TimeSplitters

Astromuscle

Chapter 5: Frustration 

Daniel opened his eyes slowly to a new Friday. One more day of jumping and then he could move on. There would of course be other tests, but next time he would be cautious. Daniel was resolute that he would make a note next time of when he jumped to, but he couldn't remember when he had jumped to today. He had done the jump and quickly left, so Daniel also decided a watch was going to be necessary.

Daniel's goal for today was just to avoid Robert at all costs. Yesterday had been so hard, and today would not be easier. Daniel tried to spy on Robert from a distance. Robert went at some point to the weight room and Daniel took the opportunity to grab a stock of food for the day. Daniel then waited for the moment to reveal itself. At around 4 in the afternoon it hit him. He twisted and turned in pain (though noticeably less than last time). He did manage to let out a scream. It may as well have been a siren's call, because Robert came in and busted down the door. Daniel looked up to see the even larger-now man squeezing slowly through the door. He was much bigger than when Dan saw him last. Eventually Rob got through and rushed towards Dan. Rob stood there trying to help while also not wanting to hurt Dan. Daniel turned away from Rob and tried to crawl away. Eventually he managed to vocally tell Rob to "Go away" to which Rob refused.

Daniel's jump eventually subsided and he moved away from Rob to come face down on his bed. He laid there and just kept repeating to Rob to go to his own room.

"Daniel, just talk to me I want to help. What is it doing to you?"

"Nothing! Leave my room now please!" Dan only laid face down not moving. 

"Daniel I am not going to watch you deteriorate from this" With that Daniel came over to Daniel on the bed and flipped him over despite some fighting from Daniel. As Rob steadied himself on either side of the bed with his hands, Daniel revealed what he had been hiding. Daniel was hard, or at least as far as Rob could tell. Rob had always had a penis that was on the larger side, so he was unsure if the 4 inch little prick pushing up against Daniel's pants was actually a full hard on, or just a partial. Judging by the amount of pressure it was exerting, Rob figured that Daniel was simply not blessed by the gods.

Robert began to laugh. From Daniel's perspective the great mass, which didn't really look that secure where it was despite the massive pillars supporting it, began to move up and down with each guffah. Daniel quickly readjusted despite himself to hide his boner. 

"GET OFF ME!"

Robert quieted his giggling and removed himself from above Daniel. "Ah come on Daniel, it's fine. It's kind of cute actually."

Daniel shut his eyes and breathed deep breaths trying to control his erection.

"Daniel are you gay?" Robert looked intently At Daniel and then smiled and did a quick pec bounce to see if it got a reaction from me. 

Daniel turned away and gave one hearty (possibly fake) laugh. "Because of my dick, you get an erection when you jump too sometimes"

Robert thought about it for a second. "Yes but I am attracted to my growth. The fact that I am getting bigger and stronger just makes me feel so good." While Robert floated in his thoughts, his pants began to become a tent, within seconds surpassing Daniel's display. 

Daniel was struck. Perhaps it was because of the display which was quickly stretching Robert's pants to their limits with an amazing bulbous bulge at the top. Perhaps it was because Daniel thought of something that made a lot of sense.

"Robert, are you gay?"

Robert came back down to earth and gave Daniel a beaming smile. "Damn straight I am." Daniel was actually blown away. He had just assumed that the super masculine man (who arguably was pushing the definition of man) would be attracted to woman. Daniel was not sure if it mattered though. "But wait," Robert interjected on my thoughts, "you didn't answer me. Are you gay?"

"Robert we went through school together, you saw me date girls." Daniel looked at Robert with a sad look.

"Are you bisexual?"

Daniel went over to put his hand on Rob's shoulder as he had done to countless woman before. "No buddy, I don't think so."

Daniel was surprised to find Robert looked a little disappointed. Robert looked away and started to move away. "I am gonna leave now, you look like you are doing better."

Daniel felt bad for the big guy, but let him go. "Rob, could you close the door an the way out."

