The Familiar - Chapter 2: Dark Past

Tyr

Chapter 1

Chapter 2 <---

Chapter 3

------------

A ghost form the past revealed

Alex awoke with a start, finding himself in a king-sized bed with red silk sheets. This wasn't his place, that was for sure as he notices the window looking out over the city of Darkhaven. He sits up, realizing he was naked at the moment as swearing more so, starting to think he'd been slipped something. He remembers the night prior, the huge pale beast of a man who'd turned seemingly sinister the longer they had talked.

"What the hell is going on?" Alex asked quietly to the large and well furnished room. He got up, noticing surpirisingly a check with his name on it with a rather large sum on it now. He picks it up and reads it, trying to learn even a little hint of his kidnapper. The name Thomas Righ stood out to him along with a an odd celtic knotwork seal. That was something at the very least though he still wasn't liking this. He held the check in his left hand as he walked towards the window to get a better idea of which building he was in. This had to be a penthouse from how high up they were... but that would put them in Obsidian Row, one of the most expensive towers to live in within Darkhaven.

"Enjoying the view?" Asked the familiar voice of Thomas Righ. Alex looked over his shoulder to see that large, powerfully built man smiling at him while wearing just a set of shorts that hugged that powerful thighs of his, leaving little to the imagination with impressive bulge he was showing.

"I... what the fuck did you dose me with? You can't just fucking do that to people," Alex said angrily as he tried not to admire the pale muscle god before him. He mentally swore at those words going towards this man who felt like his captor.

"You passed out, Alex. It's usually what happens after the first time a Familiar drinks their master's blood. I brought you home to make sure you rested," Thomas replied as he walks in and over towards Alex. "Rest assured, unlike you I do have some honor. I wouldn't do more without your consent despite how much I might desire you."

Alex glares more so as he looks on at Thomas, wanting to strike out at the big man. He wasn't afraid of him, pretty sure he knew more about martial arts than the big guy despite how comfortably he moved with all that size. Finally he can't help but cut loose, throwing a punch at Thomas. His fist connects with his left cheek and turns the big man's head, but that was it. Thomas didn't budge aside from that as if the pain wasn't a concern.

"Feel better now?" Thomas asked as he kept his head turns though his gaze shifted back to Alex. It was unnerving, the big guy hadn't even bothered to stop him.

"What... what the hell? That should have laid you out or at least staggered you..." Alex said as he pulled his hand away from Thomas' cheek. There was some bruising that started to mar his perfect pale skin but that was starting to fade away. Alex frowns more so now as he took in the words from the night before. He recalled it all right up to his passing out with surprising clarity. Something about the blood of a vampire.

"If I was operating by mortal standards, it would have. Sadly, I'm afraid I don't get to play by those rules anymore," Thomas says almost angrily as he turns to fully face Alex again. "I went to a very dark place when you showed me the sort of person you really were two years ago, Alex. I was almost swallowed whole by the darkness of my own depression that I couldn't even count on a fucking bodybuilder to help me with the steps needed to make better choices for my health."

Alex stepped back some now, seeing those icy blue eyes boring into him with what could only be called hatred. The large man's muscles bunched, he almost seemed to get larger as his veins all pulsed out under his pale skin. Alex looked at that face and considered it more so as he realized Thomas... had been a client. One of those he'd gotten money off of and then basically not bothered to keep up with like he'd said he would. It wasn't his fault, he had things to do. So what if he missed an appointment now and again...

"I gave myself over to something terrible," Thomas snarled as his muscles bunch more and this time... he did grow larger. Muscles bulging and rippling across his frame as they swelled beneath his skin. He looked about ten pounds larger already as he put his hand to Alex's chest and pushed him against the window. "I left myself be taken because it was clear people like you weren't going to help me. Perhaps I was too weak, unwilling to go it alone but it didn't matter. They had been watching me because of it, looking for the time to recruit me. Immortality even at the price I pay is hard to turn down, Alex."

He leans in close, his breath against Alex's cheek as his pecs press into him. The rage in those eyes were real but Thomas seemed still in control despite something within him trying to come out and take control. Thomas' flesh was chilly like his grip the night before but nothing one couldn't get over. Alex felt an odd mixture of feelings welling up within him as the muscular vampire pinned him like that. His hand went to the big man's waist, thumbs rolling over those big abs some as the vampire pressed close. Thomas' strong hand running along Alex's arms some now.

"I've wanted to explore you for some time. I had a crush on you, did you know that? You were so nice, seemingly helpful and encouraging until you let you mask slip. It hurts having someone you look up to prove to be perhaps a bigger monster, crushing the hopes of those seeking help. The damage you've done to people will forever outstrip what I've done to you. If you play your cards right, you'll become the greatest bodybuilder in history with me," Thomas said as his rage subsided more for his delight as your flexed your arms for him. Flexing your chest into the big man to push him back some as you start to feel yourself easily pumping up again. That stuff you'd given him was still working....

