CardiMuscleman

Part One : The Eve of Christmas Eve

"Please, I...I can't do any more!"

"You said that you would, now, do it!"

"I...Oh, please, if I do any more I'll explode and you know it, please..."

"If I have heard that excuse a million times, why should I be moved by it now, eh? Now come on"

"I...I....I..."

"Quit bellyaching, now do it!"

Roger, now almost quivering attempted a front lat spread, but as soon as he did, his eyes opened wide

"I...I...I..." he stammered as his cock emerged from the posing shorts

"Yes?"

"Please, please, I beg you. I need to stop!" moaned Roger, the tip of his cock the deepest purple possible

"You made a commitment, you promised to design ten posing routines each one different for ten different am bodybuilders by Christmas Eve" said the Ultimate Musketeer tapping his feet impatiently, "and then asked me to give them the once over. The fact that you've had to do them three times over is neither here nor there, now front double bicep to finish and made it a good one. I want to see every vein in your body bulge!"

The agony that Roger was experiencing was writ large on his face. His heart was pounding faster than it ever had done before, he was taking in gulpfuls of air every second, he was covered in sweat and he felt sure he was going to cum.

"Good" said the Ultimate Musketeer, "now, keep those arms level, remember you're flexing your biceps but everything else at the same time. That's it, now keep that pose for four seconds!"

"I...I...I...OH FUCK!" Roger screamed as he came sending a jet of cum into the air which covered him from head to toe as he collapsed onto the posing room floor, his chest heaving and experiencing the tenth orgasm that day. As he moaned, the Ultimate Musketeer picked up him off the floor, ripped off the posing suit and swallowed his cock whole and as he sucked Roger, Roger's eyes started to close and within seconds he had blacked out. As the Ultimate Musketeer sucked the last of Roger's cum, he chuckled.

"Excellent" he smiled, "I wondered how long it would take you to complete those fake posing routine requests I sent to your website" and with that he pulled Roger's cock out of his mouth and said "Roger, you are in for one heck of a Christmas!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Part Two: He's not in Colorado anymore!

As Roger slowly came to, he found himself lying in a bed and instantly got ideas.

"Oh yeah" he moaned to himself, "I've been fucked by that man mountain the Ultimate Musketeer. Mmmm, I like it when I get fucked when I'm unconscious. I wonder how big I am now" and was going to rub his cock when he heard a moan next to him.

"Hello there, Musky!" he chuckled and pulled back the bedclothes to reveal a woman!

Roger immediately grabbed hold of the bedclothes and leapt out of the bed. What was going on here? A woman in his bed? That had not happened since his college days but he was 100% bonafide gay, he wasn't bisexual and he certainly wasn't a lesbian. As he tried to understand what was going on, there was a knock at the bedroom door and in walked Henri, announcing his arrival with "Oh, come on Roger, you're a Musketeer now I know, but that doesn't give you the right to sleep with every countess in the country. Now, hurry up and get dressed, we've all got to the see the captain in an hour" and with that left the room. Seeing a uniform draped on the back of a chair, he quickly got dressed, walked out of the bedroom and out of the chateau where Henri was waiting for him on a horse. As he geed his horse, Henri shouted "Come on, you're going to like this mission. Right up your boulevard!"

"Gentlemen" said the Captain as Aramis, Porthos, Athos, D'Artangan, Henri and Roger all stood in front of him in his office, "We have a serious problem to deal with" and with that looked around, "The Queen has been discovered" which led to gasps all around, save from Roger who asked himself "Discovered? I hadn't even realise she'd been lost?"

"Last weekend" the Captain continued, "Her Majesty gave the Duke of Buckingham a set of diamond studs as a token of her appreciation. This very day, the King has commanded that a royal ball be held next weekend, in just over a week's time, at which the Queen will wear those studs to show that their marriage as is strong as the union of France. I need not tell you what will happen if the Queen does not wear those studs!"

Everyone bar Roger nodded.

"Gentlemen" the Captain concluded standing up, "You have your mission, God speed!"

• Upvote 1

Part Three: The Cardinal's Traps

The Musketeers and Roger were making rapid progress and had just passed the town of Mantes about thirty miles outside Paris when without any warning a massive oak tree crashed down in front of them and it was only Aramis’s speedy reactions that prevented an accident that would have injured if not killed several of the brave warriors

“All right!” Roger shouted, “who’s the wise guy with the penchant for chopping down trees without any warning?”