"Sure buddy" Once Rob squeezed through the door he brought the door with him, only to reveal Zeke from behind the door. eke looked directly at Daniel and held his finger to his lips signalling Daniel to be quiet. Daniel jumped at the sight of Zeke but stayed silent as they both listened to the slow methodical steps of the titan who had just left the room fade from hearing.

"Zeke, what are you doing here, I haven't talked to you since..." Daniel paused trying to think back.

"Since before the massacre, I know." Zeke walked over carefully. For a man who wasn't that old for a teacher frown lines seemed to be the prevalent feature forming on his face.

(Astromuscle: As an author's note, I know what I said above seems wrong. I contradicted nothing. Figure it out!)

Daniel nodded. He had seen Zeke around before the massacre, and had physically seen him since the incident, but they had never had a conversation. That seemed odd to Daniel, living together for so long and never talking, but Zeke was elusive. 

"Daniel, I have a question for you. What do you secretly desire to change about yourself?"

Daniel now just seemed confused. "Zeke what are you talking about?"

"Ok let's try this. What do you think Robert wants to change about himself more than anything else?"

"Well that's easy, he wants to become bigger and strong enough to take on The Reaper."

"Exactly, and what happens when he jumps?" Zeke looked at Daniel expectantly.

"He grows."

Zeke picked up the end of Daniel's sentence "Both now and slightly in the past."

"But you just get more depressed, don't you, your theory doesn't pan out" Daniel looked like he was beginning to freak out. His pulse beat faster.

Zeke frowned, yet looked intensely at Daniel "Assume that actually is my desire. So what is yours Daniel?"

Daniel started to become more afraid. "Who would want to be more depressed? That doesn't make sense."

Zeke's eye began to twitch in frustration. "Do you even know what you're desire is?" He took a deep breath. "Daniel, weird things are happening to us, and Robert is willing to be there for you. I understand that you're changes, like ours, are scaring you. Daniel you need to accept what you are becoming before it's too late." Zeke's eyes then rose to the door, "Unless you are already too late."

"Zeke, do you know what happens when I jump?"

"I think so, for the record I don't get a boner when I jump. I saw you jump earlier this week and you didn't have a boner. Curious that you got one this time."

Daniel was mortified. "Wh- Why even ask me?" Daniel was shaking.

Zeke looked back as he began to leave the room. "I wanted to make sure that was your desire. I think you are afraid to admit it is, but I also think you are so freaked out because you know why you desire it. Don't be afraid, no one will look at you differently." Zeke kept moving towards the door and called over his shoulder back at Daniel "Besides, maybe you having this information will help the future. I can't stop Robert, but maybe you can."

Daniel sat and watched as Zeke closed the door behind him. Too late Daniel thought about what Robert needed to be stopped from doing, but when he checked the hallway Zeke was nowhere to be seen. Daniel went to talk to Robert and sort things out. He checked the weight room, kitchen and even his room, but he wasn't in any of those places. Daniel thought he might have gone outside, so he went out to search for him. Daniel was determined to find Robert, until in part of his search near the base again he saw The Reaper enter the base. Daniel was apprehensive that it might be another trap but he decided despite it he would have to go check the base for Robert. As he entered he caught a glimpse of the reaper going in a direction. Daniel sped up to a sprint and followed, eventually he got closer, enough to be within view when The reaper looked back with his hood staying over half his head and billowing behind him. A massive toothy grin split his face as he saw Daniel behind him. As they rounded one corner he managed to put on a burst of speed and got away from Daniel. He rounded a corner a couple of seconds behind The Reaper, and he was gone.

