CardiMuscleman

Chapter Fourteen: The Truth, Revealed

"Merry Christmas, Roger" smiled the Ultimate Musketeer as the two men woke up the following morning and as they embraced he added "And that's the just first of those today!" and with that he leapt out of bed and rushed to the kitchen were he managed to rustle up two of the largest breakfasts possible which he presented to Roger in bed as if a classically trained waiter chuckling "The number of things that I am ultimate in, you'd lose count!"

After breakfast, the Ultimate Musketeer started to prepare the main dinner slamming three full sized turkeys in the oven, and announcing over the gym's intercom "Right, Roger, that thirty seven pounds of turkey in the oven, averaging twelve pounds each which means they'll need a good three and a half hours to cook. Just enough time of us to burn off that breakfast eh?" and within moments both men launched into what was dubbed "the Ultimate Workout" which would target every single body part. By the end of the workout both men were drenched in sweat and moaning in ecstasy as their cocks were on the verge of cumming. However, the Ultimate Musketeer had other ideas and said "Roger, look into my eyes" and his lover did he moaned "Oh, yeah, put me in a trance" to which the Ultimate Musketeer shook his head and simply intoned, "I will not cum until instructed" and when the instruction was locked into Roger's mind, he added "Right, time to dish up" and within ten minutes a meal comprising of less than forty thousand calories was waiting on the table and within thirty minutes of that it had been demolished leaving only bones.

As both men leaned back, their stomachs bulging, Roger moaned "Oh man, I don't know which is bigger, my stomach or my cock!"

"Well, let's see if we can't do something about both of them" chuckled the Ultimate Musketeer and with that poured him a glass of wine saying "Your very good health, Roger" and as Roger drank it he added, "By the way, how well do you know your plants?"

Roger was about to reply when he suddenly felt very light headed and as he stood up he gasped and grabbed his chest. As he staggered to a table he gasped "What was in that drink?"

"Belladonna!" smiled his lover, adding, "I know I called it a dream, but that was no dream, Roger" and as Roger collapsed, the Ultimate Musketeer stuck his cock into his mouth and came as he slammed his fists into Roger's chest. As Roger gasped, he swallowed, and his eyes opened wide. He could feel something happening inside him. He could feel himself growing taller, bigger, stronger, more powerful than he had ever been before and as his mind tried to process the assault on his senses, the Ultimate Musketeer chuckled

"Merry Christmas, Roger, or should I call you...?" and nodded

"HYPERMAN!" roared Roger as he transformed into a man of such stature, strength and power that as he stood up he moaned, "Oh, fuck, this is glorious"

"That's my Christmas present to you" chuckled the Ultimate Musketeer, "so what do you fancy doing with then? Electro Torture? Posing session from hell?"

"All of it" moaned Roger, as he looked in the mirror, his eight foot frame carrying at least seven hundred pounds of fat free muscle, "Make my heart pound like a man, electro torture me, place me on a rack, oh, fuck, swap our minds, just HURT ME!" he roared and as he hit the most inhuman most muscular pose in history, the Ultimate Musketeer whispered a single word that was the icing on the Christmas cake for Roger

"Cum!" he whispered and with that Roger unloaded himself, moaning in ecstasy for the next ten minutes before slumping into his lover's arms.

"Now, we can torture you!" he smiled and with that picked him up and carried him to the mind swap machine.

Wishing all the members of the Muscle Growth Forum a Merry Muscular Christmas and a Powerful New Year

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

DAMNN. I won't lie, I'm having a real hard on as I'm typing this in, and my heart's still racing like hell. This is the best Christmas gift yet. Seriously, I can't thank you enough :)

What a stud. What a demigod. One can only imagine the sheer muscularity, size and strength of Roger's heart. It would complement his godly muscles extremely well. A thumping, invincible powerhouse under an armor of mighty muscles, ain't that poetic? Colin had a much, much better self control and endurance than I would in that situation.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

In my humble opinion, chapter 10 and 11 are the best chapters in this exciting story. Roger pushing himself and his strong heart to the limit is a delight to read.