The muscle frat (4)

Four

Brad and Brock returned to their room in silence. Brad's mind was processing the meeting with his now huge brother. He gently rubbed his pecs that were hurting from the hard blow he'd gotten. "I'm going to the gym for my workout. Maybe I can figure something out to help you, buddy", he said to his friend, "Wanna come?".

"What could I do in the gym?", Brock peeped in his high-pitched voice, "I own most the records on the lifts and now look at me." Tears welled up in his eyes.

Brad realized he'd made a mistake and gently grabbed his buddy's bony shoulder. "You could keep me company", he said," I've always enjoyed you pushing me to my limits. You had my back when you were bigger than me. Now I have you back, buddy. So, sure you don't wanna come?".

"Thanks, but no, buddy", Brock replied, "It would be too painful being in the gym right now, maybe later. I'm gonna stay right here. Go pump some iron, man".

"Gonna blast these arms", Brad said with a grin and flexed his right arm.

Brock stared at the 17 inch gun in envy. Just yesterday his own arms dwarfed his buddy's by 6 inches and right now, he'd kill to have arms like Brad. He nodded and watched his 185 pound friend walk away.

"Remember Brock? Found someone even bigger. Join me on my bro's campus. dexameni-frat house. T."

Tristan clicked and his phone sent the message to Mike.

Unlike Tristan, Mike was one of the popular jocks at their high school. Standing 5'7 and 162 pounds, Mike was one of the star players on their high school football team. Tristan still remembered the day Mike had come up to him, eclipsing his weak 125 pound body with his muscular frame and asked to tutor him. During their study sessions, Mike proved to be a fast learner but insisted on being tutored. After a few weeks, Tristan had finally gotten it: Mike kept showing up every time Brock was hanging out with his older brother. He'd spoken to Mike about it and the football player obviously denied. It wasn't until Tristan admitted being attracted to Brock's huge body that Mike also conceded. They had made a deal: Tristan would keep his mouth shut about Mike and Mike would keep the other jocks from picking on Tristan. During their study sessions they could then both steal glances of Brock.

A vibration made Tristan look at his phone.

"Even bigger than the bulk??? Taking the first plane out. Be there tomorrow. M."

"He'll be in for a big surprise", Tristan said to himself as he put his phone down.

In the gym, Brad was going through his workout with extra intensity. "Have to get bigger", he said to his reflection and curled the bar up with shaking arms. His thoughts kept going back and forth between his now puny friend and his now huge brother. He dismissed the thought and returned his focus on his pumped arms. "One more", he yelled to his swollen and red biceps as he curled the bur up for a final rep. He tossed the bar down and did a double bicep pose, admiring how his arms mounded up toward 18 inches of hard muscle. A jolt went through his plump cock in his workout pants. "Let's see if Emily is up for some fun", he said to his reflection and left the gym.

Brock went to the kitchen and stumbled backward as he entered. The beastly Tristan was sitting at the table filled with food and was wolfing down huge amounts of food. Brock stared in awe as the massive biceps bulged up into perfectly round, veiny cannonballs that stretched the sleeves of the gray t-shirt as the teen brought the food to his mouth.

Tristan looked aside and noticed the scrawny Brock standing in the doorway. "Miring the view?", he asked with a smug grin.

Brock simply nodded without taking his eyes from the 28 inch arms.

"I'm stuffed", Tristan said and patted his stomach, "needed the food to fuel my muscles".

Brock kept looking at the beastly teen who stood up and swaggered over to him. He gulped while drinking in the sight of Tristan's massive muscles straining the gray t-shirt. It was his most baggy shirt that hung loosely over his 241 pound body until yesterday. He craned his head up to stare into the beast's eyes. Being 5'2 himself, the 6'1 Tristan towered over him in height.

Tristan loomed down into Brock's eyes, noticing the mixture of fear and arousal. "You used to be so intimidating, but now you're pathetic", he said, "I had my brains when I was skinny. You don't even hove those".

"Please, Tristan. Give my muscles back", Brock pleaded in his high-pitched voice, "Ya don't even have to give them all back. Ya can keep some of my mass".

"I don't think so, Brock", Tristan replied, "I'm liking my new size. Besides I don't know how I took your muscles. So I can't give them back. I think your muscles look better on me. Don't you agree?". Tristan brought up his right arm and flexed it. His cannonball-sized bicep mounded upward and outward atop his low-hanging, thick tricep; veins exploded over the surface as the monstrous bicep rose and rose until it reached 28 inches of hard meat underneath the paper-thin bronzed skin.

Brock's eyes widened as the massive muscle flexed right in front of him. He thought he heard the skin stretching as it tried accommodating to the hardening bicep. He instinctively reached for the insanely muscular arm. A shiver went through his scrawny body as he touched the rock-hard, hot mountain of meat. His 3 incher leaked a watery load in his pants.

"Don't I look better with your muscles? Better than you ever did?", Tristan asked again and flexed his right bicep some more under the frail touch.

"Yep", Brock blurted out as his fingers were pried open by the beastly bicep hardening some more.

A hint of disappointment went through Tristan: he'd hoped for the tingling sensation to return when Brock touched his arm so he could drain some more size from him. But nothing happened. Perhaps he can't get smaller than he is now, he thought and brushed the skinny guy's hand away from his arm. "Better hit the gym again to grow back some size, Brock", he said with a smirk and abandoned the fallen football player.

The next day Brock followed his friend Brad to the gym. Both of them wanted to avoid Tristan as much as possible and Brad was happy that his best friend was regaining some of his old energy. He decided to push the little guy as much as possible to make him grow back his muscles.

