The Inheritance

londonboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Part Two

It was very difficult for Brett to talk to his sons with the giant ‘elephant’ in the room.  Especially since, this time, the elephant was actually their humongous Grandfather Herc and he wasn’t imaginary.  It had been years since his father had changed into the behemoth before him, but it was still a shock every time he was in his presence.  Herc Sorenson was huge everywhere – traps like mountains, delts that flared out like enormous angel wings, biceps and triceps that bulged beyond comprehension, and legs so thick you swore they were trees.  Herc also looked like his namesake - in the face.  A heavy dark beard and bushy hair that had flecks of gray thrown in just to make him look even more god-like.  Dark aqua-blue eyes that pierced through anything he chose to look sparkled near deeply tanned skin.  Brett knew his father was a stunning man.  He had inherited some of his good looks and had always been thankful for that.  His dad’s voice broke the silence in the room.

“Son,” Herc said.  “I need to do something physical.  I’m getting a little antsy.  I’ve been on a plane for a lot of hours and the only thing I got to do to use my strength is curl one of the flight attendants for a few hundred miles.  Lifting him was like curling a Q-tip.  It was only satisfying because he loved I so much.  You got anything I can use to let off a little building steam?”

Brett immediately knew his father’s body was aching to use its strength.  This is how it always was for Herc – he couldn’t be still or non-moving for very long.  It was just part of the genetics of his new body – he needed to be using his strength, almost constantly.  Sometimes, Herc just reached out and grabbed whatever was closest to him and twisted it into a jumbled mess – it didn’t matter if it were a car, a lamppost, or even something supposedly more indestructible.  It usually took less than a minute for Herc to mangle it into whatever he wanted.  Brett had made the appropriate preparations his father’s visit.

“I have you covered, Pops,” Brett answered, and then turned to his sons.  “Boys, we’re going to need to move this conversation to the back porch.  Your Gramps is going to show you that all of his muscles aren’t just for show.  I had a couple pallets loaded with cinder blocks delivered this week.  I have some other heavier and stronger items being delivered tomorrow.  I thought the blocks might work for today.”

“They’ll be fine, son.  Thank you,” Herc responded – looking around the room to see how to get to the back.

“Sons, each of you go and get your Gramps a couple of blocks off the pile in the garage.”

“No need for that, I’ll lift the whole thing to the porch if someone can just show me where they are, “ Herc answered, clearly anxious to do some damage to the bricks.  “It’ll be a breeze.”

“Dad, it’s a whole pallet,” Brett started to say, but the look his father gave him made it clear the weight wouldn’t be a problem. 

The younger men just stared at the elder Sorenson – still in disbelief.  Yes, he had told them he benched a bus filled with concrete, but all of them had seen the giant forklift that had lifted the brick-filled pallet into the garage.  It had been a monstrous machine. Brett had simply told the boys he was planning to build a small shed-like building in the back yard.  No one had thought about it after that.  The powerful forklift had moaned in protest from the weight of the pallet.  It was clear that the motor of the machine was on overdrive to simply transport the bricks the short distance up the driveway.  And, now, here was their flesh-and-blood relative saying it would be a breeze for him to carry the thing out to the back yard.  He was a giant of a man, so it was clear he’d be able to do it – but it was just the shock of actually knowing a person that could lift such an incredible weight.  That was mind-blowing.

“I’ll be glad to show you, Gramps.  Can I take a few pictures?” Damon piped out, quickly – clearly excited about seeing his grandfather in action.

“Sure, son, if it’s okay with your father,” Herc replied – smiling at the pleading face the youngest boy gave his father.

“If your Gramps says it’s fine, then it’s fine, Damon – but no posting on the internet!  Okay, son?” Brett said.

“Sure, Dad,” Damon shot back jumping up to lead his huge grandfather to the garage.

“You’re not having all the fun, I’m coming, too,” Jeremy added quickly – and stood up, adjusting his hard-on so it wasn’t so obvious.

“Me, too,” echoed Pete.

“I guess we can all go and watch,” Brett immediately added and followed the line of men, barely containing the excitement he felt at watching his dad lift such a heavy weight.

