Crossfit Growth

gymguy82

Ted spent the next week getting ready to break the records.  Every morning before anyone else was in the gym he piled on more and more weights, rep after rep, he was unstoppable.  The more unstoppable he became the more he needed to release.  Every night he dropped ever increasing loads down the shower drain, but it wasn't enough.  He needed someone, he needed to have some fun.  Tinder, he had heard about it so he downloaded it, uploaded some pictures only one with his shirt on.  Wrote up a few words, about being into crossfit and seeing what the world had to offer, definitely not mentioning being married.  He was now on Tinder, he chose to see all ages even though he doubted anyone under 40 would want to see him.  He started swiping left for women he was not interested in and right for women he was.  He swiped for a long time, he couldn't believe how many attractive girls there were out there looking for a guy.  He even found a few that worked out, now he had to wait for someone to swipe right on his picture.  

His phone vibrated, he had a match, he clicked on it.  Joanna, she was 20 and 4 miles away and very cute.  He sent her a message, "Hey, how are you".   She wrote back, "I'm good, r u real? haha

"Yeah haha, I'm real"

Then no response, oh well, he gave up for the evening and went to bed.

When Ted woke up he saw he had new matches.  6 matches, not too bad.  One had sent him a message  "Did you photoshop your face on to someone else body, haha"  She was beyond attractive, beautiful face, long brown hair, pale skin, big brown eyes, skinny but very curvy with nice perky breasts and a round butt.  "No Jessica I promise, that's what I look like.  I guess I should ask if that's really you in your pictures :)  It still early so he figured he wouldn't hear from her for a while.  As he was getting ready to leave his phone vibrated again  "I promise I look like this too, I guess we are both pretty unbelievable:)    

He texted back "Haha, I guess you read my age, but I just want to make sure."

She wrote back  "I guess you read mine?"

"I did, so what are you doing u early?"

"I think its cute that your so shy"

"I'm shy, what makes you think that?"

"Well we're both on Tinder, we both swiped right on each other and you haven't even asked for nude pictures yet. haha

"Is that what I'm supposed to do on here, I'm new, how about I ask you out, I guess you aren't old enough to get drink"

"Flirting usually gets me anything I want, men are very easy when you look like I do."

"I won't be easy with you"  Ted could feel his desire growing

"That's why I swiped right, a man like you looks like he can take what he wants."

"I'll just have to decide if I see something I want, so where do you want to meet."

"Just come to my place, and bring me something to drink  And if you show up at my place and you don't look exactly like do in those pictures I'll call the police.  I want that real man in the pictures, not some little faker."

"Ill be there around 9 tonight, if you do look like the girl in those pictures then I['m going to have to punish you for talking to me that way, because I am that real man in those pictures."

She texted him the address and said  "Don't promise a punishment you can't deliver"

"You should stop now, you don't want to bring out the beast"

"I hope the beast is ready to meet me :)

• Upvote 5

Ted forgot the slight feeling of embarrassment one felt when buying condoms.  He bought them and headed to the gym to do his wod and some extra work.  He did his best to focus but he was distracted.  He couldn't believe he was going to go to a 19 year old girls apartment and do god knows what with her.  Maybe she was just messing with him and he would show up at some random person's doorstep with a bottle of wine in hand.  Or he would show up and it would be a guy, or a girl who looked nothing like the girl in the pictures.  He finished up quickly and started packing his stuff

"Done already?"  Jason asked

"I've shut you up enough I think, don't question what i do."  Ted said angerily and grabbed his stuff and walked out.

He got home showered and put on jeans and a polo, it was tight enough that his arms and pecs showed through, just in case she had doubts how he looked.  He got into his car and drove over, putting condoms in his pocket.  He got to the address and got out, no turning back now.  He knocked on the door, a moment later the door opened and Jessica stood in front of him.  They both smile and almost started talking at the same time, "Damn you're real"  they both laughed, she asked him to come in.

