The long road stretched in both directions till it vanished over the horizon. Resting between a lone truck stop. One semi's trailer backed against the wall near where the rest room sat. No one thought of why it was there, but there it was like it always is. The rig itself is never attached to it, so no one is sure who owns the trailer.
This truck stop doesn't offer much, outside of a little fuel and some food, the big appeal was the restroom, oddly enough. The room always stunk of musk as if a constant orgy was going on in there. The rest room itself was a lone bathroom, it was a full bath so it had a shower.  Even though it was a single occupant bathroom, it still had a partitioned toilet, it was immense in scale, almost as wide as the trailer that it backed behind the building. Despite that, it had a odd glory hole and a sliding panel. It was against the large brick wall with no way to see who or what was on the other side.
"Knock twice to blow me. Knock three times for me to blow you. Wait a moment then opened the sliding door." the sign on the panel read.
It seemed harmless, but most truckers were warned to avoid this stop if possible. If they could not, they had to avoid knocking on that panel. Rumor spread that truckers that did knock, were changed forever and no longer wished to be truckers. Others have claimed that the truckers vanished from the planet.
A fox that just started his first day as a solo trucker entered the truck stop, unaware of this was the place his co-workers warned him about. Unlike most truckers this guy was lean, mostly athletic build. Not too buff and lacking the fat that most truckers carried with them. The red furred fox undressed and set his things on a small table just outside of where the shower was. He turned on the water and let the heat build up while he freshened up at the toilet.
He read the sign aloud, paused for a moment feeling his cock rise to full attention, then he knocked once. . . then twice. Hesitated for a moment, as if thinking about a third knock, finally, slide open the panel.
The panel was bigger than his hand. It slide open with ease exposing a hole with a rubber lining around it. The hole was larger than if he had clenched both of his hands together and fit them in. A powerful musk filled the room, then an equally massive cock burst from the hole. It bobbed and throbbed near the fox's mouth. It was already drooling heavy amounts of pre.
"This is what you asked for, get to it." A deep, powerful voice boomed from behind the wall.
The fit fox thought about it for a moment, then he went right to town on the impressive meat rod that was presented. It was almost like he had no control over it at first. He was constantly encouraged to keep going, work harder and faster. The owner of this cock wanted a pent up release. A deep growling from the other size along with the sound of claws digging into the brick wall, foretold that the climax was coming.
The fox's eyes bugged out for a moment as he nearly gagged on the flood of cum that was filling him up. He was not only being filled, but slowly being stretched out filling the bathroom stall. He tried with all his might to free himself from the engorged cumming cock, but it was firmly stuck in his maw. He felt his back pressing against one wall while his fattening chest started to press on the opposite.
After a few minutes, the fox completely filled the bathroom stall. He couldn't move or speak, he was so fat that his fat chin was held shut by the size of his cum filled chest. It was almost like he was boxed shaped.
A loud rumble was heard as a wall opened up, adjacent to the one with the glory hole. A warm breeze met the fox's nude form, but most of the light was blocked by the presence of the trailer that was always parked there. In moments the cum filled fox was stuffed inside the trailer, the wall closed back up and waited for another willing participant.
The wait wasn't a long one. This time a large brown furred wolf emerged from his truck. Seeing a second truck at the stop, he was hoping for a little action in the restroom. He heard the shower still running when he approached, the hot steam and musk greeted him as he entered. The mix blinded him for a moment as he entered the steam filled room.
"Now where is that hot tail that's showing in here?" he partially moaned from his pent up lust. Finding no one he wandered to the toilet and noticed the glory hole panel.
He knocked three times quickly, then opened the door without waiting and was already humping the hole in the wall.
"I like when someone wants to experience a nice hard blow, but patients is often best." A deep voice boomed. "Don't worry. . . you will enjoy this blow."
The wolf was too enraptured on the feeling as a hot wet maw was already working his tool to notice what was happening. As the mysterious figured worked the wolf's cock, the brown furred wolf was slowly starting to expand. Little by little, muscle was being blown into unsuspecting trucker.
"The hell?!" he moaned as he felt his shoulders brushing and starting to press against the walls. "How. . . did I get this big?"
"Cause you are getting one of the best blows ever. It really grows on you." the deep voice echoed.