Several doors were scattered along either wall before him, but Daniel could hear a lot of sounds now coming from the direction of the stone room. Daniel didn't catch any other glimpses as he ran to the stone room, but what he saw purged all thoughts of The Reaper from his mind. The doors to the stone room were broken down and inside, holding the stone against the ground as he bucked and pulled and contorted on the ground kneeled a Robert who was absolutely gigantic. Standing at 20 feet now and constantly growing in fits the giant pushed up and out while tightly maintaining a grip on the stone. All around scientists were freaking out as they scrambled away from the quickly expanding man, who would at the rate he was going overwhelm the room itself in no time. The stone under his hand glowed a strong green constantly the whole time.  

The smiling scientist ran over to him with a thankful look on his face that someone who could help was here, though Daniel didn't know what help he would be. The man who had been in his room not so long ago now looked like he could detach and bench press his room if he wanted to. Great powerful arms were constantly being adjusted to continue to support his widening shoulders and lengthening body. His back pumped higher and higher away from the back of his head adding mass on that side to counteract the growing pecs that had to be heaving him down. behind that his ass grew ever higher and more defined as it blew up with solid muscle. His quads and hamstrings grew out in all directions, matching each other in size inch for inch. behind even that powerful calves pushed out his growing feet further and further behind him. It seemed to Daniel that despite the size of this colossus, his growth was not slowing, but in fact speeding up. By the time the scientist reached him, he was sure Robert was at least 25 feet, well on his way to 30. 

"Daniel, help. We made a mistake. Robert has become a monster. He broke in here while we were performing tests and took the stone. He said he is going to kill all of us, and then he is going to make the world worship him. He has gone crazy!" At this point one scientist came out with a handgun and shot at Robert. Notably the first shot hit him in the arm, and bounced off. A bruise began to form but there was no wound to match. Daniel's stared in awe and fear at the display, but quickly concentrated instead on the scientist. 

"How can I help?" 

The scientist for once dropped his smile. "I hate to say it, but he is too powerful and too determined to slaughter everyone." As if to punctuate the sentence Robert brought his hand down and pounded the ground, barely missing the girl who had shot him, causing her to fall and drop the gun. "Travel back to a time, any time you think you can, the further back the better. Make it so that Robert wasn't a part of this. It's the only way to save everyone."

Impossible. Daniel was being asked essentially to kill his best friend. Daniel was panicked and in disbelief that the man he knew would be threatening everyone, but he was now filling up the room, wall to wall. If he took any more time Daniel didn't think he could even get to the stone. 

Daniel ran over to Robert, in his fits, which were moving him around less more so because the building was constraining him than because of the growth stopping. The massive now easily 50 foot bulging beast stared down at him. A pained smile flew to either side of his face as he gazed down more and more at Daniel. "How do you like me now buddy? Like what you see. He laughed, causing the building to shake and groan. Bits began to fall from the ceiling. 

"Robert you have to stop. What you are doing is not OK."

Robert's face lost it's grin and what might have been average frustration looked like an ever expanding god about to smite everything. "Well it doesn't matter what you want, I am loving every minute of this, and if I ever see The Reaper again, I will grind him under my feet!" Daniel decided to not tell Robert The Reaper had been here earlier.

Just then a grenade came from the area by the door where the no-longer-smiling scientist had confronted him. Robert put his back down as best he could to it. This protected his frontside, and lifted his hand off the stone. Daniel took the chance and made a sprint. He dove for the stone, getting one more final look at Robert long naked display (he might have walked in with clothes) and touched the stone, thinking back to his childhood. As the explosion filled up the side of the room on the other side of the wall of muscle, the world also descended into a darkness for Daniel it only by a warm green light. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Whoa, Robert became a greater threat than The Reaper?! 80

Please dun tell me that Daniel is gonna kill Robert. ;n; Why is Robert so power hungry? And why does he want to either kill everyone kr have everyone that is left woreship him? Could it be the constant rejection from Daniel? Would Robert have been different if Daniel accepted his sexual orientation and would be dating Robert? Maybe Daniel would be able too keep Robert in check and because Robert has someone he loves & care about, would not go power hungry and all? =0

Gosh i am so looking forwards to reading the next chapter 8D <3

• Upvote 2

Chapter 6: Assassination

(Astromuscle: I was gonna leave the last chapters to you all for a couple of days at least, but I caught a cold and had writer's block on any stories ATM so Hanugumo (aka Daniel if memory serves), here you go)

Desperation can make people do silly things. A man for example who was told to go back far enough to be able to kill someone might jump to age 5, for example, when 13 or any time before the massacre would probably have been sufficient. 