From the forest came several rough looking people all of whom were grumbling. Aramis trotted up to the log and said, in a very polite manner, “Good morning, I’m sorry to trouble you this fine day, but we are on an urgent mission and need to…”

“Get lost!” came the terse reply

“I am sure that there has clearly been some misunderstanding” continued Aramis, “we simply wish to…”

“We are on a formally designated break,” replied one of the people, “and if that barrel of lard over there doesn’t like it then tough!” and pointed to Athos.

“What did you call me?” he asked

“You heard me a barrel of lard!” the person replied.

Athos was incensed. Yes, he was large but to call a Musketeer fat, well, that was completely wrong. So it was no surprise that he drew his sword, jumped down from his horse and was determined to give those people a taste of his mind. However, as they approached with piece of wood, Roger suddenly declared
“This is a delaying tactic!” and then as he gasped realised, “these men are in the pay of the Cardinal!”

“Yeah” said the person who had threatened Athos, “and what are you going to do about it?”

Athos lost his temper and charged into the men shouting “I can take them all, go, that’s an order!”

As  the remaining Musketeers turned their horses around and found an alternative route, Roger looked at Henri, but he was as grim faced as the others and knew that even though the Musketeers had a motto of "all for one and one for all", on this occasion the Queen was the priority.

The town of Vernon was experiencing something not seen on the roads of France for many a year. There was a queue of carts and other road users that seemed to stretch into the distance and when the Musketeers encountered it, Roger thought to himself "Traffic jams? In 1625? The mind boggles!”

“We are members of the Royal Musketeers” shouted Porthos, “on an important mission for Their Majesties!”

Someone came out of a house and approached Aramis. He looked him up and down and said, “Carry on unloading” and then turned to Aramis adding “Sorry” you’ll just have to wait! All of these carts are for a celebration we are holding tomorrow. It shouldn’t take more than a few hours to unload!”

“How long?” came the exclaimed reply

“We have to get around them!” said Aramis and tried to find an opening. Just he came to one, a collection of people came charging down the road looking highly annoyed.

“Well, would you look at that!” the man said, “a Musketeer who thinks he owns the road?”

“We are on an important mission…” said Aramis but the man was having none of it.

“You get off that horse and say that!” he replied

Aramis tried his best to placate the situation but it was no good. Just then the men charged at Aramis and Roger realised…

“It’s another trap!” and with that geed his horse around and was closely followed by Porthos, however Aramis and D'Artangan were surrounded and shouted “It all rests on your shoulders gentlemen!” and set about defending themselves. As Porthos, Henri and Roger rode out of town, it was clear what the Cardinal’s policy was, the tried and tested method of “Divide and Conquer!”

That evening as Roger cooked supper for his friends he sighed and asked Porthos why they couldn't have defended their friends. Henri explained that the Queen was more important than any of their lives, but Roger was right. It was clear that the Cardinal knew what they were up to and determined to stop them at any cost. As Roger realised what was happening, he pounded his fist into his hands and grumbled "Ooooh, what I wouldn't do to give that Cardinal a right seeing to!"

"What wouldn't you do?" asked Henri

"Tear off that cloak that he wears" replied Roger, "and give him a good fucking. That's what I would like to do!"

"I think we all would" replied Porthos, and as he related some of the Cardinal's past attempts to destroy the Musketeers, Roger became even more incensed than normal. At the end of the tale as Porthos and Henri started to yawn, Roger roared his contempt at the Cardinal to which his friends replied in choruses:

"I know you hate him" said Henri

"And we know how much he hates us!" added Porthos

"But, he's the Cardinal!" they both said and with that settled down to sleep as did Roger whose grumbles against the Cardinal continued into his dreams.
  • Upvote 1

Part Four: Cardinal Sins

“Ah, excellent” a voice said in the darkness as Roger started to open his eyes, brimming with malevolence, “I was hoping that you’d wake up soon. I have a few questions for you!”

