Crossfit Growth

gymguy82

Ted watched the rest of the competition in stunned silence.  He tried to encourage Casey but she had no chance against Lisa.  He watched Lisa, he couldn't believe that this beast was his wife, she dwarfed the other women and was strong as an ox, he had never seen anything like it.  Casey easily came in second place, but all the attention was on Lisa.  Casey was almost in tears after she finished, he had never seen anyone so devastated to come in second place.  He hugged her and tried to pick her spirits up but he knew he wasn't helping since it was his wife who just made all of Casey's hard work look like nothing.  She packed her things and left without even getting her trophy.

His wife was surrounded by people telling her how amazing she was.  An older man came through the crowd and she ran to him and gave him a huge hug.  Ted cringed, he felt ashamed for not wearing his wedding ring, he wanted to be so proud because that was his wife, but he knew he had nothing to do with what she had become.  The man wore lose clothes but Ted could tell he was huge, bigger than Ted.  He made his way over to congratulate his wife, when he got close to her he knew he had never wanted her more than he did right now.  She was covered in sweat, wearing tiny stretch shorts and a sports bra, even though she wasn't flexing she was so pumped every movement made her muscles explode.  

She caught him staring at her, " Are you just going to stare or congratulate me?" she laughed. 

Ted stammered  "Sorry, incredible job honey, I had no idea you were even training and here you are the best in the city"  His wife usually blushed or shied from his compliments but now she smiled and nodded  "Its been a lot of work, I'm sure you understand."

Ted saw the large older man walk up  "You must be Ted,  I'm Donald Rainer"  he put out his hand and Ted shook it.  Ted could tell just from his forearms he was a serious athlete.

"Its great you've come to support your wife, she's the best athlete I've ever seen"  Ted could see in his face Donald already knew that Ted wasn't there to support his wife.

"Actually Ted was here helping Casey Worley from Metro Crossfit, that's where he trains"  Lisa put in

Donald smiled at Ted  "Casey is quite an athlete, very good showing today, you must be very proud of her also"

Ted could tell he was not being genuine. 

"Donald owns all of the Monster House gyms in the state, now he's opening crossfit boxes"  Lisa told Ted

"Have to give the market what they want, its been a good investment so far, and working with a specimen like Lisa is a real treat"

Ted could feel the implication in his words and his blood boiled, but he knew he had no right to be mad.

"Don is a former powerlifting world champ and now a pro bodybuilder"

"Have to stay busy"  Don smiled at Ted  "Well Lisa I think its time to get you that cheat meal i promised, if I can afford to feed you."  They laughed

Don stuck out his hand again, "Ted it was great to meet you, good luck competing yourself"

"Thanks Don, same to you"

Lisa hugged Ted and gave him a kiss on the cheek, she whispered in his ear "Sorry I embarrassed your girlfriend, you both should be working harder."

She left Ted stunned and angry, but he could help but be amazed at her body as she walked away with Don.  

• Upvote 9

When Ted got home he googled Donald Rainer, a list of headlines from bodybuilding sites came up

"Masters Monster wins overall and pro card at nationals"

"Former powerlifter bulks up to become bodybuilding's newest pro"

"Biggest legs in bodybuilding belong to this new masters pro"

"Epic eating and training push Rainer to 300lbs offseason Monster"

Ted clicked on the last  link, the first picture was Don sitting at a table with what looked like a weeks worth of food with the caption "Everyday Don Rainer eats 10,000 calories and spends up to 3 hours lifting"

There was another picture of set of pictures, one was marked a year a half ago and was Don posing, he was bigger then than Ted was now, it said he was 240lbs, the next picture of Don was dated 3 months ago and labeled 300lbs, last day of offseason.  Don had exploded with size, his calves looked as big as Ted's quads, he was sure Don's quads were bigger than his own waist.  His shoulders looked like bowling balls and his arms were so big they didn't look small next to his shoulders.  His pecs were thick and massive and his lats flared hugely even from the front.  

Ted was stunned, Don didn't look that big when he met him, but he had just won his pro card so he must have still been cut down from the show.  Ted closed the browser window and sat back "Guess I better start working harder"

Ted upper his calories for every meal, he knew it would be hard to bulk fast while still doing intense crossfit workouts but he wanted it all.  Not only would he get huge he would be the best crossfitter in the world.

He was killing workouts feeling great with his new meal plan, he had tried to call Casey but hadn't heard from her and Jason said she was taking time off from coaching to focus on school.  He was worried but she texted him that she was fine and they'd train together soon.