Daniel had been desperate.

He was now 5, again.

Daniel hadn't been exceptional at 5, he was in kindergarten and had already become friends with Mark, but wasn't very social with the other kids. Of note in his class, a kid who seemed to be abnormally taller and larger than the rest. Daniel quickly began pretending to be a kindergartener. He found it surprisingly hard to do, once letting a word than he had any right knowing slip out, causing the teacher to look at him confused. 

"Mommy says that word a lot, do you know what it means?" Daniel made his best cute/innocent face and looked up at the teacher.

"Don't worry sweetie, you don't need to know what tequila is." The teacher walked away, keeping a careful eye on me. 

Mark, who had been who Daniel had been talking to laughed. "Tequila? You can't drink that. That's an adult drink!"

Daniel giggled a little. "Well I feel like I want to drink some."

Mark looked across the table at his friend. "You're funny, I like you."

Daniel had made such an effort to forget about happened (or would happen) to his friend that he forgot how much he was great to be around. 

"Mark, who is the big kid there." Daniel said, pointing at the kid who was dwarfing all of them by quite a few inches. He sat now playing with finger paints, making a non-distinct shape on the canvas.

Mark looked over at the boy, "That is Rob. I don't know that much about him really, he kind of keeps to himself."

Daniel had not known that Robert and him had gone to kindergarten together. They had shared classes in high school occasionally but he hadn't realised he had known Robert before that. It was oddly... serendipitous (which was a word he didn't think he could pawn off on his parents using a lot so he kept it to himself). He told Mark he would be right back, got up and and walked over to the most imposing 5 year old Daniel had ever seen. Despite being only 5, and everyone still having a bit of baby fat Rob was big enough for his muscles to begin to show through. Daniel had to wonder how big he would be by the time he got back to his fight with The Reaper. If he got back to his fight with The Reaper, Daniel thought instead. He was hear to make sure that all didn't happen. Fear and panic swirled in him at the thought, but he quietened it all as he finally made it to Robert, who looked over and down at him.

"Can I help you?" Robert wore no emotion on his face.

"Hi, my name is Daniel. You are Robert right?" Daniel stuck a huge smile on his face.

Robert hesitated for a sec. "I am, did you want something?" Daniel could only think of how different this person seemed from the Robert he had been living with, confident and boisterous. 

"I heard you didn't have many friends. I wanted to be one." Daniel had expected Robert to be more open, he wasn't sure if he could befriend Rob this way. 

Rob's face changed, going through many emotions at once. Eventually he settled on sadness, standing up he brought himself right up to Daniel, towering over him only by inches, but they may as well have been feet. "Aren't you afraid of me?" 

Dan looked up at him and met his eyes. "I don't think so. You seem nice" Daniel just wanted this conversation to end. It was hurting him to talk about his friend as if he didn't know him, or know that he would snap in the future.

The teacher was beginning to come over at the scene she thought was about to happen before Robert stepped back from Daniel. He still didn't look happy, but at least the tension was gone. He began to wash his hands in a water bucket next to the painting station, to which the teacher helped him clean and then sent him on his way. Robert followed Daniel wordlessly back to the table where Mark was still sitting. Both sat at the table and Dan introduced Robert and Mark. They leaned over the table and shook hands. Robert finally had the morbid look from his face, instead replaced with happiness. He must have sucked it from Mark, because Mark did not look very happy to meet Robert. Daniel was confused, but let it go. They all talked for a bit until it was time for a reading circle. Afterwards, Mark pulled him aside and invited him over for the weekend for a play date, if his parents were ok with it. Daniel said yes, they had always had fun together. 

