A Muscle Stud Took My Virginity

Baranski

My name is Greg. I had just turned 18 a few days ago, and my parents invited the entire family to our house to celebrate. It was great seeing them all, but the very next day my parents left for a wedding with my sister, and I was left home alone. It was a beautiful day, so I went for a walk, and then to a movie with some friends. I got home in the evening, I took a shower, and then I decided to go clubbing, since I was in no mood to be alone. So, I put on the nicest clothes I owned, and went to a nice night club. It was full of men, and I soon discovered it was a gay club, but I thought, "What's the harm?", and I decided to stay. I went to the bar, ordered a cocktail, and then found an empty booth. I watched the crowd on the dancing floor and the various couples dancing and talking. I felt kinda out of place, because I was a skinny little boy, I weighed 110lbs, and was virtually hairless. All the other men were huge, muscular and extremely hairy. 

I decided I was going to finish my cocktail, and then go home. As I put the empty glass on the table, I heard a voice say, "Hi there!". I turned around, and I saw one of the most handsome men I have ever seen. He was considerably taller than I was. He had a military haircut, he looked like he didn't shave for a few days and he had a killer smile. He wore a white sleeveless shirt, shorts and sandals. The shirt revelead his massive biceps, and I could see hair peeking from the top of his shirt. His shorts revelead some massive, muscular hairy legs. This guy was like a Greek god. 

"Hi there," he repeated, waking me up from my revery. "Is this seat taken?" he asked. 

"No, go ahead," I replied nervously, feeling my face getting red. I got up, getting ready to leave, but he grabbed my hand gently. 

"Wait, you're not leaving already," he said smiling. "Sit down, and have a drink with me."

His smile was so charming, I couldn't resist. I sat down next to him, and we spent the next half hour chatting. I found out his name was Mike, he was 35 years old, and he was a professional fighter. A few times, he put his massive arms around my shoulders, and I thought I was going to faint from his touch. 

"So," he continued. "Why is cute little piece of ass like yourself all alone, Greg?"

"Oh, well....well..." I stammered. "I just wanted to....go out, because I was home alone. " I said, blushing yet again, making him chuckle. "But I think I should go, it's getting late."

"Come on, " Mike said. "Let's dance."

He took my hand, leading me to the dancefloor. The music suddenly changed, and a slow, romantic song began to play. I noticed all men began to dance in pairs, and I felt like I was going to faint again. Mike took me in his arms, took my hands, leading them to his neck, and he pressed our bodies together. The feeling of his solid body pressed against mine was incredible. I began to sink my finger deep into his muscular back, enjoying him. At one point, our eyes met, and he looked at me with a very serious look on his face. He leaned in and gently kissed my lips. I looked at him and gave him a shy smile. I heard him growl, as he kissed me aggressively this time. He was like an animal, and I loved it. I have never kissed another man, but this was incredible. 

He broke the kiss, looking at me. 

"What do you say we blow this joint, and head back to my place, little dude?"

I nodded, as if I was under a spell. 

He grinned again, and he took my hand, leading me out of the club. The nice, warm night air hit me in the face. We got into his car, and he drove us to his apartment. He parked in front of his building, and he opened the door for me. We climbed the stairs together, and I was beginning to have some doubts about this. He opened the door to his apartment, and let me in first. 

His place was kinda modest, but it was nice and cosy. I looked on his window to the great view. 

"Wow, " I whimpered. "The view is beautiful."

"Mmmm, " he said, as I felt him behind me. His hands were around my waist, and he was gently kissing the back of my neck. "We're finally alone, baby."

My heart was beating, like it was ready to explode. I turned around, and looked at him. I caressed his hairy cheek. My God, he was so handsome. 

"Mike?' I said, my voice trembling. "There's something I need to tell you, and i hope you won't get mad. The thing is....I have never done this before."

"You mean to tell me, you're a virgin?" he said grinning. 

"Yes," I said, and I felt like such an idiot. 

"That is absolutely great, baby, " he said gently. It's very exciting for me to know that I will be your first. 

He grabbed me, pressed me against him, and kissed me so hard, my knees turned into butter. 

"Go to my bedroom," he said. "Get out of those clothes, and wait for me. I have to make a phone call first." 

I went to his bedroom, and I felt my heart beating faster than it ever did. I slowly took of my clothes, leaving just my underpants. I heard his voice, as he said goodbye over the phone, and then his footsteps. I turned around, and I saw him standing in the doorway, stark naked. My God, what a man. He was huge, muscular, extremely hairy, and hung as a horse. 

"Mmmm, you're a sexy boy," he said grinning. "I'm gonna have a lot of fun dominating you, baby." 

He walked towards me, and I thought I was gonna die. He pulled me close to him, and he pressed his naked body against mine. Wow, what a rush. I loved feeling his hairy chest, and huge biceps. 

"Mike? Can you do something for me?" I asked him. 

"Sure, baby. Anything."

"I love how much bigger you are than me," I went on, my voice trembling. "Will you lay on top of me, with your full weight? I want to feel your bulk, I want you to crush me."

"Baby," he said. "I have no problem, but you're so small, and tender, I don't wanna hurt you. "

"You won't hurt me," i said, as I laid on my back on his bed. "I need to feel you."

His face was dead-serious now. He climbed in bed with me, and he straddled me with his feet. 

"Are you sure, baby?" he asked leaning over me. 

"Yes", I answered, putting my hands on his muscular shoulders. 

He took both my hands, and he pinned them to the bed, intertwining our fingers. His smell was strong and pungent, with a mixture of sweat and cologne. He then, began to lick my chest, up to my neck, making me gasp. 

"It seems I found your weak spot.", he said smiling. 

He laid his full body on top of me, fully covering me. He then kissed me, aggressively and dominantly. He took my hands, and put them around his muscular body. 

"Feel my muscles, boy", he growled in my ear. I buried my fingers deep in to his back. He pulled the hair at the back of my head, and he exposed my neck. I whimpered again, and I heard him growl like an animal. He began to kiss, lick and suck on my neck, with so much passion. He inserted his fingers in my hole, preparing me for his huge tool. 

He opened his drawer and took out a condom. 

"Go ahead," he told me. "Slip it on my dick."

I took out the condom, and put it on his huge dick. He then pushed me on my back, and kissed me again. 

"Be gentle, please." I told him. 

He slowly inserted his dick in my hole, and I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. 

"Does it always hurt so much?" I asked. 

"It does at first." he said. "Now, just relax, baby. I want you to enjoy this. I want you to always remember me."

His movements got steadier, and slowly the pain turned into pleasure. The air in the room was hot and sticky, and that caused him to sweat even more. I played with the hairs on his chest, and pulled him on top of me again. 

"Kiss me, Mike" I told him. He covered my lips with his, and kissed me so hot and heavy. I threw my head back. "Please, Mike, bite my neck."

I swear I heard him growl again, as he buried his teeth deep into my skin. I could tell he was getting ready, as he took of his condom, and shot his load, on my belly. 

He collapsed on top of me, pinning me with his big, sweaty, muscular body. 

"You're mine, boy," he said, as he licked my neck. "All mine."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15