Crossfit Growth

gymguy82

4 hours ago, omega said:

Not sure if gym guy is around, but would anybody object if I tried finishing this story. 

Even if it would be great to see an ending to the story or a continuation. It is best not to touch a story without permission of the original writer. Because you could be writing the story into a totally different direction than what the writer wanted the story to go.

7 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

Even if it would be great to see an ending to the story or a continuation. It is best not to touch a story without permission of the original writer. Because you could be writing the story into a totally different direction than what the writer wanted the story to go.

but the story hasnt been update in months maybe he can write his take give the pertinent disclaimers and stuff

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

but the story hasnt been update in months maybe he can write his take give the pertinent disclaimers and stuff

What if for example: You would be drawing a picture. And you suddenly get really busy in rl. Would you want someone that does know how to draw but doesn't know what image you have in your mind to finish off your drawing?

You should not only think about your own needs on this site but also about the feelings of the writers that write these stories. Imagine the writer returning from a long trip around the world or just his rl got too busy to write here for a long while. And than he returns and sees that someone else has continued the story and made choices and added things he did not want too have in the story. If i was the writer that wrote this story and others decided to be impatient and started to write things in the story in maybe even a different style or focussed on a different character, etc. I'd be pissed and probably leave the site entirely because someone else had the balls to continue my story. Would you or anyone else want something like that to happen? 

1 hour ago, OllieD said:

agreed! after a certain amount of time it should be ok

What if for example: You would be drawing a picture. And you suddenly get really busy in rl. Would you want someone that does know how to draw but doesn't know what image you have in your mind to finish off your drawing?

You should not only think about your own needs on this site but also about the feelings of the writers that write these stories. Imagine the writer returning from a long trip around the world or just his rl got too busy to write here for a long while. And than he returns and sees that someone else has continued the story and made choices and added things he did not want too have in the story. If i was the writer that wrote this story and others decided to be impatient and started to write things in the story in maybe even a different style or focussed on a different character, etc. I'd be pissed and probably leave the site entirely because someone else had the balls to continue my story. Would you or anyo e else want something like that to happen? 

3 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

You should not only think about your own needs on this site but also about the feelings of the writers that write these stories. Imagine the writer returning from a long trip around the world or just his rl got too busy to write here for a long while. And than he returns and sees that someone else has continued the story and made choices and added things he did not want too have in the story. If i was the writer that wrote this story and others decided to be impatient and started to write things in the story in maybe even a different style or focussed on a different character, etc. I'd be pissed and probably leave the site entirely because someone else had the balls to continue my story. Would you or anyone else want something like that to happen? 

I say he should give theproper disclaimersaying it's not his stpry and i's only his take on what could've coms next. Hedoest want to take anthing away fom heoriginal author, he just got inspired by him and the story

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, sorry about the super long delay, no real excuse, just kinda lost the theard of the story in my head, why I'm not a real writer haha I will pick it back up, no promise when, if someone wants to write their own continuation id rather it be its own theard and not this one.  Just link back to this as the set up, nothing wrong with having 2 different versions going forward, thanks guys

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1