On the weekend Daniel came to Mark's house. His mother said they could only stay for about an hour, but that was fine for Daniel. He had remembered something, and it would help him immensely in his mission. Mark and him went to play in the play room that was in Mark's house. They were to be watched by Mark's older brother, about 14 years old and dressed all in black. He was completely involved in his game, even though Marks parents had told him to watch them, since they were running some errands with Dan's mom. 

Mark made a couple hand motions to make sure his brother was not looking, then asked "Dan want to see something cool?"

Here was what Dan had been waiting for. "Yes!"

With that they sneaked off and went upstairs. They entered a room with musicians and lots of heavy metal type things on the door. They walked in quietly to a room lined with posters galore, and a katana running the length of one of the walls. Mark quickly made a beeline for a chest at the other side of the room and opened it. Inside were inlaid containers housing daggers. Many sizes and varieties were in there. His eyes were also drawn to some throwing knives, which here smaller and lighter to make them easier to throw. Mark suddenly spun around towards the door in fear. Daniel took the opportunity to begin to grab a throwing knife. As he expected, since it was intended to be small for an adult to throw with a couple fingers, it was still a little big for Dan's hand, but it was manageable. 

"Did you hear something? If my brother finds us in here he will kill us." Mark was petrified looking at the door. Dan shoved the throwing knife in his waistband, trying not to cut himself, and walked up beside Mark and told him they had better go back to the play room just in case.

Daniel somehow or another managed to get the knife home unnoticed. The next day, he told his mom that he didn't get to hang out much with Mark yesterday so he wanted to play again today. When his mom said she could call Mark's parents again to see Daniel interjected.

"Mommy they are busy today, Mark told me so, but I made a new friend at school." Dan's mom wasn't ready to go to a stranger's house, but Dan remembered that he was 5 and proceeded to cry. To calm him down, the mother looked up the name in the phone book and called ahead. Robert's dad seemed ecstatic that his son had made a friend at school. Daniel got his way and his mother took him to see Robert. Daniel made sure to bring the throwing knife with him to Robert's house. It was time for Daniel to do what he needed to. He was not excited. 

When Dan and his mom got to the door they were greeted by both of Robert's parents. They invited them in. Robert was in the backyard playing on a set of monkey bars. Daniel was almost sure that he had just been doing pull ups on them, but he stopped when we all walked outside. 

"Hi Robert, I came to play today" Daniel stomach knotted at lying. Robert dropped down and came over.

"Sounds fun." Robert's face began to soften and he even smiled. The parents seemed satisfied. Dan's mom suggested staying outside, which worried Dan, but Robert's parents offered some ice tea in their air conditioned house. It was rather warm out, so Dan's mom relented and came inside.

"Rob you have a whole jungle gym to yourself! There's even a fort there." With that Dan ran over to climb into it.

Robert looked uninterested in the fort. "We have a sandbox too, want to play in there."

Daniel had now made it up to the door of the fort. It had windows, but it was hard to see inside. from the house. "In a sec, do you wanna come up here with me" It was clear he didn't, but he came up despite himself, slowly.

They both ended up and Dan turned to face Rob, as he finally came through the door Dan grabbed the knife behind him, closed his eyes and swung out. His hand flew and he felt his arm stop suddenly. For one second Daniel thought he had done it, before he realised the pressure stopping his arm wasn't from the knife, but from his wrist. He opened his eyes to see that Rob was holding his wrist, as a tear fell down from his face. His sadness quickly boiled into rage as Rob used his other arm to push Daniel against a wall by his neck and his arm in the air. Daniel hit the wall hard and couldn't breathe.

"How could you?" Robert was so angry, but tears still fell from his face. 