Herc smiled broadly as he surveyed the two pallets laden with many construction sized cinder blocks.  He was touched his son had thought about him enough to get these things delivered in advance.  He was also excited to see what else would be delivered tomorrow.  He was sure his son knew his old man could be done with these two pallets before morning.  Herc could sense the excitement radiating from all the other Sorenson men crowding into the garage.  It felt like Herc took up more space in this room – mainly because the ceiling wasn’t as high and the room wasn’t as big.  Herc glanced at the huge open automated rolling door and realized he’d have to squat a little to fit through.  That would be no problem.  

“If my calculations are right, guys, each pallet probably weighs about three tons.  That should be a fun pump for one of my arms,” Herc said, not taking his gaze from the blocks.

“One arm?” Jeremy asked in total shock.

“Yep,” replied Herc, “Like I said earlier, this will be a breeze.  It will give you boys a chance to see what the inheritance means.”

A straight pin hitting the floor at that moment would have sounded like a sonic boom.  No one was breathing.  It seemed that no heart was even beating.  Four Sorenson men were tying to wrap their minds around what was about to happen and one giant man was figuring out where to lift – so it wouldn’t break the pallet or lose any blocks.  There wasn’t a calm crotch in the room.  Brett Sorenson was a little embarrassed by the fact that he was getting hard because of his own dad, but he figured that when it came to super strength, there were no forbidden taboos.  It’s not like he could have helped it, anyway.  At that point none of the younger men could forgo his arousal from the fact that Herc Sorenson was about to lift three tons with one arm.  With one arm!  

“Son,” Herc said, turning toward Brett, “Do I have to worry about anyone seeing me?”

“No sir,” Brett replied, “The garage opens out to the back yard and we’ve got a high fence in the back.  It will be very private.”

“Then I think it’s time these boys saw what their Gramps can do,” Herc said, bending down and sliding his arm up into the opening at the side of the pallet.

To say the pallet came off the ground with ease would be an understatement.  Herc simply straightened his legs and the load of bricks came off the ground and into the air as steady as if they had still been on the floor.  The entire load rested on Gramps’ forearm as if it were only a tray of two champagne flutes – light as a feather.  Three tons of concrete held stock still out from the big man’s shoulder – arm stretched out and biceps bulging.  

“Holy fuck!” Pete said loudly, unable to control himself.   

Pete’s sentiments were matched by everyone in the room – he had merely been the one to express them first.  Herc had to admit that this was one of his favorite things in life – surprising people with his strength.  It was only second to surprising people with his size.  The big man knew the huge pile of blocks was not supposed to be lifted by one arm, even an arm the size of his.  He realized that no matter how much he explained his power before doing a stunt like this – the actual execution was unfathomable.  He knew the size of the pile of blocks on the pallet made it seem like the big man should go toppling over – like some kind of seesaw with a giant on one end and a baby on the other.  The fact that one biceps and forearm had enough power to hold the three-ton pile steady was just too amazing to compute in a few seconds.  It took a while to let the reality sink in.  And that’s the part Herc loved so much – sensing grown men working from total disbelief to utter shock to deep awe.  He also easily accepted the fact that his strength caused men to react below the belt, as well.  There was just something about super strength that made men get turned on.  It’s why young men loved superhero films so much.  It’s why in olden times strongman acts were part of vaudeville shows and even proper theatre.  Men – as well as women – were turned on by power; especially power that was beyond comprehension.  Herc could tell the room was full of throbbing hard dicks – just by the way everyone was panting.  

“Don’t worry about those hard-ons, boys.  This old man knows it has nothing to do with him – it’s just too difficult to be around this much power and not get turned on.  As a matter of fact, the bigger you become the more excited you get from super strength.  Isn’t that right, Jeremy,” Herc said, without an ounce of strain in his voice – lifting the blocks was a breeze.

“Hell yeah!” exclaimed Jeremy.  

“Let’s really get your dicks throbbing,” Herc said and then preceded to lower and raise the entire pallet of cement blocks about five times – just to freak everyone out even more.

“Oh my god, no way!” said Pete.

