Five

Brock awoke from a deep sleep. His frail body was hurting unlike he'd ever felt before: Brad had really pushed him to his limits during their workout yesterday. He'd tried helping his now 100 pound heavier friend, but he couldn't even lift Brad's warm up weights. By the end of the 2 hour gym session, he'd just sat on a bench watching Brad blast his chest. A hint of jealousy had gone through him when his buddy got up from the bench and flexed his pumped pecs in the mirror.

"Ah, you're awake. How ya feeling, buddy?"

Brad's voice made Brock look up. His 185 pound friend was only wearing a pair of boxers. A tingle went through his cock as he stared at the nicely muscled torso. "Sore allover", Brock replied, "I have never felt like this after a workout".

"You went all out yesterday. Normal that your muscles are stiff. Just keep it up", Brad said and he sat down next to his buddy on his bed, "Here. Brought ya a shake".

"Thanks", Brock said as he took the shake and admired his buddy's 17 inch arms.

Brad noticed the stare and patted his friend's bony shoulder. "No worries, man. We'll built back yar size. Ready for another workout?", he asked to take Brock's mind off his frail body.

"Nah. Feel like a bus hit me. I'm gonna let my muscles recover today", Brock said reluctantly as he remembered he was once able of working out three times a day.

"You're right, man. But you'll have to come tomorrow", Brad stated. He got up from the bed and walked over to his closet to put on his training gear. "Catch ya later", he said and left the room.

Tristan blinked his eyes a few times. A hand groping his left pec pulled him from his sleep. He looked aside and saw Mike roaming the wide surface of his mighty chest, the guy's hand looked comically small atop his thick pec. He felt the guy's hard cock poke against his huge quad. "Enjoying the feel?", he asked.

The booming bass vibrated down Mike's six-pack and sent a shiver through him. "You're so fucking huge, T.", he said and his other hand joined in to explore the mountainous chest. The meaty rack of muscle suddenly began dancing under his touch as Tristan bounced his pecs. Mike's mouth hung open in a soundless moan and his dick exploded against the beastly quad.

A grin formed on Tristan's lips as he felt the liquid heat splatter against his thick thigh. He flexed his pecs some more and felt two more blasts leaking against his tree-sized leg. He grabbed Mike's right armpit with his right paw and effortlessly lifted the 162 pound jock up.

Mike marveled as his muscular body was hoisted up in the air like a feather by the beastly teen. "Fuck. You lift me with one arm", he blurted out while he was lowered down atop the deeply grooved eight-pack. He sat up, his legs at the sides of the massive torso he was now straddling. His hands instantly reached for the juicy pecs that protruded upward and outward from Tristan's chest. His fingers kneaded the meaty mounds, or tried to: the hot, concrete-hard surface didn't budge at all under his grip. His 6 inch cock was back to full hardness after his orgasm and was laying in the canyon running down the center of the teen beast's eight-pack. "How did you get so huge, T.?", he asked as he pinched the hard nipples.

"Mhm", Tristan grunted in pleasure. He looked into Mike's blue eyes and decided to tell him. "I discovered an old chart in the frat house library a few days ago", he said, "it talked about the rules of the frat, like how the cum of the selected few is harvested in the 'cum chalice' at their initiation and that only the top athlete's on campus can join. At the end of the text there was some kind of prophecy. It said that one day a star-marked man would come and he would incarnate the frat's traits…"

"So?", Mike interrupted since he didn't understood the words of his huge tutor.

Tristan brought up his left arm, his massive bicep bulging in the process, and turned his hand so that his palm faced Mike, exposing his thick wrist. "See this mole", he said as he pointed at the small birthmark, "I've had this star-shaped mole since my birth. So I'm the chosen one. Very ironic if you think about it: me, a frail runt destined to be part of the frat with the biggest jocks. I didn't even realize it at first. I was busy steeling glances of Brock and avoiding to get caught. Things were going fine until Brock came into the mutual showers were I was showering. He grabbed my shoulders to talk to me and a wave of energy hit me. Warmth flowed from Brock's fingers into my body and all my muscles began growing while Brock's melted away. Then I understood the prophecy: it meant the chosen one would be the ultimate jock by taking the traits of the selected few. the muscles of all the guys that have cummed into the 'cum chalice' can be absorbed by me. Brock was one of them."