Roger gasped as the voice appeared in the flesh. It was the man that he had been talking about just a few hours earlier, the man who wanted rid of the Musketeers and now he was in his power

“Cardinal Richelieu” he exclaimed

“That’s, “Your Eminence” to the likes of you!” he retorted and as he nodded his head a bolt of pain shot down Roger’s back. As he screamed in agony, the Cardinal chuckled, “Now that you and your good friend have been introduced, I propose we have a discussion”

As Roger panted with exhaustion from the pain, he began to see where he was. He could feel his arms and ankles held by something and as he realised the terrible predicament he was in, was strapped down, naked save for a loincloth, he stammered "No, no, please no, I beg you Cardinal, show some humanity I beg you.

"Yes" chuckled the Cardinal nodding his head making Roger scream in agony again, "that is what a rack is supposed to do!" before adding “You’re a strong man, aren’t you? However, my patience is stronger. I am quite happy to stay here for as long as it takes to get you to reveal what you know” and with that he turned on a penny and leaning over Roger declared “Admit that you and the Musketeers known as Porthos and the Ultimate Musketeer are lovers, and I will set you free. Otherwise…”

Roger screamed for the third time in as many minutes and he replied panting, “What would you do if I did admit that?”

“Oh” said the Cardinal resuming his walk, with a wicked smile, “Nothing much, just…destroy the Musketeers once and for all!”

“NEVER” roared Roger and pulled on the restraints causing his biceps and quads to bulge with power.

“Very well” said the Cardinal wearily, and with that snapped his fingers saying “Torturer, stretch him by one notch every minute until he begs for mercy”

“And if I don’t?” grunted Roger

“Then, you will die, simple!” and with that the Cardinal left the room leaving Roger to his fate and what seemed like seconds later another surge of pain caused Roger to roar in agony

The torture carried on for what seemed like hours with Roger's muscular body being pulled apart but he was resisting the agony as best he could. His heart, pounding like a drum, his breathing still strong but getting more laboured every time he felt the agony of the extension of the rack, his semi naked body covered from head to toe with sweat and moaning in pain. It was all getting too much and as he was about to admit everything, he heard a voice in his mind.

"Fear not, my lover" it said, "think of me, think of my strength, think of my power, and I will be there for you!"

Roger closed his eyes and concentrated on the man whose voice he had heard, the Ultimate Musketeer, as he remembered every inch of muscle on that man's body he started to feel his own strength returning. Every bicep flex, every front lat spread, every ab and quad pose. Each and every flex seemed to instil in Roger a sense of unparalleled strength and power and as he felt his strength not only return but increase he decided to have an audience and so croaked as if to suggest he was failing in his struggles "I wish to speak to the Cardinal!" who arrived a few moments later.

Ah” smiled the Cardinal as he came back into the room where Roger was still restrained “I am glad to see that common sense has occurred. I have the confession here; all you need to do is consent to signing it!”

“What does it say?” asked Roger, panting, whilst all the time gently flexing his quads and biceps as he felt himself being infused with almost superhuman strength.

“I, do hereby confess” read the Cardinal, “that I am indeed the lover of both the Ultimate Musketeer and Porthos, and have committed such acts of buggery and lewdness as to have eternal damnation heaped upon me!”

Roger could start to feel his bonds loosening and said “Bring it here and I will sign it!”

As the Cardinal brought the parchment to Roger, he chuckled “You know, I ought to torture more people, it would make my job a whole…” but he never got to finish the sentence as Roger roared with power, broke free of his restraints and gave the Cardinal such a right hook that he was knocked unconscious to the floor. Standing on top of the rack, Roger flexed his bulging muscles and shouted at the top of his voice “I AM A MUSKETEER!" and with that smiled wickedly over the prone figure, ripped off his cloak and started to fuck him there and then moaning and groaning in ecstasy with every thrust.

As Henri and Porthos woke up, they looked at each other as Roger's hips bucked manically and as they heard him moan "Yeah, yeah, Cardinal, you like this don't you?" they both smiled and each other and allowed their friend to have his moment of dreamed fame as the only man to make the Cardinal cum.
  • Upvote 1

Part Five: The Ultimate Sacrifice

As Henri, Porthos and Roger woahed their horses at the top of a hill just outside the port of Le Harve, Henri saw something that immediately rang alarm bells. By the bridge about a mile from their location, Henri could make out a large gathering of people and asked Porthos to look at the bridge through his telescope. As he did, he confirmed Henri's fears.