Watching the pallet go up an down as Herc’s arm bent at the elbow – straight out and then back up was too much to handle.  The Sorenson boys and their father would not have been able to hold back their shock and awe even if they had wanted to.  This kind of power was simply too mind boggling to get used to.  All the younger Sorenson boys were watching it happen, but they still didn’t believe the man could lift so much weight – and with one hand!  The fact that he was basically curling the weight was too much to take in, too.  

“Damn that feels good.  One armed curls with three tons.  Man, it’s good to be lifting heavy stuff again.  I haven’t had the chance to have fun.  Just think, boys, one of you will be able to do this very soon!  Shall we move the party outside?”

Once Herc maneuvered the pallet out of the open garage door he lifted it overhead – like it was a tray of glasses and he was just a gigantic waiter.  The other men quickly followed him – careful to not get near the pallet – everyone was still nervous it would come crashing down.  They understood, on some level, that the older man would never let it fall, but it was a freaking loaded pallet of cement cinder blocks – it was still a little disconcerting.  Grampa Herc’s arm was now pumped so big it looked as wide and thick as a keg or bigger.  It was clear the big man was used to having smaller guys stare in awe.  He continued to push the pallet up and down a little just to give his arm a little more pump.  When the group reached the large brick patio area in the back, Grampa Herc stopped and turned to the group.

“Here, Jeremy, hold this while your Grampa gets ready,” he said and started to hand the pallet to the biggest younger Sorenson.

“Nooo!!!” the younger athlete yelled and then crouched down on the ground, covering his head, and preparing himself to be crushed by the bricks.

“Jeremy, I was just kidding.  I wouldn’t do that to you,” the elder man said as he placed the pallet on the ground.  Every man there noticed the shaking when the load of blocks hit the ground.  “But just think, one day soon you might be able to lift that.”   

It was clear that idea got Jeremy very excited.  It actually got everyone excited.  It really didn’t matter which Sorenson boy got huge, it was going to be awesome no matter what.  Herc looked down at the small iron deck chair that went with the patio furniture.  He shook his head and smiled.  There was no way his huge body was fitting in that tiny thing.  He was also pretty sure his weight would make it collapse in no time at all.  He looked around and saw a large hard plastic container nearby.  It was probably used to store pool toys or other items.  Herc grabbed the thing by the side and pulled it over beside the pallet of cinder blocks.  He then sat down.

“Um, Dad, that container was cemented to the deck,” Brett said, looking at the gaping hole that was left in the concrete.

“Oh hell, I didn’t even notice.  Sorry about that, son.  It just felt like I was moving a pillow,” the elder man replied, when he saw that he had basically ripped a big chunk of the deck out with the container.

Both of the older Sorenson men turned to see the three younger men again in dropped-jaw shock.  Even after all the things they had seen the big man do and heard what he was capable of, they were still in awe of the fact that he could rip concrete apart.

“You better get used to it, boys.  He’ll continue to do things you thought were impossible all the time.  If you’re going to be shocked every time, you might have a heart attack,” Brett said to his sons. 

“I’m afraid it’s true, boys.  I just kind of forget how strong I am.  I sometimes expect everyone to be able to do the things I can do, but then I remember they can’t,” Herc said as he adjusted himself on the container and grabbed one of the cinder blocks.   

The big man put his thick fingers through the holes on either end and pulled outward.  The cinder block ripped apart with ease.  The cement simply snapped in two as if some kind of giant mechanical cranes were yanking it apart, but it was actually something much more powerful than any machine.  It was Grandpa Herc.  Chunks and bits of destroyed rock fell to the ground.  The two remaining parts of the cinder block looked pathetic in the elder man’s giant hands.  His huge paws made the cement seem weak and fragile.  Herc started to tighten his grip on the chunks and sand-like dust seeped out between his fingers – puffing into the air like smoke and then falling downward.  In less than a minute nothing remained that remotely resembled the cement block, which had been there before.  Only little piles of crushed rock – mere sand hills – lay between Herc’s monstrous legs.

“That never get’s old, boys,” Gramps said, as he reached out to grab another cinder block.