Daniel tried to respond, but couldn't make words form. Dan squirmed until he got a foot free and shoved it into Robert's stomach. In their original time, that probably wouldn't have worked, but due to the 2 kids being similar sizes Robert was pushed back. Daniel caught himself and leaped. This was his only chance. He tackled Robert to the ground, but again Robert caught his hand before Daniel could bring it down. 

"Daniel, we shared so many good times together. Gay or not, do you hate me that much?"

Daniel was taken aback. Robert took the opportunity to switch the position they were in and end up on top of Daniel. 

"You jumped here? When did you jump here?"

Robert kept him pinned despite Daniels squirming. "After people started shooting me inn the stone room. I jumped back here in case they tried to do anything to me in the past. I didn't think it would be you." Robert moved and lifted Daniel overhead, facing a wall and throwing him against it. Daniel hit with a thud and ended up o the ground and lost grip of the knife. 

"Robert, why did you go on a rampage? *cough* why threaten everyone?"

Robert had been approaching Daniel to do more damage but stopped. "Rampage? what do you mean?" 

Daniel began to stand up, using the wall for support. "You were going to kill everyone, and make everyone worship you. You were going to rule the world with force."

Robert charged Daniel and pinned him to the wall. "What bullshit is that? You think you are so attractive that your rejection is enough to send people into fits? Get over yourself!"

Daniel was now confused. "The scientist told me you threatened to slaughter them."

Now it was Robert's turn to become confused. He let Daniel come down and grabbed the knife that had been discovered. "I didn't do threaten anyone, I didn't say anything. I just broke into the stone room. That's it."

Daniel looked up at Robert as he held his sore arm. "Why break in and use the stone then? You were becoming massive, almost outgrowing the building."

Robert sat down opposite Daniel. Robert hadn't sustained a single injury from the fight. "I was frustrated, you had turned me down. Am I not allowed to be moody? I feel good when I grow, and you left me feeling weak. I decided I needed to be stronger. It didn't really help though."

"So you just were using the stone to grow. You didn't talk to anyone?"

Robert looked over at Daniel with a hurt face. "Do you honestly believe that I would go and hurt someone for no reason. Do you really believe so little in me?"

Now it was Daniel's turn to feel hurt. It had been nagging at him but he had been ignoring it based on what he thought was fact. Now he was faced with what the idea he had known. Daniel was too good of a person to hurt someone. The only person he ever spoke of that way was The Reaper, and frankly given the chance Daniel would kill The Reaper too. 

Daniel curled up into a ball. "Shit I fucked up. Robert I am so sorry."

Robert played with the knife in his hands. "It's ok i guess. I can't say I'm not hurt, but you owe me." Robert forced a grin on his face. Daniel could tell it wasn't sincere, but would take it. 

"Why would the scientist lie to me?" Daniel tried to change the subject a little. It was a sad attempt, but it was an important question. 

"Wouldn't you try to kill a monster growing more powerful beyond belief. They were testing me to become a weapon Daniel, but when I showed that I would not bend to them and that I could become too powerful for their liking, they wanted me terminated. They couldn't kill me now, but right now I am vulnerable, and you were the only one they could send back."

Daniel felt used. Daniel got up again and dusted himself off. "I guess I better go. I really am sorry about this, I know it's not enough, but I was scared too."

Robert didn't stop him. Daniel came down from the fort and went inside. He told his mom that Robert really wasn't feeling well and that they should probably leave. Robert's parents excuse themselves to check on him, and Dan left.

The next day, Daniel went to school dreading to see Robert. Robert avoided him until lunch. Mark tried to get Daniel to talk, but he didn't really want to. Mark eventually got up in frustration and went up to Robert. After a minute they both came back and sat down with Daniel. Mark looked between them and when they wouldn't talk eventually whispered to them. 

"Look, I don't know what happened to make you two hate each other, but here's what I do know. Robert you don't have any other friends besides us, and Daniel you look so miserable right now, and you went out of your way to become friends with him. Now be friends already!" The last sentence had been louder drawing some attention. Other students were looking now. Robert finally looked at Daniel.

