Welcome to Muscle Growth Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

musclepwa

Pec bouncing

16 posts in this topic

Something absolutely unreal about a huge bodybuilder showing off all that work on the chest with a pec bounce like this!

Wondered what the experience was like for the muscle guys on here the first time you could do that and the best ever reactions?!

Not too long ago, I was at the gym sitting on the bench between bench press sets and was bouncing my pecs just out of boredom, etc.  I had on a pretty skimpy tanktop so you could really see the muscles bouncing up and down.   Well, I didn't notice it but a bunch of people in the gym (they looked like they were new members since I hadn't seen them before) were watching my muscles bounce up and down and soon I heard a bunch of laughing and giggling.  So, I turned around and looked at them and made my pec muscles bounce up and down about twice as hard and fast just to "teach them a lesson"  ;)   But, what was really funny was that one of the people watching (a girl) said as she walked away:  "That guy's got bigger boobs than I do!"    Actually, I took that as a real compliment except that I would really prefer that my muscles be called "pecs" rather than "boobs".   But, whatever...(Oh, and by the way, my "boobs" were actually bigger than hers!)

Im

Just now, MLMuscle said:

Not too long ago, I was at the gym sitting on the bench between bench press sets and was bouncing my pecs just out of boredom, etc.  I had on a pretty skimpy tanktop so you could really see the muscles bouncing up and down.   Well, I didn't notice it but a bunch of people in the gym (they looked like they were new members since I hadn't seen them before) were watching my muscles bounce up and down and soon I heard a bunch of laughing and giggling.  So, I turned around and looked at them and made my pec muscles bounce up and down about twice as hard and fast just to "teach them a lesson"  ;)   But, what was really funny was that one of the people watching (a girl) said as she walked away:  "That guy's got bigger boobs than I do!"    Actually, I took that as a real compliment except that I would really prefer that my muscles be called "pecs" rather than "boobs".   But, whatever...(Oh, and by the way, my "boobs" were actually bigger than hers!)

Awesome experience. Ever done it casually like on a train or bus to watch the reaction?

5 minutes ago, musclepwa said:

Im

Awesome experience. Ever done it casually like on a train or bus to watch the reaction?

Actually, I did it in an airport once.   My flight was over an hour late and I was going insane with boredom.   I had on a sleeveless top with arm openings just big enough to see part of my pec muscles.   So, while sitting at the gate, I needed something to do so I decided to "play with my muscles" and started bouncing my pecs with a few quick bicep pumps in-between while sitting in my seat at the gate.   I wasn't really thinking much about it, but after pumping my muscles for a few minutes, I noticed about 6 people watching and smiling at me with a few snickers here and there - BUT, the coolest thing about it was that one of the guys who was watching me pump my pec muscles and biceps actually did a few muscle-pumps and flexes back at me (he had on a sleeveless top, too), so I returned his signals and there we were sending male "code messages" to each other using our muscles!  It was really pretty cool and I kind of hoped that the flight might have been another hour late because I was having a good time with it but, unfortunately, they started to board the flight so our "signal-flexing" ended.   Just kind of a cool experience that I thought you guys would appreciate... :) 

Just now, MLMuscle said:

Actually, I did it in an airport once.   My flight was over an hour late and I was going insane with boredom.   I had on a sleeveless top with arm openings just big enough to see part of my pec muscles.   So, while sitting at the gate, I needed something to do so I decided to "play with my muscles" and started bouncing my pecs with a few quick bicep pumps in-between while sitting in my seat at the gate.   I wasn't really thinking much about it, but after pumping my muscles for a few minutes, I noticed about 6 people watching and smiling at me with a few snickers here and there - BUT, the coolest thing about it was that one of the guys who was watching me pump my pec muscles and biceps actually did a few muscles-pumps and flexes back at me (he had on a sleeveless top, too), so I returned his signals and there we were sending male "code messages" to each other using our muscles!  It was really pretty cool and I kind of hoped that the flight might have been another hour late because I was having a good time with it but, unfortunately, they started to board the flight so our "signal-flexing" ended.   Just kind of a cool experience that I thought you guys would appreciate... :) 

Sounds absolutely awesome and imagine made that wait go so much quicker for other passengers who were in awe of that physique!

6 minutes ago, musclepwa said:

Sounds absolutely awesome and imagine made that wait go so much quicker for other passengers who were in awe of that physique!

One final item about the flight:  I got on the flight first and sat pretty close to the front.   So, while I was sitting in my seat (the aisle), the guy who was flexing at me came down the aisle.  As he saw me, he smiled at me and did a quick bicep-flex as he passed me and I flexed my bicep back at him.    Too bad he wasn't sitting next to me - we could have had a few flex-offs right there and maybe used the tray-table for some arm-wrestling!  :)