The Power of the Kryptons - Becoming Superman

js44

Holy shit!

This is better than my own work :P

I'll be sure to visit this story again and again and hope it continues too! Cant wait for the now powerful need gets his evil vengeance!

Great work! 

• Upvote 3

On November 16, 2016 at 1:31 PM, BigBen said:

Holy shit!

This is better than my own work :P

I'll be sure to visit this story again and again and hope it continues too! Cant wait for the now powerful need gets his evil vengeance!

Great work! 

Do you have a link to Supergod? People seem to have liked it.

edit: here it is: 

http://archive.muscle-growth.org/threads/40383-p1.html

Guys love stories about Superman being overpowered by a stronger person or losing his powers to somebody else. This is always a popular theme. I wrote a story similar to this over 13 years ago...

Okay js44, you started this story and now everybody wants more... Don't keep people in suspense too long! Can't wait for the next chapter!

If Conner Kent, Superboy, gets involved, I hope rather than killing him, New-Superman elevates the half-kryptonian to his level as an equal, and in the future merges with him, and both become one as the TRUE Supergod!

After being constantly compared to Supes for most of his clone-life, I think Conner would certainly appreciate the upgrade to godhood, once he's brought around, seduced, to New-Superman's way of thinking!

"With Great Power, comes GREAT Pleasure!"

latest?cb=20130204001847

I mean look at his Young Justice version of him! That brooding face and chiseled features!

He just as much deserves the divinity that Superman oh so constantly flaunted in front of him!

Shit guys, thanks. That means a lot. I appreciate all the comments. Sometimes I'll go hours writing up a story, but I can't bring myself to post because it needs way too many edits. This one, though I just quickly wrote and threw up in an hour. BigBen, you rock, man. Thanks for your story and your comments, it means a ton to me.

I didn't give a lot of thought to sequels but I'd be down with trying something. I'm not normally very good at them because the sequels are often repeats of the first chapters. But maybe I could come up with something. Might take a couple of weeks. Tzeentch, thanks for the suggestion. I don't know a ton about the DC world but something with superboy could be cool. Do you think it should just focus on superman recruiting superboy with the evil kryptonite? Maybe I could tie it into the revenge story with the bullies too. I gotta read up more on superboy's backstory to see if there's something creative I could tie. Maybe he has a power that can get enhanced or increased. The merging thing could be cool too.

Funny thing, I really like these supernatural/powerful TFs, but I don't know much about the comic worlds at all. It's a great area to find some inspiration though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3