"I don't understand what's happening to me," Alex said as he pumped the big vampire for more details. Working himself up bigger and more impressive to make Thomas more pliant and willing to give him information. Thomas smiles knowingly but explores anyways as Alex swells against him. His bulge stirring against Alex's exposed cock which started to react the same. Alex didn't really do guys but Thomas seemed to be doing it for him, the sense of power and certainty mixed with his odd restraint from simply taking Alex.

"You're my Familiar. A human bonded to a vampire by blood. My blood is... improving you. Making up for the natural flaws humanity deals with and perhaps doing more. Look at you swelling, 20 lbs bigger. You trying to outgrow me?" Thomas replied with a teasing tone as he admires Alex pumping up bigger. He steps back, giving Alex more space almost invitingly as if daring him to push bigger.

Alex blinks some but smirks and starts to flex more, muscles swelling still larger as he pants and strains. He oddly felt himself rising up some as well as his frame seemed to expand taller to channel his hunger for size. This was insane and intense beyond anything he had ever experienced before. He had gone from his natural impressive build to one far larger now, growing larger until he was eye to eye with Thomas, easily his equal as a 250 lbs monster of muscle himself. He gives a cocky grin and presses his pecs into Thomas'

"Fuck, I have to say that I'm liking this part of the blood. But what stops me from just... outgrowing you?" Alex sneered now as he strains and swells a bit more. His pecs push Thomas' back as his visibly expand a bit larger than his would-be master. Thomas just watches calmly, not betraying panic nor pleasure as the arrogant bodybuilder pumps larger, inching up on him as his shoulders broaden.

"Fuck yeah, 260!" He laugh but the smiles darkly and pushes harder, bulking bigger as his veins stand out like hoses beneath his skin. "Mmmm, make that 270... 280... 290.... 300 FUCKING POUNDS!" Alex roars  as he gloats at rapidly outgrowing Thomas, flexing and posing some before smirking down at him from 6'9" now.

"You seem quite happy with my gift, I'm delighted," Thomas quipped with a calm smile now as the bigger man grabs him and spins him with the ease of a trained martial artist to slam him into the window so as to swap places.

"Now I'm the fucking boss, little vampire and your ass is going to explain who the fuck you are!" Alex demands as he presses Thomas' face into his immense, thick pecs. Thomas doesn't resist in the slightest, rather enjoying and worshiping the new big mounds of muscle. His hands moving to feel along Alex's big lats that pushed his thickly muscled arms out.

"Oh certainly. I was Thomas Lind, a unfortunate fellow who'd let his weight get the better of him," Thomas explained between kisses on those big pecs. Alex's big hand on the back of his head refusing to let him to much else. So much for the powerful vampire.

Alex frowned some as the name rang a bell. Thomas Lind had been a clerk in the city hall that had helped him deal with some title and license issues. They'd hit it off pretty well but Thomas had asked for his help in losing weight. The guy had been rather heavy set and was in great need of some help to motivate him to get rid of the bulk for a healthier future. It had all gone so well at first, Thomas paid him up front and they'd agree to some weekly sessions. Then Alex started forgetting to show up to sessions after the first few and Thomas seemed to grow increasingly frustrated. It was rather annoying really and when Thomas had confronted him about it, he'd demanded a refund. Alex had scoffed and told him to stay away from him, not having time for weak assholes who couldn't manage their own routines.

"You cut and run on me, Alex. You took my money, gave me a few sessions and then... ditched me. I was devastated. I fell into a deep depression from it and I almost didn't find my way out. Honestly, I didn't find my way out..." Thomas admits a bit darkly as he finally pulls his head back now. Alex found his grip no longer there as the vampire glares up into his eyes.

"So you can imagine as I teetered towards the abyss how I couldn't refuse an offer for something new. My patron turned me and for two years I've been learning and gaining in power. For example, the reason I'm not afraid of you even now? Kneel." Thomas ordered firmly as Alex felt himself start to obey. His eyes widening in panic as he remembered last night when  Thomas made him flex.

"My power over you is far more than you could possibly imagine," Thomas admits with a dark smile as he looks down at the kneeling man and put his hand on his cheek. "Now, get dressed and get out. You will return here tomorrow evening at sunset."

Alex numbly stood, dressing in a larger set of clothes Thomas produced out of a dresser for him and exited the palatial penthouse apartment. He fled from there back to his place, but the entire time he felt the terrible compulsion of the order to return tomorrow night. He had to resist....

• Upvote 21

• 2 weeks later...