Crossfit Growth

gymguy82

Hey guys I've had this story in my mind so I'm putting it down, but a start to frame the story right now.  I'm new at this so I hope its easy enough to read, I have plenty more to write just wanted to see if people liked the set up so far

Ted stared in the mirror, is this really what i look like?  Too many years of bad diet, too many drinks, stress, kids, they had all taken a toll on his body.  Sure over the years he would join a gym go for a few months, look slightly better and then get lazy again and fall back into a simple routine of laziness.  But now he was disgusted with his gut and man boobs it was time for a change.  Ted wanted to try something new so he chose crossfit, it looked fast paced and there would always be something new.  

He was very intimated on his first day, but he looked around the group and he was about average with everyone in the group, some younger, some older, some skinnier, some fatter.  He felt better until he saw his coaches, a guy and a girl, both young and in impossibly good shape.  They were both wearing shorts and tank tops.  The girl had bigger legs than he had ever seen on a women and pure muscle, her shoulders and arms bulged with muscle a sharp contrast to her young beautiful face.  The guy was huge too and he was immediately envious of his body.  

" Hey everyone, I'm Casey and this is John, we'll be your coaches today"  Ted couldn't believe her cute sweet voice, he had expected her voice to be mannish, it was anything but.  The coaches were through different techniques and lifts they would all be learning.  Ted listened as best he could while staring at Casey.  When it came time to actually do some lifts he seemed to be a quick learner and got quiet tongue tied when Casey told him good job.  The day after class he was sore and had barely done anything, he was scared how he would feel when he really had to do some work in the gym.

Ted was happy with his training so far, a few months in and he felt great, still sore as hell every night, but great.  Luckily there were other coaches so he didn't spend all his workouts feeling like a teenager with a crush on a girl who probably was a teenager.  He would still see Casey and she would teach his classes sometimes but he made sure to put his head down and get to work.  He was noticing changes in his body, or atleast he had stopped his slide to oblivion.  

Ted started watching crossfit videos on youtube and was amazed by the athletes he saw.  The women of course turned him on, but the guys were built like nothing he had ever seen before.  The size of bodybuilders with the strength of powerlifters and the best athletes in the world, he saw the comments from women and even guys drooling over these athletes.  Ted had never been what anyone would call "hot" he had done ok with women but he had certainly never had girls drooling over him.  His wife was pretty but like him time had taken its toll.  As he watched he knew what he wanted, he wanted to be one of these men, these gods.  

Ted went to he owner of the crossfit box who was also the lead trainer and he told him he wanted to start training to compete.  Jason looked at him with a smile and said ok and why is that?  Ted knew he couldn't say because he liked their bodies.  He was honest, he said he was in awe of what the elite people in the sport can do and he wanted to be one of them.  To say Jason looked skeptical would be an understatement.  "Well, Ted, is it?"  "People come in here all the time telling me that and do you know how many even do what it takes to compete in a local competition?"  Most of them quit before they ever really get started, are you ready to totally change your lifestyle?  I suggest you watch some videos of the typical day in the life of someone who competes at that level and then come back and honestly tell me you are ready to do that.  Ted was pissed he wasn't being taken seriously but he held his anger and said he would do that.

Ted went home and fired up youtube watching the video's Jason told him to watch.  Ted's mood dropped, he really did have no idea what the people did.  How the hell was he supposed to eat 6 or even 8 meals a day of something called "clean food"  Everyone around him would think he was crazy when he pulled out a tupperware of food and started eating it.  Then on top of eating how was he supposed to train atleast 3 hours a day.  Just watching a video on food prep made him his head spin, what would people think when he was buying chicken breast in bulk just to feed himself and then cooking all that food for a week and eating just that, it was crazy.  He was depressed now, he was an average guy there was no way he could do this.  It was a fun dream to think he could be one of these guys, but they were all young and seemed to make money being fit somehow.  He'd have no chance against them.

Ted kept going to the box and working hard, he didn't talk to Jason again about it and Jason just smiled and nodded when he saw Ted.  The coaches told him he was doing great, but of course they did they got paid as long as he kept coming back.  His body was better and he was happy about that, he could even see muscles he hadn't seen in probably 20 years, but he was still depressed, he knew he had a ceiling that he would never pass.  His workouts suffered, he just couldn't get the motivation to go his hardest.  