This time the big man decided not to rip the cement brick apart.  Instead, he open up his palms and held the block between his flat hands.  His big mitts were big enough to cover both ends.  In what seemed like even less time than a flash of lightning, Herc pressed his hands together.  There was no crumbling of man-made rock or slow destruction of cement.  This time, there was just a loud pop – as if the big man was simply bursting a balloon – and then another cloud of dust as his hand met in front of him.  The cement block had simply been obliterated between Herc’s quicker-than-hell palms, unable to give any resistance to the man’s power.  All three younger Sorenson men jumped at the loud noise and watched in utter awe as their grandfather simply clapped his hands together to brush off some of the tiny remnants left on his fingers.  The pile of sand at his feet grew a little bigger.  In what seemed like less than a second the oversized muscleman had completely erased a cement block between his hands.  It had been like some kind of magic act.  Herc looked up at his grandsons and was, again, surprised by the open-mouthed looks of amazement that greeted him.

“Pretty cool, huh, boys?  I made a brick disappear,” the big man teased.

Everything had become too much for the jock, Jeremy.  The poor young man was just too wrecked by having this much power – this kind of strength.  He simply walked up to his grandfather and held up his hand, palm facing the bigger man.  Herc knew exactly what the poor kid wanted.  The giant had met lots of guys over the years that desired, no needed, to personally see comparisons.  Grandfather Herc put his enormous hand against that of his grandson.  It was like little Jack putting his tiny paw next to that of the giant he met when he went up the beanstalk.  It looked like some toddler was playing patty cake with some huge behemoth.  Jeremy’s immediate feeling of inferiority – of being very, very small – was like a lightning bolt to his groin.  The poor kid leaned into the mega hand of his grandfather and unloaded the most torrid orgasm of his life into his pants.  The young athlete’s full-body bucking didn’t budge the big man’s hand in the least.  Everyone simply waited for Jeremy to complete his massive cum dump – knowing the guy had just reached a point where his grandfather’s enormous muscled body and unimaginable power had overwhelmed him.  On the last crotch thrust, Jeremy emitted a slight high-pitched moan and then the only sound that remained was his heavy breathing.  The young man then turned and, looking at no one, left to go inside to clean himself up.  Everyone watched him leave, slightly jealous that he had been able to relieve the pressure that had been building all night.

“My huge hand kind of freaks some guys out,” Herc said, to break the silence.

“I bet there’s more power in just one of your fingers than there is in my entire body,” Damon said, taking a few steps toward his grandfather.

“Why don’t we find out,” Herc said, encouraging the boy and making it clear that the big man wanted to show off more. 

Herc motioned Damon to move a little closer.  The giant gramps then took his forefinger and hooked it through he young man’s belt, just behind the buckle.  With what seemed like absolutely no effort at all the elder man raised his forearm and his grandson went upward.  Damon was lifted easily by one finger. It’s one thing to behold a huge muscular man.  It’s another thing to view some of the amazing things he can do with his strength.  But it’s something completely different when a big guy shows off his power using your body.  Maybe it’s the intimacy – the actual physical touch – or maybe it’s because you, yourself become so insignificant next to the man’s strength.  Whatever it was, it blew Damon’s mind.  His grandfather was now simply raising a finger up and down and his body was jerking obediently up and down in the air, too.  There was absolutely no strain, at all, on that finger.  It was like the young man weighed nothing.  Damon could not even begin to fathom the power that existed in just one finger.  One finger!  His body began to shiver uncontrollably and then, like his older brother, Jeremy, he gave into the pressure that had been mounting at his crotch ever since he had met his Grandfather Herc.  There was a tsunami-sized release the third time he felt his body go upward.  The young man became like some kind of bobbing toy jerking wildly on Herc’s finger.  Finally, the young man’s virile body ceased its convulsions and Damon simply smiled.  Herc lowered the boy’s body down to the ground and then unhooked his finger.  Damon stared at the big man as his feet moved and took him slowly back into the house.  He, too, needed to clean up.

“Son, I think Damon is a little strength whore,” Her said, turning to Brett.

“He does love his superheroes,” Brett responded.

