The Inheritance

londonboy

I echo the sentiments from this continuation.   You and I have talked and I swear you were reading my mind.  Thank you again for the story and tumbler updates you make it look easy.  Oh for goodness sake, don't stop.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, londonboy said:

When the readers are smarter than the writer is it time to quit?  Love all of your insights - they're the same that have been in my head.

Wait? Really? 83 You had the same thoughts in your head as me? ^^

And HELL NO!! Dun stop!! Try to add mystery to the story to make it less easy to guess what will happen next. ^w^ When readers can guess what might come next, try to put them on a false path and give us an unexpected plot twist. For example: Soon after the transference of the Sorenson bloodline's gift, Herc dies. Having served his purpose of cultivating the gift and passing it on to the next worthy generation. ^^ Or make it that even though the chosen person is worthy, that person can not control his strength and has difficulty learning it. Or stuff like that. ^^

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really want all three to wind up with this gift. also I don't think you should stop.... Do make sure to do what you feel is right because it is your story and a suprise is always nice, yet for me there have been subtle hints that all three crave that power. So it could indeed be new territory! 

Londonboy please don't stop writing or morphing.  Speaking for myself I get so enthralled with your stories you have an awesome ability and it would be a shame to have them end.  I beg you to reconsider and thank you so much for ALL you do for us.

• 1 year later...

It's  been almost 3 years since this story was written and I still fully remember what ideas I wanted to draw and recreate from this. Still great ❤️