The Familiar - Chapter 1: Pale Stranger

Tyr

(An entry into something long term. I hope people enjoy. I'll read over later for grammar. This was a late night writing jam on my part.)

Chapter 1  <---

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

------------

Decisions catch up with us in unexpected ways. 

Alex was in the gym, working on his arms at the moment. He was impressive to say the very least, being about 5'11" and 200 lbs of sculpted muscle that you'd expect on an aspiring bodybuilder. He was focused at the moment on his current routine, oblivious to the fact that something or someone might be observing him and plotting a fate far out of his own control. The pale man observing him went unnoticed despite his own powerful build and the grace he moved with that spoke of a predator more than anything else.

"Alex! You got a minute?" Called out Vince, the gym's manager, as he walks over to the bodybuilder now with a grin. Vince was in his 40s but kept up a strong build thanks to the perks of being in his position. He was tanned with a bald head, favoring t-shirt and slacks when not using the facilities himself or training others.

"Yeah, what's up?" He looks over at the big man with a grin as he sets down his dumbbells for the moment. He was wearing a underarmor shirt that hugged his strong frame well along with some black workout shorts also hugging his strong quads. Alex wasn't someone to ignore in the looks department, but it perhaps helped he was a bit narcissistic about his appearance.

"So, I've got a guy looking for a trainer, but he's got night shift work. You think you'd be up for it? He's wanting weekly sessions and is willing to pay the fees for that level of attention to his routines and needs," Vince said with an assured grin to show he thought he was doing his friend a favor. Alex found it a little odd how Vince seemed a bit more glassy eyed as he spoke, even if with his regular enthusiasm but blamed it on the guy being tired.

"Seriously? I mean I suppose though you know I've caught some heat for deals like that before. I couldn't help that some things came up," Alex said dismissively of those previous events though. "So yeah, if he's got the cash, I'd want it up front like usual. If he can do that, he's got himself a personal trainer."

"Great, I'll let him know. When do you want to have him do his first session?" Vince asked more so with a stressed smile as if something were bothering him. Alex frowns a bit at that but Vince said nothing else as he awaited his response. This was a little odd on the jovial owner's end but he again put it down to work strain.

"Oh, um I can manage tonight if he likes. How about that?" Alex looks around the gym some now, noticing the rather muscular pale man looking on at him with a odd mixture of desire and.. anger? The fuck was with that guy? He looks back over at Vince who seems relieved at the response now as he heads on over to the pale man. Alex frowns more so now, not sure what the hell a guy that jacked wanted with him. He had to easily have 50 lbs on Alex in sheer muscle mass stacked onto a 6'3" frame with blond hair and icy blue eyes even though he swore they seemed red for a moment.

"Alex, this is Thomas, he's your new client," Vince said as he lead the powerfully built pallid stranger over. His skin upon closer inspection seems more like marble with how truly pale he was as he offers his hand to Alex who felt an odd compulsion to take it despite some small voice in the back of his head screaming warning. Thomas's hand was almost frigid to the touch as he looks into Alex's eyes with a cold satisfaction.

"Hello, Alex. I hear your going to train me?" His voice was oddly familiar despite the man's chiseled, towering appearance not really reminding him of anyone save his face though memory fixated on someone far less fit.

"Yeah though why would you need a trainer? Looking at you, I'd say you already know what your doing," Alex said with a chuckle some as he watches Thomas give a dismissive gesture towards Vince. The owner obeys without a word and heads off towards his office before moving around the gym to tell the other patrons they were closing early today. People were slowly filing out while Alex frowns and looks back at the smiling pale stranger.

"You would think that, Alex, but I'm going to be honest that a lot of this is from some life changes I've gone through," Thomas said as he chuckles some, flashing his nearly perfect teeth. They would be perfect if not for his canines being oddly more pronounced. "Trust me, after tonight you'll understand."

Alex shrugs that off as he starts to lead the big man through lifting. Oddly enough he did seem to be less that well trained in lifting though he also knew some movements as well as if someone had perhaps did a poor job teaching him. That had to be one hell of a shitty trainer and this guy had to have crazy genetics to get this far on just dumb luck in his lifting. The issue was the guy seemed to know a few custom lifting techniques he taught which most lifters wouldn't normally have used.

"Have we met before, Thomas?" Alex asked with confusion some after Thomas did a set of reps like he would have told him too... only Alex never said a thing.

"Oh Alex, you have no idea who I am anymore, do you? Guess fucking over so many clients in the past years makes it hard recalling them," Thomas sneers as he lets the weights drop and his eyes go blood red. Alex stiffens as he looks at the pale man as he thinks about backing away but finds himself unable to move. "That's alright, we're going to have a long time to get to know one another."

Thomas chuckles as he walks over and offers Alex a protein shake container. The mix was ready as if prepared recently as Alex notices Vince has left and locked the doors behind him. It was only the pair in the gym now thanks to Alex owning a key for his late lifting sessions. Thomas coaxes him to drink and Alex finds his arm obeying as he brings the shake up to his lips, downing it reluctantly until the taste reaches his tongue. Alex shudders and downs the rest of the shake hungrily as he looses control to an odd new desire, his feelings towards Thomas becoming conflicted as a deep sensation of desire emerges within him.

"Wha...what was in that? Did you fucking drug me?" Alex demands as his muscles bunch, veins popping out along his body. He blinks more as his clothes seem to feel tighter like he'd just gotten a massive pump. He looks down at himself and gasps as he was indeed easily pumped up like one hard workout. "The fuck is happening to me?!?"

"A bit of a gift to bind you in service to me. Did you know the blood of a vampire has some very impressive effects on the human body?" Thomas asks as he walks around Alex, resting his hands on those pumped shoulders. Alex wanted to throw them off but at the same time wanted to savor the feeling, to please this pale stranger who'd walked into his life in the night.

"You and I are going to have a blast together, Alex." Thomas said, his mouth close to Alex's ear as he reaches around him to grip one of his pecs. Alex flexes in response to his touch and strains, his pecs bulging out thicker and heavier than before. Starting to strain and flex the rest of his frame as he starts to swell larger in his outfit, feeling the compulsion to show off to Thomas. "That's the spirit. You see what you can achieve with me as your one true sponsor?"

"Fuck you, this is so messed up... but... I could be a major pro with this..." Alex said as his own ego started to fight him on resisting. Thomas had some secret to making him bigger and better, perhaps he could play along for a while and reap the benefits before dumping this beefy pale god...god? What was happening to him? It was like Thomas was worming his way into his psyche without even speaking a word on the matter.

"You could and you will be. You are my Familiar. Now, flex," Thomas orders as he laughs. Alex obeys hungrily as he poses more, grunting as he balloons larger, easily having gained ten pounds packed onto his frame. 

"This is just a taste. It won't last, but you'll have some gains from it. Shall we begin the real lesson?" Thomas dark glee sounded in his voice as he flashes his canines again as Alex passes out, overwhelmed by everything.

• Upvote 21