"It looks like the whole town is by the bridge" he said, "all armed with ropes around the entire bridge"

"Then it is as I feared" said Henri, "Now, what do you suppose that the Cardinal has told the mayor that he will fund a new bridge if there just happens to be an accident whilst three Musketeers were riding over it on their way to Le Harve?”

Porthos looked at Henri and Roger and nodded.

“Indeed” Henri said, “but we now know that he knows. And foresight is an excellent weapon!” and with that he chuckled, adding "And it's not the only weapon we have" and with that he unsheathed his sword and as he did so, Porthos moaned.

"Yes!" he moaned, "Make us into a weapon that no one, lest the Cardinal can beat!"

"Well, Roger" chuckled Henri as he raised the sword, "fancy joining in the fun?"

"Oh, yeah!" moaned Roger, "make me into the Ultimate man!"

"That's cadet!" smiled Henri as he exclaimed "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE!"

As Henri was enveloped by a lighting bolt transforming himself into the Ultimate Musketeer, Porthos and Roger grabbed their cocks and started to rub so that as the Ultimate Musketeer roared "YOU HAVE THE HONOUR" and enveloped them in the power, they both screamed in ecstasy as they felt their bodies explode with power, strength and muscle. Both men could feel their hearts pounding, their muscles growing, their strength increasing to beyond human levels to almost god like levels and it made their roars resemble thunder with all concluded with a massive "FUCK!" from Roger and "MERDE" from Porthos as they were revealed to be the Ultimate Titan, a man twice the size of Porthos and the Ultimate Cadet, a man that looked so much like a fresh faced youth but with the body of a pro bodybuilder that Roger moaned "Oh man, where's a mirror to jack off to when you need one!"

Now their Ultimate selves Henri's mind, almost in it's ultimate state, had been whirring like a supercomputer and he declared "“Got it! Tell me, what do you know about momentum?”

Porthos looked at him blankly and Roger snapped his fingers as if he knew what it was but couldn't explain it.

“Basically” Henri said, “it means that if something is going fast enough, it can be made to go faster with the addition of a little more force. Now, I agree that your horse Roger is not a thoroughbred, but he's a brave one. I reckon a good slap on his rear just as we step onto the bridge means that we should both be able to cross without anyone getting hurt!”

Roger's horse neighed as if to say “What?”

“It might hurt a bit, but we need the extra speed” Henri said and with that turned to Roger and said, “that way you can complete our mission!”

"Me?" exclaimed Roger, "but..."

"Merry Christmas, Roger" chuckled Henri, "this is your Christmas present" and with that nodded to Porthos who geed their horses and rode off towards the bridge with Roger bringing up the rear. As they approached the bridge Porthos and Henri slapped Roger's steed's rump so hard that it reared up and charged across the bridge before the people had a chance to react. As the did and pulled with all their combined might, a piece of timber cracked and landed in front of Porthos’s and Hernri's horse causing them to stop. As Roger crossed the bridge he yelled to them to jump over the obstacle, but it was too late. The bridge collapsed to the ground and as Roger woahed his horse he could that the bridge was completely destroyed with no signs of his friends. He wanted to turn his horse around and try and save his friends but a cry of "One of them's escaped, Get him!" made him realise that the Queen was more important than the lives of his lover and friend. As he geed his horse, his heart started to break and he whimpered to himself "Please, Porthos, please, Henri, tell me that you're all right. Tell me that you've survived"
  • Upvote 1

Part Six: Le Harve or Bust

“PORTHOS!”

Roger watched in horror as the Cardinal’s guardsmen cut the ropes holding the bridge up and it dropped into the chasm below. Porthos, the sole Musketeer to survive the traps that Count Rochefort had laid out for them, screamed as he disappeared below the cliff and Roger roared in anger.

“Now, now” he said, “temper, temper!”

Roger swore at his tormentor and pulled against the chains that were holding him to the cliff face.

“Not bad” he mused, “for a cadet” and with that he drew his sword and sharpened it with a stone. “So” he said, “that’s the whole Musketeer force gone on a hare-brained mission to Germany, Aramis, Athos and Porthos all dead which just leaves you my friend” and with that he pointed the sword at my chest. “So, any last requests!”