"Daniel, let's be friends." Robert reached out his hand. Daniel took it and they shook. Before they could let go though Robert pulled him his arm forcing him forward and put his mouth next to Daniel's ear. "Ever pull anything like that again, and The Reaper won't be the only one on my shit list." Robert let him go and Daniel began to cry. The teacher came to console him, but beneath his crying eyes stood a smile. Daniel had not known how much of a friend Robert had become, and losing him had affected him as hard as it had Robert.

Going forward Mark and Robert were Daniel's best friends. Robert had his own group of friends he liked to hang out with, but Robert still saw Daniel and Mark a lot. Despite Daniel originally thinking Mark didn't like Robert, they grew to like each other too.

Given the extra time to prepare for the massacre, Robert and Daniel also tried to prepare for The Reaper. Robert worked extra hard pumping his weights. He would often make Daniel come along, and Daniel even saw his body change because of it. Where before in high school he had been lanky, he now had some small muscle. They were defined, and he was considerably stronger. Mark developed a love for the gym too, and would often go, sometimes with Robert and sometimes on his own. Mark's build took more of a liking to the muscle than Daniel's growing to be a nice thick build, though it was still nothing next to Robert, who by the time they were entering high school had reached 8' 6" and showed no signs of stopping. He walked sideways through every door they past, and we made jokes that that would stop working before long. He even got a world record during high school for strongest man, telling them it wouldn't the last one he would break if he had a say in it.

Daniel took up several martial arts after Robert reminded him that the Reaper had seemed to have some agile fighting skill. Mark also joined these lessons with Daniel, though Daniel could tell he was only doing it to be near him. Daniel actually became pretty good, though not winning any competitions any time soon.

By the time the day of the massacre came, Robert and Daniel felt ready for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Wow what a cliffhanger! I really hope you write more soon! Awesome story! I have an idea as to who the Reaper is and a thought on what caused the massacre. I won't reveal my guess so I don't spoil anything. I

look forward [and jump back] to reading more! An incredible tale of muscle growth and science fiction blended with heart and soul into a delectable entree full of life and love and darkness and hope. Peace, CF 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh gosh. Those are the best chapter so far in this story.

Robert was bcoming too much for them to controlled and wanted Daniel to kill him but his friendship with Daiel is greater than anything those people could do and he could see what was real tho it's scary in a way how Daniel was so willing to kill his friend eventho he knows Robert cn help in the fight with the reaper and killing him could change things dramatically...

Zeke went to warn his friend, somehow he knew what was gonna happen and that's makes me think he has something to do with the reaper. Daniel saw  the reaper going in the same direction Robert and the stone was.... Curioser and curioser.

Aw. It was so nice to read about Mark. I have a feeling both Mark and Robert like Daniel that's why Mark is so jealous of Robert but hey now that we're in teh past why not let these three enjoy themselve? Im sure Robert wont say no toa threesome lol.

Going back in time by weeks changed things but now theyjumped years. They are 5 years old and both Robert and Mark has the knowledge of grown adults, they have that advantage that would help them trough teh basics of life and they can be more prepare to fight for their lves. I'm sure Daniel would make everything he can to save his friend Mark and now he has changed to. He is a different man than he was before and he knows they can do better.

I realy love this story my friend. Thank you.

Sorry if my english is not the best

• Upvote 1

Hey I'm glad everyone liked the travel to the past

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

Robert was bcoming too much for them to controlled and wanted Daniel to kill him but his friendship with Daiel is greater than anything those people could do and he could see what was real tho it's scary in a way how Daniel was so willing to kill his friend eventho he knows Robert cn help in the fight with the reaper and killing him could change things dramatically...

I just wanted to clarify Robert didn't want Daniel to kill him, the scientist did. Daniel was afraid of what he heard and saw enough to believe that Robert would actually threaten people, which he wouldn't. Robert got sad at Daniel's rejection and decided to sink into his growth (as someone else might slip into alcohol or sex). 