After another bad workout Casey walked up to him.

"Hey Ted, so I don't want be nosey or pushy but have you been ok, you were doing great and lately you've just been going through the motions."  Ted was alittle shocked that Casey even really noticed him, "Well yeah I mean I just haven't been getting much sleep and you know" he trailed off.  Casey looked at him

"Is it because of what Jason said?"  Ted was shocked again, Jason had told everyone what he asked, oh great.  

"No I mean I talked to Jason about maybe thinking about training to compete someday, but he's right I can't do all that stuff" He looked down, it really sucked to have to admit that to Casey.  "Why can't you do it? Casey asked.  "I don't have time to eat all those meals and I don't even know how to cook them" he laughed nervously "Then i'd have to be here all day training and I have work and family, it just won't happen"  He looked at Casey and she almost looked mad

"Why can I do it and you can't Ted?"  "I go school and work here, I eat 6 meals a day, I prep all my food and pack it and take it with me, people at school think i'm that weird muscle girl eating gross meals in between classes"  "Then everyone I meet stares at my arms or legs and asks dumbly if i go to the gym, and when I say I do crossfit they roll their eyes"  "Do you think its easy for me Ted?"  Ted was shocked he couldn't believe how Casey was opening up to him.  

"No Casey, I understand how hard it is, I think what you do is incredible, its just I don't think I could ever do it"  "Well Ted, when i started this my friends and family thought i was crazy, and the more serious i got the more crazy they thought i was."  "I thought I saw something in you, at first you were working so hard, like you had a goal, but it looks like you've give up already just like everyone else does"  She turned and walked away and Ted just sat stunned.

• Upvote 7

Ted sat stunned, Casey had opened up to him and she saw something in him, he didn't know what to think.  Part of him wanted to go after to her but what did he have to say, she was right, he had already given up.  He was mad, but more disappointed in himself, he had been doing well but it was nothing special, most people didn't even notice he had been working so hard.  What was the point?  He walked to his car knowing he wasn't going to come back, why waste his time, Casey was right he had given up, he would just be another fat average guy.  

Fuck that, Ted laid in bed, fuck being average, I'm going to do.

The next morning he told his wife he was changing his life, she looked at him like he had 2 heads.  He laid out his plan to prep and eat his meals, she said ok, but he could tell she expected this to last about 2 days.  She was supportive and said she would eat anything he cooked for her.  After work he went to the grocery and loaded up, chicken, rice, sweet potatoes, veggie's everything in the sample diet he printed off.  When he got home his wife's eyes bulged out, "how many people are you feeding?"  "This is for me, for a week"  Ted replied.  Ted started cooking

Egg whites were boring and tasted like shit, but Ted wasn't giving up 3 bites into his first meal.  He finished his first meal and put 3 more in his bag and took them to work.  He definitely got looks when he started eating at 11, "Early Lunch?"  one of his coworkers asked "Just trying to eat a little healthier" Ted replied.  Not so bad Ted thought, 3 hours later he ate another meal, ok not so bad.  The thought of his last meal and then going to workout made him want to throw up but he forced it down and left work for his box.

He had the best workout of his life, now he was focused, he wanted it, he had a goal.  More to his surprise after he was finished he was hungry again, he went home and ate one of his meals as fast as he could.  He ate his last meal and slept as well as he could remember.

Ted fell into a routine and things became easier, sure he got weird looks eating all the time and he got tired of eating the same thing, but it was just fuel.  He was on fire at the box, his workouts were better everyday.  Casey walked up to him after a hard workout  "I guess you got a new goal, you've been killing it over the last few months"  Ted smiled and said thanks, he was dying to tell her how he was following the lifestyle now and brag how great he was doing.  But he wanted to show her, he wanted her to notice not tell her.

Ted walked in to Jason's office and told him he was ready to step up his training.  Jason looked at him "You've been working harder, I'll admit that"  "Alright, you can start working with the more advanced class"  Ted knew he had to work even harder.

