Astromuscle

Astromuscle: Not to sound like every other writer here but I have never done anything like this before but I have had this idea in my head for awhile and I wanted everyone else to be able to enjoy it. There is a bit of set up first, but I promise a lot of growth in the later chapters.

As a skeptic, I never believed that 2 people were destined for each other.

But you know what people say, hindsight is 20-20.

My entire life I looked on people at a distance. Muscles were always a turn on for me (the bigger the better naturally) but I was always self conscious about what I looked like. At 5' 9" most people were taller than me, and my body was nothing to be desired, fat but not even fat enough to satisfy a fetish. Nothing about me was sexually desirable, so off to the side I stood, looking on at the muscle bulls who come and go in my life.

One day I finally worked up the nerve to go to a gay bar. Far out of my element, I would have been pissing myself nervous, if it weren't for the distraction sitting at the bar. And what a distraction he was. I couldn't tell exactly how tall he was but damn he sat head and shoulders above the rest... while sitting. His shoulders were covered by a sweater but even through there you could see great mounds that made volleyballs to shame. My eyes started to move down, but I was disappointed that my view was blocked by a swarm of people all trying to talk to this man. In fact, now out of my stupor he did look rather overwhelmed. Wide eyed and looking from person to person he couldn't keep up with the onslaught of people who were becoming less and less subtle in their interest and more and more touchy.

I couldn't tell you if it was the kindness of seeing someone struggling, or jealousy at how forward these guys (who I couldn't help but notice were all more attractive than me... FML) but I decided I needed to take action. I made a beeline for the door to the kitchen, as I did so I unbuttoned my nicer shirt, revealing a plain white T-shirt underneath. Looking now, I might have been able to see my nipples through it, it wasn't noticeable though so I moved on. It was a Friday night so the bartenders didn't even notice me slip into the back. Inside the door was a hallway, with a cordless phone mounted on the wall. Moving cautiously forward I saw the kitchen with cooks preparing appetizers. Just in front of me in the entrance to the kitchen a dirty apron hung on a hook. Before I overstayed my welcome I swiped the apron, tied it around my waist and grabbed the phone on my way out.

As I came out I walked up to one of the less daring men who got pushed out of the mosh-pit that formed around the mystery muscle man. "hey man, what is that guy's name?" It took a sec for the man to tear his eyes away and notice me. In a entranced, yet slightly annoyed voice he whispered, "Damian." I walked away then before he could ask me anything from there on. I walked behind the bar, around a bartender, bumping him and quickly got to in front of Damian.

"Are you Damian?", I said from the only direction not swarming with gay men... well except for me know I guess...

He didn't seem to hear me among the swarm so I shouted at the top of my lungs "PHONE CALL FOR DAMIAN!" That got his attention. He reached for the phone with an arm with a forearm bigger than his already large hands. I managed to focus for long enough to pull the phone away and point to the kitchen door. "IT WILL BE QUIETER THERE!" At this point my plan payed off, for in that moment the behemoth had relief in his eyes as he stood up and excused himself from the sea of men. As he stood I could finally get a bead on his height. Where sitting people came up to his shoulders, now they only came up to his mid pec. My eyes were about level with where I would have to imagine his nips were, why did he have to where that sweater? Why did he have to wear anything?...

Once we were both in the back we stood in the hallway between the kitchen and the bar, I handed him the phone which he put up to his ear and tried to talk into for a solid 5 seconds before he looked at it for another couple seconds, and then weighed me in his mind. Before he could form his own conclusion for better or for worse I interjected, "You looked as if you were having difficulty out there, thought you might like a bit of relief." With that I took a snapshot in my mind (that was going to come in handy later tonight in my room) and turned to go. I didn't realize how dwarfed I would be, I didn't deserve to be in his presence, so it was time for me to make my exit. Before I could leave though, a paw of a hand held half of my body in place. SERIOUSLY, thumb on my upper back and fingers extending over my chest, was this guy for real?!

"Thank you" a guttural voice said. My mind could only come up with the analogy of Morgan Freeman's Voice, if his balls dropped one or two more times. I might have been able to respond or appreciate the sentiment if every ounce of my being wasn't focused on trying not to go hard. The hand holding me came off and I turned around. Looking shyly away Damian looked like he had more to say but the words weren't coming out... Could he be nervous? Do muscle beasts like him get nervous? I so wanted to hear what he had to say, unfortunately that was the point we were interrupted by the bartender I had bumped.

"Excuse me but you both need to leave. You don't even work here!" And with that we found both of ourselves out on the curb. I offered to buy the man a cab because it was my fault he got kicked out, but he insisted on doing the reverse, it turned out he didn't want to be there in the first place, he just really wanted to meet some people "and I think I did" he said. With that he asked for my number and I gave it to him. Is that all it takes? I had literally never been in this situation! And with this man to end all men. I was so excited I didn't even notice both our cabs roll up. I was in wonderland. He told me he would call me up sometime for a date and hopped into his cab, with some difficulty... God he was huge.

Finally once the spell wore off, assisted by the honking horn of the cab driver, I climbed into my own cab and went home. The cab ride was quieter than usual and it wasn't until I got out that I realized that I had a raging boner the whole time. There was no need to put it to waste though, so I went inside and had myself an amazing night.

• Upvote 15

@howardbeatman you are right, that was poorly worded. This is kind of what i meant:

(Speaking as someone who is actually just a little taller than that) it SEEMS like people are always taller. You tend to not notice the shorter people as being shorter but you definitely notice when taller people are taller. 

Especially when all the taller people are the young people. The average may be 5' 9" but I have always had a sneaking suspicion that the average height of males in their 20s-30s would actually be higher than that, idk though.