their breaths out, and looked at each other. Then the explosions began. 

---------------

Robert was now at least 10 ft tall. The teacher hadn't even attempted to stop him when he had tried to leave class, which is good because he wasn't going to have any of that. He ran down the halls. His class was rather far from the horticulture room where the others were, and navigating the walls of the building was becoming hard at his height. The study building was made to house him, this school clearly wasn't. He was still on the second floor, though almost above the horticulture room when the explosions started. Robert was used to the fall by now. Spreading his feet wide and putting his arms up to catch debris as he landed with a thud, causing a dent in the ground where he fell. He threw off the ceiling that fell on him. He began to continue on his way when someone in a black hood rounded the corner with a stone in his hands. 

Robert's face immediately hit a scowl. "We're not even in the math hallway, why are you here?"

The hooded figures mouth spread into a huge grin. "Why because you are here, of course. You are almost 10 ft tall now? Did you not consider that this might all be about you? You are the one who can barely control his strength. You are the one who could grow into a god to this world."

Robert began advancing toward the Reaper. "I am no god."

The Reaper rubbed the stone against his hood, careful not to reveal his face. "Are you sure, when you reach 50 ft tall, 100 ft, 1,000 ft tall will you feel the same? Who could possibly stand against you? Even I have to admit if you are 1,000 ft tall I am going to have to get a little more creative if I hope to beat you in a fight."

Robert had now reached the Reaper. The Reaper had taken on a ready pose, dropping the stone. "Daniel would stand up against me. Margaret would too. Hell even Zeke might for all I know. I don't care what happens, I am not looking to be worshipped."

The Reaper let out a laugh. "You say so in this moment, but it will happen you realise. People often can't help but worship things that are beyond their reasoning. One wonders what will happen when they find their worship misplaced."

Robert's forehead veins were popping. "I have places I need to be, excuse me." With that Robert pushed past the Reaper, who made no move to stop him. 

"Fair enough, but know something then. Know that I caused this. I killed these people. If anyone tells you otherwise, then they are mistaken."

Robert froze in place. He couldn't moved. Maybe, even just a little, with all their interactions across their jumping Robert had warmed to the idea the Reaper could have been innocent, but here he was confessing. "WHY KILL ALL OF THESE PEOPLE?!" Robert wasn't looking back, but was shouting through gritted teeth. The pressure in them was causing him pain, but he didn't care. 

The Reaper picked up the stone off the ground and began walking away. "I thought you had somewhere to be. Frankly I've got my own places to be. I'm sure there will be more opportunities for us to have quality conversations like this. And I know there will be more opportunities for me to kill you before it becomes too much a nuisance. Know that I am always watching." The Reaper began to walk down the hallway away from Robert. 

Robert turned his head to see the Reaper sauntering off. Robert yelled as he punched a wall, causing the wall, already not well supported from the explosions to fall some more. Robert could see the black hood jostle as he was sure the Reaper was laughing, but he only stayed looking a second before heading off to the horticulture room. 

-------------

Daniel and Margaret were blown to the side by the explosion. They both hit hard, crashing into some potted plans that gave them both some cuts. Another pot fell on Daniel, causing a wicked bruise on his back. They both groaned as they hit the ground, but they both remained conscious. Daniel got up first, only to lower himself again as the greenhouse began to catch fire in earnest. Smoke was quickly filling the room. Margaret lazily rolled onto her hands and knees and came to a crawl. She looked up to see her precious plants catching fire once more. The light of the fire seemed to reflect in her eyes, the effect of the flickering amplified by the uneven surface of her tears. She looked down as the fire caused her eyes to burn. Daniel was looking around, unsure how to get out of this. 

"Daniel, are you sure that the only way Zeke will live is if we get out of here right now? I want to curl up into a ball. I don't want to feel the pain of life anymore. I don't think I have the strength to help someone else fight through the pain, when I barely can myself."

Daniel looked over, but Margaret was letting her eyes drain water into the ground. "Margaret, I truly think it can only be you, and to try something else means going through all this again. It's not easy for any of us. If it was, we would come back here over and over until we could save everyone, but the mental strain of watching people die over and over again, no one could take that."

Margaret sniffled as she wiped her eyes with her palms. "OK, follow me." With that Margaret led Daniel around the fire.

When they both returned, Zeke had already come too. A knife was in his hands, ready to slit his throat. 