I hope that doesn't ruin your experience of the story, just thought it was an important clarification

• Upvote 2

Seems that true it all, Robert and Daniel after living through their youth again have become closer than before. ^^

Even though there was 1 little mistake, it seems they got over it quickly and they both technically rewrote history. And all thanks to 5 years old Mark. because thanks to him: Robert and Daniel shook hands; Daniel realized how much losing Robert affected him and all the positive changes those 3 together have experienced compared to the original timeline, was truly all thanks too Mark. ^^

Though what I do not quite understand is: Why does Robert know what happened in the future? Did future Robert's mind travel back in time together with Daniel's? =0

I am so glad that Daniel could finally let all the bad feelings fall away and just be friends with Robert. And I hope by the time the  massacre happens they might even are together. Or was that rejection from Daniel too great to let the feelings of love that Robert had for Daniel survive the timetraveling? =(

Also: Yay, I was right about the rejection being the cause of Robert's change to that almost horrible person. ^^ Though in hindsight, he was totally in the right to kill all those scientists. Though i am so sad that they made his alternate future self so broken and almost evil... I hope that he won't have that fate again in the new future. ='( That would be horrible... ;n;

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Hanugumo said:

Though what I do not quite understand is: Why does Robert know what happened in the future? Did future Robert's mind travel back in time together with Daniel's? =0

I don't want to exposition dump this answer because that would take a lot of time and be really out of place.

22 hours ago, Astromuscle said:

"You jumped here? When did you jump here?"

Robert kept him pinned despite Daniels squirming. "After people started shooting me inn the stone room. I jumped back here in case they tried to do anything to me in the past. I didn't think it would be you." Robert moved and lifted Daniel overhead, facing a wall and throwing him against it. Daniel hit with a thud and ended up o the ground and lost grip of the knife. 

After Robert realised the scientists were intending to kill him, and that they were unsuccessful in their time, he figured they might find a way to go into his past to hurt him. He jumped from there, the current Robert we are falling has no knowledge of the conversation he and Dan had in the store room. He figured they weren't going to get Zeke to go back in past (they would have to find him, get him to do it, and if Zeke came after him there might not be that much he could about it anyways) so his expectation was that Daniel would be the one to come after him, though he strongly hoped he wouldn't. 

Robert isn't good at math, but he does have decent practical intelligence.

Arguably, I should have had him say, "I didn't think you would" but whatever

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Astromuscle said:

I don't want to exposition dump this answer because that would take a lot of time and be really out of place.

After Robert realised the scientists were intending to kill him, and that they were unsuccessful in their time, he figured they might find a way to go into his past to hurt him. He jumped from there, the current Robert we are falling has no knowledge of the conversation he and Dan had in the store room. He figured they weren't going to get Zeke to go back in past (they would have to find him, get him to do it, and if Zeke came after him there might not be that much he could about it anyways) so his expectation was that Daniel would be the one to come after him, though he strongly hoped he wouldn't. 

Robert isn't good at math, but he does have decent practical intelligence.

Arguably, I should have had him say, "I didn't think you would" but whatever

*is embarrassed* Sorry. ^^;; I have been exhausted all day, the past week has been so demanding, I read that lart but didn't really sink in till now. ^^;;

Also: I am curious though. Why is Robert at age 5 so different compared to age 6? Was Robert weak enough to kill at age 5 and no longer as easily killed at age 6? I mean: it is quite a funny coincidence that Robert came back too age 5 and at around the same time as Daniel went back and met Robert for the first time. x3

And also: You say that this Robert doesn't remember the conversation he & Dan had with Zeke. But how can that be? I mean: The Robert in that conversation had a younger mind than the Robert that we are now following right? But shouldn't the Robert we are following right now be a future version of the Robert that had that conversation? Or is it different for Time Travelers? =0

And lastly: Sorry to ask these questions. I am just so interested in this story and really love it so much. <3