He was finishing off his WOD when he saw Don and Lisa come into the box.  Jason practically ran to go greet Don as he walked in, they spoke for a few minutes and then Don and Lisa went to the locker rooms.  Ted walked up to Jason "You know that guy is trying to put you out of business?"

"No shit" Jason shot back "That's why I better kiss his ass so hopefully he'll buy me out and pay me to run this place"  Ted gave a condesending snort at Jason.  

"Wonder who that woman is?, can't wait to see how she handles todays WOD"

Ted could feel his blood boiling, did Jason know that Lisa was his wife?  It didn't matter he wouldn't give him the pleasure of showing emotion, he just walked away to work on his lifts.

Don walked out of the locker room in an oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants making his way to the squat racks.  Lisa walked out in a sports bra and stretch shorts with her blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail.  Ted could feel and see every eye in the box go to her, he swore he could feel mouths hitting the floor.  She glanced his way but didn't smile, he had never seen this kind of intensity on his wife's face before.  She walked on to the coach who was about to start the class "No problem if I work in with your guys?"  He smiled "Of course, that would be awesome."  

As they were stretching getting ready for the WOD Ted looked back over to Don, he was squatting 315 with perfect form, Ted was sure that was only a warm up.  As he finished Jason walked over and Don said something to him and Jason started loading weight on the bar.  As Jason did that Don took off his sweatshirt, he was wearing a tank top and Ted was right he was still cut from his show, even being so cut he was still a monster.  He pulled off his sweat pants and he was wearing a pair of stretch shorts almost as short as Lisa's pair, now everyone was staring at Don, he shook out his legs and his huge quads shook and then tightened into a perfect flex.

He glanced at the wall with Ted's record setting lifts and said something else to Jason, Jason loaded up more weight on the bar and looked at Ted with a smile.  There was over 600lbs on the bar and Don went under it and cranked out 8 easy reps, Jason added more weight and Don did 6 more.  He took a short rest and said something else to Jason, a crowd was forming watching him squat.  The got back under the bar and did 7 more reps, he racked the weight but didn't leave the bar, Jason removed a 45lbs plate from each side and Don started to squat again.  He reped the weight atleast 10 more times and stopped again so Jason could remove a plate from each side.  He did this until he was down to 225 on the bar more and more reps each time.  After was seemed like 30 reps at 225 he racked the weight and stepped away from the rack.  He turned to watch Lisa who was almost finished with her WOD, no one was even close to her as she powered through her workout.  She finished looking like she had barely broken a sweat.  "Thanks for letting me work, thats a good rest day WOD to get the blood flowing" she said to the coach

Jesus she's arrogant Ted thought, she was never like this.  She walked to to Don, Ted was too far away to hear what they saying and he had no intention of going over and fawning over Don.  After they talked Ted motioned at Jason and Jason put the 45's back on to make it 315lbs again.  Don looked agitated as he got under the bar, Ted figured he was going to do a final burn out set at 315lbs.  

Lisa stalked around him watching Don as he started to squat.  Ted lost count of reps, but he knew if was maybe what he could do with 315lbs when he was fresh, but not after what Don had already done.  He racked the weight, Lisa grabbed a 45lbs and put it on one side while Jason put on the other.  Don squatted with perfect form rep after rep.  He slammed the bar in the rack  and Lisa and Jason added more weight, more reps, he slammed the bar back again, Lisa put the plate on but Jason hesitated, Don yelled at him "Put the fucking plate on"  Jason did as he was told.  The whole box was quiet with their mouths on the floor in awe.  Lisa stood with her arms crossed looking intensely at Don.  He racked the weight and now he looked pissed "More" he yelled.  Lisa and Jason added another plate, he was repping it but slowing down, at the bottom of each rep he let out loud powerful grunts and drove the weight back up.  He racked it again Lisa quickly put another 45lbs plate on and walked around and added the other before Jason, who was stunned, added his.  Lisa sounded powerful as she yelled at him "Do it"  He started squatting, now every rep was a struggle but he wasn't stopping powering each rep up with a loud yell.  He did 8 which was more than he did the first time, he racked the weight and let out a primal yell.

Don was still standing in the rack with his head and hands on the bar,  "Holy shit Don look at your fucking legs"  Ted could hear the excitement in her voice.  Don stepped out of the squat rack, Ted had never seen a pump like this.  Don's legs looked like they had doubled in size while still being shredded.  Don had a big smile on his face and started flexing his massive legs, people started clapping and he flexed harder.  Ted had never seen a bodybuilder with bigger legs even his calves were massive and cut.  Ted didn't notice Lisa walking up next to him

"That is training Ted, look at him, you can admit your in awe of him"

Ted gave her a hard look and said nothing

"Look at those fucking legs" her voice was deep and powerful as she said it  "I wanted you to see how a real monster trains... and the rewards he gets"

She walked away leaving Ted's anger boiling.