While Brad and Brock were out, Mike arrived at the frat house. His dick was hard thinking about the huge guy Tristan had mentioned in his text. He stepped up to the front door and knocked. He stepped back as a massive guy opened. "T? What the fuck happened to you?", he yelled out in disbelief as he recognized the guy.

"Let's go to my room", Tristan said and went inside.

Mike followed the beastly man, admiring his insanely wide back.

Tristan opened a door on his left and strutted in.

Mike hurried in and closed the door behind him. He looked at Tristan standing in the center of the room, his arms folded in front of him. Veins crisscrossed all over the thick forearms, impossibly large biceps pushed the sleeves of his grey t-shirt up and hard, horseshoe-shaped triceps jutted out in relief at the back of the meaty upper arms; protruding pecs strained the front of the shirt and wide, round shoulders pushed it to its limits.

"So? What do ya think?", Tristan asked with a smirk on his face.

"Huhg?", Mike muttered as he tried to fathom the unbelievable sight in front of him. He looked up at the beastly teen's chiseled face: a coarse five-o'clock-beard decorated the square jawline.

Tristan noted the look of pure admiration in Mike's blue eyes.

"How did you get so huge, T.?", Mike asked and cleared this throat as his voice cracked. He just couldn't believe the size on the guy he'd outweighed by a good 40 pounds. His dick was rock-hard and throbbed in his pants.

Tristan didn't respond. He slowly took off his shirt, gradually revealing his upper body.

Mike's mouth fell open and his eyes widened to the size of saucers as his once scrawny tutor's torso came into view. He gazed at the massive traps that made his neck look like that of a bull and descended into an impossibly wide pair of perfectly round, bowling ball-sized shoulders that supported the thickest, most muscular arms he'd ever seen; a thick protruding rack of meaty pecs the size of half watermelons divided by a deep cleavage stretched the tanned, paper-thin skin tight across the mighty chest that obscured the top half of the hardest looking eight-pack around, the valley running down the middle of the four rows of cobblestone-sized, deeply edged abs looked deep enough to fuck it. "Ughn", Mike groaned at the sight and he creamed his pants.

"Something wrong, M.?", Tristan asked smugly as he looked back at the high school football player. He noticed the dark stain forming at the front of the athlete's jeans. "Wanna see my legs too?", he demanded teasingly.

Mike nodded eagerly while he drank in the display of muscular perfection and orgasm kept racing through his 162 pound body. Another load flew from his cock into his soaked boxers.

"Thought so", Tristan said and removed his sweat pants. He tossed them aside and stood up straight.

"Fughnck", Mike grunted in pleasured disbelief as he gawked at the tree trunk-sized pillars of muscle that were his tutor's legs. The different parts of his huge quads were crisscrossed with deep crevices and thick veins, the teardrop obscured his kneecap by its sheer size and his strong calves jutted out at the back of his lower leg. Mike's eyes were drawn to the front of the military-style boxers that seemed ready to burst open.

"Still think that Brock has the best body?", Tristan asked in his deep bass while he rubbed his thick left pec.

"Fuck Brock", Mike blurted out breathlessly and lunged forward.

Before Tristan could react, the 162 pound football player was kneeling in front of him and yanked down his boxers. As the fabric only descended to about half his quads, he reached down and ripped them off. His plump cock inflated further as more blood flowed into it.

Mike stared at the hardening snake in front of him. He gulped, licked his lips and took the swelling cock into his mouth. He grabbed hold of the beastly quads for support.

"What…", Tristan let out but the pleasure of the 162 pound athlete servicing his dick overtook him. His left paw gently ruffled the guy's pepper and salt hair while his right paw played with one of his own hard nipples.

Mike licked and sucked along the shaft that kept swelling inside his mouth as his hands roamed the hard surface of the muscular quads.

"MMhm", Tristan moaned as his cock reached its 12 inches and goose bumps appeared all over his huge body.

Mike used every instinctive skill he didn't even know he possessed. He upped the pace of his sucking, sucking the coke can-sized cock's head quickly and teasingly. He was rewarded by rumbling, needy sounds off his beastly tutor. He heard the massive guy's breathing increasing and sucked him deep and very hard.

Tristan felt the electricity of a mighty orgasm rolling over him. His right paw grabbed the back of Mike's head and pulled him onto his dick. His lemon-sized balls drew tight and a first, huge load of sticky cum blasted through his throbbing shaft. "FUUGHNCK", he boomed and his huge muscles flexed as he was sent over the edge.

Mike's nose collided with the hard bottom row of abs. He grabbed hold of his tutor meaty ass as the fleshy snake inside his mouth throbbed and flooded him with thick spunk. His own cock leaked another load as he realized he sent the hugest man around over the edge.

"FUCK", Tristan roared once more as a second, third and fourth load shot from his cock.

Mike gulped down the cum as fast as he could, but the juices leaked from his mouth and nose. His vision began waning since he couldn't breathe from the cum that kept filling his mouth.

Tristan fell the hands on his muscular ass losing their grip but kept his right paw tight at the back of the athlete's skull to keep him in place. "Yeaughn", he groaned while four more blasts shot from his dick.

Mike fell limp from the lack of air and the cum now poured from his mouth down on his chin.

Tristan withdrew his still rock-hard 12 incher from Mike's mouth. He gently picked up the passed out guy, stripped off his clothes and laid him down on the mattresses in the center of the room. He laid down next to the guy that once outsized him by a good 40 pounds, but he now dwarfed by 120 pound of pure muscle and dazzled off.