Ted stared in the mirror, it had been almost 4 months of eating clean and working hard and the difference was stark.  His stomach had shrank, his man boobs were almost gone, more impressive were his shoulders and arms.  He actually had muscles, he could see triceps forming, when he flexed there were actually biceps, he could actually flex his legs and see muscles.  He wanted more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

The coaches were throwing more at Ted and he was taking it all in stride.  He felt like he was 18 again, hell he felt better than he ever had in his life.  He didn't even think about his routine now, it was his life.  Groceries and meal prep on Sunday, he was now at the box 4 days a week for 2 hours a day.  He had no problem eating his meals, if anything he was actually hungry on training days.  He hadn't been on a scale in years he had always been about 220 at 5'10, he stood on the scale and it read 200.  He couldn't believe it.

It was his birthday, Ted went out to eat with his wife and son and daughter.  They all commented how much better he looked, and that he was crazy for working out so much.  As he was getting ready for bed his wife walked up behind him and put on hand on his stomach.  "Look at you, your body wasn't this good when we got married" she smiled.  Sex with his wife had been rare the last few years.  They were always so busy and tired and he never wanted to push the issue so it just didn't happen.  But he could see the look in her eye that he hadn't seen in years, she wanted him.

He turned around and kissed her deeply, he felt her hands all over him.  He could feel her desire, it turned him on.  For the first time in his life he picked his wife up and carried her to the bed, he threw her down.  "Oh" she moaned, "I didn't know you were so strong now"  For the first time in his life he flexed his muscles for his wife "Yeah look how strong I am"  She reached up and felt his biceps "Wow babe, look at those muscles"  He was rock hard, he had never been so hard, he started rubbing her, she had never been so wet.  He couldn't wait, he slid into her and started pumping.  He was in a zone on top pumping, she was moaning, he started going harder.  She whispered in his ear, "not so hard", he snapped out of it and went back to his slow thrusts before erupting inside her.  They both rolled over, she was out of breath  "Damn, that was amazing"  He smiled at her, she looked back and he could see a thought cross her mind "Are you going to get even stronger?"  All he could do was smile.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

His wifes question rattled around in his head all day "are you going to get stronger?"  the way she asked, with awe and almost fear in her voice.  He hadn't really thought about just how strong he was getting.  He was doing things in the gym now that he never thought he would do.  Jason approached him after his wod, Looks like I was wrong about you, your making progress faster than anyone else here."  "I want to to start coming in the mornings for extra lifting work."  Ted was proud to be taken seriously, but tried his best to hide his pride.  "Will this cost me extra?" he snorted  "No, and you don't have to pay to train here anymore."  Ted was a little stunned.  "All the coaches agree, you've got what it takes, dont let it go to your head, but what you've done in a such a short amount of time is hard to believe."  "I don't know if you've noticed, but you are beating guys half you age who have been at it longer than you."  

Ted woke up at 5am to have his breakfast before his first morning training session. He got to the gym at 6am and was ready to go, he was surprised to see Casey warming up, "Oh do you teach this class Casey?"  She looked at him strangely, "no I am part of this class, its usually only for coaches and athletes who compete, good luck" she smiled.  He couldn't believe he was going to be actually training with Casey or that he was near her level.  They went through warm ups, back squats,  front squats, overhead squats, his legs were dying, Casey looked like she was barely breaking a sweat.  She smiled at him and flexed her quads, jesus they were huge when she pumped them up, "someday you'll get legs like these"

Ted was exhausted and starving and he hadn't even gotten to work yet.  It was still 2 hours until he was supposed to eat, but he couldnt wait he sat in the parking lot and ate one of his meals.  Now he would be a meal short before he went back to the box, he realized he would need to add another meal, 7 meals a day.  He went to GNC before work he knew a lot of people used protein shakes if they couldnt eat a whole meal.  There were way too many choices so he found the biggest tub with the most protein per serving, as he brought it to the counter the cashier told him to pick a pre workout supp, if he bought both he'd get a discount.  Ted had no idea what a pre workout supp was so the cashier picked the most popular and told him to take a scoop with a glass of water 30 minutes before his lift and he'd have his best workout ever.  Ted shrugged and took his 2 tubs of "supps".

He went through work just thinking about his next workout, before he left he drank his shake, which was too thick, but whatever, just fuel.  He also drank his pre workout, by the time he got to the box his body was tingling.  He wasn't sure if this was normal or something was seriously wrong, but he definitely felt ready to go.  Ted crushed everything the coaches threw at him, snatches, followed by box jumps, kettle bell swings, at the end he was ready for more.  He inhaled his meal when he got home, his wife scolded him to slow down.  He was still hungry, he started to eat his last meal of the day, "wow, guess I need 8 meals a day" is that possible?