“Well, it’s certainly nice because this old man likes showing off his strength,” Herc added.

“I hadn’t noticed,” Brett teased back and both men smiled.

“And what about you, Pete.  My eldest grandson has held out the longest of the three boys.  You impressed with this big old man?” Herc asked, turning back to the eldest Sorenson boy.

Pete merely nodded his head.  Herc was used to men being speechless around him.  He could tell by the look in the kid’s eyes, he was in an ‘I’m overwhelmed by your power’ trance.  It was to be expected when you were around Hercules Sorenson.  The big man grabbed another cinder block of the pile, ripped a chunk of it off with just a few of his fingers and then popped the thing in his mouth.  He chomped loudly on the concrete.  When he finally swallowed he looked back towards his grandson.

“You’d be amazed at how many nutrients are in plain old concrete, kid.  And it tastes a lot like rice,” Herc said matter-of-factly.  

Finally, it was Pete’s turn to lose control.  Watching his grandfather eat what was basically hard brick – the material used to make walls of buildings – as if it were nothing more than popcorn had ended up being too much.  The eldest Sorenson boy let out a whimper and then started walking toward the open French doors that led to the huge living area off the kitchen.  The poor young man had to stop every three or four steps to allow a geyser-like spewing from his cock.  He’d simply let out a few more whimpers and then continue walking until the next uncontrollable gush.  The boy just kept thinking about a giant human being eating part of a cement block.  It was so unbelievable, yet he had seen it with his own eyes.  He still wasn’t finished with his orgasm by the time he entered the house.  The two eldest Sorenson men were left alone outside.  Herc lifted the big cinderblock to his face and took a big bite out of it.  He then turned towards his son.

“Mighty fine boys you’ve raised there, son,” Herc said, with a mouthful of concrete.

“Thanks, Dad.  I believe you’ve wrecked them all a little,” Brett responded.

“I tend to have that kind of impact on people,” Herc said, laughing a little.  “You want me to help you get a little release?”

“Um . . . no, Pops, that’s fine.  I’ll certainly be able to release a little later on when I think about you lifting that pallet full of cinderblocks and the way you ripped them apart.  I’d prefer to be alone when I relieve the pressure.  Thanks, anyway,” Brett answered.  He then added, “So, any inkling as to which boy might be given the Sorenson gift?”

“I don’t get a strong feeling any way, son,” Herc answered, “But that Jeremy is already starting to look pretty impressive.  The weightlifting has done a good job with his body.  That could be a sign.  Who do you think it might be?”

“I don’t know,” Brett said, taking a seat in a chair near his father.  “When I did a little history digging on the family, I learned that the gift usually was bestowed on the eldest child – when there was more than one.  Pete seems to be blown away by you the most, so that could be some kind of indication.  The funny thing is, that there’s never been a Sorenson family with three boys.  The most it’s ever been is two.  This could be new territory.”

“Indeed, it will be, son,” Herc said, “Indeed, it will be.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 16

Eheheh, I think Herc just made his grandsons Bisexual at the very least. xD lol

It'd be best for Herc to never meet the wives (or husbands) of any Sorenson male. Because they would pretty much ruin them for his grandchildren and further relatives even just by doing his strength play. Even if he did not mean too. xD

Though I wonder: Could it be that maybe all of them will get the Sorenson gift? ;3 i mean: it is new territory after all? ;3 Or maybe instead of the oldest, it'll be the youngest or the middle brother? ;3 Or maybe the gift with not choose any of them and choose their dadfor some weird reason? x3

• Upvote 1

Awesome! Nothing I love more than an old, hugely muscular man showing off his power! Herc loved the reactions of his grandsons as they watched how powerful he was, I think I would be very much in the same boat, witnessing a giant studly muscle gramps eating concrete like popcorn or lifting a couple tons of concrete on a shoulder like it was a empty tray. I really would love to see more! 

• Upvote 1

When the readers are smarter than the writer is it time to quit?  Love all of your insights - they're the same that have been in my head.

• Upvote 3

Wow, you know how much I love your stories, londonboy. And this series is another masterpiece! Thank you so much for publishing your awesome work!!

• Upvote 1