Before the wolf had a chance to respond, his body started blowing up faster. His chest quickly began to press into his chin, making it impossible for him to speak. His arms and legs quickly began being pulled into his ballooning body as it swelled into the cube shaped toilet area. HE struggled the best he could trying to get that nut off, but nothing worked.
A blast of cool air met him as the wall opened up and was slowly drawn inside with the red furred fox suffering from the same fate as him. Just as quickly, the wall closed leaving the two in the trailer to ponder their fate.
An hour or so passed since the first two victims were loaded into the trailer, patiently waiting for a third. Their rigs have been removed, as to not warn others that someone was here. The warmth of the day was slowly ending, nearing sun set when a truck pulled in. Unlike the other two visitors, this one spent the time to fuel his rig before moving towards the restroom. A burly looking bear, a mix of fat and muscle. A veteran trucker if one ever looked.
This burly gray furred bear took his time to slowly go towards the toilet area, he was being very cautious. He sat on the toilet, pondering about that panel with it's instructions. Without knocking he slide it open tried to see into the dark abyss behind it, then closed it. He did it a few times with the same result.
The sound of another door opening caught his ears, but it wasn't from where the the door he entered was. It was close to him, it was all he knew.
"It was time you showed up." the deep voice boomed. With each step the floor, reverberated the sound. "I knew at some point it was bound to happen. Someone curious about the rumors wanted to go and see it for themselves. See if it was true, well it is. Don't worry, no harm ever comes to those that come here. I just give them more purpose."
The bear was frantically trying to find a way to escape, but the door to leave the toilet area was somehow locked, he couldn't leave, even trying to crawl under was impossible, he was too big to begin with. Despite his strength and size, he could not knock down the normally flimsy walls.
The door opened and exposed the owner of the deep booming voice, a massive creature composed of dragon, bull, and wolf. Standing well over ten feet tall and nearly as wide, sporting a massive belly to match.
I cleared my throat and spoke again, using more charm in my tone. "As I said, you'll be given a better purpose, one that even you will enjoy."  my voice had a powerful effect on my pray as he was already starting to undress. "That's right, show me your natural beauty."
He was under the spell I had used so often before, a nice combination of my voice and a light musk that most don't notice. Something I picked up from that cum dragon I had absorbed so long ago.  As I learned more about my powers, I was able to go from a massive 200 foot chimera to one that topped off at ten feet tall.
My musky scent that sometimes is faint, still makes those susceptible to become horny pets, just wanting to find pleasure. This bear was no exception, as soon as he was undressed, his ass was already wiggling in my general direction. I didn't need further encouragement and mounted the big bear. I bellowed as I quickly hit climax, forcing the bear to swell in size as gallon upon gallon was flooding his insides.
Once the bear filled the toilet area like the other two victims. I made a hand gesture and caused the wall to open up, exposing him to his fate - the inside of a trailer. Unlike the other two, I gingerly picked him up and placed him inside the trailer, this time closing it and sealing it with a padlock.
"Perfect fit." I panted from my mild exercise. "Filled my load a little faster than the last few times. Guess those rumor help fill in the orders. Now for phase two."
With the trailer filled with three cum filled victims, I move back against the wall where the glory hole was, revealing the rig that was carefully hidden using magic. Truth be told, the entire building was nothing more than a magic induced illusion. I drove the tractor around and backed into the trailer, locking them together. Landing gear raised and soon the rig was moving it's cargo to it's next destination.
The drive was rough at the start, the soft ground had caused the trailer to sink a little, but the power of the tractor was enough to pull free. The place I was going to wasn't far, about an hours drive. A warehouse was secluded in the middle of nowhere, like the truck stop illusion I had used. I know this structure wasn't an illusion, the owner is eagerly awaiting outside for this cargo.
"A nice catch," the rat grumbled as he swaggered around, rubbing his fatty paws together. "This trio will make for a fine addition to the others. Now get them into proper place and we shall begin."
"Sure thing, boss." I panted. I took my time to carry each of the cum filled victims into a specific spot. I slowly began to let my true size come out, feeling my attire slowly bursting free then falling to the ground in tatters.