• Upvote 10

Ted knew it would make him mad, but he went to Don's instagram, just as he expected Don had posted new pictures of his pump tonight.  He was wearing a posing suit and had a huge smile on his face in every picture.  Ted knew Lisa was taking the pictures and that just pissed him off more.  Don had captioned each picture the first  was him posing his quads from the front and it said:  "Pro's better watch out, this is just the beginning, first good workout since i got my pro card"

The next picture was from behind "Got a huge push from my training partner, if I'm training like this no one can beat me!!!!"  Ted knew he was talking about Lisa.

The last was a video of him posing his legs, it had hundreds of comments and likes in less than an hour, its caption said "I will be the biggest on whatever stage I decide to step on, I will be the strongest in any gym I go to, no one will out work me, Good luck getting on my level"

Ted almost laughed at Don's arrogance, but he also knew Don was right after what he saw tonight those other bodybuilders didn't have a chance.  Don was already so strong and thick from powerlifting, along with his workouts they couldn't compete with what Don was becoming.

Ted knew he wanted more size, he knew it would be hard with crossfit to be huge but what he had done until this point was unheard of.  The size he had gained so far, his strength while still be unstoppable in crossfit.  He would continue his crossfit workouts, they would only help with his other workouts.  He would change up his morning routine, 3 days of powerlifting and now 3 days of bodybuilding training for size.  He also knew he needed to up the intensity and weights he was using, push to his absolute limits every workout.  He also knew he needed to eat more if he wanted to really grow, his goal would be 10,000 calories a day just like Don ate.  

Ted weighed himself, 238lbs, small he told himself.  Ted had been so full of himself, thinking he was huge already, he knew he had been put in his place tonight.  He thought about Lisa, is this what she always wanted?  Why did they marry each other if they both were attracted to muscular people?  How did she do what she has done in less than a year?  He was almost positive she was on something, just the change in her voice suggested it.  He figured it would help him too, but he would wait, if he didn't get the results he wanted he would look into it.  He wondered if she ever wanted to be with him again, he knew he wanted her more than ever now and it made him sick.  He wouldn't even be thinking about her if she hadn't become such a different person, but that's who she was now, and he had never been more turned on by her. 

Ted's first bodybuilding workout was intense, he pyramided all his sets, adding weight each set and reducing reps, he finished every exercise with a drop set, doing as many reps as he could and then dropping the weight and doing as many as he could with each lighter weight.  He changed his exercises every workout, making sure to focus on things he didn't do in his power lifting training.  Working on his shape for the first time, preacher curls for bicep peaks, lateral raises but shoulder separation, leg extensions and curls to bring out cuts in his legs and separate his quads and hamstrings.

His eating was hard, this many calories a day was not easy, he felt like he was always eating and eating twice as much as he was used to.  But it was working, his weight was steadily climbing, his strength was going through the roof with the extra weight, he had added 5lbs in a month.  It wasn't enough, he wanted more, more weight, more size.  He wanted his wife to beg to be with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Ted was warming up for his chest workout when he looked up and was shocked to see Lisa walking in the gym.  

"Figured you were still following the same routine, thought i'd come see if I could get any training ideas." she said

Ted was a little confused "Ok, want to go through the workout with me?"

"No, just want to watch you."  she smiled 

Ted really didn't know what to say or even do so he started his workout.  Flat dumbell bench was first, he started with a warm up set and then started his working set with 100lbs dumbells doing 12 reps, he picked up the 110's next and did 10, 120's and did 8 and finished with 140's for 6.  He picked the 90's back up and did a final burn out set getting 16 reps before tiring out.

Between exercises Ted tried to make small talk with Lisa but she barely responded.  He really wanted to ask her what the hell was going on and try to talk about their relationship or how she had been but he could tell she had no interest in talking to him.  She just watched impassively as he trained.  About midway through his workout she got up and started to leave.

"Did you learn enough?" Ted shot at her.

She looked at him with disappointment on her face "I did, I have no idea how you go to the point you are now training like this, come to the Monster House tonight at 8 so you can see what a real workout is like."

Ted was pissed, he finished his workout  strong, and ate a meal in the car before heading to work.  Did he even want to go see Lisa and Don, not really, but he did want to see his wife workout.  He would go, even if it would make him more mad and at this point it was ceasing to be anger and turning into hurt.  Why was Lisa treating him like this, he knew he was an asshole who probably drove her away.  But why even come back into his life now if all she was going to do was treat him like shit.  Was she just doing it out of spite, just to hurt his feeling or was she trying to break him, make him go back to her begging and in tears.  Maybe he should, maybe then all this would end and he could have his wife back.