So Ted started his new routine, he was now in the box 5 days a week.  He had his breakfast, then lifting sessions at 6am then his post lifting meal, work crawled by while he waited to get back in the box, he ate his meals and counted down the time.  at 4:30 he had his pre workout meal plus his protein shake, then his pre workout and he was ready to destory wod.  This became his life and he realized he was really doing it, he was totally living the full "crossfit life".  

Changes were coming almost daily now, weights he had done last week weren't enough this week, workouts that killed him a month ago were a warm up now.  His body was changing also, his gut was completely gone, in fact almost all of his fat was gone, he still didnt have the 6 pack he wanted but his abs were hard for the first time in his life.  He had gotten down to 185lbs at one point, but now his weight was creeping back up.  He wasn't worried though because he couldn't find any extra fat anywhere.  He actually had pecs for the first time and when he flexed his arms he was pretty sure you could call them guns.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

"I need more"  Ted almost yell at Jason. Ted had just finished his wod well before anyone else and he wasn't ready to be done.  "Dude, you killed your class this morning and now you destroyed the wod, go and relax"  "Fuck that, I can do more."  Jason actually looked a little shocked at how Ted was talking to him.  "Fine go do the wod again, see how much more you can do"  

Ted snorted and walked back in the gym, almost everyone was stilling finishing their wod's when Ted started his second.  There were a few stares and mummers, but most people went on with their workout.  This was not an easy workout, 10 rounds of 10 squats, followed by 10 pull ups,  800m row, finishing with 10 power cleans.  Ted was pushing himself beyond his limits, he just kept going, he did notice people were watching him.  During his 8th round he thought he would pass out, he pushed through his final power clean and he heard a cheer.  The whole box was watching him, he got an immediate burst up energy and walked to the squat rack and went to work.  As he went through his final round people were cheering and encouraging him, he finished his final power clean and fell to the floor, totally spent.  

One of the younger guys at the box went over and stuck out a hand to help him up, Ted took his hand got to his feet.  "That was epic, I've never seen someone do 2 wod's back to back like that"  "Sick pump bro"

• Upvote 7

Ted drove home thinking about what he had just done, he couldn't believe he had done double the workout of everyone else and he wasn't dead.  If anything he was amped up.  Jason and his bullshit attitude had pissed him off, "telling me to go home and relax"  He knew he could do more, he had just proven it in front of everyone.  It was crazy having all those eyes on him watching him train, he had to admit it had driven him to work harder.  

He thought about the young guy, "Sick pump bro"  Ted admitted his tshirt felt tighter around his arms and chest.  When he got home he went to the bedroom and took off his shirt, walking to the bathroom mirror he looked at himself.  He was pumped, his arms looked bigger, his pecs stood slightly off his chest, he could see his shoulders clearly separated from his arms.  

He heard his wife walk in the room "Oh my god Ted, look at your back"  Ted turned around and looked at his back in the mirror, he could see separation  in his back muscles, each slightly coming through.  He raised his hands into a double bicep flex, "Wow Ted" she put a hand on his bicep.  

He felt an animal urge, he had to have her right now, he grabbed her and started kissing her.  At first he felt her resist but he didn't let go, she melted into him and returned his passionate kiss.  He was grabbing and gripping her body, tearing at her clothes.  He carried her to the bed and pulled her pants off.  He buried his face between her legs, pulling her panties he aside he savagely licked her moist pussy.  Her hands roughly rubbed all over his muscled back.  

Her panties slid back in the way of his tongue he grabbed them and with one pull tore them off, throwing them aside.  "Ted, calm down!" she screamed between moans, but Ted couldn't hear her, he could feel how wet she was, it was time to fuck.  He pulled off his underware releasing his raging erection, he plunged deep inside, moving with slow shallow strokes, getting her ready for what was to come.  He was speeding up, going deeper with every stroke until he could feel his balls slapping her ass with every stroke.   

She was moaning louder than he could ever remember, "Oh yes Ted, cum in me"  Ted started going even faster "I'm just getting started".  She made a noise but Ted couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain.  He looked at her underneath him, her eyes were closed and her jaw was clenched, her face contorted in pleasure.  He used his new leg and core strength to pump harder and faster, he heard Lisa scream, but he didn't stop.  He felt her pussy clench hard on his erection and she started making sounds he had never heard.  She was shaking, tears were coming from her closed eyes, she screamed "Teddddddd"  He realized that for the first time in their marriage he had given his wife an orgasm.  

