Welcome to Muscle Growth Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• CMiller

Help contribute, donate via PayPal or join with a monthly Patreon contribution.   01/01/17

To help raise funds I've introduced a monthly contribution option called Pateron. This service allows you to pledge a monthly contribution plus allows me to offer you some rewards for your contribution. If you have any questions you may PM me. If you'd like to make that contribution please click on the image below:      
    • Scriptboy

The Storiversary section is OPEN!   04/01/17

Check out the Storiversary section of the forum for a brand new muscle-growth story every single day!   https://muscle-growth.org/forum/106-stories/  
musclepwa

Pec bouncing

16 posts in this topic
On 11/18/2016 at 4:11 PM, musclepwa said:

Something absolutely unreal about a huge bodybuilder showing off all that work on the chest with a pec bounce like this!

Wondered what the experience was like for the muscle guys on here the first time you could do that and the best ever reactions?!

So I always preface my comment by saying that I'm not the biggest guy on here by far, but I have quite a bit of experience with pec bouncing. I think I was able to bounce my pecs before I really got into bodybuilding. Had some dance training in my younger days, so had pretty decent muscle control, and dance is all about maintaining control over your core. When I started seriously lifting, my pecs grew very easily (don't hate me for that!) and so when I bounced them (mostly for my own amusement) there was some major motion going on. Then the internet came into existence, and I discovered there was a real demand for pec bouncing. I love to show off my pec development and bounce them for guys on cam. And when I'm with an admirer, I can't tell you how hot it is to have a guy rub his hands all over my pecs, grab them as I bounce them, and haul off and pound the hell out of them! And I'll say this without trying to sound cocky...plenty of guys have blown their loads watching me bounce these bad boys ;)

I have a YouTube channel with some pec bouncing vids. I don't make a big deal out of it, but if you're interested, you can see me here: https://www.youtube.com/user/mustardman96

23 hours ago, musclepwa said:

Not a pec bounce but watch his pecs at 5.55 onwards as he works his legs!

5:55 to 6:30 Pecs  bunching under that black top like "puppies wrestling under a tent!" :)