Blue Pill Part 19

hotmuscle101

So I know my stories can be kind of hard to follow. Sometimes you have to go back and reread to find where I left off. I keep jumping back and forth between three different story lines in here. I was going to split them up into three seperate stories, but I think I will just end this series soon and start a new, less confusing one :P Please enjoy everyone. Leave some love.

Oh and sorry for the long wait. Now that winter is here I hope to be writing much, much more...

Blue Pill Part 19

“You should have ran when you had a chance Derek. Now you’re going to pay for this!”

Chris had straddled the body of the person he had knocked out. Still unable to see he could only assume it was Derek who was unable to escape. Chris began feeling around for something to tie Derek up with when his hand felt something small on the floor. He picked it up and rolled it in his fingers, quickly realizing that it must have been one of the pills from the bottle. Chris kept feeling around until he was able to come across two more of the pills.

“If I can’t tie you up, then I’m just going to make you helpless enough to where you can’t fight back!” Chris moved his right hand up the body feeling the rock hard abs row by row. He let out a slight gasp when he got to the over inflated pecs. He cupped the pec in his hand noting that it was hard but felt almost like the shape of a breast. His hand brushed across the nipple and he felt a wet sensation on his palm. He brought his right hand back to his mouth and with his wide tongue, he gave his palm a lick. “Mmmmmmm. I’m going to milk you like the little bitch you are!” Chris moved his right hand back to the pec and further up until his hand was just below Sarah’s jaw. With his right hand he pried open Sarah’s mouth and covered her mouth with his left hand as the two pills fell in. With his large left paw, Chris covered Sarah’s mouth and held her nose shut, forcing her to swallow the contents in her struggle to breathe.

Chris wasted no time in going for the prize. With his left hand still not allowing Sarah to breathe, he moved his head down to the throbbing nine incher and sucked it into his big mouth. Sarah began writhing in ecstasy underneath Chris. Having her dick sucked was such an amazing new sensation she couldn’t control herself. She instantly began shooting a huge amount of cream into the back of Chris’s throat. Chis guzzled down every last drop as he began to feel the body beneath him shrink down at an alarming rate. The cock in his mouth shrunk the fastest and continued shrinking until it popped out of Chris’s mouth. Chris realizing his vision was slowly starting to return, could make out the outline of the body beneath him. He watched as the nine inch dick he was sucking a moment ago retreated into the body and a gash had formed in its place.

“Now you’re gonna fucking pay Derek” Still not knowing who was actually beneath him, Chris lined up his giant cock head with the newly formed vagina and slammed it in. Chris moaned in ecstasy as he couldn’t believe how tight this hole was. He could feel the muffled screams from behind his hand and felt small fists beating against his arm. The body beneath began to struggle less and less, realizing Chris didn’t want to kill Derek, he released his hold of his nose. Sarah quickly began inhaling through her nose, trying to catch up on the fact that her son had been making her hold her breath for nearly two minutes. She saw the darkness that had started to cloud her vision slip away and clarity came back into view. What she saw in front of her was incredible. The most massive man that she had ever seen in person or on the internet, existed right before her. Sarah watched as his arm rippled with power as it still covered her mouth, his triceps and biceps exploding with even more muscle as her juices fueled his growth. She watched as his nipples disappeared underneath his pecs as they pushed out and sagged down from their sheer weight. His traps pushed up higher and higher as they got closer to his hears. Sarah could also see his arms being pushed out farther by his ever expanding lat muscles. They made him resemble a human cobra.

Sarah felt a pain in her stomach and reached down with her hands, only to find something big moving inside her belly. It was pushing further and further up inside her. She tried lifting her head to see, but deep down she knew it had to be his mammoth dick. It felt like there was a foot of it inside her, but she knew that couldn’t be possible considering there was still about a foot gap between Chris and her pelvis.