Ted was ready to explode, he pumped away, thinking of everything he had done, everything he was doing and what he was going to become.  He clenched and had the biggest orgasm of his life.  It felt like it lasted for minutes, he could feel himself pumping load after load into his wife.  He pulled out of her, his manhood covered in a mix of their fluids.  He stood over her, she laid on the bed legs apart muttering obscenities.  He stared at her pussy, he could see loads of his cum pouring out of her.  Now he was ready to eat, he left his wife dazed and fucked silly.  He went downstairs and ate 2 of his 3 night meals.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Ted's alarm went off at 430am, he glanced over at his wife who was still naked, she groggily ask "Wow, what happened last night?"  He looked at her and smiled "I fucked your brains out."  She laughed "I'm going to need at least a week before we do that again"  He frowned and went down stairs to have his breakfast and pack his meals.

He got to the box at 5:30am and was the first one there, he wanted some extra time before his lifting class to do some powerlifting training.  He had been reading it was a good compliment to crossfit and extra strength was never a bad thing.  He looked up at the wall where the box had posted all of the lifting and exercise records and best times.  He saw his name in the top 10 of a few of them, but he pictured his name in the #1 spot of all of them"

It had now been 1 year that Ted had been lifting the full "crossfit life"   Things were accelerating for him, he know had his own key to the box so he could go in at 5am to doing his powerlifting work before doing his Olympic lifting training with the coaches, after work he would spend 3 more hours doing his wod's and working on his technique and speed in all aspects of crossfit.  He had seen that swimming had been included  in several of the crossfit games workouts so he started swimming 3 times a week as well.  

The coaches told him he was insane to be training like this, they all warned he was over training and it would slow his progress and lead to injuries.  All the coaches except one, Casey, she told him to keep going harder, just because other people couldn't do it, it doesn't mean you can't.

"Ted, I don't think you even realize what your doing, no one makes progress like this."  Ted tried to hide a smile.  "You should be smiling, I can't believe you don't have the biggest ego here."  she continued "Most people have their beginner gains and then level off with slight improvements and big gains taking time."  "You have made pretty incredible gains steadily over your first year, and now the past few months, you're just so ...I don't know, your like an animal in here."  "Everyday i see you you're lifting heavier, or absolutely dominating a workout, its the most impressive thing I've ever seen"  Ted was shocked she was talking to him like this.

"And your body, I know you keep your shirt on, but..what do you weigh now?  Ted thought, "I think about 200"  

"What were you when you started?"  Ted was a little embarrassed "About 220, but I got down to about 185-190 at one point"

"And now you're 200 again already, how much are you eating everyday?"

"8 meals a day, plus protein shakes, but I swear some days I'm still hungry haha"

"Jesus Ted, no wonder your packing on muscle so fast" Then she said something to him that would always stick with him and drive him "Your already a straight up beast, you keep training and eating like this and you're going to be a fucking monster."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

"You're going to be a fucking monster"  Casey's words kept repeating in his head as he drove home.  He was glossing over the fact she had called him a beast, him, a beast.  Not only was his brain having trouble comprehending everything she had said.  He was also having a problem in his pants, hearing Casey talk about him like that was having a major effect.  He could feel an animal like desire coming over him.

Lisa came from the kicthen as he walked in "hey honey how was your day?"  Ted gave a savage smile "Great" he put his arm around her and brought her in for a deep kiss.  She kissed him and then pushed away "Not tonight, you're really wearing me out hun"  He put on a fake smile "Of course dear" I'm going to take a shower before i start eating" He did his best to not storm up the stairs.

He tore his shirt off and headed to the bathroom, he stood on the scale 204lbs, more than he thought.  He started the shower and took off his shorts and peeled off his boxer briefs letting his semi hard on free.  He looked down at his legs, his calves had always been small and skinny, he had never liked them in shorts.  He swore he could have put one hand around them, now they were growing.  He put both hands around one and his fingers didn't touch, not bad he thought.  His thighs had been large but soft, now they were hard and still had their size.  As he moved he could see them flexing, from the side he could even see the separation between his thigh and hamstring.  His butt had always been flat and a little saggy, but now he was getting a "squat butt".  It was getting rounder and not sagging and even had some thickness to it.