"So, you could get even bigger, T.", Mike said.

"If I find out who's cum went into the chalice, I guess I can", Tristan replied and placed his hands behind his head. His 28 inch arms balled up in vein infested boulders and he felt Mike's cock throb against his abs. "You really like my muscles, don't ya?", he asked.

"Fuck yeah", Mike answered without taking his eyes from the monstrous biceps, "must be so fun to be huge".

"Like 'em enough to cum again?", Tristan asked with a smirk while he tensed his arms to make his biceps dance aside his head.

Mike's 6 incher smacked against the rock-hard eight-pack as another jolt went through it. "I've emptied my balls earlier", he said and his hands left the thick pecs to reach for the perfectly round biceps.

"We'll see", Tristan groaned, "Come on feel 'em".

Mike didn't need any further encouragement. His hands closed in on the orbs of muscle, shaking nervously as he felt the heat coming from the tanned cannonballs. His hands made contact with the concrete-hard spheres but didn't even cover the top. "Mhgn", he moaned as another jolt shot through his rock-hard cock.

Tristan noted the pure lust in the smaller guy's eyes and made his bicep dance under his touch.

"Mughn", Mike moaned again but his 6 incher didn't leak any fluid. His balls churned painfully.

"Resisting my muscle, he", Tristan said and he clenched his eight-pack, trapping the throbbing cock in the deep valley running down its center.

"Aughughn", Mike groaned as his dick was being crushed by the cobblestone-sized abs of his beastly tutor. Painful stabs shot through his balls and it felt like they were being pushed out his cock as another orgasm rolled over him. A meager, watery load leaked from his cock as the eight-pack around it relaxed. A hard blow hit his back: Tristan's big cock had come to life during his worship. Mike swiftly slid down and installed him between the huge quads. He dove onto the 12 incher that pointed straight up toward the ceiling, his hands atop the eight-pack for support.

"Fuck", Tristan moaned deeply. The thought of having sent the 162 pound jock over the edge twice filled his mind with his own sexual prowess. His thick balls clenched as the hot mouth made contact with the sensitive, dark red head of his cock and orgasm exploded through his 284 pound body. His left hand grabbed the back of the jock's head to keep him in place and his magnificent muscles flexed in a display of pure manhood as the first thick load fired from his cock. "YEAUGHN!", he boomed in his deep bass while load after load blasted from his 12 incher.

Mike gulped down the sticky cum like a hungry baby, breathing through his nose to catch his breath in between the long blasts. He felt spunk dripping from his mouth along the lengthy snake. He playfully bit the thick head in his mouth.

"OUGHN", Tristan boomed as he felt the teeth on his sensitive cock. His balls blasted out four more loads and he fell back exhausted after the orgasm of a lifetime.

Mike felt his huge tutor's orgasm wear down as the tenth blast disappeared down his throat toward his bloated stomach. He inhaled deeply through his nose and licked the last remains of cum from the fleshy snake.

"Ya're so good, M. Never thought ya were a cocksucker", Tristan said and gently ruffled the jock's hair.

Pride filled Mike as he heard the remark. He drew his mouth from the slowly deflating 12 incher and laid down next to the 284 pound beast, his own muscular body taking in the heat emanating from his beastly tutor. He dazzled off in a deep sleep.

Being on his physical peak, Tristan had already recovered from the orgasm. "I'm gonna hit the showers", he said and got up, abandoning the bloated jock on the mattresses in the center of the room.