I watched the rat scamper away and bring back a large collection of hoses. From experience, these hoses were going to slip over their cocks. As each tube firmly slipped over their cocks, I rubbed mine. Magic coursed over the tube, so that as I stroked myself, they felt as if I was stroking them.  
"So far so good. The three of you will love all of this. Got some tubes to catch your loads, and soon more tubes will be feeding you my load. You aren't big enough . . . yet. The first load you got filled with was only to start the process, I bet you are feeling kind of hallow. That will all change in a few minutes."
He came back with another round of hoses from the opposite side of the warehouse, each of these were pushed right into their tight asses. Like with the cock tubes, I rubbed my cock again. The change was slightly different, instead of the feeling of being stroked, it felt more like I was pounding their ass.
After the tubes were in place, I walked back to where the second set of tubes were brought in from. The three tubes merged into one and this one was mine to fill with my own cock. Like practice, I took joy and pleasure slipping this tube over my thickening cock.
"Everything ready on the other side, boss?" I asked panting with lust.
He nodded and headed to the other side, The three tubes on the three victims were also spliced into three. Each of the tubes were connected to the filler hose of nine tanker trucks. All nine had a simple logo on the side that read "Trucker Muscle".
I moaned and groaned as I began to slowly pump my massive cock. I can hear the fox, wolf, and bear all moaning as well. They had to be close to climax by the fact that the tubes made it feel like they were being stroked and pumped by me. My magic did it's wonder by keeping them from climaxing.
I roared out as my cock thickened and began to fill the tube and watched as it rushed toward the three victims. As soon as my load slipped into their asses, I watched as every part of them started to blow up in size. Nothing was left untouched, even their cock and balls swelled. The tubes held fast and soon they were almost as tall as the warehouse and wide enough to lightly brush against the others.
I willed my magic to let them blow their pent up loads. The walls rattled from their collective roars of passion. As they blew, they were slowly shrinking. My load was keeping them massive, but they were pumping it out faster. I just had to keep them cuming to fill the tankers on the other side.
"HOLY!!!" I heard from the other side. "They are overfilling the trucks." I heard the whine of a pump turning on. The rat was diverting the flow from the tanker trucks to a spare underground tank.  
Panting, I removed the tube from my cock and walked by my handy work as they were still pumping more cum. They would shrink down, but they will still be much larger than they use to be. A minor drawback to my cum powers.
"Another successful gathering of Trucker Muscle." I chuckled as I watched the crew finished securing the tankers for transportation of the product. Unlike the rat boss, the crew has no clue as to what was in the warehouse. All they know is that they are transporting my milk, since they only see me with a still dripping cock and nude. "You've seen nothing." I know my magic won't affect them as easily, but that doesn't stop me from saying it.
"If they want their pay, they know to not speak of what they see." the boss rat informed, threatening the crew as they finished checking things and started to take off. "We will have to deal with this mixed stuff, since it's not as good as when it's separated."
"Okay that can be arranged." I smirked, causing the rat to panic for a moment. "I'll just take that tank with me. I do love sampling the collection, but I need to ease it back a bit so that it won't burst that tank." I pause for a moment. "Oh you thought I was going to do something crazy, I forget most don't work around the macro community, especially those that feed by cock vore. Never worry, you're my pay check too." I playfully slap his back.
With the trucks gone, I got to finish cleaning up the warehouse. All three were still nice and bloated. I eyed each of them, My cock and tail cock slipped over the big wolf and the red fox's cock and began to slowly milk them, pulling them into my massive body. The bear watched in horror as my cock and tail cock swallowed the two furs. His fate wasn't as enjoyable. I plucked him up with ease held him over my maw and swallowed him whole. By body feasted on the three of them, all becoming cum in the process. I felt my body pulse and swell as new strength and weight was added to my bulky frame.
I quickly went down to a small size, but with a much bigger belly. My red buttoned down shirt and denim jeans struggled to contain my new mass, I used a little magic so that they will not break. With the warehouse cleaned and my truck empty it was time to drive off to the next location and gather up more for Trucker Muscle. Wonder whom will be found at the next local truck stop and it's glory hole.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2016 at 4:40 AM, Mamey said:

Es muy buena la historia pero (para mi forma de pensar) sería más hot y más excitante si la historia fuera de humanos

Totalmente!  (pobre el que lea esto y no entienda nada)