Ted did his crossfit WOD after work quickly and got ready to go to the Monster House gym.  When he walked in it looked busy, when he got tot the desk he was about to say something when the guy behind the desk spoke up "You must be here to watch the freaks train" he said enthusiastically .  Ted just looked at him and said "Yeah".  

"Go on in, no charge to watch them train"

Ted nodded and walked in to the free weight area, he saw Lisa and Don stretching with a group of people watching them.  He couldn't believe people came just to watch them workout, but then here he was like a stupid groupie about to watch.  Lisa had her blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail with an intense serious look on her face.  She was wearing black stretch shorts that barely covered her ass and a hoodie that would be loose on most women but looked almost snug on her upperbody.  Don was wearing what looked like running shorts that rode high because the leg holes were too small for his quads, he had on what must have been a 4xl sweatshirt as well.

Don started on the seated cable row machine and Lisa on the lat pull downs, they started with lightweights doing what felt like 100 warm up reps and then they switched machines with no rest and did the same again.  They finished and took time to switch back and up the weight on each machine.  Don put the pin in almost the whole stack and Lisa put 135 on pull downs.  They started again doing what felt like another 100 reps each and switching, changing the weights up for each of them and repping again.  After finished they took a few moments to switch machines, this time Don put the pin in the whole stack on the row machine and Lisa put the pin in 165 on lat pull downs.  This was serious weight, Ted could do the whole stack on rows but not as many as Don was doing or with the control and ease.  Lisa repped out at least 10 pull downs at 165 and they switched.  Don again put the whole stack on the pull down machine and starting going, Lisa amazingly did most of the stack for another 10 on rows. Don finished his reps and walked over to where Lisa was finishing her rows, when she let the weight drop he pulled the pin out and put in on the whole stack and looked at her "Lets go!"  She gripped the handles and slowly pulled back the stack rising as she did it, she got one rep, then 2 and with help from Don 3 and 4, she let the weight crash down with gasps from the on lookers.

"She looked at Don, "Alright I think we're warmed up"  He nodded and smiled "Time to get to work"  Ted was a little shocked to say the least that this was their warm up, but he kept him face neutral.  They moved to barbell rows again starting with 135 for Lisa and 225 for Don for warm ups Ted losing count of their reps.  They moved into working sets adding weight each time, they didn't seem to have any specific number of reps they were counting to, doing each set to failure at each weight.  The only rest they took was while the other was doing their reps.  Lisa did her last set with 245 on the bar muscling out 8 reps, while Don finished with 405 for 10 Lisa pushing him to finish strong.  

They moved on to pull ups each doing at least 20 on their first set.  Their sweatshirts were starting to get tight as they both started to get pumped.  Lisa took off her sweatshirt exposing her thick back and arms in a black sports bra.  Ted could hear people talking when Lisa did it, Don leaned over to a group of guys watching and said "she's not even pumped yet".   Lisa put on a weight belt with a 25lbs plate on it and knocked out 15 more reps, her back and lats seperating and flexing with each rep.  Don did the same and then put a 45lbs plate on for Lisa's next set with she got 12 more reps, more definition coming out in her back.  Don did his and then put another 45lbs plate on the belt and strapped it to Lisa "Easy shit Lisa, up and down, lets go"  Lisa pulled herself up and did 5 reps with the extra 90lbs, Ted was seriously impressed.  Don put another 45lbs plate on and did his last set of 6.  He let out a big exhale as he dropped down and tore off his sweat shirt leaving him shirt less and pumped.  they started doing single arm seated rows, adding 45lbs plate after plate, rep after rep, they of them were showing major pumps.  Their arms were hanging differently at their sides as they lats pumped and being to push out, Lisa's back was bulging around the back of her sports bra.  Their arms were getting pumped too, gowing in size as their workout grew in intensity.  

They started their deadlifts last.  Adding weight, grunting up and down with the heavier and heavier weight.  Now they're legs were getting pumped also, Lisa finished a set of 10 at 355 and let the bar slam down.  She was glistening with sweat and breathing heavy, every deep breath made her abs flex into a perfect thick 6 pack.  Her body was pumped to the max, veins were popping out of her calves and forearms, which a large vein running up each bicep and popping from her shoulders.  Every step made her legs flex, every movement made her back and shoulders flex and twitch.  Ted had to admit seeing his wife like this had him completely turned on.  Everyone was staring at her in awe, Don finished a set of 10 at 495 and took a 45lbs off each side for Lisa.  She got over 405lbs and repped it 8 times, she added 2 45lbs on each side and Don got over it and repped 8.  He put 495 on and Ted thought he saw Lisa hesitate for a split second.  She walked up to the bar and gripped it, "Rep this fucking easy weight" he said to her.  Lisa started the weight up and locked out her knees with a powerful grunt and then did another rep.  She let the weight drop and a huge smile came across her face "New fucking pr right there"  Don nodded he put 725 on the bar on finished with 2 huge reps.