In the gym Brad was going through his daily workout. He missed Brock's company to really push him to his limits, but ever since his buddy had lost his muscles he felt he had to protect the little guy. "Ten", he grunted between his teeth and lowered the bar. His shoulders were pumped from the military presses. A faint noise made him look aside and grab his phone. A grin formed on his lips when he read the message Emily just sent him. He grabbed his towel, rushed into the locker room and headed over to Emily's place.

Back in the frat house, Brock had just informed Keith about Brad's brother. He hadn't mentioned a thing about the guy stealing his muscles but just told the frat leader that the guy wasn't planning on leaving the frat house. Before he could warn Keith to bring backup, the frat leader had told he'd come back to campus in the afternoon and ended their phone call. Brock knew the 165 pound Keith didn't stand a chance alone against the massive Tristan. He decided to go talk to Brad about it and headed over toward the campus gym.

Brock entered the campus gym but saw no one around. He wandered through the deserted weight room he dominated until a couple of days ago and went in the locker room. He didn't see his buddy in the central area leading to the shower zone so he walked around the corner to where the lockers were positioned. He made his way to the furthest corner where his and Brad's locker were. A loud bang made him jump up. He heard some heavy footsteps echoing through the first part of the locker room and looked around for a place he could hide. He ducked and placed himself against the locker in front of his own, hoping that the other guy wouldn't see him.

The heavy footsteps came closer but then moved somewhat away. A locker was slammed open in the other corridor formed by the double row of lockers in the center of this part of the locker room.

Brock controlled his breathing and silently crawled toward the end of the row of lockers. He peeped around the corner and saw Sean standing at his locker.

Sean, a junior and one year younger than Brock, had been his rival ever since he joined the football team. At 210 pounds of muscle, Sean was the undisputed number two on the team. He had tried to take Brock's place as the star quarterback without much success. Brock's weight advantage had always given him an edge on the 30 pounds lighter athlete: even though Sean was a tad faster, Brock was quite a bit stronger. Sean wasn't very popular on the team either: his cocky attitude contrasted with Brock's easy-going, team-oriented spirit. Despite Brock's efforts, they had never become friends.

Brock continued observing his now way bigger rival.

Sean was going through his things inside the locker. He looked around carefully and pulled out a vial and a syringe. He filled the syringe, tapped it, pulled down his shorts slightly and plunged the needle into his ass cheek.

Brock realized what Sean was doing and took a slight step back. He lost his balance on the slippery floor and fell backward against the locker. The thud echoed through the locker room.

Sean jumped up when he heard the sound. "What the fuck?", he said, quickly emptied the syringe and tossed it in his locker as he pulled up his pants. "Who's there?", he yelled. Being the second biggest man on the football team, he didn't fear anyone but Brock. He jumped swiftly to the source of the sound and discovered a small, yet familiar looking boy lying on his ass on the floor.

"I … I swear I didn't see anything", Brock blurted out as he stared up at his rival. He noticed the angry look in the 210 pound athlete's eyes and crawled backward but his back was already against the cold, metal locker.

"Brock?", Sean asked incredulously as he recognized the high-pitched peep. A grin formed on his face while he realized his big rival was gone and he was now the number one on the team. "What the hell happened to ya?"

Brock saw the devilish grin forming on the big guy's face. "I lost my muscle", he said as a big hand grabbed his shirt and lifted him off the floor.

"Really?", Sean replied with a smirk as he held his fallen rival at eye level with just one arm, enjoying the feeling of being all-powerful.

"Why are you on 'roids?", Brock asked while his arms and legs dangled in the air.

"I thought ya didn't see a thing", Sean said.

Brock ignored the remark. "You're the second biggest guy on the team. Why would you need to roid up?", he went on.

"How do ya think I got this big? I was stuck at 180 pounds. No matter how hard I trained, I couldn't get any bigger. Did my first cycle at the end of high school and gained 10 pounds of pure muscle. Have been cycling every summer since then. Now I'm doing some more to take top position next year. But I guess I won't have to wait until my senior year and you leaving", Sean said.