Roger's anger towards him grew.

“You shouldn’t have done that to Porthos” Roger grunted through gritted teeth, “he was my best friend and if he taught me anything it’s never upset a person!”

“Oh, and what are you going to do?” he sneered.

Roger closed his eyes and willed all of his strength into his arms and roared “THIS!” and pulled on the chains as hard as hecould. Slowly, but surely Roger could feel his bonds loosening and even his captor was shocked.

“But…But…But that’s impossible!” he stammered as Roger broke free, his muscles bulging with power and picking himself off the ground ran towards the cliff diving down into the abyss shouting “PORTHOS!”

Roger woke up with a start, puffing and panting, he then shook his head, took several deep breaths and moaned “Man, that was one heck of a dream!”

As Roger stood up from the tree where he had spent the night he took stock of the situation. He was now the Ultimate Cadet, clearly someone much younger than him and yet with a body that wouldn't look out of place on the Mr. Olympia stage and that meant that the reputation of the Queen was in his hands only. He was the only remaining Musketeer and therefore had to travel to England, get the diamonds back from the Duke and arrive back at the palace all within the space of five days. As Roger patted his faithful steed he said "Child's play, eh?" albeit with a slight hint of sarcasm. But as he mounted his horse, he remembered the events that had prompted the dream, abandoning his lover and his friend under that bridge. Were they both dead? Has their muscular bodies survived and were they now digging their way out? He had no idea at all and therefore did the only thing he could, continue his ride to Le Harve

He arrived in the main town on foot, having left his horse with a local farmer who on payment of feeling his biceps and measuring them as twenty inches agreed to look after the horse for "the man who made me arrive!" but now came the tricky bit how to get to England, after all there were bound to be guardsmen preventing him from boarding any of the vessels so when his eyes lit on a rowing boat, a smile crossed his face.

"Mmm" he moaned, "Cardio!"

However that idea was soon put out of action by a couple of guardsmen using it as target practice and after just a few shots it sank into the harbour. Then he had an idea.

As Captain Jussac allowed the final person to board the last ship heading for England he chuckled. He had not seen any of the Musketeers including the newest one said to have the strength and stamina of Porthos and knew that the prior traps set by the Cardinal had worked. So when a
a very large man appeared on the dockside and started walking down to the harbour, he wondered if this could that person and so challenged him with a “Hey, you there!”

The man didn't look at the Captain but simply asked “Ooh, argh?”

The Captain examined the man very carefully. He was certainly big at least a good six inches taller than him and clearly very strong and wondered if this was indeed the man he was looking for.

“Tell me!” he said, walking around the man, “what part of France are you from?”

“Ooh, argh!” replied the man, “The roughest part you can imagine. It’s the reason I am so big!” and he gently bounced his pecs, which quite impressed the guardsmen.

“Okay then” said the Captain, “you may pass!”

The man continued along the wharf as the Captain gave the order for the ship to England to lead but just as the man was about to step onto the gangplank he was halted by… “Hold on a moment, sir! I was born in the roughest part of France and lived there for over forty years and I have never seen you before!”

The Captain made a grab for the cloak surrounding the man and pulled it off to reveal Roger wearing only a pair of trousers.

"That's the man" shouted the Captain, "Get him!"

Roger ran across the wharf aiming for a ship he had seen behind the ship he was trying to board and came to only one conclusion.

"I'm no gymnast" he thought to himself, "but here goes nothing!" and with that he accelerated and jumped off the end of the pier. Unfortunately for the Captain and the guards, Roger’s substantial mass caused the board to snap and open a hole right in front of them. As Roger performed a perfect double somersault to land on the deck of the ship, which turned out to be a fishing vessel, Jussac and the guards fell through the hole into the sea.

“Na, na na na nah!” scorned Roger and then turned to the Captain of the vessel asking “Permission to come aboard, sir!” flexing his biceps and pecs to the captain of the ship who simply moaned "Permission granted!"

As the vessel sailed out of Calais harbour, Roger (now only wearing a apron for fish filleting) looked out from the stern. It was clear that the other Musketeers hadn’t made it. As he sighed, he heard a shout and looked up. There on the top of a hill near the harbour where the Musketeers now back in their usual forms. As he waved to them, they waved back and his friend shouted a message that carried on the wind.