Chris began finding resistance in his fucking, so he began pushing harder, forcing more of his expanding dick inside of her. Chris leaned in and found one of the perky nipples. He stuck his tongue out and flicked it a few times and was rewarded with a stream of muscle milk. Chris latched onto the nipple and began sucking hard and forcefully, causing Sarah to moan beneath his hand.

As Chris leaned forward sucking hard on the nipple, he could feel their juices going to work on his body. He could feel his rock hard ass muscles flex and bulge as they pushed out farther. His legs started pushing against each other fighting for space so he had to reposition his knees to continue fucking Derek. Chris’s vision had completely returned and the first tit was drained, so he leaned over to the other one and latched on, pulling the milk out even faster than the first one. Chris felt the pain that was in his balls slowly disappear and he could feel them expanding and pulling his sack tighter as they dropped lower beneath his throbbing dick.

Feeling the flow of milk coming to an end, Chris figured it was time for the grand finale. He shoved all two feet of his cock into the tight hole and shot cum hard inside her body. He shot for what felt like an eternity until he finally finished and let go of the mouth he’d been holding shut. Still inside her, Chris reached over and grabbed the lamp that was on the floor and brought it high over his head and smashed it down onto Derek’s head. Instantly a gash had formed on Sarah’s head and she passed out.

“What the fuck?! You’re not Derek! Sarah?!” Stunned, Chris withdrew his dick form his stepmom, not believing what he just did, he ran out of his room and down the stairs trying to find his dad. When he couldn’t find him in the gym, Chris grabbed an xxl pair of spandex shorts and stretched them over his massive quads. The seams barely holding together, he headed out the front door in search of his father.

“I’ve got to find dad, he’ll know how to fix this!”

“Ouch!” Sarah reached up and felt blood on her forehead. She sat up and turned to find a pool of her own blood on the floor. She looked around the room for any sign of Chris. She didn’t see or hear anything. Sarah stood and her knees buckled so she grabbed onto Chris’s bed frame for support. She felt something wet and warm running down her leg. She looked down to see her stepsons cum seeping from her once again vagina. Sarah began to feel a warm flushing sensation in her face and her head as she felt her headache go away. Her legs stopped wobbling and she felt her strength return to her. She felt a tingling sensation on her leg and looked down to find it was completely dry.

Sarah walked over to Chris’s bathroom and turned on the light. The one side of her head was covered in blood from where Chris had hit her. She grabbed a wash cloth and dampened it in the sink and began dabbing away at the blood to see how bad the gash was. By the time she had completely dabbed the blood from her head she couldn’t find a single wound. Sarah looked at her reflection in the mirror and watched as her chest muscles slowly flexed and relaxed. Looking slightly bigger than they were before.

A hunger hit Sarah like she had never felt before. She needed to feed, but it wasn’t food she craved, it was something else. She had to find Chris and punish that little shit for what he had done to her. As Sarah walked back into Chris’s bedroom she caught an aroma of musk. She assumed it must have been her stepsons smell. She followed out of his bedroom door and down the stairs to the front door. It was early morning by now and daylight was just starting to peek into the dark sky. Completely nude, Sarah stepped out onto her front lawn and began following the scent. It led her onto the jogging trail through the woods next to their house. The trail went by all the subdivisions and lead into town.

Sarah began walking down the trail, following the smell. She could feel it growing stronger the further she walked. Sarah heard a noise coming from up ahead. From the faint glow of light from the sky she could make out a jogger. Looked to be in his early thirties. Great shape. He was jogging shirtless wearing nothing but a pair of biking shorts and his shirt was tucked into the waist band.

The jogger got closer and realized there was someone else on the trail. He slowed down and then eventually stopped when he realized it was a completely naked woman. A very attractive naked woman. He found that he couldn’t help himself but stare at her beauty. He felt his bike shorts beginning to tent with his throbbing erection. “Excuse me miss, is there something I can help you with?”