He got in the shower and let the hot water wash over him.  His hand went between his legs and the began to stiffen.  He thought about Casey and her muscular body, just touching her legs and he would probably ruin his pants.  He stroked faster, replaying in his mind her looking him in the eye with a mischievous look on her face, saying "You're going to be a fucking monster".  He grunted and released a massive load down the drain.

Ted was going to prove Casey right, he got to the box ready to go.  He read the wod and shook his head, it wasn't enough.  He walked into Jason's office, "Don't bother knocking, come right in" Jason sneered.

"That wod isn't enough, give me a different one" Ted said louder than he expected.  

"Well just do it twice again, I don't run this box exclusively for you."   

"You said I was good enough to compete at the crossfit games, so why don't you challenge me" Ted stared at him

"Look at the records on that wall, I don't see your name at the top of any of them, none of the guys on that wall have qualified for the games yet and you're not as good as them.  So I suggest you get out of my office and try to beat some of them before you worry about anything else."

Ted could feel his face redden, and he turned around and stormed out of Jason's office, not bothering to close the door.  His first instint was to say fuck that guy and keep walking right to his car.  No, he was going to show that asshole, he started his wod.  His anger was fueling his workout, he was throwing extra reps every round trying to make it harder on himself.  After he finished he looked up at the records.  

Squat 475lbs

Deadlift 545lbs

Clean and Jerk  315

Snatch 295

Those were his new goals.

He started loading up the squat bar, he was going to put all that early morning powerlifting training to work.  He started at 315lbs, he stood underneath the barand rested the weight on his shoulders, lifting it off the rack.  He kept his eyes foward, his back straight and lowered his butt almost to the floor, powering it back up, rep after rep.  He finished at 10, now he was warmed up.  He put 25lbs more on each side and slide back under the bar, he was able to do 6 more.  He looked at the board, number 10 on the list was 385lbs, he loaded up 395lbs.  He waved one of the coaches over, I want you to watch this, I'm getting my name on the board.  

As he set up for the lift a small crowd formed around the squat rack to see him try to get on the board.  He blocked everyone out and unracked the weight.  He got his balance and set his feet, he felt all his anger rise up, then his desire.  He squated down stooping himself just before the floor, then drove up with all his new power in a perfect rep, he could hear people cheering and clapping.  He dropped down again, another perfect rep, then another.  Now there was silence, he stepped forward and racked the weight.  He could see the shock on peoples faces, the coach nodded, "put it on the board"

Ted looked around the crowd that had formed and found Casey's face, "deadlift area free?" he asked She nodded

Ted felt, well he couldn't describe how he felt.  He felt like if someone put 800lbs on the squat bar he would squat it.  He should be dead after those squats but he felt stronger than ever.  He was getting some water when Casey came up to him, "That was an awesome lift! but look I think you should call it a night, work on the deads tomorrow."  He almost snapped at her but stopped himself, "I'm good to go, trust me"  She nodded hesitantly. 

Now he loaded 365lbs on the deadlift bar, he did 10 quick reps to get himself ready to go heavy.  He loaded up 405, 5 more clean reps.  He looked at the board, 3 people were tied in 10th with 445, he loaded 455.  Again a crowd formed around him, "do you want lifting straps?" someone called out, "No, if I can't hold it then it doesn't count."  He bent at the knees and wrapped his hands around the bar, he brought his butt up then down into a squatting position.  He kept his back straight as he started to come up, he felt the strain on his back and then started to lift with his legs.  He pushed with his legs, trying to push his feet through the ground, the weight slowly and steadily came up, he locked out at the top and dropped the weight causing a thunderclap in the gym.  Another huge roar from his fellow athletes, the coach nodded "good enough for 7th"

Ted still felt strong, but he looked at Casey, "Now I'm done"  

Ted drove home happy but not satisfied, ready to eat.  He heard his phone vibrate in the passenger seat.

"Hey its Casey, got your number from your membership card"

It vibrated again

"What u did tonight...HOLY SHITTTTTT"

another vibration

"I hope u kno this is a compliment, u r a FUCKING FREAK OF NATURE!!!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10