"Huh?", Brock peeped.

"You're wrong: I'm no longer the second biggest guy on the team. I'm the alpha dog now!", Sean boomed. He tossed away his fallen rival.

Brock flew through the locker room and crashed down in a pile of smelly clothes. Before he could get up, a big hand grabbed his shoulder and dragged him over to the lengthy mirror. His clothes were ripped away and he looked at his reflection. His 80 pound body made him look like a frail prepubescent boy.

"You're so pathetic", Sean said as he moved in to stand behind the runt.

Brock stared at his 210 pound rival in the mirror. Sean was easily three times as wide as him and at 5'8 towered over his own 5'2 body. His thick arms hung relaxed at his sides, pushing the sleeves of his T-shirt to their limits, and were just a bit too big: Sean always worked them harder than any other body part. Brock felt his meager cock hardening.

"Seems like the B-rock has crumbled down to nothing", Sean said and poked the little guy in his puffy stomach. "Flex yar arms, runt", he said.

Brock reluctantly raised his arms. He'd flexed in front of this mirror countless times but never before he'd feared his reflection. He flexed his arms as hard as he could but his 7 inch pipes lacked any definition. He noted the grin on Sean's face in the mirror.

"I was bigger when I was 8", Sean said and put his right hand atop the scrawny right bicep. He clenched his hand and his strong fingers crushed the weak bicep like jelly.

"Aw", Brock peeped in pain as his upper arm was crushed together. His left hand reached for the hand atop his right arm and tugged at it. His weak efforts were no match for his rival.

"Haha", Sean laughed at Brock's feeble attempts to get free. "No one will stop me now!", he said and threw a double bicep pose. His 21 inch guns mounded upward and hardened into two orbs of meaty muscle as they ripped the treads of his sleeves.

"Ughn", Brock grunted at the display of muscle. His 3 inch dick leaked a watery load.

Sean noticed his fallen rival's reaction in the mirror. He lowered his arms, turned him around and placed his hand atop the guy's bony shoulders. "So, we have a fag on the team", he said as he Brock pushed down to his knees and unbuttoned his own pants with his other hands.

Brock's legs gave out from the pressure and he kneeled down in front of the now undisputed biggest guy on the football team. Before he could react, a thick 8,5 incher was forced into his mouth. He gagged as more of the fleshy snake was shoved inside.

Sean grabbed the back of his former rival's head and smacked him against his six-pack. He began face fucking the frail guy, thinking about how he now dominated the guy that used to eclipse him.

Brock grabbed hold of Sean's muscular ass for support. He gagged and gagged but the 130 pound heavier athlete overpowered him completely.

"Yeahung", Sean groaned as his cock fired away into the frail guy's mouth and throat. Four loads shot from his balls before his orgasm wore off. He released Brock's head and the small guy fell away while his 8,5 incher drenched his face with a final load.

Brock slumped down to the floor and looked up in awe at the 210 pound stud while the thick spunk slid down his face.

"Yar place on the time is mine now!", Sean said and threw another double bicep pose to emphasize his point.   

Please let Tristan choose Sean as his next target to steal from. >=( I hate guys like that who talk people down, especially in stories like this. What an asshole. >=(

• Upvote 1

Very awesome! I read the first chapter, then somehow lost track of it until just now.  These recent chapters add SO much to the story.  Every time I think I know where it's going, there's a new plot twist or character added. It is most interesting to see who Tristan will drain next. Will he realize and be cold-hearted enough to drain his own brother??? I know Brock was one of the biggest guys in the frat, but are there any more really muscular guys with a lot of size to spare? I also had a wild idea about what if he drains the little wrestler, who's probably not that big but really strong for his size.

BTW, I like to think and speculate out loud, but please don't think I'm trying to tell the author what to write. If my musings make it into the next chapters, I'll consider it either a coincidence or a compliment, but I'll read eagerly no matter what direction the story takes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1