Sarah looked him up and down, and she felt her hunger come back full force. Her eyes stopped on the bulge in his bike shorts. “Actually I think we can help each other out.” Sarah reached her hand out and grasped his hard dick through his shorts, keeping eye contact with him the entire time. She began stroking his turgid dick through his shorts.

“Awwwwww fuck that feels so good!” He reached up and cupped one of her breasts in his hand and looked around to make sure no one was coming as he stepped in closer and pulled the band of his shorts beneath his dick. His rock hard seven incher smacked against the bottom of his abs. With his other hand he pressed down on Sarah’s should, bringer her eye level with his cock.

Not wanting to disappoint the man, or her hunger, she lunged forward, engulfing the entire dick in her mouth and down her throat. She sucked hard and bobbed her head back and forth, tasting his delicious pre-cum as it traveled down her throat. Tasting his sweet nectar only made her hungrier.

The jogger began feeling himself getting ever close to the edge. Not wanting it to end so soon he pushed the beauty back off his cock and completely stripped out of his shorts. He took another quick look around to make sure no one was coming and leaned down low enough to place the tip of his cock at Sarah’s tight juicy hole. He slid his cock in with ease, as if it was sucking him in. “Fuck, I’ve never done anything like this before. I’ve heard of other guys having sex with women on their morning jogs, but I never thought I would be one to do it.”

The jogger pulled out of Sarah after a few minutes to turn her around and bend her over, continuing their fucking doggie style. With his strokes speeding up, he could feel himself getting really close. “Fuck I’m gonna cum!” He pulled out and Sarah reached her hands back pulling his towards her, shoving his dick right back into her. “OH FUCK!” Sarah could feel his seed coating her insides as he shot rope after rope of cum. He started thrusting his cock back and forth, His thrusts getting shorter and shorter because he kept feeling like his cock head was going to pop out. He began to feel resistance inside the beautiful woman’s vagina until his cock was pushed out by something pushing back at his own cock. Looking down he couldn’t believe how fit and toned this woman looked. ‘Must have been too dark out to notice earlier’ he thought to himself. He stepped back from the woman and grabbed his cock to continue stroking it. Before he could grab it, the woman had turned around and engulfed his cock in her mouth. His head fell back from the feeling of just cumming and getting his dick sucked. She sucked hard and grabbed onto his balls and he felt another load building up inside of him. Before he knew it he was shooting inside her mouth. He looked down and realized his whole cock was in her mouth, but he wasn’t hitting her throat like he did earlier.

The jogger became panicked when he noticed something stirring between her legs. Where there was once a tight vagina, a rock hard 5 inch cock had formed in its place. The woman stood up to her full height. The jogger quickly realized he was no longer looking at a woman, but a lithe man with a runners build.

“There’s no fucking way! How did you do that? I was just fucking your pussy!?!” The jogger couldn’t believe it. His eyes were wide with horror at the realization that he just fucked a man. Sarah bent down and grabbed his bike shorts and left the stunned man in silence as she continued to follow the scent. “Thanks for the snack!” she yelled back. Her hunger was still there, but she could think a little clearer. Sarah pulled on the bike shorts and found them to be a perfect fit on her newly plumped ass and legs. She looked down admiring all the veins in her arms and her chest. She ran her hands along her washboard abs as she followed the trail.

After a while of following the trail her hunger had returned full force as she reached the edge of town. The scent took her to the back door of a building just outside of the woods. She reached for the handle and opened, only to be greeted with a wave of musk and manly aroma and loud heavy metal music. Sarah heard the loud clanging of weights being lifted and dropped back down. “This will do for now.” Sarah said as a grin formed across her face.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 25

• 3 weeks later...

This is actually one of a few stories I always come back to on this site. Patiently waiting for the next chapter...any chance we'll get to see Derek back in glorious form? 

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Mamey said:

Parece que ya no quieres continuar la historia, iba muy bien. Nos dejaste esperando mucho tiempo la continuación

Yo planeo contniuing esta historia. Sólo tengo un mal caso de bloque de escritores.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...