He followed her in and stared at her from behind, she was wearing a low cut tank top and tight jeans with no shoes.  She turned around and Ted could see her breasts were perfect, her face was even more beautiful than the pictures.  He held up the wine "drink?"

"Yes please"  she brought out a wine opener and 2 glasses.  They made small talk, talked about how the wine was good, even thought it wasn't that good.  Neither asked anything too personal.  There was a lull in the conversation.

"So does this feel awkward?" she asked

"Honestly not as awkward as I thought it might haha, I guess its very rude to ask if you do this often?"

"I don't, I'm thinking you don't either?"

"No your my first Tinder...friend"

"I've met a few guys but never really clicked with any of them, but I think we were clicking earlier, at least in texting haha"

"I felt the same way, so what are you looking for?

"In life? I have no idea, oh you probably mean on Tinder, well something different, something fun, something that I can do things I've never done before."

"I feel the same way" he said  "Sometimes its easier to do something like that with a stranger."

"Yes, someone who has no idea who you are or what your really like"

He noticed they were moving closer  "I heard that you wanted to meet the beast"

She smiled shyly  "I've wanted to meet a man, a real man, someone who can take what they want, someone powerful."

He could feel his desire growing  "How powerful can you handle?"

She put her hand on his biceps, he was flexing it  "Because the beast isn't gentle"

Her hand was rubbing all over his pecs now,  "Do you want to see what a real man looks like?"

she nodded

He took of his shoes and socks, then his jeans, and finally his shirt, he stood in front of her in only his briefs.  Her mouth was hanging open, she stood up and starting feeling all over his body.   Anywhere her hands went he flexed, she went down to her knees, her hands were on the waist band of his briefs, her mouth was on the outline was his thick stiffening penis.  She pulled down his briefs and took him in her mouth, she was very eager, using her hand and her mouth to play with all of him.  he pulled off her tank top while she sucked revealing her perfect round breasts.  She took him out of her mouth and he reached down and picked her up, she whispered in his ear "don't be gentle"  He grunted back to her  I'm going to ruin you, I'm the only man you will ever want to have sex with, you'll remeber how hard you got fucked tonight for the rest of your life.  He took her in the bed room and threw her on the bed, he walked back out and got him condoms, when he got back she was naked fingering herself.  

Ted rolled the condom down his thick dick staring at her, her pussy was aching for him, he buried his face in her pussy licking and hearing her moan, he moved his head up and played with her perfect tits.  He grabbed her waist and pulled her toward his dick, he put his dick inside her and felt her tightness around him.  He was standing with her laying on the edge of the bed, and he started pounding her, he went faster and then harder she was screaming with pleasure. He pounded and the stopped and picked up up still inside her, she weighed nothing. He held her and moved her up and down on his dick fucking her in mid air.  He put her back down on the bed and ordered her on to all 4's, he could see her juices dripping out of her pussy as she waited for him to enter her.  He started fucking her harder than ever doggystyle, he had his hands on her tits as he destroyed her from behind.  They moved from posistion to postion for an hour before he was ready.  He had her on her back, still pumping her, she had had multiple orgasms and looked exhausted but was still smiling.  He knew he was close and the condom would hold the load he had built up, he pounded and then pull out and ripped the condom off.  He let out a deep grunt and exploded all over her, her face and chest were a mess when he was finished.  He had never seen so much cum, she look beautiful covered in his cum.  He stood over her pumped from the mind blowing sex they had just had.

• Upvote 12

You know. I dont hate Jason. I actually like him because Ted has grown thanks to the tough love Jason is givng him.

Ted is becoming what he always wanted to be. WHt will his wife think about that?

And i know thi sis not a m/m story but i cant stop thinking on this two alphas (jason and ted) going at each other xdd

• Upvote 1

This story is awesome. Keep going please! I love reading how Ted has gone from a shy average guy to this Beast. It makes me want to hit the gym right now and tear it apart. 

• Upvote 2