"ZEKE!" Daniel's voice harmonised with Margaret's as she sprinted and launched herself at Zeke. Both went down in a tumble. Margaret was left laying on top of Zeke, her head on his chest. The knife had sliced her arm, but not seriously, and Zeke let it drop to the floor. Margaret finally let herself sob full force into Zeke's chest. Everyone was still, not knowing how to react, but the relative silence was broken by Rob Busting through the classroom door. He took in the whole scene in a couple seconds before it began to move. Zeke looked over at Daniel, then backwards and up at Robert. Finally his eyes came down to Margaret. She continued sobbing into his chest, only to have it take on a new strength as he curled up and kissed her on the top of her head. He then pet her head as he fell back, exhausted. 

"Rob, since you are closer. In my desk there is a blue folder. Can you salvage as much of it as possible please, it's important."

Rob began to move over to it, but once he got to the tiny handles that his large fingers were having difficulties pulling, Daniel ran over to help. Daniel got the drawer open and pulled out the file, on which was labelled Margaret. Daniel looked over at Zeke and Margaret, both solely focused on each other. Daniel used one hand to grab Robert's nearby hand and wrap it around his waist. He then tugged the top a couple times and braced. Robert took the hint and heaved Daniel up. Rob hugged Dan's waist into his abs in front of him. Daniel'd torso slid between Rob's huge pecs, and Rob brought his other hand in to hold Daniel securely. Daniel opened the file so they could both see what was inside.

Inside the blue folder were several things. One was a collage of 2 articles, one covering the death of Margaret's parents, the other their obituaries. The rest were tests and such about Zeke's suitability. Finally the last page was a document requiring signatures from both Zeke and Margaret. After a quick skim they both realised what it was for. They were adoption forms. Robert gasped when he figured it out.

"Boys, that file is for another day, could I ask one of you to hold onto it for a bit. We can discuss it when we get settled. For now, we should go find the fire brigade." He had aimed that back at them, but now he spoke barely in a whisper to Margaret. "Are you gonna be ok to walk? I can help you." She nodded but when she got up she seemed very shaky. She removed her heels, but Zeke still put one arm around his shoulder. He put his other arm around her. 

Robert looked back and noticed that Margaret without heels was still taller than Zeke, and Zeke looked like he wasn't in great condition either. Robert began to fall back to help, but Daniel pulled him forward. Daniel whipped his phone out, cracked but miraculously operational and typed a message up to Robert. "Be ready if they need you, but I think you should let Zeke have this." Robert nodded immediately, and leaned over to kiss the top of Daniel's head. 

The fire brigade was not far down the hall and they came running when they saw the 4 survivors. 

(AM: OMG I can write short chapters! That was great. I really like how that one panned out. We are getting closer to the end I think guys! I have no intention at this moment to write another jump back to this time, though there will obviously be references to it.)

Robert really does not understand the consequences of his growth does he? I am amazed though to see Robert snap back to somewhat normal quicker in the last "future moment". =3

I do hope that the reaper has reached him in a way and when they return to their new present time. That he will think about everything what the reaper said and will come to realise that even if he says that he is no god nor unstoppable while in a smaller size. Once he is in a size that is so beyond human limitations, the power; strength & the pleasure of the growth will go to his head and he will most likely view himself as a god and anything as small as a normal person would no longer matter to him in his pleasure and powerhungry mind. ^^;

And whoa, was this the first time the reaper showed himself to Robert and they had a somewhat normal talk? I think this was the first time Robert didn't go into a blind rage and go after the reaper but for at least a while focussed only on his task. That is impressive, but he still forgot about it after he heard the reaper taunt him.

I still wish I knew why the reaper is doing what he is doing though. ^^; As robert said: "Why kill all those people?". =/ It is basically the starting point of the events afterwards. But still, why do it? =/

And what happened to Mark?! 80 Is he dead? Or is he still alive? I hope the latter =S; (though wouldn't be surprised if Mark were to be the reaper atm either. xP lol)

Also: Was THAT why Margaret was so obsessed for saving Zeke? Because he wanted to adopt her? That is so sweet. I really hope this story will all end on a happy note and that no one will need to die in the end anymore. Not even the reaper, who might not even exist anymore after all is said and done. ='3 <3 <3

Another wonderful few chapters in this story. ='3 <3 <3 And congrats on being able to write short chapters now. 83 <3