"Good luck, Roger. Enjoy your adventure!"
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Seven : Sea Legs and other Legs

As the fishing vessel started its long voyage across the Channel, the captain came up on deck and found Roger languishing over the side of the boat, moaning

“Not got your sea legs eh?” the captain laughed but his laughter stopped as Roger's moans turned into grunts

“On the contrary” grunted Roger as he heaved aboard the biggest collection of fish the Captain had ever seen and dumped them on the deck, his semi naked torso heaving from the effort. As he did, the captain gasped in amazement and declared “There must be a million francs worth here!” and with that threw an apron to Roger and said "Best get to work then!" and so they spent the rest of the voyage preparing the fish to be sold at Dover when they landed. Thanks to Roger being ultimate, he was able to work like a man possessed and the task was done when they were only halfway across the Channel.

As the captain closed the doors to the hold, Roger had noted that apart from the Captain, he was the only crewman on board.

"Aye" smiled the Captain, "you are right. This is my last voyage, when we land I shall sell these fish, sell this vessel and retire" and with that closed his eyes and said “I fancy buying a house in the middle of the English countryside and explore my other passion! Just me, on my own, doing what I would love to have done all these years but never had the money to do!"

“Oh?” replied Roger, “and what passion is that?”

As the Captain looked up at Roger he smiled and said "Have a guess" and with that he went below, chuckling

Roger wondered about what alternative passions a humble fisherman might have. Perhaps an variation on fishing say agriculture for instance, but if that was the case, why sell a ship when he’d be able to use it as a means of transport, so he ruled that out. How about something that has the same skills as fishing and considered the option that perhaps he wanted to be a minister in the church. It was possible, but most of the churches in the 1600’s were in the towns not the middle of the countryside. Surely he wasn’t going to go into politics he wondered as the Captain emerged back on deck wearing a cloak.

"I have not a clue!" replied Roger, "what is your other passion?"

"Let me help you, my friend" he said, "as you helped me. The good book suggests that man may live only a certain number of years, and next year I reach that age. However, I have been fishing since I was your age, that's fifty years of being a fisherman, fifty years of hauling in nets laden with fish. Think about that for a moment. Think what fifty years of hauling in fish could do to you. Now combine that with the weather we get in the Channel, we can get everything here. For the last ten years I have been on my own and when I can I like to feel what that weather is, especially if it is blistering heat. Now, what career do you believe I could have with those interests?" and with that lifted up the cloak.

As Roger thought, he suddenly noticed the Captain's legs and instantly went hard. They were the most ripped legs he had even seen, even more ripped than some of the grand masters he knew from the gym and he stammered "You mean you want to...?"

The captain disrobed and exposed a completely naked, supremely ripped and muscular body that if it was not for Roger's breeches, his cock would have instantly reached the bottom of his abs.

“I am retiring,” the captain said, “to take up a career as a strongman and to allow those who wish to do so, to worship me as a god!"

Roger laughed and as he took off his apron and breeches said “Then let an expert give you a few pointers!” he said

For the rest of the voyage, Roger and the Captain pushed their bodies to the limit in a series of feats of strength and muscle control. By the end both men were covered in sweat, were pumped to the extreme and were hard as nails. As they sighted the white cliffs of Dover, the Captain smiled. “My new muscle home awaits,” he said.

Roger smiled back and decided to give the Captain a gift. He lay on the deck and challenged the captain to lift him over his head as many times as possible before they sighted Dover. The captain agreed and started to lift Roger. Roger congratulating the Captain rewarded every grunt of effort and just before Dover was sighted the Captain started to moan.

“That’s it!” shouted Roger, himself starting to moan, “feel the power of strength, revel in it and let yourself explode!”

The Captain huffed, puffed, moaned and groaned, threw Roger to the deck and roared as a stream of liquid started to pour into the English Channel from the Captain. As Roger watched, content that his influence had spread and started to get dressed in his Musketeer outfit, the Captain reeled backwards and into Roger’s arms. His chest was heaving and sweat was pouring out of him.

“Enjoy your retirement!” smiled Roger, “and if you need any assistance, feel free to message me and I’ll show you some more muscle!”
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1