They both looked exhausted but walked back to the pull downs and seated rows.  "Finish this shit strong, no pussy weight"  Don said powerfully.  He put the pin at the bottom of the stack and started his seated rows, he looked like he was going to explode.  Huge veins were bulging all over his arms and shoulders, every muscle in his back was pumping out with each rep.  Lisa started her pull downs her lats flaring with every rep.  They switched and finished their reps.  For the first time Ted saw what Lisa looked like with a full mind blowing pump and he could feel himself stiffening.  She looked like she could walk on a bodybuilding stage and win every trophy, her whole body was pumped, the crowd of people were staring at her in disbelief, she had a cocky smile on her face and looked right at Ted as she hit a huge double bicep pose, until now Casey was the biggest girl he had every seen, now his wife was standing in front of him totally dwarfing her.  Don put his arm around her waist and hit a huge bicep pose of his own.  He hit a double bicep pose and Lisa put both her hands around his biceps and wasn't even close to covering it.  They turned around and pull down their shorts both wearing thongs and started hitting back double bi poses, they both had huge round muscle bubble butts, Don brought his hand down and grabbed Lisa's butt so she did the same , making the crowd laugh.  Ted was fuming, he had never actually seen them touch each other and it killed him inside.

They talked with the crowd as Ted got ready to leave, as he was about to walk away Lisa came up to him, he looked her in the face, taking everything he had not to look at her body this close up or reach out and touch her.  

"It's ok to check out your wife Ted" she laughed, Ted didn't laugh.  

"I hope you understand now what it takes Ted, what Don and I do to look like this"  She was standing close to him and he could feel the heat radiating off of her body, he wanted her right now.  "Hopefully next time I see you, you'll be making a little progress"  with that she turned and walked away.  He wanted to yell at her, call her a bitch, tell her to fuck off.  But deep down he wanted to hug her and hold hands with her and have her come home with him tonight instead of Don.  

Ted sat in his car almost in tears, he had never been more proud or in awe of his wife than he was tonight, and she did that everyday in the gym.  Now he was going home alone while another man would be enjoying all the hard work his wife did.  Not just any man, a man who dwarfed him, who out worked him, Don deserved Lisa, not Ted.  

• Upvote 8

When Ted got home he knew he had a choice.  Every part of him was ready to give up, he had come so far, he should be happy with what he'd done.  He was 240lbs of muscle, bigger than most men who devote their lives to lifting, he had put on 40lbs of pure muscle most people could never do that.  He looked great naked, people stared at his body, women wanted him, men wanted to be him.  He had gone as far as he could and that was good enough.  But the person he now realized he cared about impressing most was disappointed in him.  His wife, when she left he happily started sleeping with other women he found more attractive than her, instead of trying to get her back.  Now he knew how she felt when she left him.  His choice was to be happy with his life now and enjoy the benefits of the work he had done, or do what it would take to become a 300lbs monster.

Ted finished his meal and grabbed his keys.  He drove to the gym and put himself through the back workout he had watch Don and Lisa do earlier that night.  Every rep when he thought he had done enough he did one more.  When he got to the final burnouts on pull downs and seated rows he felt like he could barely move.  He pushed through finishing both exercises and feeling like he might throw up.  He was so pumped he felt huge, but he knew this was nothing. He went home and ate another meal pushing his calories to almost 9,000 for the day.  He knew tomorrow he would have to do better.

Ted did better with his eating, getting to his 10,000 a day goal.  At night he forced himself to go back again and watch Don and Lisa train.  He didn't talk to either of them, just watched them go through their workouts.  He went every night and copied what they did, he was embarrassed to have to copy them but he didn't care.  After seeing their workouts for each body part he stopped going to watch them.  He checked Don's instagram "Fuck, they're growing"  It had only been a few months since Don's show but he was bulking up back toward his full offseason size while still being leaner than before.  Lisa was packing on muscle, her shoulders and back were getting broader and thicker while her waist stayed the same, she seemed to be focusing also on her legs which were growing in size while keeping her cuts.  

Ted smiled, maybe they are growing, but so am I

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13